Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,822 Words
  • 5,568 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electric Blue and Catnip - 7. Chapter 7

After leaving Adrian’s office, Alexi found that he couldn’t return to the studio. The thought of the promise he’d given Adrian weighed on him. He was just beginning to get used to being comfortable in his own skin. Walking aimlessly down Park Avenue, he wondered what kind of embarrassment he’d just set himself up for.

His stomach rumbled and he sighed. Glancing at his watch, it was already one o’clock. Lunch sounded good, but he hated eating alone. Calling Lily was going to earn him a lecture on work ethics, a possible fight for what he’d agreed on with Adrian. He didn’t need that right now. Pulling out his phone, he scrolled through his contacts and paused when he saw Joshua’s number.

On a complete impulse, he dialed it and waited for the other man to answer it. Joshua answered on the second ring.

“Hello.”

“Are you free for lunch?”

Joshua chuckled on the other side. The sound of it startling and very relaxed, he sounded cheerful. “You know, the standard response to hello is, ‘Hi, this is so and so…’”

“It’s Alexi.” He walked to the curb to hail a cab. “Are you free or not?”

“Where is lunch?”

“Nobu Fifty Seven,” he replied as a cab stopped and he entered. Giving the address to the cab driver, he waited for Joshua’s answer.

“It might take me about fifteen minutes.”

“I’ll be waiting.” He hung up and let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. He shoved his phone into his pocket with a small smile and met the cab driver’s curious gaze. “What?”

“Hot lunch date,” the cabbie asked.

“Not really.” He shrugged.

“You look excited enough.”

Did he, he frowned looking out the window. He would have imagined seeing Adrian would get him more excited. Instead, he’d left the model agency feeling anxious and a bit disturbed. All their baggage was exhausting him. He needed a break, and Joshua’s company was safe. He didn’t need to fight and be careful with Joshua.

It took him twenty-two minutes to get to the restaurant. He got a table and was reading through the menu when Joshua showed up looking gorgeous in a white shirt that was over a light grey t-shirt. He was in khaki shorts that showed off legs dusted with dark hair, his feet in white converse shoes without socks. Glancing up from his inspection, Alexi blushed when he found Joshua smiling at him.

“You look good too.” Joshua pulled out a seat and sat across him. “I’ve always wanted to get in here.”

A waiter brought Joshua a menu and Alexi waited as he went through it. “What’s good?”

“Chef’s special.” He answered closing his menu and putting it down. “I hope I didn’t interrupt your work. I called because I didn’t want to eat alone.”

Joshua put his menu down beside Alexi’s and folded his arms on the table. “No, you didn’t interrupt. I’ll have what you’re having. I hope the food is good, I trust your judgment.”

“What if it’s something you don’t like?”

“Then you’ll owe me.” Those electric blue eyes met his and he wondered at how familiar they seemed. “What’s wrong? You look worried. Did you have a tough day at the studio?”

He had barely done anything at the studio this morning. “I don’t want to talk about that. Why don’t you tell me what you’ve been up to instead? Were you at the university?”

“I’m running away from logging grades.” Joshua smiled and leaned back in his seat when their waiter brought drinks. “I have to ask you something, and you don’t have to tell me, but I’m really curious.”

Alexi smiled. “What?”

“Are you Alexander Kotaru?” Joshua asked carefully.

A dip in his stomach, and he looked around as if the mere mention of the name would alert the masses. When no one turned to point, or whisper, he sighed and met inquiring gorgeous eyes.

“Why do you want to know?” he asked curious as to how Joshua knew his name.

“The music department is going to be doing a summer program with Alexander. If you are Alexander, it would be my pleasure to help out with the project, help ease your way with the students.” Joshua sipped his apple juice and shrugged. “If you’re not Alexander, then forget it. I was just asking.”

Oh, yes, he’d almost forgotten. The meeting Peter had sent Lily to at NYU. She’d mentioned it in passing, and it had quickly slipped his mind. He was really going to get it later, he thought with a frown. A gala on top of a free summer project, and his work with the studio, this really wasn’t going to be time to reflect.

Glancing up at Joshua, he shrugged. “I am Alexander Kotaru. I prefer Alexi with my friends and family.”

“I knew it.” Joshua’s answer came in an excited tone that had him blushing. “I wasn’t sure, but when I went to see the music department head today and he started talking about Lily, I suspected. You are amazing, do you know that?”

“Thank you,” he replied in surprise. Joshua was a man of many facets. It was surprising to know that the man listened to his music. Leaning forward, he asked. “How do you know my music?”

