Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 5,381 Words
  • 5,478 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Roommates - 4. Chapter 4


“Wake your lazy asses up,” Kat said as I felt the covers being ripped off of me. This was the first time that Kat ever woke me up. She normally would leave me alone altogether so I welcomed the intrusion. Opening my eyes I saw her looking over the both of us clad in our underwear so I grimaced and placed the pillow over my crotch.

“Good morning,” I said, “what are you doing though?”

“Waking you two up,” she said dropping the cover to the floor. I turned to see Brett completely oblivious, the sudden temperature change made him curl up and scoot closer to the middle of the bed. His eyes were still shut though and looked peaceful.

“What’s your hurry?” I asked sitting up still holding the pillow covering myself.

“Well brother we have a busy day, Mom expects us at breakfast then I want to get into the ocean today,” Kat said, “so we’re going snorkeling.”

“Ok,” I said reaching over and tapping Brett on the shoulder. He didn’t open his eyes, but smacked my hand away then with his free hand he started searching for the covers. Not finding them he opened his eyes and looked at me. When he reached down and adjusted himself Kat let out a small laugh, which caused Brett’s head to snap around to where she was.

“Shit, don’t you people believe in a man’s privacy?” Brett asked placing his own pillow over his crotch.

“Well I just wanted you two to be up and ready so that we can have a full day,” Kat said, “nice package Brett.”

“Yeah, yeah, it’s not for you,” he said waving his hand, “now leave so I can find a bathroom and relieve myself.”

“Alright, see you two at breakfast,” she said leaving the room. When the door closed Brett looked over at me smacked me lightly across the back of my head with his hand.

“Why didn’t you tell me she was in here you fucker,” he said standing up, “I was saluting and everything.”

“I thought you would hear her waking us up,” I said shrugging. Brett walked over scratching his head as he entered the bathroom, while he was in there I stood up and put the covers back on the bed then I walked over to the computer to check my mail and frowned when I didn’t have anything. I was expecting to be invited to some business function that our company always have throughout the summer. I would’ve had to decline, but being invited would have made me feel more part of the company.

“Your turn,” Brett said and I turned around to see him wrapped in a towel. He had shaved his face leaving only a black tuft of hair on his chin.

“Thanks,” I said letting out a small sigh. Brett watched me until I disappeared into the bathroom and I looked at the shower stall. I wondered what happened to the water after the toilets were flushed or the showers were over. I took a longer than usual shower knowing that I didn’t have to rush off to work or anywhere important. I wanted to take my time preparing myself for the day. Mom and Dad would have things worked out and planned by now and I, like Kat and Brett would have to be part of it. This whole trip was for them to begin with so it only meant the plans made were set in stone with no way of declining.

“What the fuck are you doing in there?” Brett said banging on the door, “if it’s somethin’ sexual unlock this door right now.”

“I’m showering, you pervert,” I said turning off the shower stepping out then grabbing a towel. I dried off until I wasn’t dripping water anymore then I stepped out to see Brett still standing at the door.

“What’s wrong?” He asked stepping back so that I could enter the bedroom.

“Nothing is wrong,” I said offering him a smile then dropping my towel. His eyes darted to my crotch then he looked away and walked to the bed and sat down.

“I know you good enough to know you’re bout to be moody,” he said and I turned my head to look at him for a second. I retrieved my underwear from the drawer and pulled them on.

“Ok, I’m never going to move up in the company,” I said letting my hands fall to my side. I didn’t move to finish dressing, but Brett was sliding his feet into his flip-flops. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and blue Hawaiian flower decorated board shorts that were ripped up. Nothing in Brett’s side of the closet was ever going to be up to my parents’ standards.

“Sure you will,” he said grinning at me, “you’re brilliant, you’ve got good ideas and a cute bubble ass.”

“I do have a nice ass?” I asked looking over my shoulder to examine my ass in the mirror. It was an attempt to get out of this morning funk I was in, but it didn’t help. I did agree with Brett, I do have an ass.

“You’ll be alright, there is no way you’ll be fucking homeless anyways,” he said causing me to turn around and look at him.

“I want to make something of myself though,” I said turning and walking over to the closet. Kat said something about going snorkeling so I just put on some swimming trunks and a navy blue t-shirt that I usually worked out in. It was getting tight and the collar was a little worn.

“You’re William Carlton, you’re already somebody,” Brett said standing up. I was looking for my flip-flops and when they hit the floor in front of me I maneuvered them into a position to slide my feet into them. “If you don’t like your job quit and do something ya do like.”

