Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 4,379 Words
  • 4,052 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
p style="background-color:transparent;color:#0e101a;"> Please keep in mind that this story involves graphic violence and sexual themes among under-aged characters. All of it is purely fictional, and any names involved do not represent any real person. If ever, they would only be a total coincidence. If you are below 18 or any of the themes mentioned above offend you, please go no further. My only hope is that you enjoy the story that unfolds. Sic itur ad astra!

Into the Oblivion - 2. Chance: Never Talk To Strangers

Please take note that this is the reboot of the original "Into the Oblivion."

Terror. It was all I felt. The man effortlessly lifted Jaden up from his feet. I could feel his consciousness was slipping away from the lack of oxygen. And the only weapon I could produce was worthless before my enemy. Then the guy pushed Jaden towards the wall while looking at me.

Then out of some sort of instinct, I clasped my hands together quickly, and bits of my shadow below me shot up into the air and hovered around my body. The small “orbs” of shadows quickly morphed into daggers. And I knew instinctively that with the daggers would all pierce him simultaneously on my own whim. The guy suddenly had his eyebrows raised, and he was obviously flattered with the turn of events.

“Very well,” he said. Then the guy gripped Jaden’s neck harder, and the former had his head tilted lower. He had lost his consciousness. I, on the other hand, was filled with a sudden rush of overwhelming anger. The daggers that hovered around me grew more extensive, and the edges suddenly had a jagged pattern. I wanted to rip the guy apart, but I was holding back. “Relax, I just had to put him to sleep. There is no need for a fight here. I don’t want anyone eavesdropping either.”

“W-Who are you?” I almost said in a growl. “What do you want from us?”

“Well, this boy I am holding is of no interest to me.” He replied. Then he gently put Jayden down. Once he was on his feet, he fell sideward since he had no consciousness, so I had to catch his body. It was a good thing that he wasn’t all that heavy. Otherwise, he would have fallen over me. I lost control of the hovering daggers, and they fell on the ground. All of them quickly dispersed back into my shadows. “What I came here for is you, Israfil.”

“My name is not Israfil.” I gritted my teeth. My eyes were spitting daggers towards him. And I wasn’t caring anymore if I would be able to kill him.

“True. Your name is Chance Valentine.” He replied coldly. And his eyes were observing me carefully. It was as if he was analyzing what I would do next. I think he knew I was preparing an attack. “But the soul that resides within you is Israfil. And he is my little brother. So, I suggest that you come with me and we can do this peacefully.”

“No. You already hurt my friend so I don’t care what you want.” I stated. My mind was almost blank. All I wanted was to rip him apart. “There’s no reason for me to trust you. Not a single one.”

“I suppose that’s just fair.” He said almost softly.

I then slammed my hand on the wall, and my shadows extended all over like tentacles on the pavement. Bits of my shadow flew and hovered around me. They quickly turned into daggers and jolted towards him. The man quickly avoided each of the daggers, but I was acting on some kind of instinct. I clasped my hands together again, and the tentacles extended to the walls. The alley was relatively small, and my shadows were all over it. Then I commanded the tentacles to morph into a spearhead and shot towards him simultaneously.

The man then clasped his hands together as well. Suddenly, my attacks ‘evaded’ him as if there was some sort of force field. It was pretty obvious because I shadow-bended around him as if it was hitting something. They simply spun around as if the man was inside an untouchable spear. Then he slammed both of his hands to the ground. All of my attacks were dragged downwards in a snap. My shadows dispersed into nothingness. The alley was suddenly clean of my shadows.

“You pretty much fight like Israfil, too.” He smiled, almost saying the statement like a compliment. Then he stood up again as I cradled a helpless Jaden in my arms. I was effortlessly beaten. “You are simply accessing his abilities through instinct. It may be possible that you have the blood of a Vladimir.”

“Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.” I replied. Then suddenly, a chill went up to my spine. A different kind of presence suddenly appeared.

“Hmm, I could sense a demon nearby. It’s probably of a higher rank.” The man suddenly stated. “It’s a shame that I have to end this meeting shortly. But I don’t want your small town to be some sort of battlefield. I will come back for you, Chance Valentine. And you better keep this between us. Otherwise, your friend over there would be involved in this.”

For some reason, I trusted those very words. It made sense. And I don’t want to bring Jaden further. The man had the same powers as I am. Instinctively, I knew that he knows more than I do. I felt that was he in control of the situation.

Then shadows erupted from the ground and suddenly consumed him.

“Just at least tell me your name.” I asked.

