Jump to content

MetaDeaths 5. MetaWolf Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Mystery
Sub-genres: Light Mystery

MetaDeaths is the 5th MetaWolf book, a 'polarizing' and politically incorrect series of the M/M wolf shifter genre; with odd wolves (submissive enforcers), odder humans (a Meta), and even odder vampires, only outdone by one queen that is a queen in more ways than one. It is highly advisable to read the first four books in the series (Meta, M-Origins, M-ShadowLands and M-Battles) and the M-Prompts until chapter 35 before this book. -- 'You should have chosen differently.'

The world after the battle is finally dominated by vampires. Only few countries in Northern Europe, supported by 'Ferals,' stubbornly hold out in resistance to total vampire rule. To break their will and to strengthen the courage of the US forces - allied with the vampires -, MaryAnn needs to convince the most powerful vampire to join the fight. Unfortunately that very same vampire has a severe case of identity crisis. Making him relive his horrible human past, providing him with food from the most delicious virgins, and letting him experience the power rush of submitting others physically and politically, should help him to embrace his vampire identity fully. Will she be successful?
WARNING: depiction of self mutilation and sex with dubious consent.
Copyright © 2016 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..