Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,915 Words
  • 7,602 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electric Blue and Catnip - 10. Chapter 10

Alexi watched Taka and Lily walk into the live room apprehension coursing through his body. He shifted his position so that Adrian was standing behind him. Lily’s lips were set in a disapproving line when she glanced at Adrian. Taka stopped before Alexi and gave a very formal bow in greeting.

“Alexander, how are you?” Taka said respectfully. “Your parents hope you are well.”

“Mr. Ichido.” Alexi returned the greeting with a small bow and turned to Lily. “What’s going on? Why are both of you here?”

Lily grimaced and leaned down to pick up the credit card he’d thrown at Adrian a few minutes ago. She straightened up and looked at Adrian. “This is the reason we’re here. Adrian is in a lot of trouble, Alexi. We need to talk.”

“I’m not pressing charges,” Alexi told her firmly. He returned his gaze to Taka and met hard dark eyes. “I’m not doing it, Taka.”

“Then I’ll process the charges for you,” Taka replied.

“The card is under my name, we’re on foreign soil. I’ll find every loophole possible to stop you.” Alexi stepped toward Taka and met the unreadable dark eyes. “I don’t care what mother wants. I’ll have my way.”

“Calm down, Alexi.” Lily advised gently moving to stand beside him. “Before you start defending Adrian, you should read the statements Stephen prepared. Things are not going to be as easy as you’d like. He is facing credit card fraud.”

“Alexi,” Adrian said in a pleading tone.

Alexi shrugged looking at Lily. “I forgot I gave the card to him. I’m sorry. Let’s forget everything, and Taka, you can go back home and tell Mom to stop overreacting.”

“We need to talk.” Lily handed the card to Taka. She took a step forward and took Alexi’s upper arm. Adrian moved to stop her by placing a hand on her shoulder. She whirled around and slapped his hand away. “Don’t touch me, you bastard. I trusted you!”

“Lily,” Alexi gasped but she was already leading him toward the door. “I think you’re the one who should calm down.”

“I’ve had a very long day, Alexi. Don’t annoy me right now,” she ordered as she led him out of the studio. Once they were in the corridor, she led the way to a private office at the end of the hall. She waved him in and slammed the door closed.

“Why didn’t you tell me Taka was in town?” Alexi asked angry that she’d kept it a secret. “I thought we were friends, Lily.”

“Alexi, shut up before I get angrier.” Lily snapped. She walked to the small desk in the room and placed her handbag and briefcase on top of the desk. She leaned on the desk edge and folded her arms against her chest. “How long are you going to remain blind with Adrian?”

“What do you mean by that?” Alexi moved to sit in an armchair by the wall of the small office. “I’m not blind about him.”

“Haven’t you wondered where he’s been going so much that he can’t even come to dinner?” Lily asked quietly. Her eyes pleading with him, Alexi couldn’t stand the pity. He started to protest but Lily shook her head. “Don’t lie to yourself. Remember, I was with you at the grocery store when he called you.”

“So what if he’s had no time? His business is in trouble. It’s understandable that he’s been spending time dealing with his problems.”

“Why are you so calm about this? Did he tell you that he had the card?” She cocked her head slightly to the right. “Now that I look at you, your eyes are red. Were you two arguing when we came in? Let me guess, he told you he took the card and guilt tripped you again. Poor little Adrian who is struggling with life, I’ve seen it happen before.”

“I don’t know what you want from me,” Alexi said quietly. “I can’t let you take him to jail for taking money he needed. He’s my best friend, Lily. You know what he means to me.”

“I know what he’s done to you over and over,” Lily said matching his quiet tone. “He’s using you and I won’t stand for it. Now, I want you to do something for me.”

Alexi glanced at her his gaze narrowed as she straightened up and walked toward him. “What?”

Lily crouched beside him and looked up into his eyes. “I want you to allow Taka his investigations. If you start protesting, things will go wrong and we might end up drawing attention to you. We don’t want that, Alexi. You have work to do here, and a whole summer to do it. So, let Taka do what he was sent here by your mother to do.”

“I can’t abandon Adrian.” Alexi shook his head refusing Lily’s request. He didn’t know how to, he’d tried to let Adrian go for so long. He sighed. “I can’t, Lily.”