“Maybe next time.” The man almost said in a chuckle. With that, the shadows dispersed into the ground. And no trace of him could be found.

I was dumbfounded at the encounter. Jaden was unconscious, and I was still frozen in place. There was no way I would be able to comprehend anything at all during the first few seconds. It was crazy, and it was weird, even for the likes of me. But before I could think of what to do next, Jaden started to wake up. From the looks of his face, he obviously wondered why he was sitting at the side of some dark alley.

“What on earth happened?” He asked, scratching his head. “Why on earth am I sitting on the ground? The last time I remembered, we were talking about the movie we just watched.”

“Oh, about that Jaden, you suddenly lost consciousness.” I lied. It was the first excuse I could think of. And it was kind of a lousy one. “Then you woke up before I could even get help. It was a good thing I caught you before you fell on the floor. Otherwise, you would have had a nasty bump somewhere. You can thank me later.”

“Yeah, right.” He scoffed with a frown on his face. Jaden wasn’t sure whether he could trust what I said or not. I knew that he trusted me, but I couldn’t help the feeling that he knew my excuse was too stupid to believe. “As if I was going to fall on my own.”

“Well, while we were walking I already noticed you were funnily looking at me. Maybe, you were already dizzy before you even noticed it yourself.” I tried to justify what I have said. It wasn’t much help, really. But if he knew what actually happened, then it is bound to have some sort of consequence. Just as the man had said. There was no way I was going to involve Jaden with such. He shrugged as I helped him back on his feet. Then we started walking towards home. “Do you feel okay?”

“I’m fine to begin with, Chance.” He grumbled.

“Suit yourself. Just don’t fall over me again. Because I won’t try to catch you this time.” I warned him. He jabbed my shoulder lightly and smiled. “Just kidding. You think I am going to let something bad happen to you?”

“Maybe.” He quipped. “I feel too fine. Are you sure I fainted?”

“Wow, I can’t believe you are still doubting me over that.” I rolled my eyes, and he seemed to take the bait. He just shook his head in disbelief. “Are you really sure you are still going to call me your best and weirdest friend despite doubting me by that much?”

“Fine. I fainted. But I feel fine.” Jaden was quite the stubborn guy. But it was also a strength of his. “If I did faint then I would have felt something weird, right?”

“You’re being weird all the time that it’s normal. There’s no way you would be able to feel if your body is acting out weird.” I laughed at him. “Plus, I was able to catch you so I was pretty sure you didn’t hit your head. Anyway, we both better go home and take a rest, especially you.”

“Okay.” He replied. “I don’t think I need to go to the hospital, do I?”

“Well, we can do that.” I said. “But your mom is going to be worried. You said it yourself that you feel fine. And I trust you with that. Maybe you just got yourself too tired or something. Just tell me, are you sure that you’re fine?”

“Yeah.” He responded with almost a gasp. I can’t believe my plan to use reverse-psychology on him worked. And I can’t believe I would actually make up a big fat lie to one of the people I trusted the most. “Here’s my stop. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you.” I answered back. “Any plans for tomorrow?”

“I don’t know.” He said. “We can figure something out.”

“Surely you will.” I chuckled. “You are always full of weird and crazy ideas so I know you can think of something. I know you don’t like letting your Saturday be wasted by just moping around. Goodnight, Jaden.”

He just snickered at my comment. “See you later.”

With that, he went inside his home, and I went on my way. Telling myself that I just had a strange day was a big understatement. I couldn’t even put it into words. It went way beyond that. It was supernatural.

“Hey, you want some dinner?” My mom offered and greeted me when I passed by the kitchen with her usual and enthusiastic smile. “I left some for you.”

“Sorry.” I declined. “I think I had too much popcorn a while ago.”

“You’re spoiling your stomach, dear.” She said, shaking her head. Well, it almost sounded like a rant. But she made sure it also sounded gentle. “Are you sure you don’t want some?”

“I know, sorry. And no thanks, I’m fine. I’ll just go eat a big breakfast tomorrow morning.” I hugged her, and she hugged back. “Well, the movie was great though. I’ll surely look forward to the sequel next year.”

“That’s great.” She chirped. “How is Jaden by the way? You know, I just can’t say no to that kid for some reason. Even his voice had some sort of puppy-dog-eyes effect on me!”

“Well, Jaden is being Jaden.” I replied. “And I guess we should call that the Jaden effect. I am not even sure why he is so irresistible. Everyone is just drawn towards him, no matter how weird he can get.”

