Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 2,204 Words
  • 8,351 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Koen had finished another day tending the vineyard, he and the other slaves were marched back to the slave house. He went straight to eat then headed to lie down, he saw Lucranos and sat again watching as he made his way across the room, noticing the broken skin on his back, enflamed and swollen he walked slowly and deliberately.

 

"Lucranos, can I help, can I do something to help you."

Lucranos looked up at the voice, he saw Koen near him.

"What can you do, that the medicus hasn't."

"I don't know, but has the medicus been back, has he looked at the wound since this morning. You spent the day lifting, there is dried blood over your back and buttocks. Here let me take a look."

Koen moved Lucranos face down onto a pallet and knelt next to him. He carefully looked at the wounds. He admired the dip in Lucranos's strong back just where it met his rounded and dimpled buttocks. He admired the mans body but winced at the wounds that marred it.

"Ok, I've seen worse after a battle but we will need to clean them."

Finding some cloth he went to the water trough and soaked it he moved back to the pallet and started to gently clean the wounds. Lucranos gasped at the first touch, not because it hurt but because it was cold, Koen's touch was barely felt on his skin. He felt the cloth stroke over him. As it did the coolness soothe the fires in his welts. A shift of the pallet meant Koen had left. Looking over his shoulder he saw Koen at the water fountain rinsing the cloth the pink tinged water flowing away as quickly as the fresh water could take it.

He saw Koen turn, the cloth in hand, and make his way back towards him. He lay flat again just as the weight pressed the pallet down. Again a gasp as the cloth touched his back.

Koen smiled down on hearing the little gasp. He knew it wasn't from pain he was barely touching the firm flesh below. He had cleaned the large expanse of back and was now working the buttocks. It was hard not to be turned on by such firmness of flesh and Koen eventually started to show obvious signs of excitement.

He went to stand again, his erection pointing straight out, as he did Lucranos rolled over. The first thing he saw was the large penis pointing straight at him. His first thought was what in the name of Jupiter, his next was anger. The love of a man for a man was not unknown to him. He himself had raped many a captive of both sexes. But as he was the vulnerable one this time his mind leapt to the conclusion he was to be violated and he reacted.

Before Koen knew what was happening he had been pushed hard. He fell back and landed awkwardly. Suddenly there was a mass on him; he then became aware of Lucranos's fist pummelling him. His lip split under the barrage of blows. He reacted and started to defend himself, soon he had caught Lucranos's wrist and a wrestling match ensued. Sleeping pallets were scattered to the four winds as they struggled.

All to soon there was a roar. It was Prastugus, he entered demanding to know what in the name of Jupiter was going on. Koen was grabbed around the neck and held. He watched as Lucraonos was given the same treatment.

"What in the name of Jupiter's cock do you think you are doing."

Just as he said this there was a commotion at the door. Slaves had moved away and stood bowed. The two captive men and Prastugus looked up to see Marcus standing in the doorway. The only thought in Koen's mind was now I'm done for. Fighting between slaves meant a flogging if caught, to be caught by the Dominus well that could only spell the worst.

---------------

Marcus had been wandering the Vineyard, Gracchus in tow as always. He had seen the slaves finish their tasks and head towards the villa complex. He spotted the Red headed one following behind the one that had been whipped earlier. He followed along at some distance and soon saw them disappear into the slave quarters. Marcus moved off to wander round the Complex, but as he was returning he heard the screaming and the shouts, he felt Gracchus tense behind him. He headed towards the sound seeing some slaves running out of their quarters. He was almost at the door when he heard bellowing. It was Prastugus, this spurred him on a little faster, he stormed through the door to find a scene of panic and disarray. Pallets were throw here and there some younger slave cowered in the corner, the room centre was occupied by Prastugus. He had two slave by the necks under each arm. The first was the red haired slave, the other the slave Lucranos.

Marcus, who treated his slaves well almost like plebeians, had few rules that the slaves had to follow. One was not fighting among the slaves, punishable by a beating.

"Prastugus, take these two to the cells I will deal with them personally."

Prastugus nodded to him and dragged the two men, still held by their necks across the room and out a door.

Marcus spun on his heel, almost colliding with a grinning Gracchus, who immediately wipe the expression off his face.

"I want both of them to be strung up in the store room tomorrow morning. You know how. I will see to it personally that they are punished. I will not have disobedience in my villa."

With this said he moved round Gracchus and headed to the villa and the seclusion of his private quarters. Gracchus hesitated then moved off after his master.

On reaching his rooms Marcus dropped to a seat and indicated to a waiting house slave to come closer.

"I wish some wine, bread and cheese. See to it."

The slave scurried off. Leaving Marcus to his thoughts, Gracchus, ever present, stood to the side of the room silent watchful.

Marcus lay back and shut his eyes, images of the red headed slave dancing on the inside of his eyelids. He feel his body react to this he shifted slightly to allow his growing stiffness room to move but keep it concealed.

He thought of how, in the morning he would have the slave tied in front of him, open to him, his whole body displayed, in taught perfection. He thought of how he could rub his hand over the firm body of the man. He suddenly stopped his train of thought, he knew most of his slaves names, but he had never found out this ones.

"Gracchus, the red haired one what is his name."

