Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 7,189 Words
  • 1,292 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A journey of Discovery - 2. Chapter 2

Ok the first date is over, Toby spent the night, what now.

A Journey of Discovery Peter and Toby (Part 2): The Journey Continues
By Kiltie69
Copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to individuals, living or dead, is pure coincidence. If you are offended by man-on-man romance or sex do not continue in reading this story. Do not read this story if you are underage according to the laws of your country or state. This tale includes sex between to consenting legal adults.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The yellow light of the early-morning sun shone through the curtains, illuminating the dancing dust motes in his room as Peter slowly arose from his sleep. A gentle purring noise brought a smile to his face, as he rolled over to see Toby on his back, right arm over his head and left arm across his chest. Peter's thoughts were inspired by the combination of the man's beauty and his own emotions. If I was to die now, I've seen perfection, he mused.

Toby's face had the look of angelic innocence and he was smiling, his eyelids flickering gently in the throes of REM sleep. He must be dreaming, Peter smiled to himself.

Peter lay watching the rise and fall of Toby's chest. He was tempted to pull the duvet down a bit to expose the twin wonders of Toby's stomach with its six-pack and his crotch with its more than six inches. He had missed seeing them the previous evening since he and Toby had made love in the dark. His heart wanted to drink in the fullness of this man's body and express his emotions in a physical way, but he resisted. 'There will be plenty time for that once he's awake,' he told himself.

Lying comfortably in the warmth of the shared bed, Peter continued to spend what seemed like an eternity gazing in awe at the man he now knew he loved, the man he wanted to be with for the rest of his days.

The clock silently flipped its display to
7 am. Peter recalled that with all the talk and then the sex, they had finally snuggled down at the far side of 2 am.

Even after the short night of sleep, Peter felt energized, although he was afraid to move for fear of waking the object of his affection. He lay his head back down on the silky cover of his goose-down pillow as he reached out and placed his hand on Toby's chest, finding the skin beneath his chest hair dry and hot and with a certain firmness that Peter loved, not the firmness of a gym-toned body but the solidity that reflected the composition and strength of a true man. He felt the rhythm of Toby's steady heartbeat, strong and firm; he felt the chest slowly rise and fall as each breath filled his lung. The joy of contact made him almost wish he could leave his hand there for the rest of his life.

Toby ascended from the depths of his slumber and stirred a little, rolling onto his side to face Peter. As he did, the covers slipped down a bit to reveal the stomach and waistband of the underwear he had donned before succumbing to sleep.

Peter's hand had slipped off Toby's chest to the linen sheets and was now partially covered by Toby's ribs. He knew if he removed it that Toby would likely wake, so he left it there, slowly warming from the intense body heat of his sleeping companion while he enjoyed the view of Toby's stomach. Toby stirred again, this time pushing the covers down to his knees, exposing almost the whole of his body.

Peter drank in the intoxicating view that now included some of his favourite parts, though still covered by nightwear. Toby's body was not particularly toned but it was firm and, as these things go, hairy, something Peter found attractive and loved in any man. The darker black, curly hairs narrowed from a wide mat on his chest down past his navel to his waist, before disappearing under the band of his shorts. Feeling randier, Peter carefully removed his trapped hand so he could touch Toby as he slept and stroke the hair of his body. Peter detected the beginnings of a smile on Toby's face and a growing tumescence beneath the underclothes.

It's bigger than mine, mused Peter, whose own healthy uncut seven inches had a length and proportional girth that were at least a small source of pride for him and were unthreatened by his partner's superiority in that department. Peter reached out to stroke Toby's stomach.

Without opening his eyes or moving anything but his mouth, Toby's baritone voice softly crooned, "Don't stop. I love it when you touch me."

Peter wondered whether Toby was still dreaming or just enjoying the sensations of Peter's light touch. He moved closer so his body made contact with Toby's side, unable to mitigate slightly poking the sleeping man with his own erection, which no more resembled a cylinder of obsidian than a soft shaft. He continued the repeated stroking through the coarse hair of Toby's torso, ever-so-slowly working down to Toby's member, which now stood with full rigidity.

Peter tentatively brushed his hand against the fabric-restrained organ, noticing a dark, damp patch in the fabric just where the top of the glans touched it. Toby's eyelids trembled as he whimpered ever so slightly.

Leaning over, Peter whispered softly into Toby's ear, "You awake?"

Toby smiled and replied, "Sort of. I was dreaming that an angel was stroking me with his wing. Then I realized it was you, much better than an angel could ever hope to do."

