Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,608 Words
  • 1,810 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Life Started at the End of the World - 14. Chapter 14 - All The Way - You Shook Me All Night Long

I think the title of the chapter explains what's gonna happen pretty clearly...

Noah's POV

“Party is happening this Saturday. Help me clean up, and you get some more games. Deal?” Aaron had interrupted me playing Borderlands 2 online.

I looked up at her, “There aren't any games I want coming out. Okay, well no games coming out soon I want.”

“I'll let you have Aidyn come over for the night, I'll get you two games of any price and my mom and dad won't know about anything.” Now that sparked my interest. A night of Aidyn and me just hanging out!?

“Seriously!? Aaron you would do that?” She nodded. “Done! I'm holding you to those games!”

“No collector’s edition bullshit! Just the game, 59.99 at most!” She had to make that very clear. I may have pulled those strings before.

Aaron and I went out immediately to the grocery store. We had to pick up pop, chips, candy and water. Of course, I found a few snacks for Aidyn, and I to munch on. Aaron paid for them as part of the deal for me helping her out.

It wasn't long before we were back home and setting stuff up. I was busy setting out the kitchen while Aaron and her friends set up the rest of the house. I had informed Aidyn to come over and help when we were at the store.

He got there at about 3:30, “Dude, I never realized how much effort Aaron put into setting up these parties. How much is there left to do?”

“Not much, I just finished here. The only thing left would be to set up my sitting room with the proper signs.”

He nodded toward “The 'no alcohol beyond this point' sign that was there last time?”

“Yep yep!” Bouncing away, Aidyn followed behind me. “It'll be fun! You can be like my bodyguard!” I ended up finding the sign I had the last party and put it up.

“Me your bodyguard seriously? Am I honestly fit for that?”

I looked at him up and down, and then the same behind him. “Should be enough for a party of drunks. Now want to play Borderlands? It's lots of fun!”

Aidyn and I started the game over; he hadn't played it yet. It was lots of fun playing together. Before I knew it, I heard people coming into the house and people yelling. The party had started and here I was hanging out with Aidyn!

 

Skylar's POV

“Aidyn is gone for the night and he's letting us use his computer!” It was just Greyson and me hanging out! “What do you want to do?”

He was lying on the couch by the patio door. Sam was lying down between his legs. “You could play a video game or something.”

“No, something we can do together. Playing video games with you listening isn't fun.” Greyson giggled, “I want to do something we can do together!”

“Well Mr. 'something we can do together' what are we going to do?” Wow, what did I get myself into? I have no idea what we can do together. “Can't think of anything can you?”

“Give me a minute to think!” Greyson smiled and shook his head. “What do you not think I can do it?”

“Nope!”

“Why not?”

“None of my friends has ever come up with something we both can enjoy.” He sighed and looked over in my general direction. “No one has ever come up with something, other than TV. It's always been the same thing over and over.”

“I GOT IT!!” I stood up in an instant and rushed over to the stairs. “We're going to go upstairs.”

I had already gotten half way up the stairs when Greyson called out. “And do what?”

“Just get up here right now.” Knowing Greyson, even in his blindness, rolled his eyes and got up.

I was already in the kitchen rummaging around the kitchen. I was grabbing bowls and measuring cups and all sorts of other things. Last thing I grabbed was a baking book and dropped it down on the table.

It was my dad who called out first. “What are you doing down there?”

“I'm going to bake something with Greyson!”

“Clean up after yourselves. I don't want to have to clean up your mess. Or worse, have your mother find it when she gets home.” He must be up in his room reading or something.

“Baking? That's your idea of fun for the evening?” I shrugged. Yes, I know he can't see it. “Well, so far I like the idea. What are we baking?”

“EVERYTHING!”

We did end up baking a lot of stuff. We started with the simple stuff like brownies and sugar cookies. Then when mom got home we started baking more awesome stuff.

