Jump to content

Damaged Goods

There are currently no reviews.

Starting High School is tough no one can argue that. Especially when you have spent the last summer being hospitalized for a failed suicide attempt. All Nick wants to do now is try and put the pieces of his life back together and regain some kind of normalcy despite having a reputation as the school freak and through his efforts coming to learn that even someone as damaged as he is, is still worth being loved.

Ok, this is my First Attempt at a non Sci Fi genre and i would really like to know what you guys think.
Copyright © 2012 LemonFresh; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 4,353 Words
    • 4,315 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 4,215 Words
    • 2,046 Views
    • 7 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Wow, it felt like I was in school again. I even had a list of do and don't for myself. I can remember the feeling of sickness when I had to returned to school. Again another great story to look forward to read! <bookmarked> :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..