“That simple, right?” I asked not really wanting an answer. I didn’t like being jealous of Brett’s lack of inhibitions. He acted like life was some game that he was already good at. His confidence hardly ever wavered and when it did it didn’t take long for him to get over it.

“Yep,” he said, “now let’s go get some grub.”

“Ok,” I said and I followed him over to the door. He opened it and stepped out in front of me. When I turned to go up the hall the person that came to get us for breakfast was walking up the hall. When he saw us he stopped and waited for us to get to where he was.

“Breakfast ready?” Brett asked stopping in front of me.

“Yes, sir,” he said waving us on.

“Call me Brett, when I get as old as Mr. Carlton and half as rich then call me sir,” Brett said causing the guy to smile and nod his head.

When we entered the small dining room Mom and Dad looked up from their conversation and I saw them both examine us closely then Kat showed up and pushed her way between Brett and I and entered the dining room. She was dressed in a bright orange two-piece bikini with a purple cloth tied around her waist.

“You three shouldn’t be allowed to eat at this table,” Dad said breaking the silence.

“If breakfast wouldn’t get cold I would send you all back to your rooms to change,” Mom said as we took our seats at the table.

“Mom, Dad, we’re out here by ourselves who the hell would care about the way we dressed?” Kat asked crossing her arms. It only made her boobs look bigger and that made Mom look uncomfortable.

“Because at least two of you were raised to be presentable at the table,” Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

“Mom, Brett wasn’t raised by wolves,” I said, “so you can start treating him like a person any time now.”

“Thank you Will,” Brett said patting me on the shoulder. Kat let out an amused laugh and I was getting a look from Dad that I didn’t like at all. Mom was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts with a halter-top. Dad was dressed in a blue-buttoned shirt, buttoned all the way up with dark khaki pants.

“You can dress however you want, but at this table you will dress appropriately,” Dad said challenging Kat and I to disagree with him. We knew not to push him any further so the room fell silent. The food came a few minutes later and we all ate with out talking. The only sounds that were heard were the forks scraping against the glass plates and glass clinking against the wood table whenever someone got a drink. Mom and Dad were drinking whine for dinner again and when they were both finished eating they stood and left us in the room.

“Why’d they invite you two if they’re just gonna bitch about everything?” Brett asked scooting his plate away from him.

“They’re just picking up where they left off six years ago,” I said offering him a small smile.

“So, the chef, come meet him with me,” Kat said standing up suddenly, “I need to think him for such a wonderful and filling breakfast.”

“And give him your room’s location,” Brett said causing me to laugh.

“I will not,” she said blushing.

“Maybe when you thank him for dinner naked then,” he said, “I mean, if the bikini doesn’t spark his arousal.”

“Speaking of arousal, what did I see this morning?” Kat asked causing Brett to look away his face turning red.

“You saw what makes our small southern California residence the talk of the town,” he said trying to sound serious, but his voice cracking into giggles as he said it. He did take in a huge breath and posed, the whole show only made me laugh harder.

“Alright, let’s go meet the chef,” I said standing up, putting an end to everything.

We followed Kat to the kitchen and she knew exactly where she was going and we had to walk at a fast pace to keep up with her. There were a lot of the ships workers in these lower halls and we were headed towards the back of the huge Yacht. We finally came to these swinging doors and when the doors opened we heard the clinking of metal and the smell of food.

“I would get sick as a damn dog if I was down here all day,” Brett said holding his stomach.

“Whatever you do, don’t puke,” Kat said as she stopped in front of us. She smoothed out her hair and I was shocked when she pushed her boobs up and let them drop before she let out a short breath before opening the door.

“Are you going to be alright down here?” I asked before we entered the room.

“Yeah,” he said and then I followed him into the kitchen. When we entered I saw a lot of people working that could be the chef. They were all wearing long white coats and most already had small food stains from breakfast. It was also hot in here and the smell of food was strong.

“Guys, over here,” Kat said and then after looking around finally seeing her standing beside this young light brown haired guy. He had his hat off and it was resting in his hand. I didn’t expect him to be this good looking.

“Hi,” I greeted taking the chef’s hand, “I’m Will.”

“Hello, I’m Walker,” he said offering a smile. Then he let my hand go and looked expectantly at Brett. When I turned around I saw that Brett was frowning and was looking pale.