Peter smiled in return and leaned over just a bit more to kiss Toby's still-closed eyes. Simultaneously, he slowly, sensuously slid his right hand under the constricting waistband of Toby's underwear, over the soft, curly pubic hairs, and in one quick motion grasped his penis, trying to wrap his fingers completely around its stiffness as his thumb joined them around the other side. He never ceased to wonder how something so hard could simultaneously feel soft and tender to the touch. "My turn," he whispered.

Toby's eyes opened and slowly focused on the countenance of his lover.

 

 


"I want to wake up every morning like this, again and again," was all he could say.

Peter slid down the bed until his head lay on Toby's hip, looking adoringly at the cloth-covered manhood that was only inches from his face. He continued to stroke the cock through the fabric of Toby's underwear for a while before pulling it free of the restricting fabric. As Toby lifted his body a bit off the bed, He pushed the underwear down Toby's legs until Toby could kick it away.

Once exposed, it quickly became clear that the pulsating penis was huge: a healthy nine inches, girth to match, and with balls that made an almost perfect complement to the shaft. Peter tenderly kissed the head, visions of the pleasure to come roiling in his mind.

As Peter continued kissing the head, pushing his mouth a bit deeper as the exercise progressed, Toby squirmed and whimpered to indicate his lascivious delight. Peter was beginning to love Toby's 'happy' sound and continued to kiss the head, working his way ever further down the shaft, heading for its base.

He paused at the base, taking in the manly aroma of Toby's crotch. His tongue reached out to lick Toby's balls before he reversed the operation and commenced licking back up the rock-hard shaft of Toby's pecker.

Toby was driven wild, barely clinging to the bed by this time, feeling as if he would cum at any second.

As Peter completed his reversal and licked Toby's slit, he received his first taste of Toby's pre-cum, the nectar that was flowing from his willy. He loved Toby's taste and resolved to tease even more of it from his lover, taking the uncircumcised head again into his mouth and noting that Toby's erection was so strong that his foreskin was stretched to undetectability.

Peter paused to suck on the head, letting his tongue explore the ridge around the corona, bumping back and forth across it.

Toby started to writhe so Peter placed his left hand on Toby's stomach to try and steady him. Since he could feel Toby's breathing become shallower and faster, he kept up the lapping of Toby's cock head before slowly swallowing ever more of his cock 'til he had all but about two inches in his mouth and throat; during this entire time his tongue continued working its magic.

Toby was so close now he was starting to thrust up and down into Peter's mouth. Each push increased his desire to cum but every time he got a rhythm going, Peter's hand would hold him down. It was clear the Peter wanted to bring him to orgasm on his own and in his own time. Toby could barely stand the feelings from the top and shaft of his penis as they radiated through his torso and legs, bringing a passion and almost-orgasmic feeling throughout the middle half of his body. His breathing quickened, and he was whimpering through his gasps.

Peter took all this in as he continued his vacuum-cleaner-like working his hard cock. His right hand was wanking his own member, increasing his own excitement to a rare pitch. He was so close that he began to contemplate whether he could bring them to simultaneous orgasms, a double-cymbal-clap of joy.

He felt Toby's member begin its preorgasmic swelling in his mouth so he sped up his right hand to bring his own passion to the same level. He kept Toby's little head in his mouth and continually worked it with his tongue.

As his own penis began its rise to an ultimate climax, he knew that only a few more would bring Toby's ejaculation. On his next upstroke he stopped with Toby's head still in his mouth and looked up along Toby's body to see Toby's right arm covering his eyes. Peter sank back down the shaft and felt Toby's penultimate tense.

This is it, he thought as his own orgasm built past the point of no return. He started to shoot as Toby's whimpering grew to a crescendo. One more lick of his tongue was all it took to finish Toby. With a cry of, "Oh, god" he came, his juice firing across Peter's face, as he had pulled back just at that point.

Peter was amazed at the quantity of cum Toby had produced, enough to cover his face completely and enough left over to dribble down onto Toby's stomach. His own cum had soaked Toby's leg and foot.

He smiled up at Toby before rolling off to find a cloth to clean his face and wipe Toby down. They looked at each other with that post-sexual gaze that lovers know so well.

"That was awesome; you were awesome," Toby said dreamily, still in that hazy period after cumming where the world was warm and fuzzy. He pulled Peter up so he could kiss him, still smelling his release even though Peter's face had been thoroughly cleaned. After kissing long and hard, both men lay side-by-side enjoying their resolution phase while continuing to look at each other.

