Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,282 Words
  • 6,373 Views
  • 36 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shepherd's Crook - 8. Chapter 8

The mood after losing the game was grim. Disappointed fans slowly shuffled out of the stadium to the parking lot. Mt. Jackson continued celebrating their victory as they whistled and cheered, boarding their bus for the return trip back to their school.

Gibby watched the argument on the field from a distance while heading towards the ambulance waiting at the visitor’s end zone. The entire team was angry and shouting, but the Butler twins were physically separating Ethan and Tanner in the center of the mob.

“Hey, kiddo, are you ready to go?” Jonathan called to Gibby from the back of the ambulance.

By the time Gibby reached his dad, the coach had put an end to the fighting on the field and sent his players into the school’s locker room.

“Sure, what did you think about the game?” Gibby ask as he climbed in and pulled the heavy doors closed behind him.

Jonathan shook his head and chuckled as the driver started the engine, “I think your team needs a little more practice on how to play together.”

“My team?” Gibby balked at his father’s teasing, which brought a deep laughter from Jonathan as the ambulance pulled into the line of traffic leaving the school as they headed back towards the hospital.

***

Ethan took longer in the shower, letting the hot water wash over his tense muscles. Anger coiled his chest, making his pulse roar in his ears. He was mad at himself and didn’t want to face his teammates.

When he stepped in the locker room, it was empty. Everyone else had quietly slipped away while he had been in the shower trying to calm the rage that was roaring inside his head. Nobody waited for him. The team didn’t given him high fives or pats on his back like they normally did. He had cost them the first game of the season. Mt. Jackson was their biggest rival and he had handed them the victory that should have belonged to Shepherd’s Crook.

Coach was still in his office, but he didn’t look up when Ethan leaned against the doorframe. “Go home, Conroy.”

Ethan stood there watching the man scribble notes into his playbook. He waited, but when the man didn’t say any more, he turned and walked out into the cold crisp night.

The parking lot was empty, too. Ethan’s black Camaro sat alone behind the gym. Scuffing the toe of his shoe on the gravel, he gazed at the abandoned field. The big stadium lights were all off, only the two outside lights near the school’s athletic department lit up the night.

Taking a step towards the fresh cut, green grass of the football field, movement near his car caught Ethan’s attention. His eyes struggled to focus as a dark figure stepped out of the shadows.

“What are you doing here?” Ethan growled at Amanda.

Her skimpy uniform drew his eyes to her long legs as she leaned back and pulled herself onto the hood of his car. “I’m waiting for you.” She purred, trying her hardest to imitate a magazine model.

“Why?” He demanded, stalking over to where she was seductively sprawled across his classic car.

Her blond eyebrows furrowed as confusion crossed her pretty face. “You always drive me home--”

“God damn it, Amanda,” Ethan snapped, “If you’re going to break-up with me just fucking do it and get it over with!”

She gasped. Her lower lip suddenly quivered. Even with tonight’s loss, he was still the star quarterback of their high school football team and she wasn’t about to let Ethan go without fighting for what was hers.

Ethan ran his fingers through his wet hair, his hands balled into fists, black hair sprouted between his clenched fingers. Anger flooded his body, making him shake. He wanted to scream, but he wouldn’t with Amanda watching him.

“Get off my car,” Ethan’s voice betrayed him and cracked.

“Look, I know that you’re mad about losing the game, but--”

“Fuck the game, Mandy,” He shouted smacking his balled fists against his forehead. “How could you cheat on me with Tanner?”

Tears suddenly laced Amanda’s eyes as she fought to explain to him. “Cheat on you? No, Ethan, I was trying to convince Tanner to keep his stupid mouth shut.” She shook her head as she slid off his car. “I was trying to protect us…all of us…from someone finding out about…” She didn’t have to finish for Ethan to understand. If someone discovered that their group had been cheating on test and quizzes they would all be in a lot of trouble.

“So you’re not breaking up with me?” His low whisper was almost lost in the wind.

“No, babe,” Amanda wrapped her arms around him, breathing in the fresh clean scent of his soap and shampoo. “We are not breaking up, in fact,” she waggled her eyebrows as she pulled at the hem of her skirt, hiking the material higher on her thighs, “I think I know how to make you feel better with a little private cheering up.”

Ethan growled and let her lead him to his car where they climbed into the backseat together.

