Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,304 Words
  • 6,217 Views
  • 37 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shepherd's Crook - 13. Chapter 13

Muffled sobs could be heard from within Ms. Stein’s science room before Gibby tentatively stepped foot inside. A dozen red rimmed eyes looked up at him as he walked in. Several girls huddled together in a circle, hugging each other as they continued crying in the middle of the aisle.

Amanda glanced up at Gibby as he made his way along the outer aisle, avoiding the group of girls and headed straight to the back of the room, taking his seat at the lab table he was assigned to with Tanner. Mike stood alone, staring out the window with his arms folded over his wide chest. His dark features were stone hard as he watched the tree limbs blowing in the breeze outside.

Mike’s dark face was emotionless while Ethan’s pale face looked haunted and worried. Ethan sat by himself, his eyes glassy and wide as the dazed look of bewilderment mauled his handsome appearance; he was the only student sitting in the far row of individual desks. Both boys looked lost without their friend.

Just as Ms. Stein took her place in the front of the classroom, Tanner appeared in his seat beside Gibby. “Jeez, who died?” Tanner smiled when he saw Gibby jump. A lopsided grin crossed over Tanner’s face, happy with himself at catching Gibby off guard.

Gibby glared at him, but he wasn’t able to berate Tanner in a room full of people. Instead, Gibby cocked an eyebrow and shot him an angry glance. Tanner smiled even bigger as he stuck his tongue out, playfully taunting his lab partner.

“Ooooh touchy,” The smile faded from Tanner’s face after he looked around at his friends still grieving over his death. “Sorry, I guess everyone is really upset, huh?”

Ms. Stein cleared her throat. “If I can have everyone take a seat in the desks at front of the classroom.”

As the student’s began to find their desks, Gibby pulled his satchel over his shoulder and headed towards the desk he had claimed as his own, the first day of class. All eyes settled on the one desk that remained empty.

“I know that everyone is upset over the tragic death of Tanner Mitchell and a lot of you came and met with the grief counselors here yesterday,” The petite teacher continued as she slid off the edge of her desk with an arm load of papers. “But the best way to stop thinking about such a horrible event is to keep our minds occupied--”

“Oh my god! You can’t be serious! Are you giving us a pop-quiz?” Amanda’s nasally voice demanded. The murmurs quickly grew to a roar as the students protested Ms. Stein giving them a quiz.

“We all think that it would be best--”

“Who thinks?” Amanda cut Ms. Stein off again. Her icy stare intensified as she glared at the teacher.

“Ms. Grady,” Ms. Stein kept her voice sharp and professional, “When you have your own classroom, then you can make the rules; until then, this is my classroom and you will be quiet or you can go spend the day in the office with your father!”

Ms. Stein wouldn’t let Amanda deter her from doing her job, “As I was saying, the teachers here at Shepherd’s Crook think it will be best to try to keep your minds occupied. So if everyone can put away your books and get out a pencil…”

Amanda glared at the teacher. “I’m telling my dad about this.”

A confident smile curled around Ms. Stein’s face, “Please do, I would love to sit down and discuss this effective teaching tool to gauge how well my students comprehend the material assigned up to this point.”

With that Ms. Stein handed a stack of papers to each person sitting in the front row and directed them to take a quiz before passing the rest back to the students behind them.

The red angry splotches slowly started to dissipate from Amanda’s cheeks. Gibby watched her calm down and jumped when Tanner broke the silence of the room.

Letting out a long whistle, Tanner roamed the aisles of the classroom, shaking his head, “Mandy has always been a great big, spoiled brat. Getting what she wants and pushing everyone around because—Shit!” Tanner stopped talking and froze where he was. His eyes connected with Gibby’s before he instantly appeared beside Gibby’s desk.

Gibby’s was confused. He watched Tanner frantically trying to grab the quiz off the desk, but his trembling hands passed right through the piece of paper. A second and third try left the quiz sitting in place, untouched. The rest of the class was oblivious to the spirited spectacle playing out right in the middle of their classroom.

“I know the answers,” Tanner’s whisper held a chill. “I have the answers to this quiz.”

