Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 3,749 Words
  • 4,320 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 10. Chapter 10

Marcus and Koen go shopping wink.png  much to Lucius Crassus's detriment.

Marcus and the Slave

The day after Marcus returned was a busy one; Marius and his men were set some tasks regards the security of the farm and villa. Marcus also heard of a slave shipment, arriving the next day, so he put plans in motion, with thoughts of purchasing them. He had more than ample slaves at the villa, but he did have other estates both north and south that could do with additional help.

----------

Koen was back to following Marcus and responding to his needs. Fetching scrolls, food and wine, and relaying messages. He also assisted with organising the new guards and assigning them their tasks.

All too soon the evening meal was being announced. Marius and half his men were out patrolling the farm. The others were in their assigned quarters. Marcus had retired to his rooms with Koen at his side.

"Koen, tomorrow we are going to buy more slaves. Yes, I know how you feel about that, but if we buy them, they will live. The shipment is arriving from Britannia. It is said they are healthy and strong. So Lucius Crassus will no doubt be interested. You know what fate awaits them if that happens.

"I plan to buy as many as I can and ship them off to the estates around Heraclea. I want you with me tomorrow. If Lucius shows, he will see that he failed to harm you. Do not worry, I plan to have Marius and some of his men in the crowd. If there is trouble, we will be ready. I want you at my side with Gracchus; I doubt Lucius will try anything."

Koen stood and acknowledged Marcus, then helped him remove his clothing, watching as Marcus climbed into bed.

"Koen come here. “Strip.” Marcus’s smile was feral as he indicated the bed.

Koen, moved towards the bed, his heart starting to race. He had been with Marcus a few times, but it had always been quick, a fumble, and a blowjob. This felt different, this was different. As he shed his clothes, he could feel Marcus's eyes scanning him, penetrating him as deep as any sword. He felt weak, but excited, he stood at the bedside naked] as Marcus moved to sit up, propped by the pillows around him.

"Koen, I want you to kneel on the bed and pleasure yourself. I want to see how you wield your weapon. Hmmmm, I see the idea of entertaining me pleases you. Come kneel before your Dominus."

Koen who was hard almost the instant the command was given, moved onto the great bed. He knelt at Marcus's feet and took his rigid tool in hand, stroking it.

"Slower, Koen, I want this to last."

Koen followed the instruction and slowed the pace. He felt the heat in his face as he played with himself. Marcus's eyes were ablaze, burning into him, as they watched his every stroke, a smile playing on his lips. Koen felt an extreme pleasure course through him at this; he was bringing pleasure to his Dominus and he wasn't even touching or being touched. He could see Marcus's arousal; see it throb with every beat. This made him even harder, turning him on and fanning the flames of approaching orgasm.

"Koen do not come, I want you to bring yourself to a point just short of release, then stop."

Koen's body glistened with a thin layer of sweat; he was speeding towards his release when Marcus spoke. He stopped right then. His cock was pointing at a point above Marcus’s head, as it bobbed and pulsed. His breathing was rapid and shallow.

Marcus sat forward, then moved onto his knees. He reached out to gently touch the dancing shaft, caressing it with gentle strokes. His thumb teased the opening at its head, drawing out the fluid that now flowed freely. As he worked Koen's weapon, he heard the breathing change, a little whimpering sound could now be heard. It was strange to hear such a noise from such a man.

Marcus let his hand circle and grasped the cock then slowly started to work it. He stroked it steadily not varying the speed but changing the strength of hisgrip. All too soon, Koen's whimpering changed to gasping breaths. Marcus felt Koen stiffen as he reached his orgasm. Marcus watched and smiled as Koen cried out. Emptying himself into the space between them, only to collapse in a sweating heap shortly after.

The whole thing had aroused Marcus to the point of his own orgasm. He hadn't touched himself once.

"Thank you, Koen"

Both men came down from their highs and soon Marcus was asleep abed, Koen standing watching him, till his breathing eased and became heavy and steady. Koen smiled as he watched his Dominus sleep, and then turned to bed himself. Morning promised to be interesting.

----------

Morning came too soon for Marcus; he had been dreaming of Koen, of a life. If Koen had been a citizen, or better yet, a member of the Elite, it would be easy. The other way would be if Koen had been a Gladiator. Even then, he would technically be a slave and bound to please whoever his owner wanted.

He stirred in his bed, and all too soon, heard the voice of his dream man.

"Dominus, breakfast is ready, would you like it in the atrium? The weather is pleasant."

"Yes, and have Marius join me.