***

“Hey, Dad, are you sure it’s okay to use the therapy pool?” Gibby asked Jonathan for the hundredth time.

“Yes, I told you that Dr. Warner said it was fine.” He answered his son while continuing to pack his dinner for the nightshift. Gibby watched him wrap the tuna sandwich before placing it inside his the lunch bag. “He wouldn’t have given you your own patient pass if it wasn’t okay.”

Gibby glanced down at the laminated card that held last year’s school picture that Jonathan had, until recently, carried in his wallet, “But I’m not a patient.”

Jonathan set his bag to the side and looked at his son nervously swiveling on the high stool at the kitchen bar.

“You might not be a patient right now, but you still need therapy.”

Frowning before Jonathan could finish, “C’mon Dad, don’t start.”

Jonathan held up his hands, “I’m just saying that I think you could benefit from talking to one of the psychologists at the hospital.”

“No more shrinks!” Gibby shook his head as auburn curls bounced around his forehead.

Taking a deep breath, Jonathan tried a softer approach. “What about a counselor? Maybe they have someone at school--”

Gibby’s face flushed red, “Fuck no! You can forget about that right now.”

Jonathan decided to drop the subject. There was no point in upsetting his son any more than he already was. It hurt him to see his only child struggling and to be helpless to do anything about it.

With his bag packed, Jonathan turned to leave, “I just wish you had someone to talk to…” He stopped at the door and looked back at Gibby, “So, what are you doing today?”

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Gibby smiled at the idea of enjoying the last rays of the autumn sun, “I was thinking about mowing the lawn and then riding over to the library to check out a few books.”

Jonathan smiled, “Sounds like a good plan to me.”

***

The smell of chlorine assaulted Gibby’s nose. It was hauntingly familiar. Used to hours spent in the water, standing here in the thick moist air that filled the pool’s enclosure had his skin tingling, longing to be wet. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation that felt like home.

The therapy pool wasn’t deep enough for diving, but at four feet, it had a decent edge for flip turns. Spotting the round disc at the bottom, Gibby toggled a few of the switches near the door until the only light on was the one radiating from the bottom of the pool. Shimmers of white, licked at the ceiling and walls.

Leaving his satchel on the three-tiered bench, Gibby slowly peeled away his damp hoodie and dropped it beside his towel. Shoes and socks followed, then his jeans. Opting to wear swim trunks in place of boxers suddenly seemed like a bad idea. The thought of riding his bike commando had him snickering at himself.

Before the fire, Gibby was comfortable with his body and changing in a locker room was no big deal, but now, he chose what was quick and would cover his scars if he needed to make a fast escape.

Dipping his toes into the warm water pulled a moan from deep in his chest. It felt so good. Longing for the water, and unable to wait even a moment longer, he stepped off the tiled edge and sank into the delicious heat. Gibby closed his eyes as his arms and legs floated in the rippling water.

It was heaven. His body trembled as hot blood rushed to his groin, straining his erection against the wet material of his swim trunks. Water sloshed over the thick scar tissue on his back. Catching his left elbow with his right hand, Gibby stretched his shoulder and back, before doing the same on the right side.

Doing a couple of stretches and somersaults in the water, Gibby felt relaxed enough to swim a few laps around the pool. He kept a slow pace, unlike the frantic speed he was used to when he was training.

Trying to push the thoughts out of his mind, Gibby rolled onto his back for a session of backstrokes. His lean muscles glided him through the water. With his ears slightly underwater, the muffled sounds of someone speaking scared him.

Opening his eyes, Gibby yelped when he noticed someone standing by the edge of the pool. He could only make out the outline of a person, standing in the darkness. Gibby almost collided with the wall. His feet dropped to the bottom of the pool as he broke position. Wide blue eyes watched him from the side.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Gibby shouted at Tanner.

Tanner grinned as he suddenly kicked off his shoes, “I could ask you the same question.”

“W-w-what are you doing?” Gibby stuttered when he noticed the boy shucking out of his clothes.

“What’s it look like I’m doing?” Tanner said as he continued pulling off his socks and t-shirt. Gibby’s pulse raced as Tanner turned his back to him while he pushed his jeans down his well-muscled legs before draping them too over his belongings.

Gibby sank lower, keeping his shoulders and neck submerged, hoping the water distorted the view of his scars.