“I’m sure he will encounter at least one person in his life that can resist his boyish charms.” Mom smiled. “Most likely, that person can be a potential partner for life.”

“Yeah, probably so.” I said. “Anyway, I think I’ll go hit the sack early. It was kind of an exhausting day. Goodnight, mom.”

“Okay, sleep tight.” She piped. “Goodnight, dear.”

As soon as I got on my bed, I fell asleep from the exhaustion. What happened that day, along with the discoveries I have made sure had a toll on my body physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Suddenly, I was in front of the mirror. And when I looked at the silhouette that should have reflected me, I saw another boy who had his back on me. Based on his body, he was about my age. He had the same dark hair as I do and almost the same height. And he had some sort of weird clothes.

“Who are you?” I asked. But the boy didn’t reply. He didn’t even flinch. The person in the mirror was seemingly frozen in place. “I know you could hear me.”

Again, there was no response. Suddenly, I was back in my bed and woke up in the middle of the night. I pulled my blanket over me to get a warm and cozy feeling. It was a Saturday, and every kid would want to stay in bed a little bit longer.

When I woke up the next day, I felt so refreshed. The first thing I did was to take a shower because my body felt warmer than usual. It was as if I was going to explode from some sort of force within me. My breath felt lighter, and my senses felt a lot sharper. And the first person that entered my mind was none other than Peter Parker.

“So, this is what having a spider-sense feels like.” I mumbled by myself.

I went down to the kitchen and ate the breakfast mom probably had left for me. It was beside a note stating that she went off to buy some groceries. Another note was from dad stating that he was meeting some business partners in another town. Apparently, He had left even before mom. I texted Celine asking where she was. A few minutes later, she replied that she had to babysit someone a few blocks away.

When I checked the time, it was an hour before noon. I figured that I had slept for more than 12 hours. Which was weird because I don’t usually sleep that long. I and texted Jaden if he had already thought of something to do. A few seconds later, my phone started ringing.

[Hey.] Jaden spoke. His voice was kind of husky over the phone, and it really sounded different. It caught me off guard, and I didn’t respond to his first word. It was obviously his morning voice. [Let’s just go to the park or something. I’m sure one of the gang would be there. Or, if not, I’ll go ask them out. If they won’t say yes, then I will force them to say yes.]

[Fine.] I replied. And he didn’t say a word either. It was awkward, so I had to say at least something. [No one is home anyway, so it would really be best if I don’t die of boredom here.]

[Sure, just go here as soon as you can.] Then Jaden hung up. He seemed to be in a hurry, so I shrugged it off. As soon as I put down the phone, I decided to take a get ready to leave. He would be calling me again and would start whining about how slow I get ready to go out of the house.

When I passed by the mirror with my shirt off, I noticed something a bit different. I wasn’t entirely sure, but it seemed that my body was more slightly toned tan before. The curve on my triceps and my chest were a bit firmer than when I saw it yesterday. And it made me question how much exercise do I get. Sure, I play soccer every once in a while, but not so much that it would start to tone my upper body. With that in mind, I went on and ignored it altogether. I just assumed that I might be getting thin, which is why I looked a bit more toned. With that checked out, I left the house.

Since Jaden lives only a few blocks away, it wasn’t really much of a hassle to go there whenever I want to. And that is also a factor why we have been close since we were kids. Mom wouldn’t worry much if I went out for a couple of hours. She was pretty sure that I was with Jaden.

But when I passed by the house next door, I felt something weird. A soft whisper of air danced on my skin, and it slowly crawled up my arm. When I looked at the house, there was a black car right in front of it. Next to the car was a huge truck. Based on what I could see, it was indeed some sort of moving truck. The first thing I could think of was that we would have a new set of neighbors. I felt a thump in my chest when the thought came to mind. Typically, new people don’t excite me. In fact, I feel a bit nervous if ever I had to talk to them. Usually, Jaden did all the talking whenever we had to talk to people we don’t know.

Anyway, I simply shrugged it off and went on my way. When I knocked at Jaden’s door, I was greeted by Trish. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders as if she just took a warm bath. She smiled at me with the same mischief you could sense in Jaden. For me, it wasn’t much of a surprise because she is his mother. It’s probably something he inherited–the weird magical charm that can mind-control anyone.

“Hey.” She chirped. Then she put her hands on her waist as if she was taunting me to say something stupid. “He’s upstairs. I think he’s almost done taking a shower. You know, boys normally don’t take long showers.”

