Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 2,812 Words
  • 1,282 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 6. Chapter 6

Back story time Troy and Anton's first meeting
 

Anton Fey was an only child whose family was in the theater and traveled all over the world. His artistic minded parents gushed over Anton, but felt their son needed more of a stable life. They settled down, allowing Anton to attend and graduate high school.

The few friends that followed Anton to college, where he majored in graphic design, was interested in role-play. He and his friends made their own costumes and travel together to different events during their summer breaks.

In the summer before his sophomore year, Anton’s friends wanted to go to a different event rather than the same one they have been twice before. Anton had a special reason to return to the same event. So, instead he traveled alone.

The day was perfect, and the turnout was impressive as he walked through the make-believe town awe-struck with the attention to detail. Everything from the made-up money, to the food and merchandise to buy. Anton went as a Steampunk male elf. Tight leather pants with boots with knee guard, trench coat, goggles, brass elf ears and carried an old pistol.

He did get a lot of compliments from a few passersby. He walked into a bar that had a live show. The brochure promised raiders and accommodations which meant sleeping under the stars in tents. Anton like that ideal.

As he sat in the back of the rustic room at a small wooden table and chair. A waitress walked up to take his order for a drink, but before he could tell her. A loud bang interrupted him.

“Raiders!” someone called out. Anton looked around and saw five men entered the building and was holding everyone at either gunpoint, grenade, that glowed like fire, a compound bow and even a blow torch.

This is what Anton was waiting for. The brochure stated there is a special medallion, you can purchase, would allow you to be pulled into the experience. Either as a raider or a victim. Anton bought his. When you wanted to be a part of the scene folding out, you must wear the medallion out in the open for the performers to see. Once used, it was taken from you and your moment was over.

Anton wore his around his neck. He eagerly touched the copper circle that was smooth on one side and a three-D image of a Zeppelin done up Steampunk style. The raiders were as different as their weapons, Buccaneer, Privateer, Intrepid Motorist, Mad Scientist and one that Anton couldn’t take his eyes off, an Alchemist by the name of Troy Potter.

Troy wore a white shirt, vest, goggles that sat on a brim of the cap on his head, pants, and ankle high leather boots. He had a canteen that hung from a strap across his shoulder and he held his saw-off shotgun covered with decorative brass.

Full untamed hair with chiseled looks. His shirt opened halfway down his hairy chest. Anton wanted—no needed to talk to him. Fortunately for him the Privateer had caught sight of his medallion and with his gun held high he approached Anton.

“Get the loot boys, I’ll get the hostage!” said the Privateer. Three from the group ran to take the money in the cash drawers and safe, but the Alchemist hesitated as he watched his partner in crime, grab Anton by the arm and hoist him out of his chair knocking it over. Anton wanted the Alchemist to seize him. And from the way they were looking at each other Troy wanted the same thing.

The others returned with the bags of money while the Privateer took Anton’s weapon. He held onto Anton pressing his fake knife to his throat.

“I wouldn’t suggest anyone calling the authorities or being a hero!” said the Privateer. “Mr. Shiver,” he called to the Mad Scientist. “Please leave them our calling card.”

Mr. Shiver, reached into his lab coat and pulled out a grenade filled with gray smoke. He released the safety pin and tossed it and smiled when it rolled across the floor. It didn’t explode, but a valve opened hissing the gas from it. Which was only water vapor.

The five men left, taking Anton with them. Once outside, they climbed into their vehicle. A Mercedes-Benz 500 K "Special-Roadster”, dawning weapons on the fenders and steel spikes on the hubcaps. The Privateer, Anton, and Troy got into the back, the Intrepid Motorist took the wheel, and the Buccaneer got in beside him.

They sped off going towards the woods. Anton wasn’t sure what to do playing a victim so he remained quiet until someone talked to him. What he did know that the Alchemist beside him was sitting rather close, where their hips and knees were touching.

Anton gave him a sideways glance and a small half grin as he inched his pinkie finger over and touched Troy’s thigh. A loud siren blared behind them as Troy and the Privateer looked behind them.

“Crap it’s the law,” said the Privateer.

“What should we do?” asked the Buccaneer.

“We should split up!” shouted Troy, directing his attention to the Intrepid Motorist. “Stop the car Mr. Mitchel!”

“Hey, I’m the boss,” stated the Privateer, to Troy annoyed. Troy looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

“Sorry,” was all Troy said as the car came to a shrieking halt. He tapped the seat in front of him and Mr. Shiver got out to let him out. He climbed out and grabbed Anton’s hand pulling him out with him.

“Hey, this isn’t how it’s supposed to go,” protested the Privateer.