Tormented, Gibby watched Tanner grow more and more agitated. He was completely helpless to do or say anything to help Tanner. Gibby sat there, his eyes wide as Tanner started to rage.

“That fucking bitch gave me the answers!”

“A, A, B, C, A, A, D, C, B, A.” Gibby glance down at the quiz and saw that the first few answered did correspond with the answers that Tanner was shouting in the middle of the classroom. Tanner’s solid form started to shimmer when his memories came flooding back.

“That fucking bitch!” Tanner roared, “I don’t believe it. That psycho whore killed me. I remember it now…I remember every-fucking-thing! Mandy killed me…to keep her god damn secrets.”

Tanner paced around in circles as he fisted his fingers through his blond hair. Gibby helplessly watched Tanner remember the truth about his death. He wanted to comfort Tanner, yet he sat there unable to do anything more than watch the ghost boy rage.

“How could you?” Tanner screamed across the room at Amanda. Without warning, Tanner advanced on her, lowering his face right beside hers, he growled through his clenched teeth, “You killed me over your fucking GPA? Worried that Daddy would find out that his precious little girl was nothing more than a big fat cheater?” Tanner’s body shook as he continued to snarl at the unsuspecting girl, oblivious to the ghost hovering inches from her face.

The angrier he got, the more static that buzzed in the room as his emotions electrified the air. The blinds started to sway and the overhead lights flickered.

Tanner screamed!

As the anguished wail ripped from his chest, he vanished into a thick plume of white vapor that blasted an icy gust of air through the classroom. The blinds banged against the closed windows, desks shook, and papers flew around the room. Students screamed in terror at the unexplained rush of wind. Ms. Stein and Gibby both jumped out of their seats at the same time.

The teacher tried to settle the students down while Gibby grabbed his bag and rushed to the front of the classroom with his completed quiz. The room was still in a state of panic as he slammed his test onto Ms. Stein’s desk then ran out of the room without permission.

***

Gibby set his satchel in the window ledge before checking the stalls to make sure nobody was there. “C’mon Tanner, I know you’re in here,” Gibby spoke softly to the empty bathroom. Pacing around the small room, Gibby waited. A small creak from one of the heavy metal doors gave the ghost boy away.

Gibby tapped his knuckles on the wall. “Are you okay?”

The door opened a few inches. Gibby peered through the crack. Tanner sat on the back of the toilet tank with his feet on the seat. His blue eyes were dark and sunken.

“I’m sorry that Amanda--”

“Don’t,” Tanner snapped at Gibby; then he suddenly closed his eyes and banged the back of his head against the wall behind him as regret washed over his face.

Gibby stood there watching him, unsure of what to do or say.

“I thought they were my friends…how could they do this to me?” Tanner whispered.

Knowing all too well the sting of betrayal, Gibby wrapped his arms around Tanner. His solid form trembled in Gibby’s tight embrace. “Believe me, Tanner; I know how much it hurts.”

When Gibby confessed his pain over his boyfriend making out with his best friend while he lay in a coma in the hospital after the fire, he had showed Tanner a vulnerable side of himself that he had never shown anyone before. Now, holding Tanner in his arms, all Gibby wanted to do was to take away the pain that Amanda Grady had caused the most incredible guy on earth.

Tanner closed his eyes as he leaned into Gibby’s warm body, “Do you think your unfinished business is to bring Amanda to justice?” Gibby whispered against his ear.

Trying not to break their contact, Tanner shrugged his shoulders before a lopsided grin pulled at the edge of his mouth. “If not, then maybe I can haunt her ass until I drive her completely insane and they wind up committing her to a mental institution.” The sparkle returned to Tanner’s brilliant blue eyes.

“You’re too late on that one, babe. I think that bitch already dove off the deep end. I swear that girl is freaking crazy.”

Tanner quickly agreed. “Psychotic is more like it. So, what do you think Ms. Stein is going to say about the room exploding like that? Do you think she’ll have a scientific explanation?”

Gibby chuckled and shook his head. “Oh my god! I wish you would have stuck around to see the looks on everyone’s faces. It was priceless. I thought Ethan Conroy was going to shit his pants.”