“Well, you know he always tries to woo people.” I just replied simply with a smile. “Of course, he would always want to smell in his best. Putting off people is not Jaden’s thing.”

“You’re right.” She admitted and scratched her head. “Get in. And tell him to put his dirty clothes where they should. I am tired of picking up dirty underwear all over his room. He needs to grow up!”

“Sure, Trish.” I went inside the house. It wasn’t really spacious since there were only two of them. His house was a simple bungalow house since it was what they could only afford. Plus, they don’t really need ample space. Trish always wanted to keep things simple for both of them. “Thank you for always being there.”

“Woah there. Where did that drama come from? You sounded like you are not yet really awake.” She said with a bit of a mocking tone. Then she ruffled my hair as she would always do as I walked past her. “Just kidding. You’re almost my son, Chance. Of course, you are welcome here anytime.”

That statement simply made me smile. There was a warm feeling in my chest after Trish acknowledged me that way. I was blessed with my own family, of course, don’t get me wrong. And I loved them very dearly. But for someone that I don’t have blood ties with considered me to be family, that had hit me differently.

When I got into the room, Jaden was nowhere to be found. Most likely, he was still taking a bath. I sat by his bed and took out my phone to send a text message to Caitlyn and the others. If we were going out of the house, we might as well invite the whole gang along. Although it’s not really dull if you were stuck with Jaden. He almost always had something to say.

Suddenly, Jaden went inside his room with a towel around his waist. He just looked at me and stared at me for a few seconds. His eyes narrowed as if he was trying to convey some sort of secret message. I just frowned at him, trying to guess what was in his mind.

“Caitlyn said she’ll be bringing a new friend.” He started.

“Really?” I asked. “That’s unusual.”

“Yeah. But anyway, do you want to have to go?” Jaden winked at me. Then I knew what he meant. He and I had been jerk off buddies ever since we discovered it together. And I loved every moment of it. But sadly, Jaden never noticed that I wanted much more than the physical intimacy that we do. “Come on, I wanted to try something new.”

Just like that, he dropped his towel on his waist and exposed his jewels. His dick was still flaccid and still had the same sparse of brown pubes just at the base. Jaden’s cock was big for his age, and it could grow to probably more than 5 inches and was quite thick. I can’t help myself but to sit on the edge of his bed and massaged it slowly.

A moan escaped from his lips as his boyhood grew to its full mast. Slowly, I did my best to give him a satisfying handjob. My finger played with the tip of his slit and used my other hand to play with his balls. My mouth was starting to get wet, and I really wanted to give it a try. But one wrong move and I might upset him.

“Damn it, Chance.” He gasped. “You’re really good at this.”

“Well, it was you who taught me this.” I winked at him. And he just couldn’t help but chuckle, causing his balls to jiggle slightly. As I stroked him a bit faster, his hips started grinding itself towards me. After that, he pushed me to the bed and left me lying on my back. “What are you doing?”

“I’ve always wanted to try this with you. Just wasn’t sure how I would try and persuade you but here goes something!” Jaden exclaimed as he undid my pants while massaging my boner. He had a devilish smile as he released my boyhood from my boxer briefs. Suddenly, he licked his lips and put more than half of it in his mouth. I was not as big nor as thick as him, so it wasn’t hard for him. A moan escaped my mouth, and I had to cover it, or else his mother might hear us. He kept sucking for a few seconds before he backed down. “Well, how was it?”

Oh, how I hated him that very moment. I wanted to do him first, but he caught me off guard and did the other way around. Before, I’d always wanted to touch his dick, but we ended up having him touched mine first. Jaden was bold and daring while I was none of that. So all the firsts for the two of us would be accounted to him.

“You’re a natural.” I gasped. “Where did you learn that?”

“Of all the porn movies we watched together, do you think I wouldn’t try doing what I would usually watch? You’re a lot smarter than that, Chance. And it’s one of the things I’ve always liked about you.” He said with an annoyed tone. But it felt like a good compliment. Then he went back to giving me a blowjob. His head kept bobbing up and down. Plus, he was getting faster. I could feel my balls contracting from all the pleasure he was giving me. It was just a matter of second before I would spray my seed all over his throat. But without warning, he backed down. “Do you want to give it a try?”

“Damn it, Jaden.” I complained. “I was almost there!”

“Sorry, I wanna have it too you know!” Jaden grinned at me. Then he checked my dick, which was still throbbing with a drop of my precum oozing out. “Yeah, looks like you are almost finished. I guess I’m just too good for you!”

I was about to make a remark, but the doorbell suddenly rang. “You have got to be kidding me!”

