Jump to content

Crown Prince Yoshi

   (3 reviews)

An attempt on his life, sends Yoshi Taimeng into a wild adventure across the Amana Empire as he fights to restore peace among his people and gather an army strong enough to save his mother, the Empress, from his treasonous uncle. He meets Midori Sanori, an heir to the Fier Clan. Midori teaches him the importance of love and how to use it to win a war.

2012 lilansui

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

flesco

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’ve been a fan of these epic stories by a very talented writer for a long time. This story grabs your attention very quickly with lots of action, intrigue and drama, all set in a very historic Asian culture. This story has many plot twists, a dynamic love story, set amongst a civil war and a family history which causes no end of difficulties for the main characters. You can’t go wrong reading this story! 

  • Love 1
Link to review
clairvin

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Completely enthralling.  A story of great breadth, from intimant personal relationships to great intrigue and military conflict.  Hero’s and villains, complicated plot twists and full range of emotions.  It was impossible to put any chapter done once it was posted.  Well worth the read. 

  • Love 1
Link to review
Avaloch

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I absolutely loved reading this story. The characters are very well fleshed out and it has a captivating storyline. By the end of the story, it felt bittersweet to know that such a great story has come to an end.

 

Hope to read more of such epics from Sui 😃

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..