The smile disappeared from Tanner’s face at the mention of his best friend. “Ethan was there, Gibby. He was with Amanda the other night when she…when they…” His voice trembled as tears laced his eyes. They spilled down his cheeks and he cast his eyes toward the tile floor.

Tanner didn’t have to finish for Gibby to know what he was talking about. His best friend was there when Amanda killed him. That would explain the haunted veil on Ethan’s face; the bastard was tortured with his memories of their crime.

“It’s okay,” Gibby soothed him, running his fingers along Tanner’s jaw, tipping his face to look at him. “Don’t worry, they can’t hurt you, never again, and we will make sure that they pay for what they have done.”

Realizing that he was touching Tanner and not going through him, Gibby stumbled back against the metal stall. “I can feel you,” He murmured as his eyes glanced up and down Tanner’s solid body.

Tanner grinned at the trick he had discovered just last night. He waggled his blond eyebrows at Gibby before lifting a finger and tracing it along Gibby’s jaw confessing, “The calm feeling that I get whenever I’m with you, helps me focus. I can pull all my energy together making my body solid unlike the ghostly mist I turn into when you’re not around.”

Gibby smiled. “So…I’m like your own personal Ghost Whisperer?”

“You make me feel alive, Gibby.” Tanner’s eyes shimmered with desire as he stared at Gibby’s mouth. He grinned, watching the crimson flush pepper Gibby’s cheeks. Tanner stepped closer, but Gibby didn’t step away as the ghostly teenager closed the space between them.

The kiss that followed was brief. Gibby didn’t know who had started the kiss, but as soon as Tanner’s lips found his, Gibby melted. A strange mix of icy mint engulfed his senses. It felt warm yet cold at the same time. There was no denying his attraction to Tanner as Gibby’s erection pressed against his jeans.

“Oh my god,” Gibby muttered breaking the contact. “You can’t kiss me like that then expect me to try and concentrate in class.”

They both laughed. Tanner pressed his forehead to Gibby’s before he feathered a soft kiss to his freckled nose.

“You better hurry up and go to class.” Tanner told him while he remained leaning back against the metal wall.

“What about you? What are you going to be up to while I’m out there fighting a raging war in high school hell?”

A flicker of gold glimmered in Tanner’s blue eyes. Gibby gasped at the sight. It wasn’t frightening in the least, but it sent chills down his spine as he stared at Tanner’s handsome face.

“Oh, don’t worry about me; I’ll be around.” Tanner’s body started to tremble as his solid form hovered between a spectral glow and a wisp of smoke. Just as Gibby reached out to drag his fingers through the misty shimmer, Tanner engulfed him before disappearing.

Gibby grabbed hold of the toilet paper dispenser to keep from collapsing to the ground. His heart raced, goose-bumps peppered his skin, and the pupils of his eyes dilated as his body reacted to Tanner’s touch, which was breathtaking.

Staring down at the sudden erection straining against his jeans, Gibby grumbled to the empty room, “Great! Now, I’ve got to make it through my next class sporting a stiffy.”

For some reason, Gibby was confident that even without being able to see Tanner, he could still feel his presence nearby. Opening his mouth to tease that he’d have to find a way to make Tanner pay for the unexpected boner, the door swung open as two classmates walked inside the bathroom.

Gibby quickly adjusted himself before he rushed off to class still hoping that Tanner heard his last comment. If he didn’t, then maybe Gibby would have to show him the effect that the ghost vapors had on his body.

“How’s that for being a tortured soul?” Gibby smiled as he continued along the crowded hallway heading to his next class.

Well, Tanner remembers what happened! What do you think? Still liking? Hating? Ready to kill someone :whistle: Amanda maybe? Hehe :lol:
Thanks for reading!
KC
Copyright © 2012 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 3
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I have my pitchfork and fire torch. When do we set out on our bitch hunt? =D

great chapterrrr =D...I went and finished 5 seasons of Ghost Whisperer because of this...O.O

Link to comment

Wow. So Tanner has poltergeist powers... Things could get interesting. Hopefully Amanda and Ethan suffer before their guilt is proven.