Tanner didn’t come prepared to swim. He turned around as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his gray boxer briefs and watched Gibby for any reaction at the sight of the bulge of his groin. Tanner’s hands hovered there at his hips, before snapping the elastic band against his skin. The sound echoed off the high ceiling. Gibby gasped, he hadn’t realized that he had been holding his breath waiting for the boy to slide the material down his body and was disappointed when he didn’t.

“You’re not supposed to be here,” Gibby growled, fighting to keep his voice steady.

Tanner waggled his eyebrows and smirked, “Neither are you, Robinson.”

Water sloshed around Gibby’s lips as he suddenly gasped at Tanner saying his name.

“I have a patient pass--”

“There’re no patients after six o’clock,” Tanner taunted Gibby.

Without testing the water, Tanner suddenly leapt through the air, pulling his knees to his chest, cannonballing into the water with a huge crash. Water spilled over the edge, puddling onto the tiled edge. Emerging from the waves, Tanner swam laps around Gibby still hovering in the center of the pool.

Tanner’s chest was tan like the rest of his skin. Gibby’s eyes kept darting lower, trying to catch a glimpse of the rest of his body below the water.

“My mom’s a nurse here at the hospital.” Tanner spoke as he continued to circle Gibby like a shark closing in on its prey. “She doesn’t see very well at night, so either my dad or I drive her home after work. It’s kind of a perk that I get to swim a couple of laps while I wait for her to finish her shift.”

Gibby wondered if Dr. Warner knew that he used the therapy pool, but he wasn’t going to turn Tanner in.

“That’s really nice of you.”

The smile that curled across Tanner’s face was breathtaking. “My parents are kind of cool, so I don’t mind helping out.”

Tanner’s eyes never left Gibby’s as he swam closer. Gibby’s heart raced. There was no way that Tanner couldn’t see his scars, but his eyes never dropped. Gibby noticed other kids at school trying to catch a glimpse of his grotesque burns, but not Tanner. His blue eyes were soft and warm as his tongue nervously licked at the pool water clinging to his lips.

Ring! The unexpected sound of a cellphone ringing broke the spell. Tanner jumped back several feet as Gibby gasped for air before clutching at the front of his chest.

“Crap, that’s my mom.” Tanner muttered swimming to the side of the pool. He easily lifted his body to the edge and pushed himself out of the water. Grabbing the phone on the third ring, Tanner’s voice sounded thick as he answered her, “Hey Mom, yeah, I’ll be there in a few minutes…okay. Bye.”

His tone was gentle with his mother. It made Gibby smile.

“You have to go?”

Tanner nodded his wet head; blond curls clung to his face. “Yep, I’ll see ya at school.”

With that, Tanner pulled on his jeans and shirt over his wet underwear and was gone.

Well, it's Monday and another chapter of Shepherd's Crook.  Today, we see Gibby and Tanner together, away from school and the prying eyes of the rest of the group...what do you think? I hope you like it.  Let me know.
Thanks for reading!
KC happy.png 
Copyright © 2012 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I'm glad that trashbag cleared that up, Just hope Ethan realizes he lost the game for nothing. Love Tanner so far. Gibby and his father's relationship is awesome, it seems they understand each other very well. Great chapter. Not gonna rush my life away, but if you want to pretend its next Monday, I'm cool... :D :D

Link to comment

Oy Ethan, stupid is as stupid does.. Amanda is a piece of work. but then we knew that already lol. My favorite part of the chapter was Gibby and Tanner at the pool. Nice scene seeing them away from prying eyes and the rest of Tanner's "friends" i use that term lightly since it would seem they use him more then offer friendship. I especially liked that he was looking at Gibby and just saw Gibby, even though you know he had to notice the scars, he wasn't purposely looking for them or trying to see them. his focus was Gibby and that was nice. Great chapter, it made me chuckle, and btw love Jonathan too

Link to comment

Three words... I HEART TANNER! I still despise Amanda, and I don't know what to think of Ethan, he seems like a nut kind of because he totally and completely flipped out about his girlfriend, instead of taking it like a man! I love this story, though, and this chapter was great!! :)

 

Link to comment

Love the story so far, Great chapter,Hehe I really thought they were going to kiss during the pool scene :) Can't wait for the next one :D

