Jump to content
    Kyle Aarons
  • Author
  • 291 Words
  • 14,821 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Mature story contains dark themes involving graphic violence and taboo topics that may contain triggers for sensitive readers. Please do not read further if this bothers you.

The Kandric Saga - Prologue. Prologue

Note to all possible readers: This is a story containing descriptions of physical love and sex between adults and youth. If such things do not sit with you, then do not read it. If you are younger than the age your area’s government judges to be acceptable, you probably will read it, but be aware I have told you that it is a no no…

If the idea of this does not sit well with you but you read anyway, I do not want to hear complaints, because this means you wanted to read my story.

Understand that this is a fantasy story, set in a world loosely based out of our own distant past where relations with children were not taboo. The Greeks, Romans, and many other civilizations found nothing wrong with it. These parts can be skipped over, but to push aside the aspects of the physical interactions between the multitudes of characters in this tale will not allow you, the reader, to see some of what I am trying to do with this story.

However, if you read it all and enjoy what you read, it means you really find the idea of an adult, youth sexual relationship interesting and would follow through with your hidden desires if it were not earmarked as unacceptable by “Big Brother’s” standards. If this is the case deal with it!

This in no way condones breaking laws we live under. If you want to work at changing the laws great, but don’t blame me or other authors who write similar tales if you act out. Murderers can’t blame murder mysteries on their actions so I expect the same standard to he held to other works of fictional activity including mine.

Copyright © 2000-2021 Kyle Aarons; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 4
Thanks for reading!  Please leave a reaction or comment below!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Do not be put off by this book. The truth is that there are many authors who have completed successful series with similar subjects.  Thinking Anne Rice with the "Vampire Diries " and how physical age doesn't relate to mental age_ she has a child of 9 who has lived over150 years and has sex ( in this book one of the heros is earth age 11 but own species is 22). Altered Carbon again shows how physicality can be changed to accommodate desires and finally Richard Morgan series " A Land fit for Heroes " with a gay hero is both more demeaning and cruel with slavery as part of the background and the M/M sex is far more graphic and detailed than this author does.  An entertaining read that has swept me up and once I had realised and overcome my initial problem of people with different physical stages but similar mental ages, then the problem was resolved, both for the treatment of child slaves and the sexual content .

Edited by Darryl62
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Prepare to be surprised and drawn into the story and find yourself caring for the young heroes who struggle valiantly against prejudice, class envy, deprivation and horrible monsters -human and otherwise. Kandric, the star, rises from the slums to unexpected heights of power and leadership, The road he follows is fascinating and perilous. Kyle Aarons, brings many interesting characters to his plot and the result is complex mosaic of conflict and peace  between humans, elves, dwarfs, dragons and countless other beings. You will want to see good conquer evil. I suggest to best understand this work, you should start with chapter 1,

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..