Link to comment

Okay, Mr. KC, I've accepted the fact that Tanner is dead, so now there's a new mission in view, not Tanner and Gabby being together but not proving that, that BITCH Amanda and Ethan killed him. I'm sorry I have no for sympathy for Ethan he was there, he could have swerved and stopped the sea hag from hitting him all together if he had any balls...anyway he is just as guilty as her. I hope the guilt literally eats him alive. enought of my rant.sceptic.gif

Great chapter, poor, Tanner. I still would not be upset if you did a Dallas moment, that way I wouldn't to do a Mesery moment...LOL

Seriously, KC, Loved it!!!!!

Link to comment

Well, seeing as one of the brothers in black dagger brotherhood has a ghostly mate, i can't very well be upset about Tanner and Gibby. There was something very sweet about about this chapter and of course very sad. The fact that Tanner remembers, for example..wow what anguish he must be feeling to know that his best friend and Amanda, who he also saw as a friend to an extent, were the ones who did this to him. I'm glad gibby was able to comfort him and i can't wait to see what more you do here KC. i do adore tanner so i am glad he is still very much in the story even in ghost form. Gibby makes him feel alive *sigh* okay i will be waiting for next monday, you still have my attention. The bitch must pay! btw i love that not all the teachers are intimidated by her "i'm going to tell my dad about this" i can just imagine her sticking up her nose trying to be snooty. you go ms stein putting her in her place!

Link to comment

I enjoyed Tanner's 'little' outbreak in the classroom, but I wish Amanda could feel his presence. I hope he'll continue to haunt both Amanda and Ethan, and that it will spook them real bad, so much in fact it will drive them completely mad ... with guilt and fear. It would serve them right. evil.gif

 

This romance thing though ... are ghosts cold, ice cold, lower than normal body temperature? 'Cause I'm having a difficult time getting around what it would be like making out or whatever else with someone who is 'cold'. tongue.png Apart from that - they are cute, very, very cute, and the interaction between the two of them quite frankly - sexy. wink.png Still if he's cold ... brrr!

Link to comment

Oooh, Sexy!!! So Tanner can touch Gibby, whenever he likes! Want more of that... HeHe tongue.png

I hope Tanner can haunt Amanda and torture her a lot, before she is brought to justice.

I wonder what Tanner's unfinished business is ? Although bringing Amanda and Ethan to justice would seem obvious, I think there is more to it, and it revolves around Gibby.

Great Chapter, Loved it!

Link to comment

Sooo, ready to kill Amanda.... YES! I don't like Ethan, but I pity him, because he is (or was, at least) Amanda's boy-toy. I actually loved this chapter, though, because Tanner was in this chapter and I loved that he remembered and told Gibby, because then they can take action! :D

And I like how Gibby and Tanner can... "interact" more now, hehe ;)

Link to comment
On 06/26/2012 07:54 AM, murakisdoll said:
I have my pitchfork and fire torch. When do we set out on our bitch hunt? =D

great chapterrrr =D...I went and finished 5 seasons of Ghost Whisperer because of this...O.O

Ooooh I'm ready for a 'Bitch Hunt' that sounds like fun! :D Glad you liked it, Murakisdoll.
Link to comment
On 06/26/2012 08:03 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
Wow. So Tanner has poltergeist powers... Things could get interesting. Hopefully Amanda and Ethan suffer before their guilt is proven.
Don't worry, I've got something up my sleeve for Amanda and Ethan. I hope you like it! :D Thanks for reading.
Link to comment
On 06/26/2012 08:57 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Okay, Mr. KC, I've accepted the fact that Tanner is dead, so now there's a new mission in view, not Tanner and Gabby being together but not proving that, that BITCH Amanda and Ethan killed him. I'm sorry I have no for sympathy for Ethan he was there, he could have swerved and stopped the sea hag from hitting him all together if he had any balls...anyway he is just as guilty as her. I hope the guilt literally eats him alive. enought of my rant.sceptic.gif

Great chapter, poor, Tanner. I still would not be upset if you did a Dallas moment, that way I wouldn't to do a Mesery moment...LOL

Seriously, KC, Loved it!!!!!