“You can’t protect him from this. The bank will want answers; your private banker caught the discrepancies.” Lily insisted. When he didn’t budge, she glared at his set expression and shook her head. “What is this that he holds over you? Why can’t you break this hold Adrian has over you, Alexi?”

“There is no hold. Friends help friends,” Alexi said quietly. “The same thing you’re doing for me is what I’m trying to do for Adrian. I know my family, and this could turn into a full fledged witch hunt if we’re not careful.”

Lily stood up and let go of his hand. She walked back to the desk and picked up her handbag. “We need to go then.”

“Why?” Alexi asked with a frown.

“Taka is having Adrian arrested. If we’re going to help him, we need to follow right away.”

Alexi got to his feet in a panic. “Why didn’t you say something?”

Lily gripped her briefcase and started for the door. “I do what you want me to, but I’m on Taka’s side. Adrian doesn’t deserve your kindness.”

Alexi followed her out of the office. Taka was on the phone pacing the hallway. He glanced up and waved them toward the elevator.

“You should have told me what was going on,” Alexi said severely when they were all in the elevator. “This couldn’t have started yesterday. Mom is not the type. She called you this morning, didn’t she? That’s why you were in the pantry.”

“I was under investigation.” Lily supplied with a small shrug. “If anything had gone wrong, I would have been out. Those are the rules. I wanted to make sure that I was still your manager before I did anything.”

“Lily.” Alexi sighed.

************************************************************************

Two hours later, Alexi sat in an office hoping a ball of fire would fall into the building and they’d all have to evacuate. After endless questions about his purchasing habits, how he kept his credit cards, where he was born, where he lived, what he did for a living, who he talked to, he wiped a hand down his face. The detective had grilled him, asking him questions about almost every step he’d taken since he’d landed in Manhattan. His head was ready to explode.

Lily and Taka had taken over at some point. They were somewhere inside an interview room with Stephen presenting evidence. He sighed. He hadn’t seen Adrian yet. They weren’t letting them talk to each other. No one seemed to be listening to him when he said he wasn’t filing any charges. The questions just kept coming.

The door to the office suddenly swung open and a blond woman stalked in. Her hair tumbled on her back in large curls that bounced with her footsteps. He stood up when he saw her murderous blue eyes settle on him. He sighed not ready for another round of questions. It was taking everything he had to protect Adrian. He gasped in surprise when she came up to press at his chest with a long finger.

“This is your fault,” she accused. “I thought he was your best friend? How dare you charge him with fraud when you gave the card to him?”

“Who are you?” Alexi frowned confused as to why he was being attacked. “Are you Adrian’s lawyer? I told him I’m not-

“I’m his business partner and his girlfriend.” She declared, her voice dripping with disdain. Her lips were twisted at an ugly angle as she looked at him. It made his skin crawl. He took a step back trying to escape, but she followed him. She advanced on him, her finger poking at his chest again. “You’re going to ruin his reputation, and Rosen Models will suffer. How could you? You gave him the card.”

“Gave him-,” Alexi frowned. “You’re confusing this-

“I’m not confusing anything. You bastard, you’re Alexander Kotaru. I know because Adrian is always talking about you. Alexi this, Alexi that, you’d think you were a god. I was right when I told him you’re just a spoiled rich brat. He didn’t listen to me. Now look where he is. I swear we’re taking this to the courts if we have to. You’ll pay for this!”

Alexi found he was suddenly pressed up against the desk and there was no room to escape. Each poke of her finger against his chest was more painful than the last. He reached up to move her back, but she got aggressive, and swiped at his hands. He was saved by Lily’s return with the detective in charge of the case.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Lily demanded of the woman when the detective pulled her off of him. “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Adrian’s business partner and his girlfriend. You are going to pay for this.”

“His what,” Lily asked gasping in shock. Alexi gave her a confused look and moved away from the crazy woman. He didn’t want to be the recipient of angry pokes. His chest was hurting as it was. Lily glared at her. “I think you’re being delusional. Come on, Alexi, we’ve done all we can today. Taka will handle everything else.”

“Oh hell no, you’re not leaving Adrian in jail overnight.” The woman demanded staring at them like they’d grown two heads. “If he gets charged, where do you think we’re going to get the money to deal with this?”