"Peter," said Toby, "I never thought I'd say this to anyone but I think I truly love you. You make me very happy. When I'm with you I can't stop smiling. When we're apart, all I do is think of you, think of holding you and having you for my own."

Peter teared up a little at all this, feeling that perhaps he had finally found the man he wanted to spend his life with. "I love you Tobias Konovenko," Peter said, starting to weep.

Toby looked at the man beside him with growing concern; why was Peter crying? "You ok, Peter? What's wrong?"

Peter smiled through his tears;"I have never felt better, or happier."

They moved back closer to one other and embraced, both men thinking their ribs might break with the ferocity of the hug. They relaxed their grips and returned to lay side-by-side, touching for a bit.

Finally recovered, Peter sat up and looked first at Toby lying on the bed beside him and then at the clock with its glowing digits proudly proclaiming that Saturday morning had begun, a shiny bright 0815. He smiled and said, "I'm never up this early on a Saturday; see what you do to me?"

Toby laughed and rolled back a little to display his almost-hard cock again. "This is what you do to me, Peter, and have done since I first saw you."

Peter smiled, chubbing up a bit himself. "Should we go for round two?" he queried with a smile. "I'd like to try what we did last night."

Toby smiled in return and rolled on his back, pulling Peter towards him. They again kissed long and hard, using their hands to explore each other's bodies with an urgency that neither could believe they had after the release both had just experienced.

Peter moved to sit across Toby's thighs, facing him. He slowly started to stroke Toby's pole then shuffled forward so his own now-erect member touched Toby's. He smiled at Toby and asked, "You ready for more?"

Toby's dreamy eyes smiled with the rest of his face as he reached down with his hands to grasp Peter's thighs. "Yes," he said, "with you I'll always be ready."

This was all the encouragement Peter needed to grasp both cocks together, feeling the firmness of each on the other. He started to stroke the pair quite slowly, every so often stopping to rub their combined precum over the shafts. He steadily picked up speed, never taking his eyes off Toby's face.

Toby loved how he was feeling. The weight of Peter's legs was heavy but not uncomfortable. He could feel the heat of Peter's arse on him and the pulsing of Peter's penis against his own. Toby was in heaven, at least the best kind of heaven he knew, and would have been writhing on the bed but for Peter's weight that held him firmly.

Peter continued to work their turgid members together. He smiled in enjoyment as he watched the kaleidoscope change of Toby's facial expressions as he was doing this.

Toby had his head back eyes shut tightly savouring every nuance of feeling. His whole body was alive, teeming with a sexual energy that bordered on the electric. The thought ran through his head: What's happening to me? He was on the edge. He felt Peter's legs tighten against him and knew his lover was close to his own encore as well.

Peter kept the steady pace of his pumping but knew it was about to end. He sped up, his hand flashing back and forth in a blur. He came as an unrecordable utterance emerged from his mouth for the entire series of contractions.

Seconds later Toby also experienced his own Nirvana. He felt as if his whole being was focused into a one-inch wide cylinder and forced through his penis, leaving behind rivulets of orgasmic joy as they concentrated there. Spasm after spasm pushed out his own ejaculate and brought him to a near-catatonic ecstasy.

It took 30 seconds before Peter started to breathe again and collapsed onto Toby who wrapped him in his arm and said, "That was the best" before kissing Peter gently on his forehead, on his eyes, and then on his mouth before falling back in his own state of utter relaxation.

Peter responded tenderly to the kisses as long as they lasted. They then lay together for a while before Peter said, "You want some breakfast? I think it's time to refuel."

Toby winked;"I'd love some more of what I just had."

"Later, lover. I'll make us some grub. You want bacon? Eggs?"

Toby turned toward Peter with a slightly puzzled look on his face and said, "Did you just say what I thought you said; did you call me lover?"

Peter nodded in the affirmative cause Toby to blush. Toby pulled Peter close to him, again kissing him softly. "Let's get breakfast. Surprise me, Peter," adding, "but first I think I need a shower. I stink."

Peter got up, saying, "I love the way you smell just as you are." He paced to his closet and pulled out bathrobes and some towels. "You go shower; I'll start breakfast. There's a brand-new razor in the cabinet. Those green toothbrushes still in their box are from the dentist; I keep them for company. I'll shower once you're done." He donned his robe and headed towards the kitchen.