“That’s probably Caitlyn.” He commented. Then he winked at me with an impish smile on his face. “Wait, let me finish my meal!”

Jaden suddenly went back and started licking all over the glans. His hand was giving me a handjob as he sucked on the head. My fingers clutched tightly on his bedsheets as he tried to swallow it whole. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Jaden was able to fit all my almost 5 inches cock, and I felt the tip pound the back of his throat. That was the part I couldn’t hold back anymore, and I released my cum in his throat. With all of my might, I held back my moan.

My head flew over the clouds, and my orgasm went on for half a minute. It made me a bit light-head as Jaden licked his lips with a contented grin on his face. “Wow Chance, you’re one tasty fella! We should do this again.”

“I can’t believe what we just did.” I groaned. Believe me, I loved every moment of it. But again, I wanted more than just sex. I wanted to be his. “Plus, we should really go down now. You wouldn’t want Caitlyn waiting.”

“Yeah. And don’t forget, you owe me one!” Jaden agreed with a sly smile. From the looks of it, he’s going to have fun picking on this new kid. “Come on, let’s go meet this new friend of hers.”

The two of us went down the stairs and saw Trish busy doing something in the kitchen. She looked at us playfully as if she was daring us to do something stupid. But of course, it would most likely be Jaden he would do such.

“Well, surely that has got to be one of your friends.” Trish remarked.

“Yeah.” I nodded. Then I flashed her my usual grin. “Caitlyn was coming over. Last-minute change of plans Trish, I am very sorry if there was no warning. But don’t worry, we won’t last more than a few minutes!”

“Sure, no worries!” She joyfully chirped. “Wait, you mean Caitlyn? Jaden, isn’t that the girl you have liked since you were in elementary school?”

“Mom!” Jaden almost shrieked. I tried not to laugh because Jaden almost cracked his voice. I guess puberty is going to hit us whether we like it or not. “You better shut it! I don’t think that’s fair. Plus, that was years ago!”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” Trish snickered. But Jaden was blushing all over.

With that, we went to the front door. After opening it, Caitlyn was in front just as how we were expecting her. Behind the girl was another boy our age who had golden blonde hair and blue eyes as deep as the sea.

“Hey, guys!” Caitlyn greeted us. “I’d like you to meet our new friend, Trevor.”

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 10
Please don't forget to react, leave a comment/feedback below, and follow the story! It may sound a little demanding, but it means a lot to me. It really helps my motivation to keep writing this project. No kidding. Thank you so much!  ☺️ 😁
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

22 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

This chapter was somewhat better in grammar, but there are still a few errors.

MrWill

Thank you so much for the criticisms. Grammar isn't my strong point since it's not my native language. Still in the process of getting an editor for this one. :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This story is very intriguing and interesting. I find the characters Chance & Jaden are an interesting pair of friends. Jaden is so open and seems very happy all the time, while Chance is the laid back type who keeps to himself, the friendship started when they were younger. The style of your writing is very interesting because it shows the strengths and weaknesses of each character it’s very easy to follow. I’m thinking that somehow the two friends wind up together to fight whatever’s coming to their town.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

This story is very intriguing and interesting. I find the characters Chance & Jaden are an interesting pair of friends. Jaden is so open and seems very happy all the time, while Chance is the laid back type who keeps to himself, the friendship started when they were younger. The style of your writing is very interesting because it shows the strengths and weaknesses of each character it’s very easy to follow. I’m thinking that somehow the two friends wind up together to fight whatever’s coming to their town.

Yup! I’m happy that I got to communicate it out well that Chance and Jaden are really close buds. During the earlier versions of this story, that was not fleshed out too well. It was a wasted potential to tell about a good story of friendship.😁

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The story is interesting and the grammar isn't too bad. Just, could you please cut down on the baths they take? Chance took 3 baths that morning alone, and also I am not sure if you are aware of the difference between a bath and a shower (you used the words interchangeably for Jaden's shower/bath). With all the bathing your characters are doing, I'd be surprised if they ever get dry. 😄

But don't worry, that's just a minor annoyance. Overall a great read and I am curious how the stories goes on.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Scary said:

The story is interesting and the grammar isn't too bad. Just, could you please cut down on the baths they take? Chance took 3 baths that morning alone, and also I am not sure if you are aware of the difference between a bath and a shower (you used the words interchangeably for Jaden's shower/bath). With all the bathing your characters are doing, I'd be surprised if they ever get dry. 😄

But don't worry, that's just a minor annoyance. Overall a great read and I am curious how the stories goes on.