"Koen, Dominus." Gracchus replied watching his master, who still rested eyes closed.

"Koen" repeated Marcus, then after a short pause "that means brave one in your tongue doesn't it. I wonder how brave he will be tomorrow. I think I'll have him watch as I punish Lucranos."

With this he smiled and went back to his thought of Koen.

-----------

Koen struggled to free himself but Prastugus was a monster, all to soon he was propelled into a small room. The stench was the first thing he noticed, since he had come to the villa he had gotten used to being able to be clean. What he smelt now reminded him of the area in the town where the men went to perform there bodily functions. He saw a small pallet in the corner, dirty, and thin it was his only bed. The door behind him had been locked so there was no escape now. He heard Prastugus place Lucranos into the next cell and the mans laughter as he locked him in.

"You two will know what it is to be punished tomorrow" he turned laughing.

With this Koen heard Prastugus leave. He sat on the pallet and started to think of what was to happen to him. He knew he was to be whipped, he had been beaten before but having seen the damage inflicted on Lucranos he worried what would happen to him.

He sat pondering this listening to the cursing from the cell next door. Eventually he succumbed to sleep.

He was awoken by the sounds of movement in the corridor, we were awake almost instantly. He heard voices, recognising the deep base of Prastagus and the tenor voice of Gracchus. He then heard the scuffling and odd thumping noises. Soon there was silence and only the sound of footsteps and a gagging noise. It was quiet all to quickly and after a short time the footsteps returned. He stood watching the door.

The sound of the bolt being thrown was like a thunder clap in the silence. The door opened and there stood Gracchus, Prastagus behind.

"You gonna give us trouble, or come face it like a man."

Koen's first thought was try and fight, but he then realised that Lucranos had done that. He noticed the knuckles on Gracchus's hands. They were red and swollen. He thought he now knew what the noises had been.

He bowed his head, there would be better and safer chances, and gestured he would come.

Gracchus moved to let him out. Once in the corridor his hands were shackled and he was led away.

He was taken to an area next to the main villa, he knew it was for storage but had never been before. On entering a large vaulted room, he first notice the hanging form of Lucranos. He then noticed the various rings and bolts around the room as well as a second exit in the direction of the villa. Lucranos had been secured near the room centre, chained spread eagle but upright his head hung down onto his chest, unconscious. Koen was dragged to almost opposite Lucranos and he was quickly secured in the same manner.

He was left there, both men walking away laughing as they went. The room was quiet again, the only noises that of his and Lucranos's breathing and the rustle of rodents in amongst the sacks of grain. He hung there waiting, feeling vulnerable, he was exposed in every way, something he had never been before. After what felt like days he here Lucranos stir. He looked up to find his fellow Slave stirring, coming round after his beating.

Just as Lucranos came fully awake and started to become aware of his suitation, Koen heard voices coming closer. Through the door came Marcus, Gracchus and Prastugus.

Koen immediately notices the floggers they carried, as did Lucranos.

Marcus held up his hand to halt the little group, then he alone approached the secured men. Standing between them he started to speak

"I told you when you arrived I have few rules. I will not have slaves fighting, especially in my presence. I have asked the other slaves what caused this, now I will hear you story.

He stood first looking at Lucranos, who told how Koen had attacked him taking advantage of his injuries. Marcus listened occasionally asking further questions. When he had heard his fill he turned and addressed Koen.

He looked over the body in front of him and smiled. Koen noticed this and his heart jumped. He had seen the Dominus around but here he stop in front of him. He notice the eyes watching, even though the smile had left his face, the Dominus's eyes still held it.

The Dominus spoke asking the same questions, Koen answered them honestly and quickly.

All too soon Marcus had finished questioning him and walked away from the hanging men.

After a quick hushed conversation with Gracchus he turned and headed back.

"You are both to be punished for what you did. Koen I will punish you personally. But first you will see how we treat multi time offenders."

Koen barely saw the nod to Gracchus, who moved in behind Lucranos and unfurled his flogger. At a second nod the flogger whistled through the air and connected with Lucrano's dimpled rump. Leaving it wilted and redden, the stroke fell again and again, some opening the previous wounds. Koen could not see what damage it was causing but he could see by Lucranos' face he was in intense pain. He felt bad, the blows kept coming, this time though they were falling on new flesh, they had moved to flaying the expansive back.

Soon there were no sounds at all except from Lucranos, he had collapsed unconscious.

Marcus raised his hand to stop the beating. Gracchus stopped, Lucranos lay limp in his chains blood ran from his back and over his buttocks.

Marcus moved to look at the unconscious man.

"Gracchus take this slave to the medicus, Prastugus help him. I will deal with this one myself."

Both men nodded and hurried about their task of freeing and moving the slave.

With the departure of Gracchus and Prastugus there was only Marcus and the slave.

----------------------

 

to be continued.

if you have any feedback on my story please leave it. if you have enjoyed it please be sure tou tick the like option. :) Thanks and Peace. Kiltie.
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A nice chapter Tom. I wonder if Koen will get whipped or if Marcus has something more interesting in mind.

Link to comment
On 03/11/2012 02:45 AM, Andy78 said:
A nice chapter Tom. I wonder if Koen will get whipped or if Marcus has something more interesting in mind.
That would be telling.......

Glad you liked it.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..