Jump to content

MetaEndings 7. MetaWolf Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Mystery
Sub-genres: Light Mystery

MetaEndings is the 7th book (of 8) of the MetaWolf series; a polarizing, sexist, homophobic and twisted story in the M/M wolf shifter genre. Treachery reaches a new level, vampires employ a new level of trickery, the US Army intervenes and cancer threatens to kill all wolf shifters; making a Meta trip on his power and failings alike. It is a 'straight' continuation of MetaProphecies and requires the knowledge of the first 6 MetaBooks and the MetaPrompts until #72 to be appreciated.

With Colt in Hell, the fight with the Lord doesn't go as expected; it seems the vampires' trickery over the past years to keep Colt weak and the pack decimated works. The outcome not only shapes the future of the Earth in general but changes the surviving pack in ways not expected; but most of all it severely impacts Colt's mental state. It is becoming increasingly difficult for him to distinguish reality from nightmares; or to understand why he's exposed to them. If fighting the Lord wasn't a test tough enough, he now has to find a way to fight his worst - inner - demons to survive. And he knows he has to fight them on his own - as promises can be broken.
Copyright © 2016 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..