Alexi closed his eyes, his hands shaking he dragged his fingers through his hair. He tried to breath, but his chest tightened, he rubbed at his chest trying to ease the discomfort. Lily gripped his left arm trying to pull him toward the door. He looked at the woman. “Are you really Adrian’s girlfriend?”

“Aren’t you listening?”

He pressed a hand to his mouth and moved away from Lily. Adrian kissing him on Saturday, and then rushing off, he held back a moan. Had Adrian ran off to meet this woman? Adrian had to have been spending time with her during all his business trips. Why had Adrian hugged him, kissed him…his heartbeat was racing. He breathed in deep trying to ease the panic.

“I’m sorry,” he murmured, looking at the woman. Her eyes were wide with worry, and concern for Adrian. She was fighting for Adrian. Her emotions were familiar, they were exactly the same. He didn’t want Adrian spending the night in jail. “I’m not pressing charges. My lawyer is handling it. I’m sure he’ll see that Adrian leaves with you.”

“Then why is it taking so long?” Her tone agitated, she looked ready to beat him to a pulp.

“Procedure,” the man who’d pulled her away from him supplied. “We have a few things we need to clear up for the sake of all parties involved. Please, be patient.”

The woman wouldn’t be appeased, she rounded on him again. “I will never forgive you for this. He said you gave the card to him in good faith. Adrian loves you like a brother. How could you do this to him?”

“A brother,” Alexi murmured quietly. His heart slamming in his chest at the thought of his relationship with Adrian, was that all it had been? A brotherhood, he bit his lip hard to keep from speaking his thoughts.

Lily grabbed his left elbow. “Come on, we’re leaving. Taka will handle the rest.”

Alexi nodded and allowed her to pull him out of the office. When they got to the door, he stopped and turned. “I didn’t catch your name?”

“It’s Teresa Landry. You remember it for future use,” she warned. Lily pulled open the door and hurried him out.

He had no recollection of how Lily got him to the penthouse. It was all a blur, his brain trying over and over to figure out what that woman meant. If she was Adrian’s girlfriend, how long had they been together? When had it started? He sighed. Adrian had lied to him. Lily was right, he was an idiot and Adrian had capitalized on that. His brain couldn’t get passed the idea of Adrian and Teresa. She loved Adrian. He’d seen that in her eyes. That blind faith in Adrian that he’d worn proudly.

The elevator doors opened at the penthouse and he stepped out slowly. He removed his shoes in slow motion and headed for the living room.

“Alexi, are you alright?” Lily asked coming to touch his shoulder. “It was so strange back there. I really didn’t expect her-

Alexi turned and hugged her tightly. “He doesn’t love me anymore,” he sobbed out. “I should have known a year ago, but I clung to the possibility. I couldn’t- I didn’t want to-

Lily held him and rubbed his back gently. “I’m so sorry, hon. I’m so sorry.”

Tears spilled down his cheeks and he clung to Lily as though his world were ending all over again.

************************************************************************

Joshua sat beside the summer music program coordinator, Tony and tried to contain his anticipation. They were in one of the main office conference rooms waiting for Alexi and Lily. He hadn’t heard from Alexi since their date. He’d tried to call the day before but Alexi’s phone had been off. It was now ten o’clock in the morning Wednesday and Alexi hadn’t shown up for the meeting.

“What do you think?” Tony asked for the fifth time in the space of five minutes. “I think he’s not coming. We’re going to get a nice apology, and the whole project will be a mess. I don’t know what I’m going to do. There is already a whole line of students-

“Please, relax Tony. I’m sure he’s just delayed.” Joshua stood up and picked up his coffee mug and Tony’s. He went over to the refreshments tray at the side table to get them more coffee. Although, he snuck a glance at Tony, may be no coffee for Tony. The man was bursting with nerves.

A short knock on the door came and Lily walked in alone. His heart sunk in disappointment.

“I’m sorry we’re late,” she apologized quietly. “We had some business to take care of.”

Tony stood up quickly and went to greet her. She looked good in a pair of white pants and red dress top. She was shorter this morning because her feet were in red flats. She smiled at Tony as she greeted him. “I hope there is no problem.”

Her smile dazzled Tony into submission. “No, no problems, Ms. Mikado. We’re happy to have you. Would you like some coffee?”

“Yes.” Lily glanced at Joshua then. “What a nice surprise,” she said her smile widening. “Joshua, I didn’t know you’d be with us.”