Yes! A friend also told me about that, too. We laughed about it for half an hour and became an inside joke ever since! I'll have that revised soon! But for now, I'll take another shower. LOL. I think that I was pondering about taking a bath while writing this chapter that I unconsciously wrote about it multiple times. 🤣

But thank you! I hope you'll love that story as well.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Demented's interrogation room: 
 

Spoiler

 

Demented had spotted some fuckery going on in the story he was reading. It was fuckery that needed to be addressed right at that very moment. Using his authorial powers, he pulled Raven from Teen Titan's Creepy uncle out of the story and put him in the interrogation room. Understandably the man was quite confused about his current predicament, but that didn't matter since none of this was canon anyway. With that in mind, Demented pulled up a chair in the interrogation room and sat down in front of the man. 

"So, do you know why you are here today?" 

The man was about to respond, but Demented stopped him before he could say anything spoilery or out of character for him. 

"You're here today because I would like to ask you about the fuckery you pulled in that Alleyway." 

"What?" The man looked genuinely confused, both at what Demented was saying and the fact that he was in this drawn out bit in the comment section of his own story. 

"From my understanding, you wanted to do the following with this Chance/Israfil person

  1. Talk with him
  2. Not get in a fight with him
  3. Get him to trust you
  4. Follow you to a second location 
  5. Keep your secrets 

Does that sound like a fair checklist of what your goals were with that interaction?"

The man nodded in a way befitting his character, though he still seemed very confused about where he was at the moment. 

"So, if that was your goal," Demented leaned over the interrogation table with a truly baffled expression on his face, "Then it seems a bit counterproductive, to me anyway, that you chose to make your first impression to Chance/Israfil to be," Demented puts on his reading glasses and pulls up his notepad as he read out the following, " 'scary guy who leaps out of dark alleys and chokes out my 'best friend™' who I was just holding hands with and went to a movie he paid for.' " He then tossed the notepad away as he continued " I mean forget the fuckery that was going on with the shadows and stuff. This has got to be like, the single worst first impression I've ever seen a sibling through mysterious reincarnation magic do in a long while." 

"huh...do you think I should try again?"

"Oh you're not going to remember this, none of this is canon." 

And with that Demented ejects the creepy shadow man out of the interrogation room after expressing his confusion over his actions. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Demented said:

Demented's interrogation room: 
 

  Hide contents

 

Demented had spotted some fuckery going on in the story he was reading. It was fuckery that needed to be addressed right at that very moment. Using his authorial powers, he pulled Raven from Teen Titan's Creepy uncle out of the story and put him in the interrogation room. Understandably the man was quite confused about his current predicament, but that didn't matter since none of this was canon anyway. With that in mind, Demented pulled up a chair in the interrogation room and sat down in front of the man. 

"So, do you know why you are here today?" 

The man was about to respond, but Demented stopped him before he could say anything spoilery or out of character for him. 

"You're here today because I would like to ask you about the fuckery you pulled in that Alleyway." 

"What?" The man looked genuinely confused, both at what Demented was saying and the fact that he was in this drawn out bit in the comment section of his own story. 

"From my understanding, you wanted to do the following with this Chance/Israfil person

  1. Talk with him
  2. Not get in a fight with him
  3. Get him to trust you
  4. Follow you to a second location 
  5. Keep your secrets 

Does that sound like a fair checklist of what your goals were with that interaction?"

The man nodded in a way befitting his character, though he still seemed very confused about where he was at the moment. 

"So, if that was your goal," Demented leaned over the interrogation table with a truly baffled expression on his face, "Then it seems a bit counterproductive, to me anyway, that you chose to make your first impression to Chance/Israfil to be," Demented puts on his reading glasses and pulls up his notepad as he read out the following, " 'scary guy who leaps out of dark alleys and chokes out my 'best friend™' who I was just holding hands with and went to a movie he paid for.' " He then tossed the notepad away as he continued " I mean forget the fuckery that was going on with the shadows and stuff. This has got to be like, the single worst first impression I've ever seen a sibling through mysterious reincarnation magic do in a long while." 

"huh...do you think I should try again?"

"Oh you're not going to remember this, none of this is canon." 

And with that Demented ejects the creepy shadow man out of the interrogation room after expressing his confusion over his actions. 

 

 

Oh man, the effort on this comment is something else. 🤣

But...you do have a point! The confrontation was sudden and creepy. Plus knocking out someone in the process. The mysterious man def needs to be berated. LOL.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..