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 07:29 AM, Naptowngirl said:
I'm glad that trashbag cleared that up, Just hope Ethan realizes he lost the game for nothing. Love Tanner so far. Gibby and his father's relationship is awesome, it seems they understand each other very well. Great chapter. Not gonna rush my life away, but if you want to pretend its next Monday, I'm cool... :D :D
Amanda is manipulative, she will use everything to her advantage. If I had a dad I would want him to be just like Jonathan, he is so awesome. Just think, we are already 1 day closer to chapter 9 :P Thanks, Kim, I'm glad you are liking it! :D
Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 07:32 AM, Jammi said:
Oy Ethan, stupid is as stupid does.. Amanda is a piece of work. but then we knew that already lol. My favorite part of the chapter was Gibby and Tanner at the pool. Nice scene seeing them away from prying eyes and the rest of Tanner's "friends" i use that term lightly since it would seem they use him more then offer friendship. I especially liked that he was looking at Gibby and just saw Gibby, even though you know he had to notice the scars, he wasn't purposely looking for them or trying to see them. his focus was Gibby and that was nice. Great chapter, it made me chuckle, and btw love Jonathan too
The pool :wub: Tanner really is a good guy, he see's Gibby for the person that he is, same with Jonathan. The "Group" well they aren't finished yet...more to come! Thanks for reading! ;)
Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 08:04 AM, MuddyRiverGirl said:
Three words... I HEART TANNER! I still despise Amanda, and I don't know what to think of Ethan, he seems like a nut kind of because he totally and completely flipped out about his girlfriend, instead of taking it like a man! I love this story, though, and this chapter was great!! :)

We have scratched the tip of Amanda & Ethan, there is so much more to come. **Glance around to see where my hubby is** OMG! I love Tanner too!! :P He's such an awesome character.
Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 08:37 AM, LilyS said:
Love the story so far, Great chapter,Hehe I really thought they were going to kiss during the pool scene :) Can't wait for the next one :D
Kiss? You thought they were going to Kiss? Wait, the readers want kissing? :) Hmmmm, might have to glance over up comming chapters to see if there is any of that in there :whistle:

 

New chapter Monday! Promise :D Thanks for reading

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 09:00 AM, Manu said:
why did you have to cut it like that DX make them kiss now... lol
Jeez again with the kissing...will they? Won't they? :P Can you keep a secret???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So can I :lmao:

 

Thanks, Manu, for reading!

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 11:03 AM, Zombie said:
:huh: Is this a good sign, Zombie? You so excited that you posted a blank review? :P
Link to comment

You're such a tease! You put a small taste of Tanner Gibby interaction just to make a phone ring. I want more! xD

And seems like Tanner is really into Gibby uh? xD

Nice chapter KC, see ya next monday.

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 11:28 AM, ghanbrews said:
You're such a tease! You put a small taste of Tanner Gibby interaction just to make a phone ring. I want more! xD

And seems like Tanner is really into Gibby uh? xD

Nice chapter KC, see ya next monday.

Tease? Me 0:) I'm glad everyone likes the pool fun with Gibby and Tanner :D More will come...Monday :P Thanks for reading!
Link to comment

Hehehe, I’ve come to really LIKE Ethan and Amanda. It’s something about flawed, imperfect, even horrible characters that appeals to me devilsmiley.gif(probably because it makes my awful self look so much better in comparison). I’m sure you will turn my mind against them in future chapters, but right now their actions seem reasonable enough to me. Amanda is just trying to save her own hide (who wouldn’t in her situation? She may be a human with low moral but she’s still acting in a human way to solve her problems, but of course I wonder how her efforts will turn out in the end – not so good I suspect)and at the same time she is trying to keep her trophy boyfriend (I hope he’ll make up for his … dumbness in the back of the car, so she’ll get something more out of the deal than just a good looking shell wink.png ). And Ethan – I still fell a bit sorry for him, and him jumping to (wrong) conclusions without even speaking to Amanda, that is also very human, and just as in real life the result is not what he intended. What also makes him more realistic is that he seems to be genuinely worrying about losing his girlfriend to Tanner. Lucky for him he’s not bright enough to see that she is using him for her own purposes – but even if he had, I’m not sure it would have bothered him.

Gibby and Jonathan on the other hand have this almost perfect father-son relationship. Whatever conflicts they have, they always solve it peacefully and with mutual understanding. Even when it comes to Gibby’s need for counseling Jonathan is wise enough not to push. It’s understandable Jonathan will do anything for his son – he almost lost him and they only have each other. Just be careful it doesn’t get too perfect.