Marcus lay there stretching, and watched Koen turn and head out from the room. As Marcus threw back the cover Koen re-entered the room.

Koen paused at the room entrance. The sight of Marcus brought back the previous night and all too soon he was hard. By the time he moved beside him, Koen’s erection was painful and very noticeable.

"Koen, do you mean to kill me? The weapon you conceal looks deadly.” Marcus smiled.

"I wish to bathe, then reakfast. After that we shall head to the slave market."

The bathing only increased Koen's need for Marcus standing in close proximity naked led to Koen showing his needs. Marcus moved from the deepest part of the bath to the shallower edge. This meant Koen's cock, which was pointing ceiling ward by now, was fully exposed. Marcus pretended not to notice, but he too was beginning to feel the heat of arousal. Had they time, he would have taken Koen. This was the time for something long and slow. No quick fuck could satisfy Marcus now. He would wait till they returned from market. Then Koen would be his, his evening plans started to hatch.

--------

Marius stood and greeted Marcus as he entered. Gracchus entered the Atrium from another door. He had been tasked with finding out when the auction was to start.

"Sit, Marius, Gracchus join us. Koen, breakfast can be served now."

Koen sketched a bow then headed to the kitchen. It was full off the smells of fresh bread and other delights.

Marcus talked of his plans with the two men, Koen in the background. The plan was simple.

"Marius, I want you and half your men to be part of the crowd. Do not arrive together and ensure you are armed. Gracchus, you and Koen will be with me. I plan to buy any and all fit and strong slaves. This will rile Lucius. I think I may bait him a little also. The angrier he is, the better. If he takes action, we will be ready."

The men discussed the plan further and with breakfast complete, they headed off in different directions.

Marius to organise his men and sent them; both in pairs and singly to the market. The auction started at noon,but many buyers would be there early to select possible purchases.

Marcus had changed from his tunic and soon stood resplendent in his toga, Gracchus wore simple leather armour suitable for a bodyguard, and Koen wore a tunic and cape. All three men were armed.

Time soon saw the three men on their way. Walking together, Gracchus and Marcus talked. Koen, as his station demanded, walked behind; this gave him time to admire his Dominus. Every so often. Marcus would direct a question to him, turning to look, always just catching him watching, smiling.

---------

Koen would never forget the slave market, the noise, the smells. They would always send shivers through him. The men wandered the cages, noting the best of the slaves. There were about 2 dozen in total, a few more than Marcus had intended on buying,but for the plan to work, it would require him to purchase all of them. He had the resources and the money.

--------
Even over the clamour and noise, they heard Publius, the auctioneer, announce that the first of the slaves was to be sold. They moved with the crowd towards the square and raised dais. Only then did Marcus see Lucius, accompanied by his right hand man, Titus[,] and nephew, whose name escaped Marcus. As Marcus scanned the crowd, he noted two other men that associated with Lucius.

-------------

Lucius had seen Marcus and sneered, the thought of what he had done, the slinger, the fires, made him smile. He needed new slaves as production was down. Illness and the general health of the slaves had meant many had died since his last batch had been purchased. He had seen, roughly a dozen that he would buy. He moved to stand in front of the auction block. His bodyguard, Titus, followed him.

-------------

Marcus, having seen Lucius as he moved through the crowd, turned to Gracchus, nodding towards Lucius.

"Be ready, he seems sure of himself today. Let us ruffle his feathers."

-------------

Midday arrived, the auctions began, and the crowd got livelier as time passed. Slaves were shown and bought. Marcus put in a bid or two, not enough to win, just enough. He knew the stronger slaves were due up later.

The last of the house slaves were on the block and, off to the side, Marcus could see the slavers ready the next batch to be shown. This was the start of those he was interested in. The auctioneer announced that the next slaves would be batches of laborers, sold in groups.

Marcus turned to watch Lucius; he was deep in conversation with Titus, pointing at the men about to be put on the block. As the first batch were hauled onto the stage, the auctioneer started to tell the crowd about them.

----------

Koen felt for the naked men as they were dragged onto the stage. The memories of his day up on the block, along with the day he was stabbed, flashed through his mind. He watched as the auctioneer started the bidding. Lucius was there, outbidding all, Marcus just stood and watched. The bidding hit 80 denarii and Lucius was that bidder, all the previous bidders stopped. The auctioneer asked if there were any final bids. Just as he started to speak again, Marcus spoke.

"100 Denarii, apologies, I was discussing important matters with my man here."

"The bid was mine, Marcus, the slaves are mine."