Toby entered the bathroom and turned on the shower to warm it up before getting in and washing himself.

Peter was in the kitchen assembling sausages, eggs, bacon, potato scones, black pudding, and a few other items, planning a veritable feast for breakfast. He listened to Toby, who was by this point humming what sounded like a pretty happy tune as he showered, and thought how much he loved this green-eyed Adonis.

He turned and headed back to the bathroom. On looking through the door, he could see the outline of Toby behind the glass shower panel. The outline of his body was hot and seemed to invite company. Peter dropped his robe on the floor and climbed in to the shower behind Toby.

"Want your back scrubbed?" he said with a laugh.

Toby, rinsing shampoo from his hair, gave a little start and then turned, eyes still closed and said, "Please."

Peter started to scrub Toby, gently but thoroughly washing every square inch of his body, bit by bit. In turn, Toby started to wash Peter. Peter's willy was getting hard again but he wanted to wait till later before exhausting himself. He exited the shower, wrapped a towel round his waist, and again put on the robe. He moved to the sink to brush his teeth.

Toby looked at the man who had brought so much pleasure to him in the last 24 hrs, fascinated by the up-and-down motions of his everyday tooth brushing. He knew he was in love.

Stowing the toothbrush, Peter announced, "Now for breakfast," and strode with renewed purpose back to the kitchen. Firing up the grill and a couple of pans, he started to cook. The sausage, black pudding, and bacon all went under the grill. The potato scones, pancakes and tomatoes went into the first frying pan. He was about to ask Toby how he liked his eggs cooked when Toby entered the kitchen.

"Something sure smells great," Toby said as he sidled up behind Peter, grabbing him and planting kisses along his neck and shoulder.

Peter recited the extensive breakfast menu and then asked how Toby liked his eggs, which turned out to be scrambled. Grabbing a glass bowl, he smiled at Toby saying, "Your wish is my command, O green-eyed prince."

He proceeded to combine eggs, a bit of water (that's the secret to fluffy scrambled eggs, you see), some butter, and just the right dash of pepper in the bowl, giving it all a quick whisk before inserting it in the microwave. He then checked on all the items that were cooking and said with a cheeky smile and a bow towards Toby, "Breakfast will be ready in two minutes, m'lord."

He commenced gathering plates and cutlery together, placing them on the table in the approved locations, just as he was taught as a child. He then opened the fridge to grab cartons of fruit juice querying, "Which would you prefer, fruit juice, tea, or coffee?"

"Apple juice, if you have it," Toby replied, delighted that so many options were available.

Peter smiled to himself as he poured out a glass a handed it directly to Toby. He then began to plate the now-ready items for breakfast. "Sauce? I have ketchup or brown."

Toby responded, "Brown please, but I can get it."

Peter passed over the now-laden plate and then handed Toby the sauce. "We can eat in the front room if you want, or we can sit at the table behind you." Toby opted for the table.

They sat and ate, their feet dancing under the table while smiling those insipid lover-smiles at each other, you know the ones. They talked a bit about what they might do once they had finished their massive breakfasts.

The reality was that they both just wanted to go back to bed and learn more about each other. They knew, though, it would be good to get out of the house at least for a little while. In the end it was decided they would dress and head to town for a wander.

They finished off breakfast, cleared the dishes, and loaded the dishwasher before heading back to the bedroom -- their bedroom, their love nest, really -- to get dressed. Both men smiled dreamily and watched each other as they dressed.

The bright and dry day was unusual for the West Coast of Scotland at that time of year, so they decided to exploit the rarity and walk into town, pick up lunch on the way back, and then check in on Toby's flat. They set off for the 30 minute walk into town which would give them plenty of time to talk.

Peter took them down a detour and headed to the beach road. His house was only five minutes from the coast, and another path led all the way into town. As they walked in gorgeous weather, they kept looking and smiling at each other as thoughts of what had happened that morning and the night before echoed through their minds.

Eyes ahead, Toby spoke, "Peter, I have never felt the way I do with you with anyone; do you believe in love at first sight? I feel I want to be with you forever. If this scares you, I understand."

Peter stopped in his tracks and exaggerated standing on his tiptoes to scan the horizon to see who was about before he kissed Toby on the mouth; even in this age, two men kissing could still cause problems in this town. He replied, "Toby, I said it this morning, and I'll gladly say it again and again: I love you. A lot. As much as I know how. Yes, I do believe in love at first sight; I knew if I was with you that I'd be happy for the rest of my life. I think we just need to take our time and everything will work out so we can be together -- and happy -- for a long time. I'm a patient man, well, most of the time, anyway," this with an enigmatic smile.

