Jump to content

MetaOrigins 2. MetaWolf Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Mystery
Sub-genres: Light Mystery

This different take on the traditional M/M werewolf genre continues where book 1 (Meta) left off: Unromantic sex (nobody being called “baby”), non-traditional wolves (semi-submissive alpha), a Meta (a bossy nerd), disturbing twists (Afghan vampires) and a continued stream of conniving wolves, vampires and humans – only outdone by a manipulative Shaman. -- It is advisable to read book 1 (Meta) before enjoying this novel. All 8 MetaWolf books, MetaPrompts and MetaViews are already online.

Not relying on a perilous “cease-fire” with the local wolf shifter pack and vampires, Colt, Prime and their pack are forced to face the demons of their past to understand their future. Hopefully, this will allow them to find out why wolves and vampires still want to kill Colt, what their unusual pack’s destiny is, and where to find the elusive White Wolf promising peace and safety. Unfortunately, the past is very much different from what they thought and the truth threatens to rip the pack apart exactly as their enemies intend – if they only knew who was the enemy.
Forum: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40241-metaseries-ranting/
Copyright © 2015 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..