Jump to content

A Thousand Nights with You

There are currently no reviews.

You find yourself when your life is in disarray. But when the world crumbles, you find life instead. The world ended before Daniel turned fifteen. He watched the horror unfolds from his window, and as his will to live fades, he realized that he is not the only one who survived. This is a tale of friendship, love, survival and about finding yourself when the world is no longer around to define you.

Copyright © 2015 kevinchn; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I have been reading this story from the start and have fallen in love with it! Normal I would read the stories and move on but with yours I can't wait for you to upload the newest chapter... Hoping Daniel ends up with Mark but that's only hope. Grey seems a bit shifty but seems a good guy at heart... But I hope you throw in a twist with him in the next chapter.

Thanks

Link to comment
On 07/31/2014 08:30 PM, lol101a... said:
I have been reading this story from the start and have fallen in love with it! Normal I would read the stories and move on but with yours I can't wait for you to upload the newest chapter... Hoping Daniel ends up with Mark but that's only hope. Grey seems a bit shifty but seems a good guy at heart... But I hope you throw in a twist with him in the next chapter.

Thanks

The story will take a while to pan out because the chapters are short. But I assure you all will be revealed in good time!
Link to comment
On 08/28/2014 06:10 PM, Xenez said:
This is a really good story. Wish there were more like this on GA.
Thanks! I'm glad that you like it:)
Link to comment

As always Kevin, you have a knack for having me on the edge of my seat. Where have Mark and Dan been for the past six months? Why was the loud bang heard at the end of chapter 20? What was the loud bang? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Link to comment

Two days it took me to read this story from chapter one to chapter 30... I never been into zombie storys nor care about it. but hell This is a good story! keep up with the good work!!!

Link to comment

This is the only zombie story i hav read so far....this should be a movie....there i said it.and i dont want to cry for new chapters he he he

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OmG . Not fair. Im new here. I really like reading epic novel's. Exspecly about apocalyptic love and survival. This is a great peace of work. I cannot believe it was basically abandoned ? I agree with the other guy. This story in the right hands ? Could have a possible movie shot. Like shelter ? Or a runner beside walking or fear walking dead ? Idk im not a pro or cridic. But i do know a very gd story. And how it effects me emotionally. I could not stop reading it. Same as other guy . Lol 2 days. I really hope you read my comment ? Feel free to message me on here ? I know its been a few year's ?  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..