Toby stopped and turned to face Peter as he spoke. His eyes watering, he wiped one and then the other, crying from emotional overload. He was incredibly happy, and he thought he wanted the world to know. "I love you Peter Franklin," he shouted to the sky and then, like a kid, skipped on ahead.

Peter couldn't help but grin and think how Toby made him feel. He shouted as Toby had, "I love you, too, Toby Konovenko". The proclamation left him feeling liberated, even empowered, as he ran after Toby, who by now was a little ahead. He caught Toby's hand and held it, smiling. "Let's get to town and get something to eat for later. Then we can head on back."

Toby knew exactly what Peter had in mind when he saw the smile and started to laugh. "I've fallen in love with a sex demon; please don't ravish me, Mr. Monster". On saying, this he broke into a run.

Taken by surprise, Peter tried to growl like a proper monster but it came out more of a giggle, then he was off after Toby. Anyone watching the two would have thought they were two teenagers roughhousing, not two men in their thirties. Love does strange things.

They eventually reached town where they quickly bought some bits and pieces for a late lunch and dinner. They started back, this time heading to Toby's flat first. As they were walking, and generally talking rubbish, Toby's phone rang.

"Hello? ... Hi Tina, you feeling better? ... Yeah, I'm in town at the moment. What's wrong? ... OK, I'll be there in 5 minutes. I have someone with me, is that OK? ... OK, see you soon."

When Toby hung up and pocketed his phone, he turned to face Peter and said, "As you know doubt guessed, that was Tina. She fell earlier today and needs some help. She has had the doc out; he told her that she's had a relapse of sorts. Do you mind?"

Peter held his gaze at Toby. "I know Tina is special to you, so no, and anyway I would like to meet this woman that holds such an important place in your heart."

With this, Toby turned and headed off in the direction of Tina's flat, towing Peter almost behind him.

They arrived shortly, and Toby pulled out a set of keys, clinking through the chain 'til he found the right one. He opened the door and said to no one, "It's only me, Tina. You in your room?"

The reply came at low volume, "Yes, I'm in bed." Toby headed toward the voice while Peter closed the door and waited, feeling more the part of an invader than anything else. Within seconds Toby called him.

Peter headed to the room he had seen Toby disappear into just before.

"Tina, this is Peter Franklin, the guy I've told you about. Peter, this is Tina Jones.

Peter looked at the woman sitting in the bed. She looked to be about the same age as Toby and himself, with long roan hair and striking features. "Hi, Tina, nice to meet you," he courteously uttered.

Tina had looked at Toby then Peter and saw how they reacted to each other. She sometimes knew Toby better than he knew himself and immediately knew these two men were smitten with each other. All she could do was smile demurely as she loved Toby like a brother and had always wanted to best for him. She hoped Peter was going to be That Man, finally. It had been way too long.

"Peter, I'm glad to meet you. Toby has talked about nothing but you for the last two weeks. I'm glad you two seem to be getting along, maybe more than along judging by Toby's now-red face."

Peter looked at Toby whose flush had turned his face quite the bright shade of red. He moved a little closer to Toby and responded, "We both have strong feelings for each other, Tina; that's all I can say. You and Toby are obviously close if you can read him so easily. Anything you can tell me about him, I'm all ears." He then grinned at Toby.

Toby looked at Tina, a look that she knew well, the `Say one word and you are in for it' look. Tina looked at Toby, then at Peter, and said "I will tell you that Toby is a fantastic friend full of caring and loving. I only wish he was straight."

This was enough to make Toby to go from a light shade of pink to total scarlet. Both Tina and Peter started to laugh at Toby's expense, continuing their gaiety until Toby thumped Peter on his arm and told them to knock if off.

Peter looked at Toby with a sad face, uttering a mild apology. Toby, on seeing that sad, almost puppy-dog look, started to worry he had hit him too hard or upset him, but thought he truly had deserved it for laughing. Peter then cheered up, saying he was sorry for laughing and sorry for winding Peter up with his look.

Tina said, "It's obvious that you two really care for one another after only one date and a few meetings." She then went on to explain why she had called. She had taken a turn and fell, then called the doctor who had come to check her over. He had given her a prescription that she needed.

She also admitted she wanted to see how the first date had gone; it was now obvious to her that it very well indeed.