Finally there is Gibby and Tanner. I see the other readers expected/wanted kissing – while all along I was thinking, ‘he’s swimming in his underwear, ewww – get out of that pool now!’ tongue.png A kiss had been nice. I couldn’t help laughing at the phone ringing, what a classic way to break a tense moment filled with unspoken expectations. It was a nice scene.

I highly enjoyed the entire chapter. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You are teasing and protracting your way through it, and doing a good job of it. I really like that. What fun would it be if Gibby and Tanner ended up kissing in the pool the very first time they were alone? Now we’ll have to wait and see what will happen the next time they see each other, it will be so much better.

 

Argh, who am I kidding? Give us a kiss!

Link to comment

God KC, you are pure EVIL!!devilsmiley.gif You could have let that kiss happen! Gibby needs it!

I hope someday Gibby is confident enough to participate in a swimming competitionsmile.pnghug.gif

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 08:32 PM, sorgbarn said:
Hehehe, I’ve come to really LIKE Ethan and Amanda. It’s something about flawed, imperfect, even horrible characters that appeals to me devilsmiley.gif(probably because it makes my awful self look so much better in comparison). I’m sure you will turn my mind against them in future chapters, but right now their actions seem reasonable enough to me. Amanda is just trying to save her own hide (who wouldn’t in her situation? She may be a human with low moral but she’s still acting in a human way to solve her problems, but of course I wonder how her efforts will turn out in the end – not so good I suspect)and at the same time she is trying to keep her trophy boyfriend (I hope he’ll make up for his … dumbness in the back of the car, so she’ll get something more out of the deal than just a good looking shell wink.png ). And Ethan – I still fell a bit sorry for him, and him jumping to (wrong) conclusions without even speaking to Amanda, that is also very human, and just as in real life the result is not what he intended. What also makes him more realistic is that he seems to be genuinely worrying about losing his girlfriend to Tanner. Lucky for him he’s not bright enough to see that she is using him for her own purposes – but even if he had, I’m not sure it would have bothered him.

Gibby and Jonathan on the other hand have this almost perfect father-son relationship. Whatever conflicts they have, they always solve it peacefully and with mutual understanding. Even when it comes to Gibby’s need for counseling Jonathan is wise enough not to push. It’s understandable Jonathan will do anything for his son – he almost lost him and they only have each other. Just be careful it doesn’t get too perfect.

Finally there is Gibby and Tanner. I see the other readers expected/wanted kissing – while all along I was thinking, ‘he’s swimming in his underwear, ewww – get out of that pool now!’ tongue.png A kiss had been nice. I couldn’t help laughing at the phone ringing, what a classic way to break a tense moment filled with unspoken expectations. It was a nice scene.

I highly enjoyed the entire chapter. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You are teasing and protracting your way through it, and doing a good job of it. I really like that. What fun would it be if Gibby and Tanner ended up kissing in the pool the very first time they were alone? Now we’ll have to wait and see what will happen the next time they see each other, it will be so much better.

 

Argh, who am I kidding? Give us a kiss!

Amanda is trying to do whatever she has to do to keep herself on top, but if she tries to set herself too far up...will she fall and how hard? Ooooh can't wait for that (must look at future chapters so see if that is in there) 0:)

 

Gibby and his dad's relationship is nice but far from perfect. Jonathan is an open-minded guy but his first priority is his kid ;) I know a dad or 2 like that :D

 

The kiss again? Too soon people! They just started to notice each other, let's see how this unfolds first :) Thanks for reading! Love your insight :D

Link to comment
On 05/23/2012 12:05 AM, Gulab Jamun said:
God KC, you are pure EVIL!!devilsmiley.gif You could have let that kiss happen! Gibby needs it!

I hope someday Gibby is confident enough to participate in a swimming competitionsmile.pnghug.gif

Evil? Me?? 0:)

 

I didn't see any spot for a kiss :P Might have to make room in a future chapter...maybe!

 

Thanks, Gulab, for reading! :)

Link to comment

Love it KC :) It really is opening up to quite a story. What got me interested in the pool scene was Gibby getting hard at the water, very interesting. :P You know I love Amanda, and this chapter made her pretty sluttish too which I liked.

I too like the relationship between dad and Gibby. It is envious.

I dont know why but something gripes me about Ethan. I'm looking forward to reading more about him and Amanda.

