Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 816 Words
  • 1,068 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 26. Chapter 26

Anton tells The Sheriff, Philip, and Troy what happened.

Sheriff Owens, Philip, and Troy sat and listened to Anton describe the day he was with Eric Perkins.

“So, he was blackmailing you and you told no one about this for fifteen years?” asked the Sheriff who was leading the questioning while Troy sat on Anton’s left and Philip sat on his right.

“Who could I tell?” asked Anton.

“You said Ricky Webb delivered the package?” The sheriff wrote down Ricky’s name in his notebook.

“Yes.”

“He lived above the general store his mother owned at the time,” said Troy.

“I believe he still does,” said the sheriff. “Anton, three DVDs was found at the scene where you were attacked. Did you take them from Perkins home?” asked the sheriff. Anton glanced at him and shrugged.

“I never found any DVDs when I was at the house. I don’t know how they got next to me.”

“Did you see Eric Perkins yesterday?”

Anton hesitated. “Yes,” he said meekly.

“Where?”

“At the cave.”

“You said he drugged you. How were you able to function after?”

“The drug only lasted for a half an hour. That’s all he needed,” Anton said ashamed.

“What happened after you two were, done?”

“I left.”

“What about Eric Perkins?”

“I never wait for him. He was getting dressed when I left him.”

“Anton, did you kill Eric Perkins?”

“No. I swear he was alive when I left him.”

“Alright, that’s all for now.” The sheriff rose and left the room.

“What does that mean?” asked Troy. “Can I take him home?” Anton was stunned by Troy’s question. He was sure Troy would never want to see him again.

“Give me a moment while I talk to the sheriff,” said Philip, leaving them alone.

“Troy,” said Anton. Troy looked at him and smiled.

“It’s going to be okay, I won’t leave you here.”

“But why?”

“What do you mean?”

“Troy, I’ve been with Perkins once a month for the last fifteen years. Why aren’t you mad?”

“I am mad. With Perkins.” Troy held Anton’s hand and kissed the back of it.

“Why not me?”

“Because you were the victim. He made you use your body to keep our dream alive. You sacrificed so much for me. I could never be mad at you. I love you.”

“Troy.”

“Anton, we’ll get you a therapist so you can work this out and if you want me there I’ll be there for you.” Troy kissed Anton and held him close. When they parted, Troy pulled Anton onto his lap.

“I’m not sure we're allowed to do this.”

“Then they can arrest me so we can be together.”

Anton released his emotions and Troy held him close until he was finished.

“Troy, I love you so much.”

“I love you more. It’s going to be okay Anton.” The door opened and Philip walked in.

“I have good news and bad news. You’re getting out of here today.”

“Thank god,” said Troy hugging Anton.

“The bad news is that Anton has to wear an ankle bracelet.”

“I can live with that,” said Anton.

“The paperwork is getting ready now so hang tight.”

“Thank goodness, I can go home. Troy, call the boys, and tell them and Tina, I’m sure she is worried.”

“I will. Should I call Damien?”

“No, there’s no need to worry him.”

“But he would want to know.”

“No Troy I don’t want him to find out, he’s very busy.”

“Alright.”

“Sorry, but we’ll have to go. The officer will be in to check Anton out. We’ll have to wait for him out front,” said Philip.

“Oh, alright,” said Anton. Troy kissed him one last time before allowing Anton to get off his lap.

“Anton, everything will be alright. Just let me take care of you for now on,” said Troy hugging him.

“How can I ever make this up to you, Troy.”

“By trusting that you can tell me anything. And that you and the boys are my most prize possessions.”

Anton pressed his face against Troy’s chest and felt the kiss Troy placed on top of his head. They parted as Troy and Philip left the room just as an officer walked in.

“Mr. Potter I’ll research your deed situation and see what I can do,” said Philip, as they walked down the hall.

“Thank you, Philip. For an ex-boyfriend, you are a really nice guy.”

“Anton told you about me?”

“He did. But to be honest I didn’t know your face.”

“Then how did you figure it out?”

“I saw how you were looking at Anton, and I looked up your name, and saw that you two went to the same college.”

“I’m only here to help. I would never disrupt what you two have.”

“I believe you.”

“Also, I’m not done yet. I believe the police have new leads in the case, so don’t give up hope.”

“We won’t.”

So there you go. I hope this explains it all. If not tell me.But if you like it tell me or like whichever.
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

i really hope this NOT the end of the story! :P too many questions. what about Adam? Patrick? and all the rest?
mogwai

Link to comment
On 10/26/2016 05:00 AM, mogwhy said:

i really hope this NOT the end of the story! :P too many questions. what about Adam? Patrick? and all the rest?

mogwai

Oh no, it's not the end. There is still more to come. I promise.

Sorry about my choice of words. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..