Toby said they would fetch the prescription, a 20-minute round trip. Cleverly planning ahead, he asked, "Do you need anything else while we're out?"

Tina replied in the negative then added, "I would, however, really like it if Peter could stay so we can talk."

Toby immediately looked a bit worried. "What about? I know you too well, Tina Jones; I don't trust you to avoid telling Peter all my secrets".

Tina feigned shock "Moi? I'd never do such a thing! I just want to take the measure of your new Beau, Toby. You know you can trust me."

Toby laughed, saying that Peter measured up great in many ways causing Peter's face to turn red instantly. Now it was Toby's turn to laugh at his lover's embarrassment.

'His lover,' he thought. It had only been two weeks since the first meeting. Was he being foolish?

Toby took the paper prescription and headed out the door, calling "I'll be back."

Tina turned back to her guest, "Peter, relax; I don't bite, not much anyway. Come over here and sit yourself down," patting the bed next to her.

"Toby will be gone for a while, and I want to talk. I've known Toby for over two decades and I've never seen him so happy; I'm sure you're the one to thank. You have done something to him, and now he just glows. It's such a change!"

At this comment, Peter's thought flashed to what they had done that morning, bringing back a bit of a blush which Tina noticed discreetly.

He replied, "I like Toby very much. I would even say I love him more than life. It seems weird to say that after less than two weeks of talking and just a single date, but I know in my heart that it's true. I'd do everything I could to keep Toby from harm, although I think he is more than capable of protecting himself."

Tina agreed with the last comment and added, "Toby has been hurt so many times over the years, as have I. We've always been there for each other, but I'm starting to feel that you'll make him happy beyond anything. Please don't hurt him."

Peter looked at Tina, "I don't plan to."

Tina and Peter then shared the usual small talk: careers, health, how Tina knew Toby so well, and so on. All too soon they heard the door opening, signalling Toby's return.

Just as Toby entered the room, he heard Peter exclaim, "He did what? Never!," then "Oh, hi, Lover". Toby didn't know it was a wind-up, especially tailored to push his buttons. He entered the room feeling a little worried, looking first at Peter, who was smiling at Tina, who appeared to be struggling to keep a straight face.

"So spill, woman; what sordid secrets did you tell him while I was away?"

"Nothing," Tina said, all too demurely in a voice that suggested umbrage if she was pushed.

Peter watched Toby and perceptively sensed that he was not pleased. He started to think maybe their little joke might have been wrongly timed.

Toby handed the bag of medication to Tina and turned to leave.

Tina, realizing from long acquaintance that Toby was hurt, spoke to him. "Hey, T, where you going? Don't get all huffy on me. I know you too well, and if you can't take a little ribbing, you shouldn't dish it out. Remember how you treated me and my last boyfriend."

Toby stopped, looking over his shoulder at Tina and Peter with hurt showing in his eyes.

Peter's heart broke on seeing Toby's face.

Tina continued, "Do you think I would say anything about you that was bad? All I've done is tell Peter how happy you have been since you two met, happier than I've ever seen you; that's for sure. I talked Peter into saying what he said when you came back as a little joke. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Look over at Peter; even I can see he's worried he hurt you. It was all my idea, Mr. Konovenko."

The use of his last name made Toby realize she meant business. He looked at Peter and, seeing his concern, smiled and said, "You are an evil woman, TJ; you know me too well." To Peter he said, "You got me but I'll make you pay, mister," and then stepped over to Peter and kissed him in front of God and everyone else.

They stayed another hour with Tina, who then took some meds which made her sleepy. They prepared for their departure, knowing that Tina had other folks coming over to help her with dinner. They knew her illness was not life-threatening so they could leave her alone in the house to sleep soundly. They kissed Tina and said their goodbyes.

Peter told Tina he hoped to see her again soon. Tina responded likewise with a smile, adding that she hoped to dance at their Civil Ceremony, same-sex weddings still a long way off in
Scotland.

They left the flat and headed in the direction of Peter's house, talking about what they wanted to do next. A decision was made that Toby would stay one more night and that they would pop by Toby's house to collect a few things.

Peter knew Toby's house was literally a ten-minute walk away from his own, although the walk travelled through some pretty rough areas that were generally regarded as unsafe at night. Toby opened the door and headed into the abode, gesturing for Peter to follow.

