Jump to content
    KDave
  • Author
  • 1,190 Words
  • 747 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Temperature Rising (A Novella) - 4. Chapter 4

Chloe's hands clenched. She felt betrayed. What was it that Marcus said? That this wasn't going to be a THAT kind of movie. What was she seeing then? She steadied herself, trying to wrap her head around the situation. She wanted badly to intervene. But what was her motivation?

 

"Okay, that's fine Robin-good Marcus. Let's prepare for the next scene," Larry said.

 

Robin stood up and went into a private corner to fluff up. Marcus moved to a nearby seat and wrapped a towel around his back. He leaned on the seat and ran his fingers through his hair. The set was bustling with people trying to get things right. Men were coiling electric wires and setting up markers so they'd know were to position the cameras for good angles. Others were adjusting the lights and props.

 

Marcus closed his eyes for a moment when he heard Robin ask him something.

 

"Are you alright?" Robin said to him.

 

"What?" Marcus said, lifting his head. He saw Robin sitting on the chair next to him. He let his eyes drift shortly to his crotch where his meat was fully erect, red and swollen. Marcus licked his lips at the sight of it.

 

"It's going to be alright-happened to me too," Robin said coolly.

 

"Pardon me?" Marcus asked.

 

"You don't happen to be a virgin, are you?" Robin asked.

 

His bluntness took Marcus aback. "No, of course not, why'd you ask?"

 

"Too bad, it would've been better. That way you wouldn't have to act. It'll happen for real."

 

"I'm sure I can manage," Marcus replied.

 

"I'm sure you'll do. Did he tell you about how this film's going to make a DIFFERENCE?" Robin said, making the quotation mark sign with both hands.

 

"Sure, he did."

 

"He always does," Robin, said, taking a used lighted cigarette on the table in front of them and began smoking. He let it snake out of his nose as if a teapot would at boiling point.

 

"He's got his reasons. Larry's a visionary-I guess," Marcus, told him, shrugging his shoulders.

 

"This film looks the same old piece of shit to me," Robin said, replacing the smoke on the ashtray. "We wouldn't be talking like this if it were an ordinary fuck film. There's hardly any cut to one of those things. You'd fuck from the start ‘til the end. Sure, he seems like a good guy but wait ‘til he holds up your lunch for a perfect squirt scene."

 

Marcus looked over to where Larry was to confirm what Robin has just said. There was no sign of it by the way he behaved. Maybe Robin was just playing "divide and conquer". It wasn't uncommon as he found out during the course of his acting career. He'd experienced it himself when he was in theatre. Actors wanting to get a leg up even if it meant throwing shit at fellow actors, who'd throw them back at the mere chance.

 

"You wash?" Robin asked.

 

"Huh," Marcus jerked his head towards him.

 

"You washed your cock?" Robin clarified.

 

"My cock..." Marcus asked, perplexed.

 

"I thought so. You're a regular ‘polished' boy. You'll taste better if you leave it alone though. It'll help me do my thing too," Robin said, smiling at him.

 

"I...uh..." A loss of words caught Marcus.

 

"You'd get used to these things sooner or later. You'd be surprised where you'd get your kicks. Now c'mon, they're ready for us."

 

Glued to the spot, Chloe was. She felt fury raging inside of her. She knew what was going to happen next. She thought maybe she just didn't trust that Larry. She rummaged through her purse and searched for a cigarette. She didn't even realize that she‘d be caught at any moment. But that was the least of her problems.

 

"All right everybody," Larry shouted across the room, "Let's do the next scene. Hey Jack, are the extras ready?" he continued.

 

Marcus, who'd put on a robe after the last break, clung on to the fabric as if trying to protect himself from the outside world.

 

"Extras...you didn't say anything about an extras," Marcus said, a little bit defensive.

 

"Well, you know, this is just a spur of the moment thing. There's no need to worry about anything. Just do what you're doing and it'll turn out right," Larry said, sitting at his chair.

 

"Can we have the lights here, please? Thank you. Are you ready Marcus?"

 

Marcus disrobed and hopped on the table he was on earlier. Robin knelt in between Marcus legs and placed his hands on his knees so he could dive into the cock more easily.

 

"And action," Larry shouted.

 

Robin began sucking at Marcus cock for a while, made an oval of his lips around the crown and suckled like a calf.

 

"Marcus, I want you to hold Robin's head and guide him over you dick. And I want your moans louder for the sounds," Larry ordered.

 

The cameras hovered everywhere: under the table, overhead and at the side. And at the heat of the moment, the whirring of the cameras, the heavy breathing of the crew was the only apparent sound masked over by the actors' own.

 

From the crown, Robin went down over Marcus cock, making the shaft sit on his cheek.

 

"Robin, wet that cock for me, would you?" Larry said.

 

"Marcus, just say if you're close, okay?"

 

Things went smoothly from then on. They weren't just having sex anymore, they were making love-at least it looked like that on camera. When Marcus began to feel the pressure building up at the base of his cock, he pumped his hips to bury it deeper in Marcus mouth.

 

"Okay...enough, I'm really close," Marcus warned. He had to push Robin's head gently away from him. He was breathing fast and as Robin's mouth detached from his meat, he felt like being suck out of a tunnel. He closed his eyes and held on to the table, desperately fighting the urge to spew his cum.

 

Robin gave Marcus a pat on the cheek and stood up.

 

"Good job, buddy. That was fun," Robin said, and left the set.

 

Holding his head, which was still woozy from the sex trip, donned his robe with the help a crewmember. He went over to Larry, who was very busy giving instructions to the set decorator.

 

"Hey Larry," he said, seeing Robin disappear through the door, "Where is he going?" he added.

 

"His done for the day," Larry said and immediately went back to the set decorator.

 

"What do you mean ‘done'? We haven't finished the scene yet," Marcus said.

 

"There'd been changes in the script," he said and then turned towards one of the crewmember holding a clipboard, "Hey Jack, bring the guys in."

 

Jack went towards the door and signalled THEM in.

Copyright © 2011 KDave; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..