Troy looked at Anton then at him. “I’m improvising.” He slammed the door shut and hurried Anton into the woods. Anton couldn’t believe what was happening, but didn’t want it to stop as they ran as fast as they could. Over their shoulders, they could hear the law closing in but Troy didn’t stop leading Anton along. The ground was uneven, but Troy seemed to know all the right steps to make.

When they were far enough and he saw that Anton was out of breath he took them behind a tree and they both dropped down leaning against the wide trunk. Anton was breathless but smiling as Troy made sure no one was following them. He turned to Anton and smiled as he reached and pulled off his canteen and gave it to him.

“Here, it’s cold water,” said Troy.

“Thanks,” said Anton, taking the canteen and popping the cork. The water was cold as it touched the back of his throat. He drank half it down before he remembered the Alchemist didn’t get any. “Sorry,” he said, handing it back. “You must be thirsty too.”

“No,” said Troy, taking the canteen anyway. “But I wouldn’t mind tasting whatever your lips touched.” Anton blushed from the comment as he watched Troy place his lips where his were a second ago. A warm sensation raced through his body, as he glanced away trying to think of something to say. He was lost for words, so, Troy kissed him. When they parted Troy pulled Anton into his arms.

“Did you miss me, Anton? Because god knows I missed you.”

“Yes.” Another kiss.

“Are you hungry? We can go back to my farm.”

“But what about your friends?”

“Oh, they’ll stew in jail until I bust them out around three. That gives us four hours.”

“But won’t you get in trouble?”

“Don’t worry about that.”

Anton watched Troy stand and offered his hand to assist him. They walked and talk until twenty minutes later they arrived at Potter farm. Troy made a light meal and served wine.

“Where are your parents?” Anton asked, sitting at the table watching Troy clear the dishes.

“They went to visit relatives.”

“So, you have the place all to yourself?” Troy finished cleaning up and walked over to Anton taking his hand and pulling him to his feet into his arms.

“You are so beautiful,” he said, to Anton.

Anton was overwhelmed with wine and didn’t want to talk anymore. Anton leaned forward and kissed Troy’s lips, tasting the wine. Troy licked his lips and wanted more from Anton.

“Anton, I want you.”

“I want you to,” Anton replied. “But I never did this before, I’m scared.”

“Don’t be, baby. I know what to do. I won’t hurt you. Let me take you upstairs to my bed.”

“All right.” Troy rose and pulled Anton to his feet. He lifted him into his arms and carried him upstairs.

Troy sat Anton on his feet and they removed their clothes discarding them in all directions. Troy looked over Anton’s slender body and his black hair, that framed his smooth face, setting off his haunting, alluring eyes and pouty, pink lips he wanted to kiss, suck, and bite.

“Am—I alright?” asked Anton. Feeling self-conscious that he was, naked, for the first time, in front of a man he wanted to be with. Only his doctor, on days of physical exams, was ever given that privilege. Now it was happening and he was terrified. He eyed Troy’s well-conditioned body that didn’t have an ounce of fat exposed. Troy’s broad chest, looked like two of Anton’s, with touchable landscaping hair forming into a neat line that stretched down below his rippled stomach to his privates. His cock was not hard, but well-endowed as it hung. Anton wondered how he was ever going to compete with such splendor.

“Are you, all right?” asked Troy, confused, by the question as he touched Anton’s chin and made the shy male lock eyes with his. “When I first saw you in that bar. I knew we were going to have beautiful babies together. You’re perfect Anton, and I want you now more than ever.” Troy didn’t wait for Anton’s response. He grabbed him around the waist and pulled him close and kissed him hard on the mouth. Anton’s hands went fanning to Troy’s shoulders, to inching up his thick neck to his hair where he combs his fingers through.

Troy laid Anton back on his bed and grind his growing cock into him as he kissed, sucked and bit any exposed skin his mouth came near. Anton never experienced lust with such urgency. Troy was ravishing him and awaking the heat that boiled inside him.

Troy parted Anton’s legs and prepared him for their joining as he listened to Anton moan his approval to Troy’s talented mouth. Troy had been with several men and learned a few things from them, but he never had such a deep connection that he had with Anton. He wanted him on first sight and if it wasn’t for him being the Game Master he would have taken Anton from the bar and back to his bed sooner.

“Now I want you to relax, Anton,” said Troy getting a condom from a chest from under his bed pretreated with lube. “This might hurt, but in a little while it will feel wonderful. Do you trust me?’

“I do.”

“Ok, put your legs on my shoulders.” Anton obeyed. When Troy entered him, the pain was strange and he almost wanted it to stop, but then Troy was inside him. Even though it was filling Anton watched Troy’s eyes and smiled when he did. “I’m going to start moving and in time you’ll start to feel more comfortable with me inside you, okay?”

Anton nodded as Troy shifted his body. After the fifth time Anton’s walls adjusted to Troy’s member and a sensation took over him as the thrusting increased. The wave of yearning placed him into a trance that ignited his ecstasy as he kissed Troy’s lips and sucked on his tongue.

