Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 1,493 Words
  • 7,647 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 4. Chapter 4

Things do not look good for Koen.

Marcus and the Slave, part 4

Koen saw Lucranos taken down and carried out, he felt alone although Marcus was in the room as well.

 

He raised his head and looked up, just as Marcus turned to face him. The look they exchange was one of knowing. Knowing what was about to happen, knowing it would be their time.

 

--------------------

 

Marcus turned to look at his red haired slave, Koen, he now knew his name. His eyes met that of opens and the message was clear. He moved closer to the chained man his hand outstretched, he touched the taught flesh of his slave.

 

He took some time exploring this impressive body in front of him he ran his hands across the buttocks feeling the firm flesh. His Hand found its way up the spine and onto the broad shoulder, as it moved he could feel the trembling below it. He moved closer behind Koen his second hand joining the first running across the opposite shoulder. He let them run down over the chest stand closer and smelling the scent coming from the man in front of him. His hands ran across the light chest hair feeling the steady but fast beat of the heart, moving downward.

 

"So what am I to do with you slave, you broke my rules. Should I beat you, should I torture you?"

 

He felt the trembling again, stronger, he moved round the body, one hand held in place on the chest the other running over the flesh of Koen's body. It took Koen a second or two to realise he had been spoken to in his native tongue.

 

Marcus was excited he wanted this man, his excitement obvious. Had it not been for his subligar and tunic it would show. He stood looking at Koen's front, he had felt the firmness of his chest and the dusting of hair on it. Now he feasted his eyes on it. The one thing that caught his eye was Koen's crotch, it was encircled with red pubes that covered a pair of large, egg like balls, and a long thick uncut cock, that even now showed sure signs of excitement.

 

"It is time to punish you my young slave, you will not enjoy this but it will be over soon."

 

Marcus stood back unfurling his flogger. He drew back and let fly. Koen saw the flogger head towards him aimed at his chest, he closed his eyes and braced for the pain, but all he felt was more a caressing, teasing blow. His eyes snapped open to see what was happening. He saw Marcus looking at him. He watched as Marcus draw back and whipped him, again the touch was light, again and again the blows came but never enough to break flesh. He was now covered in red welts but no broken skin.

 

Marcus stopped after a few minutes to admire his work, he had turned Koen red from pelvis to shoulder front and back.

 

The welts, he knew would fade, how could he damage such a specimen before he had sampled the delights it offered. He moved closer to Koen standing behind him, his right hand placed on the small of his back. He leant into whisper into Koen's left ear. Barely audible even though Koen felt his breath on him, the smell of wine on his breathe.

 

"Well my handsome friend what are we to do with you."

 

This said Marcus moved his hand down to cup Koen's buttock. Cupping it then squeezing. He laughed then moved round to stand in front of his slave.

 

"Have you ever copulated?, Koen, lay with a woman?" Then after a pause, Marcus spoke again. Answer me or…’ He flicked the flogger towards Koen it hit just above the navel, not hard but a warning.

 

"No Dominus. Koen quickly voiced.

 

Marcus could sense unease in his victim, this slave and it wasn't from fear.

 

"So you have never felt the pleasures of a female. I wonder.".

 

Again Marcus closed on the helpless man, he move in from the front this time his hand reaching out to cup Koen's chest muscle, as again he leaned in to whisper in his ear.

 

"Koen you fought with Lucranos because he thought you wanted to take him.

Have you ever lay with a man? Have you been penetrated? My handsome one."

 

With this Marcus's hand slid downwards towards Koen's waist. He felt the trembling as he did so, he moved back in time to see the first flush of redness hit Koen's face. His hand soon encountered the reason. Marcus smiled at the brief touch.

 

 

"So you enjoy that do you?"

 

---------------

 

Koen was embarrassed, his body was burning after the flogging, it also reacted to the touch of the Dominus. He felt himself stiffen as the masters hand slid over his body,coming to rest as it brushed against his erection.

 

He heard the voice but didn't register the question. He stiffened suddenly his body reacting to a new stimulus, he heard the whispered words again, felt the Dominus's hot breathe on his neck, over his ear. His erection felt like it had doubled, he felt like he would burst. He closed his eyes fighting the feeling. Never in his 25 years had he felt like this certainly not in his years of sexual activity.

 

These feelings were suddenly interrupted by a new sensation.

 

-------------

 

Marcus felt something he had felt only once or twice be, he pushed the thought back but a seed had been planted. This slave was, in his mind perfect, his body that of warrior the scars of battle for all to see. His body lightly covered in hair, the underlying muscle firm.

 

His hand started to roam again, the flesh warm to touch, the feeling still held in check was bubbling under the surface. He leant in smelling the flesh in front of him, and then moved to Koen side again, to whisper in his ear.

 

"Well my warrior friend, I think it's time for us to have some fun."

 

At this Marcus slipped his hand around Koen's back moving it down to his buttocks, his fingers running down the cleft. The fingers of his right hand running down along it, finding there way between them. His left hand moved over the hard stomach coming to rest just above the navel.

 

Marcus smiled as he felt the muscle tremble, the slight rise and fall from deep breathing. His right hand continued down and under, as it moved it dug deeper into crevice gently exploring as it did. The trembling under his other hand increased, the breathes slowly speeding up. Finally his fingers reach their goal. He felt the heat, as he dug a little deeper, finally entering.

 

He smiled as he heard the gasp escape Koen his left hand felt a new presence touch against it, warm wet. He did not need to look down at the cause of this he knew all very well what it was. He smiled at the thought of how big it was. He was going to have fun.

 

His finger was now teasing just inside Koen's hole, his other hand had now slipped down to grip the shaft of Koen's cock.

 

--------------

 

Koen was helpless, chained, as he was he could only stand and be tortured, sensually. The finger inside him teasing great waves of joy from him. The hand now on his shaft starting toward him. He was so turned on he knew he couldn't last. Never in all his sexual experiences had he felt like this, he needed to cum so bad it now hurt. The teasing of the Dominus was a little too much. He could feel his juice rising, he knew it would be soon, the hand of the Dominus was now working just the head of his cock using his own juices to lubricate it. The hand at his buttocks withdrew and the Dominus moved round to his front.

 

"Well my friend I think I have had enough pleasure for now."

 

The Dominus removed his other hand now watching Koen's cock bob with each rapid heartbeat. Koen was so close, it hurt so bad.

 

"Oh Gods NO! Please Dominus, please. Don't leave me like this. I beg you."

 

Koen was now shaking trying to fight the shackles.

 

"Please Dominus, do not leave me let me find release. You are right I have had the pleasure of men and all those pale to what you have been doing. Please help me find my release."

 

He still shook, his cock pulsing forcing fluids from it. The Dominus just stood, in thought.

 

-----------------

to be continued

One more chapter to go, then a little break.
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/20/2012 09:39 AM, Erebus said:
Bondage.. slaves.. romans... punishment, now thats a combination that makes some gold ;)
hee hee just wait. oh just you wait.
Link to comment
On 03/20/2012 10:09 AM, Andy78 said:
Such torture. That is true punishment. I love it.
Oh, and thirs more,fir shure...lol...

Andy this is just the starter. :)

Link to comment
On 05/27/2015 03:06 AM, msclkiss said:
the cock pulsing fluids yum

Glad it had an effect msclkiss

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..