Toby's house was slightly smaller than Peter's. The decor was very masculine in shades of blue and green with comfortable-looking black leather seats that made Peter feel quite at home. They stopped at the door of Toby's bedroom before Toby headed in; Peter followed. The first thing he noticed was a low, king-sized bed with blue and grey bedding and a duvet turned down on the side nearest the door. On the bed were two teddy bears embracing as lovers.

Toby picked up on Peter looking at the bears. He blushed as he said, "Oh, that's Leo and Barney, my love bears. They've kept me safe and warm on many a lonely night."

Peter was grinning from ear to ear thinking, the man I have fallen head over heels in love with is tender and caring.

Toby opened a cupboard, grabbing out a small duffel bag he quickly stuffed with various items of clothing, including a suit, which struck Peter as quite odd.

While he was doing this, Peter roamed the room, looking at pictures and then a large unit on the wall filled with hundreds of colourful DVD's. Toby's room was a fantastic place.

He sat on the end of the bed and, as Toby passed him, pulled him into an embrace though Peter's face was level with Toby's stomach. He kissed Toby through his jacket the said, "Toby, I love you; I've know it since the first time we talked. You are a great guy and all I want to do is spend time with you."

Toby leaned forward and kissed Peter's upturned face, replying "I love you, too, Peter. Tina told you what I said about how you made me feel; it was all true. She also said that I've never been happier. Again: true. I have never felt like this before. Ever. I thought I knew what love is, but until now I was just kidding myself."

With this said, Peter noticed Toby was starting to cry. He stood and embraced the man who had captured his heart, the man with the green eyes.

"This will be a long journey, Toby, one with many discoveries. We will no doubt have both good times and bad times, but know this: no matter what, I love you."

Toby just held onto Peter, crying with sheer joy.

Calming a little, Toby asked, "Can we get something to eat? I'm starved."

Peter quipped the standard cliché, "Your place or mine?"

"Yours, I think I'm packed for a short stay," and with this he picked up the bag, grabbed Peter's hand, and headed to the door.

They reach Peter's place quickly and, on closing the door, soon embraced each other, kissing with wanton abandon.

"We have all weekend, handsome; you said you were hungry," Peter said in between kisses. "Let's eat and THEN we can play." Toby stopped, broke his hug, and headed off to deposit his bag in the bedroom.

Peter took the results of their shopping trip to the kitchen for distribution among the cabinets. He then made simple sandwiches and put out a bowl of crisps, knowing they'd be eaten before humidity sapped their crispiness.

He poured out a couple glasses of fruit juice thinking stronger stuff would come later. He took all this to the living room and placed it on the coffee table.

Toby returned; seeing the food he jumped over to the sofa and patted a space to indicate just where he wanted Peter to sit.

Peter joined him and they ate in companionable silence, occasionally gazing at each other with those lover's grins again. After lunch, they decided to watch a movie.

Peter opened a storage unit to reveal a huge collection of movies;"Another thing we have in common, handsome." They decided to watch Star Wars and both settled on the sofa with Toby leaning against Peter.

Peter woke with Toby lying asleep in his lap. The movie was way over, a fact confirmed by the
6pm time beamed out by his watch. Christ, I've slept 5 hours, he ruminated.

As usual, his bladder signalled that now would be a good time to empty it. He started to move, waking Toby. On returning to the room, he found Toby channel-surfing. "We slept 5 hours; what a waste," was all Toby could say.

Peter smiled and replied, "Hey, we aren’t as young as we once were. Sex can tire you out. Just think of it as a recharge for the batteries for tonight. I'm gonna start getting dinner organized; it'll take an hour or so to get everything ready."

Toby asked if he needed help but Peter said he'd be fine. He heated up the oven, got out a large dish from the cupboard, and started to rough chop vegetables and then chicken. He added his secret home-made seasoning and a rather large amount of wine. Once that was done, he placed it all in the oven along with some large potatoes. He quickly cleaned up and washed his hand then returned to be with Toby.

All this time, Toby was channel-hopping, finally settling on a documentary about Romans. He had been watching it for about 15 minutes, completely stretched out on the coach, when Peter came back.

Before he could even sit up, Peter had come over to lie on top of him. The feelings were unbelievable; here was a man lying on top of him, trapping him. He leaned up and started to kiss Peter, who gladly kissed him back. They lay entwined till the timer shouted its alarm, indicating the first set of food was ready.

Peter, unwillingly, broke their tryst and padded back to check on things. 'A little longer,' he thought, 'enough time to sort out one or two things.'