“That’s Will’s roommate Brett,” Kat said and Brett gave a short wave.

“Your cooking is really delicious,” I said and Walker smiled and nodded, but his attention was on Kat. She had draped her arm around him and I caught him look at her chest more than once.

“So Walker, do you get any free time or do my parents keep you really busy?” Kat asked and Walker was about to respond but a large crash behind us made us all jump. When I turned around a saw Brett as a blur running out of the room.

“What’s the matter with him?” Kat asked taking her arm from around Walker’s shoulder. He had a mess to help clean so he only smiled and walked around me.

“He was getting sea sick,” I said, “I’ll go check on him.”

“I might as well too, it’s ruined between Walker and I now anyway,” she said glancing in his direction.

“Relationships aren’t ruined by spilled milk,” I said and she smiled.

“Oh you’re so corny,” she said then she turned to Walker, “so if you get that free time call my room, I’m in 5B.”

“Ok, nice meeting ya’ll,” he said and that’s when I noticed he had a strong southern accent.

“Bye,” I said then we rushed out of the kitchen and in search of Brett.

“I’ll check up stairs, if you go through that door at the end where the stairs to the upper levels meet there is a deck on each floor,” she said then I followed her to the end of the hall. She opened the door and when she closed it she frowned.

“What?” I asked.

“He’s a mess,” she said, “just meet me up in the front deck when you’ve got him feeling better so that we can go snorkeling.”

“Ok,” I said and she turned and walked up the stairs. I opened the door leading to the deck and stepped up beside him. He hadn’t puked on himself, but he was sweaty and pale.

“Hey,” he said letting out a weak chuckle.

“Are you ok?” I asked rubbing his shoulder. I peaked over the side of the Yacht and didn’t see anything on the side.

“Yeah, I got it under control when I got some air,” he said smiling at me, “sorry I wrecked the kitchen.”

“It was just some milk,” I said shrugging, “nothing was broken.”

“When are we supposed to meet Kat for snorkelin?” Brett asked straightening up. He ran his left hand through his hair and offered me a smile.

“Whenever you’re feeling up to it,” I said shrugging, “she’s waiting in the front deck for us to show.”

“I’ve been waiting to get into the ocean as soon as I got here,” he said smiling.

“Then let’s go,” I said and we left the deck and walked up the stairs. We found Kat waiting for us and she had the masks and flippers ready for our use. There was a staff member with her and she was talking to him.

“Your sister is turning into a slut,” Brett said in a low whisper.

“She’s not,” I said, “she’s just never had any attention from guys before.” When we reached them Kat turned her attention to us and she studied Brett.

“What’s his name Kat?” Brett asked pointing to the staff member.

“Carl,” she said, “Carl this is Brett and my brother Will.”

“Hi,” he said in a polite voice, “I’m here to tell you how to exit the yacht to get to the water and how to get back here.”

“Ok,” I said picking up a snorkeling mask and a pair of flippers. I tried them on to see if they were comfortable and when they didn’t fit Brett and I switched.

“They probably will be snug,” he said when the other pair slightly hurt my feet. The masks were adjustable, but the flippers hurt.

“You boys swimming in that?” Kat asked looking us over. We both just shrugged and pulled off our shirts. “Ok Carl we’re ready to start snorkeling.”

“Ok,” he said walking to where a part of the railing was open and a chain link was connected closing the gap, “here is the ladder, you can’t dive into the water because you might hit the side of the yacht.”

“Ok,” I said when he paused. He unhooked the chain connecter and snapped it on his pants before he looked up at us again. “You walk down this ladder, it’d be easier to walk down it with your back to it since you’re all wearing flippers and when you want back on the yacht you climb back up the ladder.”

“Will there be anyone keeping watch over us?” I asked always being cautious around the ocean.

“Yes,” he said, and then he motioned for us to start down the ladder. Brett was the most eager to get into the water so he started down the ladder and when he was about half way down it I started with Kat behind me. It hurt with every step I took in the flippers and I was happy when I finally sunk into the water where Brett was waiting. He had went under to get his hair wet and the water was warmer than what I expected, but I could feel around my ankles the temperature was cooler. The water was smooth on the surface with light gentle rolling waves only making us bob up and down.

“Alright ready to go down?” I asked when Kat was in the water.