Gibby is so awesome I want him for me :wub: Just dont tell Stuby :P

WTG KC another amazing chapter :hug:

Link to comment
On 05/23/2012 08:47 PM, Mark92 said:
Love it KC :) It really is opening up to quite a story. What got me interested in the pool scene was Gibby getting hard at the water, very interesting. :P You know I love Amanda, and this chapter made her pretty sluttish too which I liked.

I too like the relationship between dad and Gibby. It is envious.

I dont know why but something gripes me about Ethan. I'm looking forward to reading more about him and Amanda.

Gibby is so awesome I want him for me :wub: Just dont tell Stuby :P

WTG KC another amazing chapter :hug:

Awww Your secret is safe with me Marky, I won't tell anyone! :huh:

 

:lol: There are a lot of characters in this one that I like and some that I like to hate :P We have so much more to go. Thanks for reading! :hug:

Link to comment

Oh man, now Ethan has some sucking up to do! No, not Amanda; Tanner! He needs to apologize to him. And his teammates for losing the game FOR NOTHING! lol But yeah, he's only human. I'd do the same thing and jump to conclusions before finding out the truth. And Amanda, now is she with Ethan for Ethan, or just b/c he's the quarterback? What a user. :(

 

I liked the scene with Gibby and his dad, but especially the scene in the pool with Tanner. Tanner seems like such a nice kid. Totally different from his buddies. And yes, you are a tease! lol

 

Looking forward to Monday. Well, not really wanting to rush the weekend, but yeah....

Link to comment
On 05/24/2012 12:52 AM, Lisa said:
Oh man, now Ethan has some sucking up to do! No, not Amanda; Tanner! He needs to apologize to him. And his teammates for losing the game FOR NOTHING! lol But yeah, he's only human. I'd do the same thing and jump to conclusions before finding out the truth. And Amanda, now is she with Ethan for Ethan, or just b/c he's the quarterback? What a user. :(

 

I liked the scene with Gibby and his dad, but especially the scene in the pool with Tanner. Tanner seems like such a nice kid. Totally different from his buddies. And yes, you are a tease! lol

 

Looking forward to Monday. Well, not really wanting to rush the weekend, but yeah....

Teenage boys not known for thinking with their big heads :P Jumping to conclusions and doing something erratic and self-destructive... How do any of us make it to adulthood? We will see more of Amanda and Ethan, really soon.

 

Teasing? No :lol: well maybe a little. There will be more Tanner and Gibby too. The countdown has begun . Thnaks for reading!

Link to comment

So Mike spread rumors that cost the school the game. Ethan is easily swayed. The boy has no ability to judge for himself at all, does he? Seems if someone told him the school was on fire, run for you life while he was naked he would. Might be pissed afterwards, but his brain isn't exactly top notch.

Still don't like Amanda. Think she is going to cause trouble, but at least we know she is willing to use her looks, sex, and whatever else she has to get her own way.

 

Tanner continues to be interesting. Seems the more we learn the less we know about him. Sort of an enigma that I want Gibby to unfold. Gibby at least seems slightly comfortable with him after seeing Tanner didn't really care about his scars. I know your writing style so waiting to see what nasty little surprises you have up your sleeve. I can't wait. :lol:

Link to comment
On 05/28/2012 08:36 AM, comicfan said:
So Mike spread rumors that cost the school the game. Ethan is easily swayed. The boy has no ability to judge for himself at all, does he? Seems if someone told him the school was on fire, run for you life while he was naked he would. Might be pissed afterwards, but his brain isn't exactly top notch.

Still don't like Amanda. Think she is going to cause trouble, but at least we know she is willing to use her looks, sex, and whatever else she has to get her own way.

 

Tanner continues to be interesting. Seems the more we learn the less we know about him. Sort of an enigma that I want Gibby to unfold. Gibby at least seems slightly comfortable with him after seeing Tanner didn't really care about his scars. I know your writing style so waiting to see what nasty little surprises you have up your sleeve. I can't wait. :lol:

Kid's might be an adult at 18 but they still are just kids. They make mistakes and bad judgment, hormone filled, sex crazed animals.

 

What's up my sleeve :whistle: well lets see if you still like me after chapter 9...I think some readers are pulling their money to hire a hitman! :P

Link to comment

I'm so glad I waited for you to have this backlog of chapters before I started. What great writing. It's got layers, like an onion.tongue.png

Tanner seems a cut above the other crooks at Shepherd 's Crook. Gibby and he should hook up.......whistle.gif

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..