"Lucius, the bidding was not complete. I am within my right to call a bid up till the auction is closed. Do not presume to tell me my rights."

Lucius cursed and upped the bidding. Marcus just smiled.

"Lucius you will not win this; you lost against me before, now look on as you lose again. 150 Denarii."

The auctioneer called the bid and as Lucius didn't up it, he made the final bidding call.

"Sold to Marcus Quintillus Braxus. Do not despair more slaves await sale."

The next two lots of men were secured for slightly less. Marcus just smiled; he was getting to Lucius. He stood, face scarlet with anger, speaking to Titus, who nodded then moved off. Another batch of slaves and Marcus bid 100 straight away, Lucius just glared.

"Do you not have enough slaves, Marcus? Why do you want so Many? Are you starting a brothel? Are you incapable of finding a partner you need to buy slaves? The whole town knows you favour men, Marcus."

Laughing loud Marcus turned to the auctioneer, who was impatiently waiting to start the next round of bidding.

"My apologies again, Publius. Our little bit of mudslinging delays you. Tell me how many more slaves are there for sale."

"Master Braxus, I have these 4 plus 8 or so more, of the type you have just bought. The auction will be over soon if I am allowed to continue."

Lucius looked fit to spit feathers. His face was now an unhealthy red, his breathing fast and ragged, and as Marcus watched, he noted the hands balling into fists.

"Yes Publius get on with it; I have important matters to attend to at my mine"

The auctioneer looked at Lucius, then sketched a bow. The slaves were sold and the next slaves were brought up.

-------------

Koen was aware of Marcus buying the slaves, he felt a little better for them knowing they would be treated better than had Lucius bought them. He became aware of the exchange between the two men and started to watch Lucius and his men a little closer. He noticed that a third man had been talking to Titus and had moved off through the crowds, stopping to talk to men on the way.

"Gracchus, Gracchus trouble is brewing. That weasel that was with Titus is up to no good."

Gracchus watched the man Koen indicated, turning to look straight ahead he spoke.

"The weasel is Titus's brother, the rest will likely be men from the mine. Be ready."

Gracchus rarely spoke to Koen, but he was loyal to Marcus and if danger threatened him, he would use all to protect him. Between them they watched as those now identified as Lucius's men started to move through the crowd towards them.

The auctioneer had just finished talking to Marcus, when Gracchus bade a word with Marcus, it was quickly allowed. Whispering what was happening, Gracchus moved back to his protective position.

---------------

Marcus listened to Gracchus and didn't move, Publius had started the fourth round of bidding and Marcus again waited till the bidding reach a certain point. Again, he bid more than the men were worth, again Lucius shouted and harangued him. Marcus waved it off, as though it was nothing. Inside,he was readying himself for Lucius's response.

"Publius, I am in need of slaves for my farms in the south so can we see the last two batches together? If they are suited, I will bid handsomely to buy them." He then looked at Lucius. This time they made eye contact. "Lucius, are there none you wish to purchase? Imean, there have been many choices, these are more.....my type. As you so kindly pointed out."

There was a ripple of laughter through the crowd, and Lucius looked fit to burst. More so as he was now having his comments used against him.

The last of the slaves arrived on the Dias.

"I will give you 400 denarii for the lot, Publius. I tire of this, and the day has been long."

Marcus smiled at Lucius's bid. 400 was respectable, but if Lucius wanted the men, he would have to offer more.

"440 and I’ll give you a further 240 for the three you held back. I have a thought to start a gladiator or two. I mean, all these men, I want ones that can handle weapons. Don't you agree, Lucius?

Marcus could see he was close, the crowd were now expecting a repeat of the last auction, when Marcus had bought the brothers.

"500 for all 8 Publius; Marcus has enough men. Let others get their share."

"540 for the lot and I’ll give you 280 for the last three; I fancy my chances on the Gladiators."

"Marcus, you go too far, you cannot presume to buy all the slaves when you have no need for them. Your farms are full of slaves." Lucius had spat this out as he turned to glare at Marcus.

"Lucius, if you cannot afford to buy slaves, you should go elsewhere. I can pay for all those I bought today and still afford more. Maybe I will come to the next auction and buy more. My southern farms are always expanding, so are always in need of additional hands. Granted, the slaves I buy tend to last somewhat longer than the ones you buy."

Marcus turned and spoke to Publius, "Publius, please carry on. Again, I apologise for the interruption. I will see you compensated at the end."