“Hell yeah,” Brett said then we all put our mouth pieces in our mouth and dove under the surface and after the bubbles cleared from our splashing the ocean came to life. We couldn’t see the bottom of the ocean and that unnerved me, but then Brett pointed for us to go deeper so I took a deep breath and the three of us swam effortlessly lower. More fish were visible and scurrying in small schools trying to get away from the three of us. We stayed until we couldn’t hold our breath and had to come back up.

“It’s beautiful down there isn’t it?” Kat asked once we all had our masks resting around our necks. We had to keep our legs moving to stay on top of the water and we had drifted away from the yacht a little.

“Yeah,” Brett answered smiling. His excitement was amusing to me and I could tell he was impatient with us talking when he put his mask back, “let’s go to the bottom this time.”

“No, that’s pretty damn deep,” I said knowing we were farther out in the ocean than most people would like when it came to snorkeling.

“Brett we’re two miles off shore,” Kat said, “we’d need scuba gear.”

“Alright fine,” he said rolling his eyes, “bet I can stay down longer.”

“You’re on,” we both said then we took put our masks back on and followed Brett under the water again. He didn’t wait to ask if we wanted to go deeper and I was afraid that he’d try to really go to the bottom. Brett was always taking risks, but when he stopped just slightly deeper than we stopped before I could already feel the urge to breathe growing. We weren’t paying attention to the marine life around us; we weren’t deep enough to see most of it anyway. Just the calmness of the ocean made this an experience I’d not soon forget. I looked over at Kat to see her looking calm, but I couldn’t hold my breath any longer and turned and swam back up to the surface. A few seconds later Brett surfaced then we both watched as Kat came into view. Her bright orange bathing suite seemed to glow against the tranquil blue of the water.

“Kat,” Carl said above us. When we looked up he disappeared for a few seconds then came back to the railing, “Ms. Kathryn Carlson your parents would like for you to join them.”

“Tell them we’re busy,” she said rolling her eyes. I looked up shading my eyes to see Carl look nervous and hesitated before he left the railing. It wasn’t him who returned, but Dad.

“Kids get back in the Yacht now,” he said, “you can have free time tonight.”

“But we can’t snorkel at night,” Kat said groaning and crossing her arms.

“Now kids,” he said not leaving the side of the yacht. I reached underneath me and removed my flippers before I started climbing, holding them by the heel as I climbed. Kat and Brett followed behind me and when we got up to the top it was just Dad out on the deck.

“Now what’s so important?” Kat asked still fuming over the intrusion.

“It’s a surprise,” Dad said, but he didn’t sound at all excited about it either.

“Better be a damned good one,” Brett said as Dad walked away and into the living quarters while we toweled off and handed our gear back to Carl.

“Maybe tomorrow the ocean will cooperate,” Carl said shrugging.

“Yeah, but I doubt our parents will,” Kat said, Carl gave her a small smile before he left us alone.

When we were dry we walked down the steps into the living quarters to find our parents in the entertainment room. When we went to sit down Mom stopped us by waving her hand she was smiling excitedly and that’s when I noticed a woman standing in the room that I hadn’t seen before.

“Well I have the best surprise,” Mom said and we all waited patiently, first Kathryn and William you two will need to change into your best clothes. Kat you have to be wearing an evening gown there are stylists in your room.”

“Tell us what we’re doing first,” she said.

“We’re having our portrait painted,” Mom said standing up and walking over to the woman, “this is Lucinda the best artist in the United States.”

“Oh, I’m not the best,” Lucinda said blushing slightly. She was an older woman with graying long brown hair and bright green eyes. She was thin and wearing a purple dress with a black belt. She also had a pair of glasses resting on her head.

“Fine, let’s go change,” I said knowing we wouldn’t be able to get out of this. I just hoped this wouldn’t take long.

“Oh, but pick up a sandwhich on the way, that’s our dinner since this will take a long time,” Mom said as we were leaving and I grimaced. Mom used to refuse to eat a sandwhich and always opted for a large three course dinner. Now we’re eating ham on wheat bread and walking at the same time.

“This sucks,” Kat said through a full mouth, “at least Walker won’t have to slave over a hot stove and may actually have time to see me tonight.”

“Good for you,” Brett said and I know he would be bored by himself.

“You should have stayed in the water,” I said, “and enjoy this vacation as much as possible.”

“Nah, they’d keep Carl busy so that I’d drown,” he said then he took his last bite of is food and sighed. We left Kat to go to her room, which I wasn’t even sure of where that was. Brett changed clothes then helped me get ready and I styled my hair the way I knew my Dad would like. Combed just like his, off to the side with my bangs angled slightly down my forehead. I was just glad I had my mother’s features so I wouldn’t look exactly like him.