“I asked Joshua to join us for language purposes. He’s fluent in Japanese.” Tony supplied. “Just in case, you understand.”

Lily nodded and walked up to Joshua. “You look good. How are you?”

Joshua shrugged looking behind her pointedly. “I’m good. Should I make two coffees?”

Lily sighed and put her bag on the table. “Alexi is freshening up. It’s been a rough morning. Put two sugars in his coffee please.”

Joshua breathed out in relief and reached for the cups in anticipation. He was just finishing pouring the coffee when the door opened to reveal Alexi. He was dressed all in black, his hair falling over his left eye. Joshua’s heart did a slow appreciative dance of joy at the sight of him. His lips curved into an involuntary smile that quickly disappeared when Alexi glanced up from closing the door. Something was wrong.

Joshua glanced at Lily but she shrugged and indicated for them to take a seat. Joshua frowned. Tony greeted Alexi oblivious to the dark aura surrounding the musician and led him to a seat.

“I’m so glad you could make it, Mr. Kotaru.” Tony gushed rushing around the desk to take a seat. Tony rearranged sheets on the desk. “I have the documents you requested for this meeting. Everything is in order, with the help of your manager; we’ve created a schedule that works around your other obligations. We’re all really excited to have you working with us.”

Joshua picked up the coffee cups and gave one to Lily. The other he carried to Alexi and stopped by his side.

“Morning, Alexi.” Alexi looked up from the documents he was looking at. Joshua’s gaze moved critically over Alexi’s upturned features. There were dark shadows under Alexi’s eyes. He looked exhausted like he hadn’t slept and something else. “Are you alright?”

Alexi took his coffee and smiled a fake tilt of his lips. His dull brown eyes slid away from Joshua’s. “Good to see you again, Mr. Randolph.” Alexi’s tone was cold, hardly the excited tone he was looking for. Why was he being called ‘Mr. Randolph’?

What had happened in the space of a day? Confused, Joshua sat beside Lily at the rectangular table. Tony talked Alexi through the documents he’d been working on for a month now. They outlined the course structure and the details of the project. Alexi read through them carefully, handing the legal papers and contracts to Lily. He listened politely, engaging Tony in a very professional capacity. It felt cold like a consultation. Once Tony was done with his explanation, Alexi gathered the syllabus outline and smiled at Tony.

“I’ll go through this. If I need information I’ll call or send Lily.” Alexi stood taking the folder with him. “If you’ll excuse me, I have a pressing appointment. Lily, I’ll meet you outside.”

Tony was too surprised to question the abrupt ending of the meeting. He stood up as well, thanked Alexi, and they all watched him stride out without another word.

“Did I say something wrong?” Tony asked, glancing at Lily, worried.

“No, Tony. Why don’t we go through these contracts together? I’ll handle all the technical issues and scheduling updates. A few things happened yesterday and we might need to redo the schedule. Joshua,” she turned to him and gave him a sweet smile. “Will you catch up to Alexi and tell him I might be a few minutes?”

Joshua hurried out running out of the main offices to catch up to Alexi. He found the younger man holding on to the car in the parking lot his concerned driver standing close ready to help. Alexi was doubled over, breathing hard, his fingers holding on tightly to the side mirror turning his skin white. The black folder fell on the tarmac.

“Alexi?” Joshua reached out to touch Alexi’s back. He stopped when Alexi jerked in surprise. Alexi started to shake and Joshua moved around to see what was wrong.

“Go away,” Alexi said hoarsely barely able to talk and breathe. He was wheezing hard, his free hand pressed to his chest. His body was trembling like a twig in the wind. He whimpered as if in pain.

“Alexi.” Joshua reached for Alexi's hand touching him gently. “You’re having a panic attack.”

“P-Please leave me alone.” Alexi managed to get out in a frustrated whisper.

Joshua glanced at the driver who opened the back passenger door of the car. Joshua ignored Alexi’s protests and led him to take a sit in the car. He crouched down to Alexi’s level and rubbed at his back gently. When Alexi tried to fight him off he sighed. “Stop fighting me and start taking short deep breaths. Look at me, Alexi. Breathe slowly and take your time.”