It ended up with us making 15 different things. We could have had a bake sale with all the stuff we made. The brownies and sugar cookies were eating first... I mean we are teenage boys.

Greyson was rubbing his belly, must be feeling fat like me. “Sky that was the best!”

“We still have a dozen dishes to clean up boys.” Mom nagged from the kitchen.

“But mom! We're too fat to do that!” Greyson laughed.

Mom sighed, “I guess you're too fat for your allowance too.” I jumped up immediately and made my way out to the kitchen.

Greyson was laughing in his seat, “I can't see you but I heard how fast you moved 'fat' boy.” He got up and helped finish the dishes up.

Once we were done mom let us take one plate of snacks downstairs with us. I stacked as much as I could on that plate. Mom took some off though, so I just shoved some into my mouth and ran off.

When I got downstairs Greyson's nose was going, “How much did you grab? I can't tell what the hell is on that plate.”

With my mouth full I spoke, “Little bit of everything!”

“Hand me some of that rainbow cookie dough stuff, please!”

And just like that we returned to watching TV. Even if we were 'fat' we continued to eat everything on that plate. Greyson loved what the internet called 'unicorn poop.' He ate more than half of what was on that plate. Which just so happened to be most of that plate.

It was about 11pm when Greyson started to fall asleep. He leaned into me as his eyes started to flutter. “Go to bed Greyson.”

He shook his head, “No, I'm not tired!”

“You little shit, you're falling asleep.” I smacked him.

What he did next surprised me. I was expecting a smack or something, but what I got was a kiss. It was only a peck on the lips but nonetheless a kiss. “Thanks for this amazing night Sky. It was awesome.” And just like that he was out like a light.

I fell asleep shortly after, still on the couch, TV on. I'm so happy that Greyson and I are... this. Whatever 'this' is.

 

Aidyn's POV

“Come on loser, let's go!” Noah taunted me. He beat me in every game that he could. This kid is a gaming genius that I just can't beat. Even in COD and I'm pretty damn good at that game!

“I'm not that bad at games.” Noah laughed, “Really I'm not!”

He continued to giggle, “You're not baaad... You're terrible!” I rushed towards him and picked him up. My arms went under his knees and shoulders. Noah let out shriek and brought his hands to his face. “Put me down, Aidyn!” He started squirming and kicking.

“Stop squirming, I'm going to carry my prince to his royal crib.” Noah rolled his eyes.

“You know, I'm happy you decided to wear a button up shirt.” I felt Noah undo each button he could one by one. He moved it out of the way and rested his head on my skin. “It lets me do this. It's comfier than the shirts you wear.”

Got to admit it does feel better than with a shirt between us. “Oh, really now? Maybe we should just remove all the barriers between us.” Noah eyeballed me and smiled.

“I would like to... 'become one' if you're okay with that...” My pace quickened as Noah's face became flushed. “I'm going to take that as a yes.”

We got into his room, and I closed the door. I plopped him down on his bed and took my shirt off as fast as I could. Noah spread his legs as I got into position over him, “Oh Noah, I want you so badly!”

“Then get on with it!” I started kissing this boy immediately! Noah was taking off his clothes, just like I was. We were in just our underwear in no time.

Noah's hands couldn't stop touching my muscular chest. His eyes were filled with lust as I took off his underwear. It wasn't long before He had me naked, and I was taking his virginity.

We weren't at it long, only about 10 minutes. I blew my load over his chest, just before he blew his load. God was that one of the best feelings I've ever felt.

I fell on my side pulling Noah close to me. We ended up in a spooning position. “Noah, I love you.”

He pushed his back into me. “I love you too, Aidyn.” We fell asleep; my arm wrapped around him. It's one of the most comfortable sleeps I've ever had. Don't think it'll ever get this good with anyone else.

I am lucky to have someone as special as Noah Wesley.

Yes that happened. Be happy XD
copyright(2014)(Kuragari129); All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..