“You look like a dork,” Brett said, but he smiled at me, “a really sexy one.”

“Whatever,” I said, “you know where I am if you need me.”

“Yeah,” he said, “have fun, I’m going to.”

“Good,” I said then I walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I was then led to the front of the yacht where a floral chair was sitting in the middle. The table had been removed and a plastic covering covered the pool. Mom was wearing a long navy blue gown with a pearl necklace and matching earrings. Dad had changed into a dark suit and had a navy blue rose tucked into his handkerchief. I was given a red rose when I got up there and I tucked it away as well. The thing I realized though was that I was alone with my parents.

“So how is your vacation going William?” Mom asked still smoothing out her gown.

“It’s fine Mom,” I answered looking at her sitting in the chair.

“We’re thinking about giving Brett a different room for his stay here,” Mom said, “to give the two of you more space, this is a cramped yacht.”

“The space and room is fine,” I said rolling my eyes, but she couldn’t see. My palms were sweaty.

“Ok, I don’t know why you felt the need to bring him, he’s not a good friend for you, I really wished you’d find better roommates I,”

“Mom, Brett is my roommate and that’s that,” I said, “everyone has a past so get over his.”

“Ok, fine,” she said, “I was just looking out for my baby.”

“Well your baby is a man now Mom,” I said, “I can make my own decisions and I’m the one that knows the best for me.”

“Ok,” she said smiling, but I knew she wouldn’t really drop it. She just didn’t want to fuss with me any longer since Lucinda was watching on with amusement. I only wished Kat would hurry up so we could get his over with. “Now Lucinda, I don’t want to look at our portrait and see sweat or flushed looks, we want to look humble, refreshed, and above all happy.”

“Of course,” Lucinda said as she wetted all her brushes and was getting busy preparing all the paint and colors she’d need. She had her case with her and I still didn’t know how they arrived here. Mom wouldn’t keep such an important person like Lucinda locked away in the staff quarters.

“Lucinda, how’d you get here?” I asked trying to keep the conversation away from me.

“On a boat,” she said laughing loudly and slightly throwing her head back and snorting. No one else standing out there laughed which made her look around then get busy with what else she needed.

When Kat finally arrived she was wearing a soft pink gown with diamond earrings. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a bun and she had a diamond necklace and bracelets. She was breathtaking and I found myself staring in awe at her. When she looked over at me and saw my expression she looked as if she was going to cry had to look away. Mom let out a small gasp and I looked over at Dad and saw him smiling.

“Stop or you’ll make me cry,” she said letting out a small laugh. Then we got settled and prepared to be told what to do.

“You are beautiful Kathryn,” I said.

“Ready?” Lucinda asked and when Mom nodded Lucinda stood, “Now Kathryn I want you in the middle of your brother and father right in the middle of the chair stand there and smile because you look absolutely stunning. Sir I want your hand resting on your wife’s shoulder and William I want your left hand resting on the back of the chair.” The background was the ocean and we settled in for however long it took.

It was dark and my knees and feet ached from standing in one position for a very long time. We were finished though, after all the painting and the touch ups on Kathryn and my mother’s make up the portrait was done. She would be making us all a copy when she got back to her studio in the morning. Brett had come out to look at us and watched over Lucinda’s shoulder until he got bored and hungry. He didn’t come back outside until it was over. Kat and I stood out while Dad and Mom left to go change and get ready for bed.

“You look hot Kat,” Brett said, “I wanted to tell ya earlier, but your Dad already thinks I want to spank that ass.”

“Thanks, Brett,” she said, “but I’m going to get out of this shit and see if Walker can have some free time.”

“Go get laid,” he said, “goodnight.”

“Goodnight Kat,” I said smiling then she disappeared.

“You look like you feel like shit,” he said once we were left alone.

“Yeah, my feet and legs are killing me,” I said sitting down in the chair my mother was sitting in only having to stand up so that it could be taken away.

“You all looked good though, but your Dad doesn’t know how to smile I had to fight back the urge to laugh my ass off,” he said, “let’s get you out of them clothes it’s fucking late.”

“Ok,” I said thinking that was a great idea. I followed him down to our room and when I opened to door I saw that a tray of fruits had been brought there.