Alexi’s brown eyes met his and his heart moved in his chest. Joshua started making deep breaths to help Alexi. He kept his gaze steady as Alexi matched his breaths to his, mimicking what he was doing. The whimpering stopped and Alexi started to calm down a bit. At some point Alexi closed his eyes, his death grip on the black fabric of his top eased and he started to relax. It took around ten minutes for him to calm down. When it was over, Alexi sat with his head down his fingers clenched on his lap. His brown hair hid his face; Joshua couldn’t tell what he was thinking.

“Talk to me,” Joshua said quietly. He reached up and caressed Alexi’s hair gently. “What’s happened?”

“Nothing,” Alexi replied. “Please just go back to the office.”

“Alexi, you didn’t call me yesterday. I tried to call you but your phone is shut off.”

Alexi shook his head and tried to pull away from Joshua’s touch. “I have a lot going on in my mind. I still need to get to the studio.”

“Alexi.” Joshua kept his tone soft. “You’re panicking in the middle of the parking lot. I think you need to rest. What happened yesterday?”

“Nothing,” Alexi reached up and took his hand pulling it out of his hair. Joshua felt a thrill run through his skin. He closed his eyes at the feeling. He couldn’t help it. He opened his eyes in time to see Alexi look away guiltily as he continued with a quiet tone. “I’m sorry about the phone. I actually don’t know where it is. I need to get to the studio. Where is Lily?”

“She said she’ll be a few minutes.” Joshua sighed at a loss. Alexi was shutting him out and he had no idea what to say. When he’d left Alexi the other day, they’d been kissing. He picked up the folder Alexi had dropped and stood up. Lily was walking out of the building. “Do you want me to come to the studio with you? In case you have another panic attack?”

“I’m fine, Joshua.” Alexi swung his feet into the car. “Thank you for helping me.”

“Alexi.” Joshua stared at the stranger sitting in the back seat. Lily reached the car and he held out the folder to her. “He had a panic attack.”

Lily glanced at Alexi with concern.

“You didn’t have to tell her.” Alexi admonished with a glare at him. “Can we leave, Lily? I need to get to the studio, there’s work still undone.”

She sighed and gave him a small smile. “I’m sorry. I’ll see you sometime, Joshua. You have my number, call me.”

Joshua stepped back from the car. Lily got in the back on the other side. Alexi kept his gaze down as the driver pulled out of the parking space. Lily waved at him but Alexi didn’t. Instead, brown eyes glanced at him sadly tearing him inside as they slid away from him.

************************************************************************

Hi, everyone (ducking head for delayed updating). I promised SacredLove to post this chapter this week and here it is.
Yay, we're in chapter 10. Situations are changing, Alexi is facing some choices, so do tell where you think this is going....I'd love to know what you think. I also want to thank you for reading Electric Blue & Catnip. Your reviews have really fueled my writing in this story, and I give you much of the credit for inspiring these characters of mine. So, cheers to you. :Vic2:
2013 lilansui (suilanlee)
  • Like 23
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Alexi's a mess...again. What's new? Joshua deserved better.

This story is depressing me. You must be doing a great job!! tongue.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That dog, adrian..wait, dogs are faithful unlike adrian..i think lily was right..adrian should get what he really deserves and i dont know how could alexi be so blind about adrian. I hope joshua will help him to come out of this mess. I really liked this chapter and obviously your writing. You are doing a great job. I hope next chapter will be out soon..will wait for that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Of course we knew the confrontation was coming. The big guns from

accross the sea, and then the blonde barbie from hell,-she was a surprise.

Adrian's in big trouble, he's such a parasite. He knows he did wrong,

and he'll try to keep stringing Alexi along with his lies. I hope things

will work out with Joshua, he's such a good man, and just what Alexi

needs. But I see drama on the horizon...it won't likely be easy for

anyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Damn Adrian. He screwed with Alexi's feelings again. I hope he suffers for this. Although I really don't understand; he's with this Teresa lady, but then he's talking up Alexi like he's God's gift, why? He's been stringing Alexi along for a long time now, why would he talk so highly of him. It's obvious he doesn't think much of Alexi; he certainly doesn't respect him, if he did, he would have never treated Alexi like this.

 

Now Alexi's a mess and Joshua has no idea what happened. I can feel Joshua's disappointment and heartbreak as Lily drove away. He probably thinks he'll never see Alexi again.

