Jump to content

MetaBattles 4. MetaWolf Premium

   (1 review)
Genres: Mystery
Sub-genres: Light Mystery

MetaBattles is the 4th MetaWolf book, a ‘polarizing’ and politically incorrect series of the M/M werewolf genre, with kinky sex, non-traditional wolves (scheming betas, raping enforcers and gamma assassins), a Meta suffering from PMS, and nine vampire queens – only outdone by a pack on ‘‘roids au naturel.’ –- It is advisable to read the first three novels (Meta, MetaOrigins and MetaShadowLands) before and MetaPrompts in parallel: http://www.gayauthors.org/story/johnar/metaprompts

Colt is close to losing it. First, he had to shoot his Alpha, the love of his life, as Prime had been shadowed by the vampire queen MaryAnn. Then he is kidnapped and shot at by a member of his own pack only to be threatened again by a rogue wolf. While he tries to save the pack’s companies from bankruptcy, he realizes MaryAnn’s shadowing act was only the beginning. A much bigger, much more dangerous plan of hers threatens his wolves – actually, all the wolves on the planet: the largest vampire army ever assembled.
To rant about cliffhangers, twists and all other evils on the planet, join: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40241-metaseries-ranting/
Copyright © 2015 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Sean McNamara

  

I started reading this series on Nifty and was surprised how in depth and intense it was as a series. The characters are very well imagined, even if I'm still wrapping my head around Colt's character-he's evolved from the first stories to become really bad ass and solid by this section of the tales. All the characters bring a level of interest by the characterization of their "scents" to Colt. He is a trigger and a magnetic pull to those destined to serve him. Fate is a twisted road that Colt and team are following-nasty vampires, nasty werewolves, fate is whipping up crisis after horror show and Colt is the focus. Colt is learning piece by piece what it all means to him and the men/wolves he has surrounded himself. I love the CE character for his strength and loyalty, and Prime, well, it's the 4th book and NOW I've had to go and buy the rest of the series to make sure "everything is OK ". Damn John AR you are addictive!

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..