I think Amanda is carrying Ethan's ball in her purse :lmao: He is guilty...But I have to make him suffer!

 

:o Dallas vs. Misery??? You're mean!

Link to comment
On 06/26/2012 11:20 AM, Jammi said:
Well, seeing as one of the brothers in black dagger brotherhood has a ghostly mate, i can't very well be upset about Tanner and Gibby. There was something very sweet about about this chapter and of course very sad. The fact that Tanner remembers, for example..wow what anguish he must be feeling to know that his best friend and Amanda, who he also saw as a friend to an extent, were the ones who did this to him. I'm glad gibby was able to comfort him and i can't wait to see what more you do here KC. i do adore tanner so i am glad he is still very much in the story even in ghost form. Gibby makes him feel alive *sigh* okay i will be waiting for next monday, you still have my attention. The bitch must pay! btw i love that not all the teachers are intimidated by her "i'm going to tell my dad about this" i can just imagine her sticking up her nose trying to be snooty. you go ms stein putting her in her place!
Ms. Stein rocks! The character is based on one of my favorite teachers from school. Don't worry Tanner isn't going anywhere soon. As far as his backstabbing friends :whistle: we have to wait for their fate!

 

Glad you like it!

Link to comment

YES Tanner remembers! Now he can spook the hell out of Amanda devilsmiley.gif ! I'm also curious how the relationship between Tanner and Gibby will go. This was a great chapter, I like chapters where there are more than 2 persons and a lot going on! I'm really starting to look forward to mondays for some reason wink.png

Link to comment
On 06/26/2012 08:05 PM, sorgbarn said:
I enjoyed Tanner's 'little' outbreak in the classroom, but I wish Amanda could feel his presence. I hope he'll continue to haunt both Amanda and Ethan, and that it will spook them real bad, so much in fact it will drive them completely mad ... with guilt and fear. It would serve them right. evil.gif

 

This romance thing though ... are ghosts cold, ice cold, lower than normal body temperature? 'Cause I'm having a difficult time getting around what it would be like making out or whatever else with someone who is 'cold'. tongue.png Apart from that - they are cute, very, very cute, and the interaction between the two of them quite frankly - sexy. wink.png Still if he's cold ... brrr!

I don't see Tanner as icy cold like traditional Vampires. When I think of Tanner, I see him projecting himself in the image he sees himself. As a teenager I fell in love with Anne Rice's character Lasher and the thought of a spirit/ghost having sex with a human. I see some of Lasher in Tanner (without the evil parts :P ) I'm glad you liked this new chapter! :D
Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 12:05 AM, Gulab Jamun said:
Oooh, Sexy!!! So Tanner can touch Gibby, whenever he likes! Want more of that... HeHe tongue.png

I hope Tanner can haunt Amanda and torture her a lot, before she is brought to justice.

I wonder what Tanner's unfinished business is ? Although bringing Amanda and Ethan to justice would seem obvious, I think there is more to it, and it revolves around Gibby.

Great Chapter, Loved it!

Touching? Yes! Haunting? Yes! Unfished business? Yes! :D More to come? YES! Glad you like it, Gulab, thanks for reading! :)
Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 04:35 AM, MuddyRiverGirl said:
Sooo, ready to kill Amanda.... YES! I don't like Ethan, but I pity him, because he is (or was, at least) Amanda's boy-toy. I actually loved this chapter, though, because Tanner was in this chapter and I loved that he remembered and told Gibby, because then they can take action! :D

And I like how Gibby and Tanner can... "interact" more now, hehe ;)

It was important for Tanner to remeber, he can't figure out what happened if he didn't know. I'm thinking of creative ways for revenge on Amanda and Ethan, I've submitted my ideas to Tanner and I'm waiting on his approval :lol:
Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 09:25 AM, Rocarules said:
YES Tanner remembers! Now he can spook the hell out of Amanda devilsmiley.gif ! I'm also curious how the relationship between Tanner and Gibby will go. This was a great chapter, I like chapters where there are more than 2 persons and a lot going on! I'm really starting to look forward to mondays for some reason wink.png
:lol: another member of the Monday Club! There will be a lot going on from here on out. Glad you liked it...Monday countdown has begun! Thanks for reading! :D
Link to comment

Promise us there'll be screams-a-plenty when Tanner materialises in front of the evil troll-hag-witch-bitch looking as he did when she murdered him, with blood oozing from his crushed skull, maybe an eye half hanging out, so she can give a full throttle shriek of terror just before he bursts the blood vessels in her scrawny neck using his poltergeist powers, and she dies a horrible slow lingering death while her tiny twisted little brain tries to grapple with the consequences of what she did :devil: *pants in excitement*. Pleeeeze.

