Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,473 Words
  • 1,541 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 7. Chapter 3.1 - Connected - The Way You Make Me Feel

Taxon is getting down to the bottom of Arroh's problem with him!!

DJ and I spent most of our time together; the other three were always around, though. It was cool getting to know them all. Arroh was slowly opening up to me. When I wasn't around, he was a very different person.

Arroh, when he doesn't know I'm there, is all happy and cheerful. Then when I enter the room he shuts up, and someone else takes over the conversation. He's a weird kid; I wonder why he doesn't like me...

At the moment we were heading to the hotel in Prince George where we're gonna stay for a few more nights. “Why does Arroh act so different when I'm around?”

DJ shrugged. “He's always like this when someone new shows up in the group.”

Uncle Isaac kept his eyes on the road. “He's not like that at the center, though.”

“That's because our group keeps to ourselves. When someone comes over to us, he gets like this. Every time we ask he just gives us a face and he moves the conversation somewhere else.”

I turned around to look at DJ, sitting in the backseat. “Maybe I should talk to him; I might be able to get him to open up.”

DJ raised his eyebrows. “Good luck with that, Arroh isn't much of a talker about himself.” Hey, you never know, beginners luck? “Go for it; he might just open up a bit.”

“I'm gonna!!”

 

So after an exhausting and full of leg cramps car ride, we finally made our way into the hotel. Arroh was sitting down by himself away from everyone. So I made my way over to him. “Hey, Arroh.” He offered a small wave. “May I sit with you?”

“Sure.” So I sat down beside him. He shuffled over a little bit away from me. “What do you want Tax?”

“I can't sit here and just be here?” Who am I kidding, I'm nervous, and my hand is shaking because of it.

Arroh glared at me. “Everyone tries this; they try and get me to open up so they can know more about me.” He crossed his arms and leaned into the sofa. “I don't get what makes me so interesting.”

I hopped in my seat to get a better look at him. “It's because you're so distant. I hear you talking when I'm not in the room. Then when I walk in you shut up and barely make a sentence.” Arroh let out a breath swiftly. “Why do you seclude yourself?”

He got up without saying a word and walked away. What is with this kid? It makes me want to know more!! And it makes me furious with him.

Tyler came over in the middle of my grumbling. “Saw that hard fail.”

I spoke louder than I should. “What's wrong with him!?” Tyler laughed, and everyone else turned around to look at me.

“Hehe, he's unique. Just takes time for him to warm up to you.” Tyler sat down putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Why is he so closed off?” I moved slamming my palms onto the sofa beneath me. Is it so hard to be nice to someone new? “I just wanna be his friend.”

I got pulled in close and squeezed tight. “He's just hard to crack; you'll be fine once you get through the walls.” I pushed him away and got up. “I wouldn't go after him.”

“Doing it anyways!” I rushed off in search of that little projectile. I found him grabbing one of the keys to the room from DJ. “Arroh, wait up.”

He looked at me and then walked off. I quickly followed him. Luke and DJ watching me go after him. “Leave me alone Tax.”

“Why won't you just talk to me?”

He turned and stared at me dead in the eye. “Because no one ever wants to get to know ME! They always just want to hang out with my brother. So what makes you so different? You have to know who my brother is.”

“Regal? The first time I heard his name was on this trip. Why should I know who he is?”

“Really? Regal works for your Uncle; he is the most popular kid at school. Regal has a memory of an elephant; he'll remember every detail you tell him.” Not gonna lie his brother sounds kinda cool... “Regal overshadows me in every detail there could possibly be. Why would anyone want to get to know me?”

“Because you're Arroh and not Regal. Your brother isn't you, I want to get to know you, and I honestly have no idea who Regal is besides being your brother.” Arroh's brows were furred; he was really upset about this whole ordeal. “Can we just start being friends?”

Arroh's face went from upset to being semi-relaxed. He still didn't look very impressed with everything. “You seriously have no idea who my brother is? He's like the most popular guy in town. Honestly, he's just so cool...” And then his face turned upset.

“I think you're pretty cool Arroh, just look at your name. I've never seen anything like it!”

He laughed. “Says the guy named Taxon.” His smile was so genuine with me. It made me smile just seeing it. “Thanks, Tax... You're a good guy after all.”

“Anytime Arroh.”

Suddenly arms wrapped around my stomach and I got lifted up off the ground. Arroh started laughing super hard as I began struggling to escape the grasp of my attacker. “You two buddy buddy now?” DJ asked as I flailed my legs about.

“You could say that.” Arroh giggled at my suffering. “Let's get to our room guys.” We five friends made our way to our room together. I can finally say all five of us are friends and that make me really happy.

 

It wasn't long before all of us found ourselves in bed. I was paired with DJ again, which I was perfectly fine with. Tyler and Arroh paired up and left Luke on the pull out couch sprawled out all to himself.

I woke up and found DJ's arm wrapped around me. He was spooning me, and I could feel his cock against me. It made me instantly hard and awake. There was nothing I could do about it, though; I was stuck...

It didn't help that his hand was just slightly in my underwear. How did this happen? Who fucking knows but right now it's a problem! I couldn't help but try and get a better feel of him. I moved my ass and pushed it against him. I hear him let out a small moan, and his hand moved even farther in.

What do I do in this situation!?

I felt Dj stir and remove his hand swiftly and move away from me. “You don't have to move away...”

He jumped and turned facing me. “You're awake?”

“I woke up to you like that... It was really comfy honestly.” I could feel my blush come rushing over me. “Can we go back to it?”

DJ moved away from me. “I can't, I'm sorry. You're really cute and I'd love to but I can't okay?” I could hear a faint sadness in his voice. I wanted to cuddle him, but he just told me he couldn't.

“Okay... can I ask why?”

“You're a nice guy and all, but I barely know you. I need to know I can trust you, Sorry.” He went silent, and I drifted off back to sleep.

The rest of the trip there was an awkwardness between us. No one else seemed to notice it but as time went on it really got to me. So by the time everyone had gone home Uncle Isaac had known for quite some time.

I let out a sigh. “Why does it need to be over?”

“Okay, what's up with you Taxon? What happened?” I looked away from my Uncle. I know if I tell him he's gonna get mad. “One night you break Arroh's walls, the next you're not your normal self. Spit it out.”

“It's DJ... I really like him.”

Uncle ruffled my hair. “Never could have guessed.”

“Anyways, that night I woke up to him snuggling up to me... When he woke up, he got all personal about it. It sounded like he was upset about something.” I opened up the car door and took a seat. “He's really cute.”

“Just give it time; you should get to know someone before you get too serious.”

“I know, I know.”

“Good, now let's go home! I wanna sleep in my own bed.”

School is gonna start soon... Guess I should start preparing for that. Mom and dad should be here soon too. Maybe they'll have a house for us to move into! That would be cool!

Chapter End.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3.1! Next chapter Taxon meets Regal!!
Stay tuned, Chapter 3 is going to have a part 4!! Keep an eye out for when it comes out!
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..