Jump to content

Fate 8. MetaWolf Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Mystery
Sub-genres: Light Mystery

Fate is the 8th and final book of the MetaWolf series: a polarising, sexist, homophobic, politically incorrect and twisted story in the M/M wolf shifter genre. While it features the usual Meta ingredients (insecure nerds, bottom wolves, illoyal enforcers, scheming vampires and a disturbingly sadistic Fate), it will twist the concepts of what's true and what's just a wanking fantasy. It requires the knowledge of all previous 7 MetaWolf books and of the MetaPrompts until 90 'Fort.'

Colt wakes up on the day after his 13th birthday: weak, sick, confused and in fear. In his attempt to return to his real time he has to accept the help of one of his worst enemies. In the meanwhile the Inner Circle desperately tries to find their Meta, encountering demonstrating hipsters, wolf fight flash backs, shootings and impossible jumps. And once more they all go to hell. Having barely survived the White Wolf Pack faces their enemies who make their final attempt to eradicate them.
And the moment it seems it's all over, the real fight starts. Or is it real? Or which fight is real? And what's in a number?
May Fate Burn in Hell!
Copyright © 2017 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..