"The bid is 540 denarii, for both lots. Lucius do you wish to bid more?" A pause for an answer. "540 is the final bid. Sold to Marcus. Ladies and gentlemen, the last three slaves will be individually sold in 15 minutes."

Marcus moved to confirm payment of the slaves, Gracchus and Koen in tow. The three men watched as Lucius turned to stomp and push through the crowd; Titus trotting to keep up even though he was the taller man.

-------

All too soon, the three men were done; payment was complete and arrangements had been made for the delivery of the slaves to the farms around Heraclea. True to his word, Marcus handed 20 denarii to Publius as a payment for his troubles.

It wasn't till the little group was walking out of the market area that they noticed a man following them. At first they thought nothing of it, but still were wary. As they entered a narrow street, it suddenly became apparent it was worse than expected. Ahead stood four men, local roughs, and the man behind now had two friends.

"We know you have money, give it to us and we might let you live."

The leader was ugly; he had scars round his wrists, marks of a fugitive. Marcus stood his ground.

"You know who I am if you are asking me that. Let me pass. “Marcus started forward and the four in front of him drew various weapons. Gracchus moved to Marcus's left side while Koen watch the three behind. Marcus moved his toga to the side and drew his Gladius, the one he had used while campaigning with the 13th.

"Slit their throats.” Was the growled command from the gang’s leader. Both Marcus and Gracchus, with swords now in hand, surged forward. The first of the thugs, being too slow, was split from collarbone to hip in a diagonal slash by Marcus's first strike, blood and intestines spilling as he screamed his last.

Gracchus was exchanging blows with the leader while the other two tried to hit Marcus.

Koen was standing his ground,roaring as he hacked and slashed at the three men behind. One of them fell to the ground, his sword arm severed. The little alley was full of the sound of metal striking metal, screams and the yelled command of battle.

The two men attacking Koen had split to try and attack him from two sides, or as much as the alley would allow. Koen parried one of the attacks only to feel a blade clip him.

He was aware of the clamour around him, the screams, and the smell of blood. He was fighting for his life. He fought hard, but the numbers were overwhelming, he felt something strike his head and he fell unconscious, the battle raged on as the legion sacked the village.
Koen was a little dazed for the blow, the memory of his capture flashing past. The attackers pressed their attacks, but Koen held them off, all three men picking up cuts. Suddenly there were more shouts and Marius and one of his men rushed into the alley, cutting down Koen's two attackers quickly.

Marcus and Gracchus were still fighting the remaining three, who had attacked from the front, when suddenly their attackers broke and tried to run. To late, the three men were cut down as Marius, his comrade, and Koen surged past them.

As they stood surveying the carnage, Flavius, Marius's companion, pointed at one of the dead men.

"That one was talking to Titus, money was exchanged."

A quick check and 200 denarii were found, more than a piece of scum like this would ever have.

"Lucius, again."

Marcus wiped his blade on one of the bodies, his toga splashed with blood.

"Gracchus, Marius, get rid of these. Lucius will pay dearly for this." He flicked his hand around, indicating the bodies. "Koen, we return to the villa."

The men parted ways, Marcus and Koen reaching the villa without further incident.

As Marcus entered, young Lucius, was the first to see him, screamed. This brought more slaves and two of Marius's men.

"Do not worry; most of the blood is not mine. Fetch me wine. Koen. help me get this off. “Marcus had barely broken step while speaking as he passed the stunned slaves, heading into his quarters. Koen was right behind, still holding his sword.

With Koen's help,Marcus was soon standing in his subligar using the bloodied toga to clean the cuts and scrapes. He looked at and for the first time saw Koen's face, bloodied.

"You are hurt Koen. Let me see. What happened? Let us go bathe ourselves."

--------

Gracchus and Marius had disposed of the bodies using the sewers stripping each of all money and worthwhile items. Soon they were on their way back to the villa; after today Lucius's days were numbered.

----------

Marcus sank into the embrassing heat of the bath. Koen there with him, cleaned his wounds gently and lovingly.

Marcus stood, suddenly startling Koen.

"Koen, you are my slave, but I think we both know you are more. You have protected me from harm, you give willingly of your flesh, and you run my household when I am absent. What would I do without you? "

As Marcus spoke, he was wiping at Koen's head wound. Cleaning away the crusted blood, he carried on with Koens cleansing, gently, steadily, working down. He cleaned Koen's body, paying special attention to the cuts and grazes. The whole time,Koen protested these actions.

"Koen, let me help you as you have helped me. We may be master and slave, but the bonds of battle transcend that. I know you would willingly give your life for me. Know I would the same for you."