He returned to Toby and said, "I need you in the bedroom." Toby was up like a shot, grinning from ear to ear. Once in bed, Peter said, "I have a surprise for you but you need to stay here 'til I'm ready."

Toby just nodded, confused. Peter then added, "I will be quick -- just a couple minutes." He then left the bedroom, gently closing the door behind him.

Toby sat on the bed wondering what was going on. He started to look around Peter's room; he had spent the night and morning in it but had not spent much time really taking it in. It seemed to be much like his own bedroom.

He then noticed a number of teddy bears in the corner of the room, all sitting in a stack. He thought of his own Leo and Barney and laughed, I'm a 35 year old man and I thought I was the only one who had bears, he chuckled to himself.

While Toby was wandering the bedroom, Peter was hard at work. He pulled out his dining table, and then set it with his nicest silverware for two. He placed two colourful fluted candles on it then fetched champagne in a bucket of ice from the kitchen, complementing it with two gorgeous crystal champagne flutes. The glasses had been his parent's marriage present from his Great Gran. He had never used them before but felt tonight was special. Another two trips to the kitchen and the chicken and potatoes were in covered dishes on the table. Peter had a number of serious talents he didn't boast about; cooking was one of his best.

Finally, he was set. He lit the candles, selected his favourite high-class dinner music for the music system, and headed to the bedroom. He opened the door to find Toby looking at his bear collection.

"Ready for dinner?" Peter asked

"Sure am; it smells great!" exclaimed Toby.

"OK; take my hand and close your eyes. I'm about to give you some of your surprise," Peter said, surprised at his inadvertent rhyme.

He guided Peter on the short journey from bedroom to dining room, making sure Toby felt safe with each step. "Open your eyes now," Peter commanded as he hit play the play button for the music.

Toby opened his eyes as he heard the haunting notes of Annie Lennox singing Love Song for a Vampire. He saw the table, the layout, the candles, and everything else and smiled a loving expression.

Peter could see Toby's eyes were glistening with held back tears. He took Toby by the hand and guided him to his seat. He then opened the champagne, pouring out a glass first for Toby then for himself. This done, he sat a raise his glass.

"To us; may our journey and our love continue," he toasted, tapping his glass off Toby's and taking a subtle sip of the golden bubbly.

Toby responded, "To us." This done, they served and ate dinner, smiling at each other over the flickering candles.

----------------------

The journey will continue for Peter and Toby. If you like the tale or have any comments or suggestions, let me know at Kiltie69@hotmail.com.

 

 

 

 

Agian I would like to thank Kermit and Adam for their time and words in getting this chapter up. Chapter three is written but I plan a little bit of rewriting so it may be a little bit of time before its up.
T
Copyright © 2011 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a wonderful chapter! wub.png Beautifully written! The opening scenes were both senuous and erotic. Nicely done.

One tiny editing blip - Perter's name was used instead of Toby's - when going out for the prescription.

 

Looking forward to following this marvelous story. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 12/21/2011 03:09 PM, Conner said:
What a wonderful chapter! wub.png Beautifully written! The opening scenes were both senuous and erotic. Nicely done.

One tiny editing blip - Perter's name was used instead of Toby's - when going out for the prescription.

 

Looking forward to following this marvelous story. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Conner thanks for the kind words. I'll fix the blip once home. Part three seals the deal but I want to take it on one more chapter. I have an idea.

 

Link to comment
On 06/19/2013 10:30 AM, Kitt said:
OK, now you have me hooked.
I thought I found all your reviews :). I found the missing chapter so will post soon.
Link to comment

Loving sex is much more satisfying, thanks for sharing with me. The story touched many memories for me. I like the small domestic gifts, they speak of love. Roland

Oh, and this may just be me, but I dislike diminuative references to a man's cock. Dick, okay, but willie and pecker I find distracting. I don't mind repetitious use of cock and dick. When I see a major rager, I'm not thinking of cute names - frankly I'm not thinking. R

Link to comment
On 05/29/2014 05:02 AM, RolandQ said:
Loving sex is much more satisfying, thanks for sharing with me. The story touched many memories for me. I like the small domestic gifts, they speak of love. Roland

Oh, and this may just be me, but I dislike diminuative references to a man's cock. Dick, okay, but willie and pecker I find distracting. I don't mind repetitious use of cock and dick. When I see a major rager, I'm not thinking of cute names - frankly I'm not thinking. R

Roland think you for the Review. :) sorry if took so long in replying.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..