“I lived in Kyoto for a while. It was a research expedition, but long enough to go to one of your concerts. Those days you had black hair, you wore it a bit longer. The concert was mind blowing.” Joshua held out his arms in excitement, his eyes sparkling with joy, mixed in with awe and astonishment. His reaction stunned and enchanted at the same time, it was hard not to smile. “I should have known.”

“Tell me about this program,” Alexi said quietly. Glancing around to make sure that his identity was only obvious to the man seated across him. His hand trembled as he picked up his glass of biter mango and took a short sip. His brain was starting to feel a bit overloaded. “Did you arrange it?”

“No, but-, Alexi, you look peaked. Are you alright?” Joshua reached out to steady his hand as he put his glass down.

Warm hands enveloped his and the trembling stopped. He stared down at the larger hand holding his left hand. “I’m fine, just hungry.”

Joshua glanced around the dining room and was glad to see their waiter coming their way. “We can talk about something else, if you like.”

Alexi sipped his drink and shrugged. “Tell me about you, Joshua. Did you always want to be a professor?”

“I did, partly because of my father; second, I love research and academics. It felt like the route to go.”

“Did you say you teach Eastern literature?”

“I do. When I was in college, my professor insisted we take a trip through India, Singapore, Seoul, and Kyoto. There is so much color and history in Asia; it was easy to fall in love. I discover new things with each research we do, and teaching younger minds about it is exciting.”

Alexi found he couldn’t help the smile as Joshua spoke of his work. He was so passionate; it was hard not to see that he loved his job. “What is your favorite Asian city then?”

“I can’t really say. Bangkok was fun. I had a ride on an elephant there; the experience was a mix of terror and excitement.”

Alexi laughed at the thought of Joshua on top of a mighty elephant. “I would love to see that.”

“It was a spectacle.” Joshua shook his head. “In India, our professor got us into a festival. The food is rich and sweet. I loved it but my stomach betrayed me through it all. Truthfully, my favorite time was in Kyoto, which is why I returned there years later. There is this festival where there are demons that scare children to tears. I couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for the kids.”

Alexi laughed remembering his mother holding him up to the demon dancers at the wakamatsuri festival when he’d been very young. “Tradition says that a child who cries and screams because of the demons will grow up healthy. The scariest demon in the festival shakes this huge clanking box hard, and kids just scream out their fear. He rewards them with sweets. How about that for parental control, ‘be good or the monsters will get you’, they use it against you for years.”

“Did you cry?” Joshua asked as their waiter finished laying out their food. Alexi picked his chopsticks and smiled when Joshua did the same with ease. “Well?”

“I did.” He confessed with a grin. “I was very terrified of the masks. I thought the world was ending for sure.”

“I would have loved to see a picture.” Joshua glanced at their food with anticipation. “So, what are we eating here? You seem to like seafood. I’ll have to change your mind about meat.”

“This is rock shrimp tempura with creamy spicy sauce. It’s very good. Can you cook?”

“I can. Since I came over to dinner at your place, that means you have to come to my place now.” Joshua took a bite of his shrimp and chewed with relish. “I make a mean barbecue. I was actually going to call you later for dinner, you beat me to it.”

“Sounds like fun.” It was certainly better than an evening spent trying to explain to Lily why he was helping Adrian. Even worse, trying to figure out how he was going to perform for an audience. Shaking off the worrying thoughts, he reached for his drink. “Tell me about your sisters. I just realized you grew up in a house full of women. That must have been fun. It would have been easy to come out with them.”

Joshua paused a moment before he continued. “It should have been easy, but it wasn’t. I made a few mistakes.”

“Joshua, everybody makes mistakes.” Alexi put his drink down and reached out to touch Joshua’s hand. “It’s part of life. You move on and do the best you can.”

Joshua glanced at his hand turning it so that their fingers tangled. “It looks like we’re adding wisdom to your repertoire.”

Alexi shrugged. “I’m not wise, just socially challenged. I spent a lot of time in my head.”

“How is it you’re staying in New York? Shouldn’t you be on tour or in a studio recording your new album? What’s your story?”

“My life’s an open book. Google me,” Alexi replied with a laugh.

“I don’t want to read about Alexander Kotaru. I want to hear about Alexi from you. When did you know you wanted to play piano?” Joshua asked, his tone a gentle inquisition.

Unable to resist answering, Alexi leaned back in his seat. “I was eight when my mother bought me my first piano. She encouraged my music, unlike my father. He would have liked it if I had spent more time on my math. He wished for both his sons to run the family business.”

“Was he disappointed when you chose not to?”

“He wasn’t happy, but he didn’t forbid it. It’s the biggest reason why my mother and I have a strong bond. She talks my dad down when he gets impossible.”

