Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,500 Words
  • 1,459 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 10. Chapter 3.4 - Regal Todd - Feel Invincible

Meet Regal Todd, who you've already met of course. He's going to be the 4th main character of LUS. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

“Regal, your shift is almost done.” Antoine, my boss, called out to me from his office. “Why aren't you getting ready for something with Addison?”

“Because the brat isn't here yet, like he usually is.” Addison, or as I call him “Addie,” is my boyfriend. He's a pretty great guy who takes very good care of me. Usually, he shows up after I'm done with work so we can do something together.

Well in the mean time, I'm Regal Todd. My hair is naturally white blonde, and I like to make it even more noticeable by keeping one side longer than the other. My amber eyes are what really drew Addie in; they are his favorite physical thing about me.

I quickly finished up the last of my duties on my shift and gave a quick 'bye' to Antoine. “See ya; I'm all done!”

“I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a good night Regal.” Antoine got up from his office chair and made his way out onto the floor. Hopefully, he got everything done that he needed to.

“Thanks, you too!” I walked out and started heading to my car. That's where I found Addie standing outside KFC, bag in hand talking to a girl. Soooo you're about to learn that I am a jealous bitch. “Hey, Addie! Is that for us?”

Addison is quite the handsome 17-year-old. He's a small jock, but bigger than me, who almost always wears muscle shirts. His brown hair is pushed back or spiked up in the front. It shows off his deep blue eyes that everyone swoons over.

I strolled up to him and took his empty arm. “Hey Regal, what's up?”

“Just got off work and was about to go home when I saw you.”

The girl got the message without me even having to glare at her. “I have to go; I'll see you later Addison.”

Just as she turned the corner and Addie stared at me. “Really, jealous boy?”

“Yep! Can't help it!” Addie rolled his eyes but ended up smiling anyways. “Seriously, though, is that food for us because I'm hungry.”

"Yes, it's for us. I thought we could go back to your place and eat.” Ugh, my place... My kid brother will be there, though. Arroh, he's my annoying shadow. “Can we not? Arroh just got back from his trip thing... He's all talkity about it now.”

“'Talkity' is not a word Regal. You really shouldn't give your brother so much flack, though.” I ignored him and began heading to my car again. “We could go to the viewpoint; it should be pretty clear today.” It was kinda cloudy out today, so he should be right.

Addison opened up the car door as I unlocked it. Taking his seat on the passenger side, I got in and started the car. “How was your day?”

He shrugged. “It was fine; I helped dad out with fixing the car.” I quickly looked at his hands, and they were completely clean. “I basically handed my dad the tools.” Addie tries his best to be a 'guy's guy' and he does a decent job, but he's not that good at it, though. “I did end up fixing my sister's bike.”

“Aww good ol' big brother Addison helping out his little sister.” Addison's sister is only 11, and he looks out for her like a father to a daughter.

He looked over at me. “Ya, cause that's the duty of the big brother. We look after our younger siblings.” I let out a sigh; he's always on me about how I treat Arroh... “You should be nicer to him, your dad isn't in the picture anymore, and he's just looking for someone to look up to. Why can't you be that guy?”

“Because Arroh is a mopey kid who gets on my nerves.” Try having a little brother who, no matter what you do, is on your tail the entire time. He's always copying me and trying to do everything I do... it's not fun. “I would like him more if he was his own person.”

Addison shook his head. “That's what he needs, though! A kid learns from his idols; he looks up to you Regal, just let him.”

I rolled my eyes, “Fine, he can bow to my epicness.” Addie laughed but accepted my answer. It was the best he was gonna get anyways.

 

We spent almost two hours hanging out eating at the viewpoint. Addison snuck a few photos of me, and I even made one my online photo. I typically don't like photos, but sometimes there is just a couple that makes it through my spot check. Unlucky for me, Addie has way too many unchecked photos.

After we were done there, we went back to my place. Arroh was in the kitchen cleaning up dishes when we walked in. “How was your day at work Regal?” Mom asked from the living room.

“It was fun, cleaned up the place and sold a couple of rare collectibles.” I don't make any commission, but its fun talking to people about collectibles. “It was a steady day.”

“Did Taxon come in today?” Arroh called from the kitchen. “He is gonna be starting there soon.”

Addison gave me a look that told me to be nice. “I didn't see him today, but I'm aware he'll be starting soon.” I wasn't mean like I was going to be, so he should be happy about that.

“He's a cool guy honestly, and he's gay.” I didn't reply to him at all. What do I say to that?

Addison knew what to say apparently. “Oh, that's cool, you into him?”

Arroh blushed really hard. “I'm not into boys Addison! You know that.” He turned back to the sink to continue his cleaning. Addison likes to bug Arroh about his crushes. Usually, he implies he's gay.

“I know, just enjoy taunting you. When are you gonna get a girlfriend?” Addison leaned against the wall leading into the kitchen. I didn't want to leave him behind, but I honestly didn't want to hear what Arroh had to say.

“Just waiting for the right one to show up.”

“Okay, tell me when she gets here. I wanna meet her.” Addison pushed off and started towards my room. “See ya Arroh!”

I quickly made my way up to my room, Addie in tow. When we got into my room, I turned around and gave him my 'action' face. Now, with my brother and mom home, that kind of action is out of the question. Quick blowjob, oh hell ya.

Addison closed the door and leaned against it. “Go ahead, enjoy yourself.” Since my door opens into my room, keeping him against the door is the best bet. No one will ever be able to push through him.

So I got down on my knees and opened up his jeans and pulled down his pants and underwear. There was his uncut, semi-erect cock waiting for me to have my way with it. I grabbed his slightly hairy balls.

I took the whole cock in my mouth at once. Massaging his balls, I bobbed on his cock until it was fully erect. By then Addie had his right hand on the back of my head pushing me down on his cock. I don't mind; I love getting face fucked by Addison.

His 7.5 inch cock has never made me gag once in all the times I've sucked it. I can go from head to hilt and hold it there as long as he likes. When he face fucks me through, I can smell his precum on top of tasting it. It turns me on even more. My tongue would flick his head every time he passed by.

“I'm shooting.” Addison pushed his cock deep into my mouth and shot his load right down my throat. On his last shot, he pulled out, so I could taste his sweet juices. I let it settle in my mouth and swirled it around. “You're gonna kiss me now aren't you?”

That I did. I shoved his cum into his mouth with my tongue. His hand went for my cock, which was as hard as it could be. When we let go of our kiss, Addison smiled. “You doing anything else besides make me hornier?”

“You know I don't suck.” It's true, which is why he got me a fleshlight for my birthday. “I don't think I will have the energy to fuck for a little bit now. Sorry.”

I rolled my eyes. “I know you owe me, though.” With a wink, I opened the door back up. “Don't want mom coming up and seeing the door closed.” You know the whole door open rule. Yep, my mother lives by it.

“So now what, TV?”

“As long as we snuggle.” Which was a given, but was my condition for it anyways.

Welcome to my life... the life of Regal Todd.

Chapter End.

Regal will have a POV in chapter 4, so you'll get to see more of him then!! Can't wait to show you more!! Stay Tuned!
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..