“They told me not to touch it until I got your permission,” he said, “but I had a few grapes just to spite them.”

“Good boy,” I said patting him on top of the head. I took off my jacket hanging it up taking the rose out of the pocket. They had to replace the rose once as the first one withered in the heat. Then I looked at the note in the tray and smirked as I tossed it in the trash. I took the banana and a few grapes and sat on my bed next to the tray. The note said to put the tray outside to be taken away when we were through.

“Is that all you want?” Brett asked picking up the tray. I nodded my head and he took the tray outside then returned. I would think he would sit next to me until he lowered himself on the ground in front of me and untied my shoes then he slipped them off one at a time. Then my socks were pulled off my feet and that was the best feeling I had in a while. I could finally stretch and wiggle my toes and the cool refreshing air was nice. He didn’t stop their though Brett then took hold of my belt and unbuckled it then pulled it from the loops. He undone my pants and I could feel his finger tips slide across my penis and I shuddered. “Ok lift that sweet ass so I can get these off you.” I tossed the banana peel into the garbage and popped the grapes into my mouth. Then I lifted myself off the bed just long enough for him to tug my pants down around my thighs. Then he kept tugging them until they were completely off.

“I’ll hang them up,” I said, my voice cracking.

“You can leave clothes on the ground they won’t walk away,” he said laughing slightly.

“But those are dry clean only,” I said and he looked at me and I let the subject drop. “I’m not eating now so I can finish what you started.”

“I’m almost done though,” he said as he loosened my tie and slid it off of me. Then he undone all my buttons and pulled off my shirt. Now I was only dressed in my boxer briefs and my t-shirt. He hesitated then and when I raised my arms rolling my eyes he lifted and tugged it over my head and let it fall to the floor as well. Then I stood and walked into the bathroom leaving him. After I finished and brushed my teeth I stepped out preparing to return the kindness that he showed me only to find that he had stripped down to his boxer briefs and was sitting on his side of the bed waiting for me. When I pulled the covers back we both slid into bed and I turned out the light.

“Goodnight Brett,” I said reaching over and patting him on the chest.

“Goodnight,” he said then he rolled over his back to me and then I fell asleep.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The parents are treating all three of them like children. It´s surprising that Will lets them do that after being away from his parents lives for so many years. I have a feeling that Brett is in love with Will but is afraid to tell him that. Wonder how soon Brett finds himself sleeping in a different bed, mummy doesn´t like boys sleeping together.

Link to comment
On 03/26/2014 03:47 AM, Suvitar said:
The parents are treating all three of them like children. It´s surprising that Will lets them do that after being away from his parents lives for so many years. I have a feeling that Brett is in love with Will but is afraid to tell him that. Wonder how soon Brett finds himself sleeping in a different bed, mummy doesn´t like boys sleeping together.
Yeah. The parents are eccentric and Brett and Kat are a bit wild too.. Will seems to be the only passive one. It's supposed to be a.. coming out comedy I think. It's been a bit since I read over it.
Link to comment

On a high-class yacht such as this one seems to be wastewater would be divided into two categories: from toilets it would go to a 'black-water' storage tank to be pumped into a sewer system when the yacht docks. The drains from sinks, the dishwasher and laundry would be stored in a 'grey-water' tank or dumped overboard into the ocean.

were drinking wine for breakfast 

between Walker and me now

challenging Kat and me to disagree with him

He had gone under to get his hair wet

I really wished you’d find better roommates I, This sentence is totally messed up -- it will require the author's help to get it right.

Lucinda was looking on 

so we could get this over with

and enjoyed this vacation 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2018 at 11:15 AM, Will Hawkins said:

On a high-class yacht such as this one seems to be wastewater would be divided into two categories: from toilets it would go to a 'black-water' storage tank to be pumped into a sewer system when the yacht docks. The drains from sinks, the dishwasher and laundry would be stored in a 'grey-water' tank or dumped overboard into the ocean.

were drinking wine for breakfast 

between Walker and me now

challenging Kat and me to disagree with him

He had gone under to get his hair wet

I really wished you’d find better roommates I, This sentence is totally messed up -- it will require the author's help to get it right.

Lucinda was looking on 

so we could get this over with

and enjoyed this vacation 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't know much about yachts when I wrote the story, back in my earlier writings I wasn't much for research. As for the sentence of dialog, the main character was supposed to be cutting off his Mother's lecture about getting better roommates. It wasn't properly done, I apologize for the confusion. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..