Link to comment

Another awesome chapter KC :) I actually managed to get through till Wednesday without peeking. Phew! I hope now Amanda and Ethan get their come uppance. You can't let them get away with it :P

Something really spooky and eerie and scary for them both. Love the Ghost Whisperer reference I love that and the touching was so similar to Ghost too. Very nicely done. Loving it KC keep it up :hug:

Link to comment

Haha, I ditto Zombie! That was funny! I'm glad Tanner finally realizes what happened to him. I hope he can help Gibby nail those two!

 

I am still sad that even though they can 'feel' each other, they can never go anywhere together; it's not like Tanner will be talking and Gibby can respond to him w/o people thinking he's crazy for talking to himself.

 

But I did love the chapter KC! :)

Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 11:21 PM, Zombie said:
Promise us there'll be screams-a-plenty when Tanner materialises in front of the evil troll-hag-witch-bitch looking as he did when she murdered him, with blood oozing from his crushed skull, maybe an eye half hanging out, so she can give a full throttle shriek of terror just before he bursts the blood vessels in her scrawny neck using his poltergeist powers, and she dies a horrible slow lingering death while her tiny twisted little brain tries to grapple with the consequences of what she did :devil: *pants in excitement*. Pleeeeze.
Well Zom, if I need any ideas in the gore dept when I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do to them...I'll PM ya! ;) I'm glad you are so enthusiastic about this story! ;)
Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 11:48 PM, Mark92 said:
Another awesome chapter KC :) I actually managed to get through till Wednesday without peeking. Phew! I hope now Amanda and Ethan get their come uppance. You can't let them get away with it :P

Something really spooky and eerie and scary for them both. Love the Ghost Whisperer reference I love that and the touching was so similar to Ghost too. Very nicely done. Loving it KC keep it up :hug:

You could only wait til Wednesday? :lol: I'm happy that you love it...This has been one of the best stories to write. I might dig out the screenplay again try my hand at a few competitions again...thanks so much for reading! :D
Link to comment
On 06/28/2012 04:50 AM, Lisa said:
Haha, I ditto Zombie! That was funny! I'm glad Tanner finally realizes what happened to him. I hope he can help Gibby nail those two!

 

I am still sad that even though they can 'feel' each other, they can never go anywhere together; it's not like Tanner will be talking and Gibby can respond to him w/o people thinking he's crazy for talking to himself.

 

But I did love the chapter KC! :)

Now that Tanner remembers, things are going to get interesting! Their relationship will be on a new level...deffntly a game changer :P Glad you love it, there is still more to come! :)
Link to comment

You know what KC.. Kill Amanda way too fast & quick for me without her suffer first

I want her to suffer until she lost her mind...

So Tanner remember Amanda killed him and Ethan was with her. Great, what a friend

left a friend to die like that.

If i can see a death people like Ghost Whisperer I hope all of them look handsome like

Tanner.. lol

Another great chapter KC...

Link to comment
On 07/01/2012 12:07 PM, unlikelyu said:
You know what KC.. Kill Amanda way too fast & quick for me without her suffer first

I want her to suffer until she lost her mind...

So Tanner remember Amanda killed him and Ethan was with her. Great, what a friend

left a friend to die like that.

If i can see a death people like Ghost Whisperer I hope all of them look handsome like

Tanner.. lol

Another great chapter KC...

Thanks Unlikely, I want Amanda and Ethan to suffer too! I'll have to come up with something special for them :D I hope when I die that my ghost looks as good a Tanner's (LOL) thanks for reading!
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..