 

Terrific chapter lilansui. I'm looking forward to the next one. =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 04:30 PM, Lisa said:
Damn Adrian. He screwed with Alexi's feelings again. I hope he suffers for this. Although I really don't understand; he's with this Teresa lady, but then he's talking up Alexi like he's God's gift, why? He's been stringing Alexi along for a long time now, why would he talk so highly of him. It's obvious he doesn't think much of Alexi; he certainly doesn't respect him, if he did, he would have never treated Alexi like this.

 

Now Alexi's a mess and Joshua has no idea what happened. I can feel Joshua's disappointment and heartbreak as Lily drove away. He probably thinks he'll never see Alexi again.

 

Terrific chapter lilansui. I'm looking forward to the next one. =)

I'm glad you loved it Lisa. Adrian is a pain, he'll get what he's sown. As for Alexi and Joshua, only good things for them, I promise I'm working on it. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 02:05 PM, Stephen said:
Of course we knew the confrontation was coming. The big guns from

accross the sea, and then the blonde barbie from hell,-she was a surprise.

Adrian's in big trouble, he's such a parasite. He knows he did wrong,

and he'll try to keep stringing Alexi along with his lies. I hope things

will work out with Joshua, he's such a good man, and just what Alexi

needs. But I see drama on the horizon...it won't likely be easy for

anyone.

I love drama, hehehe, I'll work on making it good and loads of interesting.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 01:54 PM, sacredlove said:
That dog, adrian..wait, dogs are faithful unlike adrian..i think lily was right..adrian should get what he really deserves and i dont know how could alexi be so blind about adrian. I hope joshua will help him to come out of this mess. I really liked this chapter and obviously your writing. You are doing a great job. I hope next chapter will be out soon..will wait for that.
Thanks Sacred, will work hard to keep this updated on time. Busy last weeks have been forcing the delay, but things should ease up now. I'll post it soon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 11:35 AM, Conner said:
Alexi's a mess...again. What's new? Joshua deserved better.

This story is depressing me. You must be doing a great job!! tongue.png

:) thanks Conner. I promise to focus on happy time for Josh and Alexi from now on. I want to see if I can make you smile next time.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Poor Alexi! I hope Joshua will continue to try to help him. I still can't believe that Alexi would protect Adrian.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 09:14 PM, ninecila said:
Poor Alexi! I hope Joshua will continue to try to help him. I still can't believe that Alexi would protect Adrian.
It's hard to imagine right? Alexi is an enigma. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am so hoping after Alexi comes to himself he will press charges, and I wish he would punch the bitch back in her chest with HIS finger, and tell her about him and Adrian, and tell her she is welcome to him. ( conjugal visits in prison only) lol. I am a mean ass huh.

 

As for Joshua, I know that he will not give up on Alexi. He loves him too much, and has Lily on his side, so that says a lot. i love me some Lily. I hope she will find happiness also. Another great chapter girl. I am so impatient now. I want Alexi and joshua happy.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/04/2012 06:02 AM, joann414 said:
I am so hoping after Alexi comes to himself he will press charges, and I wish he would punch the bitch back in her chest with HIS finger, and tell her about him and Adrian, and tell her she is welcome to him. ( conjugal visits in prison only) lol. I am a mean ass huh.

 

As for Joshua, I know that he will not give up on Alexi. He loves him too much, and has Lily on his side, so that says a lot. i love me some Lily. I hope she will find happiness also. Another great chapter girl. I am so impatient now. I want Alexi and joshua happy.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'll work on happiness from next chapter. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I KNEW IT!!! I knew Adrian was a cad, but OMG!!! Maybe now, Alexi will make the tough choice to let Adrian go. I hope he will let Joshua in!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2014 04:15 PM, Gene63 said:
I KNEW IT!!! I knew Adrian was a cad, but OMG!!! Maybe now, Alexi will make the tough choice to let Adrian go. I hope he will let Joshua in!!!
Sadly, Adrian's type of terrible exists in the real world. Alexi was lucky that was all he did. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

It looks like Adrian has not been honest with his 'girlfriend' either. She won't be helping him any once she learns about the true story....
Poor Alexi, hopefully he will not only recover from that massive blow, but be able to put Adrian behind him once and for all! Hard to imagine this has going on for ten years! That kind of clueless dependabilty reminds me of the Stockholm asyndrome, a sad but regrettably not rare thing...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..