Troy moved his hips quicker until Anton threw his head back and cried out his pleasure as his climax reached its peak, smearing his seed on Troy’s and his own chest. Troy moved with urgency and released inside of Anton, who held Troy close, breathing heavy into his ear.

Troy rolled off Anton as they both held hands waiting for their hearts to settle down. Troy felt a draft and wanted to feel Anton warmth again. He released Anton’s hand and gathered him into his arms. They fell asleep.

When they opened their eyes, the house was quiet and dark. Troy lies on his back as Anton lay across Troy’s strong chest. Troy looked at the clock and it said 3:00am.

“Fuck,” he said, stretching waking Anton up. “I forgot to break them out.”

“Are you going to get fired?” asked Anton, yawning and running his finger through the hairy chest he nestled his face against.

“Not likely. I’m the one throwing the event and the Game Master.”

“You are?” he said, propping his head up. “You’re the Game Master?”

“Yeah, I work a lot of hours to make this happen with the help of donations.”

“That is so cool. I donate once a month to this.”

“You do? Well, allow me to show you the VIP treatment.” Troy rolled over to lay on top of Anton, who felt Troy’s hard cock against his thigh.

“Do you do this to all your donors?”

“Never. They’re not as lovely as you,” he confessed, nuzzling Anton’s neck.

“Lucky me,” said Anton, giggling from Troy’s tongue along his neck.

“No, Lucky me,” Troy said, looking at Anton. “Are you going to stay for the whole event?”

“Not the whole week. I have a job I need to get back to, then school is just around the corner.”

“I can’t wait for another spring break Anton.”

“Neither can I, but how are we going to do this again?”

“I have money saved. I’ll visit on the weekends. Do you share a dorm room?”

“No, I have an efficiency. You can stay with me.”

“I’ll buy food and cook for you.”

“You really think this will work?”

“I’m in love with you.”

“I love you too.” They kissed.

Troy’s cordless phone started to ring that sat on his night stand. He grabbed it seeing that it was his friend Ziffer.

“Hello?” he said, still lying next to Anton and holding his hand. He listened to the shouting voice of his friend, who played the Privateer, chew him out for bailing on them. “Okay—okay, sorry—I fell asleep.” Pause. “Yes, I’ll be there bright and early for the meeting. I swear Ziffer, I won’t be late.” A pause. “That is none of your business, but I will make sure our guest is well cared for. Goodbye.” Troy hung up and sighed at the phone. His fingers smooth over Anton’s soft skin.

“You are in trouble.”

“Don’t worry, this wasn’t the first time I ever fucked up and maybe not the last.”

“But I feel it’s my fault.”

“For being so hot. Yes, it is. Was it worth it. Hell yeah.” Troy attacked Anton and covered him with kisses. “Tell me you're mine and no one else?”

“I’m yours, Troy Potter.”

“And I’m yours, Anton Fey.” They made love again before drifting back to sleep.

Anton and Troy exchanged numbers and kept in touch. Every weekend Troy flew to Anton and stayed the weekend and every year Anton would return for the full event and he would always stay on Troy’s family farm.

Anton came down for their Christmas break and met, Troy’s family and stayed with them for the whole break. Troy had graduated a term earlier than Anton and he wanted Anton to go overseas with him.

They traveled like gypsies during summer breaks.; when Troy received terrible news that his father was dying. He was needed home, but Anton still had one more term to finish. Troy with a heavy heart kissed his only love goodbye.

They exchanged letters and spoke on the phone. When Anton received his degree, he followed Troy back to his home town. They started dating again and Anton gained his reputation as a graphic designer. Another three years of blissful connection with Troy when over the holidays he asked Anton to marry him. Anton said yes and it’s been nothing but an adventure.

They sealed their love at one reenactment where Anton plays a Forest Elf Mage and Troy a Ranger. Their reception was a battle, Troy was badly injured, and Anton pulled him to safety into a shed and healed him. They remained inside until morning missing the rest of the battle and reception.

He loved working with Troy on the farm and decided to walk away from his graphic designer job and focused on his writing and making a life with Troy. Five years later they had their first son through a surrogate mother using both their sperm. She agreed to be all their children’s surrogate and the rest followed suit. Tina became an aunt to the boys who called Anton mother.

Hope you all enjoyed this back story and tell me what you think in a review or like.
As always thanks.
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

It's nice to have the backstory on how Anton and Troy met. Do they live on the same farm that Anton grew up on?

Link to comment
On 09/29/2016 10:36 AM, Valkyrie said:

It's nice to have the backstory on how Anton and Troy met. Do they live on the same farm that Anton grew up on?

Yes but it's Troy's childhood home. Thanks for reading.:)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..