Suddenly Koen was pulled into an embrace by the shorter man. A kiss, hard and delicious. He opened to Marcus's tongue. Raw passion suddenly released after battle.
Koen started to kiss back and all too soon,both men were wrestling for dominance. They were two comrades getting relief after combat. Not master and slave. No roles, no air or graces. Just raw passion.

They wrestled each other, first Koen gaining the upper hand then Marcus, their naked, wounded bodies ground against each other till, they slipped and fell. Going under, both men surfaced spluttering and laughing.

"Koen, let us retire to bed, before we drown. Tonight you will be my equal."

Marcus climbed from the tub and, still dripping, led Koen to his bedroom.

---------

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter.  If you enjoy tick like and as always no matter what leave a review. Marcus and the Slave has three more chapters to go... sad.png
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don't think we have seen the last of Lucius or his men.

 

Marcus and Koen are moving slowly to the level. Still a long way to go, especially with all the social standards of the world that they live in. Standards that they both, as well as others, are aware of.

 

Enjoying the continuing saga.

 

As for you... don't keep us waiting too long! :-)

Link to comment
On 07/10/2013 04:45 AM, Randomness said:
I don't think we have seen the last of Lucius or his men.

 

Marcus and Koen are moving slowly to the level. Still a long way to go, especially with all the social standards of the world that they live in. Standards that they both, as well as others, are aware of.

 

Enjoying the continuing saga.

 

As for you... don't keep us waiting too long! :-)

Oh we haven't he isn't a happy bunny. :).

There are 3 chapters to go so plenty of Marcus and Koen.

Along with a couple of twists

Tom

Link to comment

I can't wait to see how Marcus will put an end to Lucius. It's time to end that one once and for all. As for Koen and Marcus - it's good to see how Marcus treats him and as much as possible under the circumstances considers him an equal. I'm sure that soon that will be made as a permanent and open situation.

Good writing - I look forward to the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 07/10/2013 12:52 PM, Terry P said:
I can't wait to see how Marcus will put an end to Lucius. It's time to end that one once and for all. As for Koen and Marcus - it's good to see how Marcus treats him and as much as possible under the circumstances considers him an equal. I'm sure that soon that will be made as a permanent and open situation.

Good writing - I look forward to the next chapter.

Thank u very much Terry. There still is a twist or two to come before the end. :)
Link to comment

Marcus and the Slave is a fantastic story. I just found this story yesterday and have read all eleven chapters. I really enjoy stories dealing with gladiators. You kept my attention throughout all of the chapter. I looked forward to reading the remaining three chapter. I'm really looking forward to have Lucius receive his punishment and to reading "the rest of the story" about Marcus and Koen.

Link to comment

Just discovered this story and was drawn right in. Very fascinating and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

:boy:

Link to comment
On 07/11/2013 04:32 AM, WildcatLes said:
Marcus and the Slave is a fantastic story. I just found this story yesterday and have read all eleven chapters. I really enjoy stories dealing with gladiators. You kept my attention throughout all of the chapter. I looked forward to reading the remaining three chapter. I'm really looking forward to have Lucius receive his punishment and to reading "the rest of the story" about Marcus and Koen.
Thank you Les, glad you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be up soonish. Within a week or so and the last two are being written at present. :). Enjoy.
Link to comment
On 07/11/2013 05:17 AM, charlieocho said:
Just discovered this story and was drawn right in. Very fascinating and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

:boy:

Thank you :). I'm glad you like it. Next chapter will be up soon. Tom
Link to comment
On 07/11/2013 05:17 AM, charlieocho said:
Just discovered this story and was drawn right in. Very fascinating and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

:boy:

Thank you :). I'm glad you like it. Next chapter will be up soon. Tom
Link to comment

Only three more chapters???? I certainly hope at the end of the third when you wind up the story you leave possibilities for a visit to the villa of Marcus Quintillus Braxus in the future.

Link to comment
On 07/15/2013 01:13 AM, Kitt said:
Only three more chapters???? I certainly hope at the end of the third when you wind up the story you leave possibilities for a visit to the villa of Marcus Quintillus Braxus in the future.
There is a death to come so we need to wait....actually there are a few deaths.
Link to comment
On 07/15/2013 01:13 AM, Kitt said:
Only three more chapters???? I certainly hope at the end of the third when you wind up the story you leave possibilities for a visit to the villa of Marcus Quintillus Braxus in the future.
There is a death to come so we need to wait....actually there are a few deaths. But I think we might get enough to pay a visit. There is a hint of possible story line in the glossary.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..