“What about your brother? Does he support your music?”

“Phillip is a rock. I don’t know what I would do without him. He’s the kind of big brother I think you are to Alicia.”

“What kind of big brother is that?”

“Over protective, strong, supportive, annoying when they choose the most inopportune moments to interrupt situations, you know what I’m talking about.”

“That’s a very long list.” Joshua chuckled and sipped at his drink. “I think I like your brother then. Do they accept your boyfriends?”

“If you’re asking me if I came out to them, then the answer is yes. I did it when I turned eighteen with my first love. He made me feel invincible.”

********

Joshua didn’t like the sound of that. Alexi’s voice had softened at the mention of his first love. “Are you two still dating?”

“We broke up last year. Now, we’re just friends.” Alexi glanced down into his glass his expression unreadable.

It was obvious that there was still something going on between the two. Probably the reason why Alexi was so closed off to any advances on his part. He steered the conversation away from relationships, mostly because he didn’t want to see that expression on Alexi again. It made him jealous.

They were talking about the best clubs to go to for live music in the city when Alexi’s phone interrupted them. He watched the younger man reach into his pocket and glance at the caller ID.

“It’s Lily, excuse me for a moment.” Answering the call, he listened to a rapid tirade that had him wincing. Joshua met frowning brown eyes and made a face when Lily seemed to be screeching into the phone. A minute later, Alexi hung up and sighed. “I think I have to go now. Lily just found out about something I did this morning. She won’t be happy with me if I ignore her longer.”

Glancing at his watch Alexi’s mouth formed an ‘o’. “It’s already two- thirty. No wonder she’s so upset. We’ve talked into the afternoon. You’re bad for me, Joshua.”

“Not so bad, you actually ate something. You didn’t eat much of the dinner you made last night.”

Alexi waved their waiter over and handed him a black Amex card. Getting up, he excused himself and headed for the men’s room. Left alone at the table, Joshua let out a shaky breath and sat back in his seat staring at the empty one across him. He couldn’t remember feeling so alive. He wished they had more time. He wanted more time.

The waiter returned with Alexi’s card and the paid bill just as Alexi appeared looking refreshed. When he got to the table, he took his card. “Are you going back to logging grades?”

“Yes, I really must get that done soon.” Getting to his feet, he stretched a bit and followed Alexi out of the restaurant. Alexi sunk his hands into his pockets, and looked around the street before turning to look at him.

“Thank you for meeting me. Lunch was lovely. I really hate eating alone.”

“I want to see you again.” He decided to plunge into the deep end. “I’ll make dinner for you tonight. We can go out later and see if we can find a good Jazz place.”

“I can’t.” Alexi looked away with a small shake of his head. “Not tonight anyway, I have something to deal with. How about, I call you tomorrow.”

Disappointed, Joshua sighed. “I suppose I can wait that long.”

Alexi chuckled and held out his right hand. “I’ll see you later, Joshua.”

Shaking it, he squeezed slender fingers, and when they slipped away from his, he waved good-bye and watched Alexi walk away. He couldn’t help the little bounce in his step as he turned to head in the opposite direction.

**********

Lily paced the living room feeling as if her head might explode. Alexi’s accountant was driving her nuts but that was expected. As annoying as he could be though, his concerns were legitimate. Managing Alexi’s financial health was his job and if he thought something was amiss, she had no doubt that something was.

Pausing by the floor length living room windows, Lily tapped a green nail on the glass and tried to think back. They had been in New York for two months now. This was the first week of their third month. Any purchases she’d done with Alexi’s expense account had been to supplement his wardrobe, gym equipment and their living expenses. Silver Studios handled the utilities concerning the penthouse. She hadn’t needed to use Alexi’s personal cards at all. She’d submitted their monthly financial reports to the accountant, so what had him so worried.

The Centurion card was limited to Alexi, because his mother had gotten it for him, making sure it had no other authorized users. The palladium on the other hand, she closed her eyes as a sick feeling flooded her. Alexi had gotten the palladium card. She didn’t know whether he’d put in the option of another user but surely, even if he had why would the charges on it alarm the accountant.

“I’m home.” Alexi called into the room. He strolled into the room with a sigh, coming to stand beside her. He flung an arm around her waist and stared out the window. “I’m sorry I left the studio without telling you.”

“You should have told me you were planning to go visit Adrian.” Pushing money concerns away, she frowned as she remembered the other reason why her head was throbbing. “I want to beat you right now. Adrian manipulated you into this.”

“He did no such thing. I think it’s a good cause. Besides, all I have to do is play. It’s no big deal.”

“Tell that to someone who hasn’t seen you fall apart at the thought of playing for an audience.” Moving away from him, she ran a hand through her hair. “Why didn’t you wait to give him your answer until you’d talked to me?”

“He’s my best friend, Lily. I’d like to think that I can make things easier for him without needing your approval.”

“You can’t refuse him anything.” She couldn’t help the bitterness in her tone as she said those words. However, lord help her, she was really starting to hate Adrian’s guts. She’d tried to explain to him why Alexi had come to New York. Didn’t he even care anymore?

“Lily, please don’t make this difficult. How about a compromise, I’ll do the NYU thing without complaint and you’ll let me help Adrian with the fundraising gala. It’s for his business, Lily.”

“Are you listening to yourself?” She snapped hating that tone he was using. “You don’t hear it, but I do, Alexi. The need you have to please Adrian is going to be the end of you. He should be supporting you, but instead, here you are supporting him, again. Have you told him about your break down behind the stage?”

“That’s my business,” Alexi said quietly. “It was a short moment of weakness and you know it. I’m over it. Don’t worry; I’ll be able to perform.”

She threw her arms up in exasperation. Bloody idiot was liable to end up hooked up to a machine because he’d given up both his kidneys to Adrian because he was helping him. Obviously, talking to Adrian was not going to be the solution here. She didn’t know what Alexi needed to stop this cycle, but a call to a psychiatrist might be a solution. Rubbing a hand down her face, she decided to let this go for now.

“Lily.” Alexi took a step toward her and she held up a hand to stop him.

“I think I need time to think before you start apologizing for doing this. I’m not trying to punish you when I tell you to look out for yourself. Adrian might be your friend, Alexi, but you come first. You have issues you’re not dealing with and this thing with Adrian is not helping you at all.”

“Maybe my issues can only be solved by helping Adrian,” Alexi said defiantly.

“We’ll have to see. Do you have both your credit cards? Check your wallet for me.”

Alexi frowned and the sick feeling she had inside her grew. “Actually, I was going to ask you about that. Do you have my palladium?”

“No, I’ve been using the expense account Peter and I set up for this trip. Come on, let’s check your room.”

Leading the way to the master bedroom, Alexi pulled off his jacket and threw it over the king size bed while Lily walked to the large vanity table across his bed. Sifting through the neatly arranged hair products, skin product, she pulled the top drawer and stared at the business cards Alexi dumped in there when he received them from acquaintances.

“I changed my wallet at some point last month, let me check it.” Alexi disappeared into the walk in closet and while he was in there, she picked up a black notebook he had sitting on the bottom of the drawer.

Glancing up to make sure that Alexi was still in the closet; she opened the notebook and stared at the picture on the first page. It was a very intimate picture, taken two or three years ago. Alexi and Adrian lay in bed, sharing a pillow. Adrian’s hand held out as if he’d been the one taking the picture. Adrian was smiling into the camera, his head propped on a hand, while Alexi was looking at Adrian, his brown eyes revealing. He was clearly in love with Adrian.

“Lily, I found the wallet, but the card is not there. I think it’s lost. I’ll call the accountant and tell him to deal with it.”

Closing the book, Lily shoved it back into the drawer and slammed it closed. Clearing her throat, she turned to find Alexi holding up his wallet with a puzzled look on his face. Walking toward him, she pulled him into a hug and patted his back. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll call Stephen. He likes to bust my chops; I’ll give him a work out. I’ll handle this.”

Alexi returned the hug, his arms going around her waist; he laid his chin on her shoulder and breathed out relaxing. “I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you, Lily, you know that right?”

“I know.” She closed her eyes at the pain waiting to happen here.

“I had lunch with Joshua. It was very nice. I was talking with him until two-thirty this afternoon. He wants to make me dinner. What do you think? He makes a pretty interesting friend.”

Lily pulled back and reached up to pat his jaw. She didn’t think Joshua would define himself as a friend. She’d caught him looking at Alexi more than once, and what she’d seen was akin to lust. Alexi was blind sometimes. “I think you should go. Have some fun, Alexi. I’m going to take a short nap before I call your accountant.”

“Alright, go on. I’ll call Joshua, then. Do you want me to make you something before I leave?”

“No, I’ll call Laura. She’s still in town. We’ll go out for some food.”

Squeezing his arm to reassure him, she escaped the bedroom in quick strides. Pausing at the door, she held on to the handle as she suddenly realized that Adrian might have a deeper hold on Alexi than she’d imagined.

Back again, with Chapter 7. Recap as my editor and beta reader, Rick calls them, J and A, get to know each other better. Lily is angry with Alexi, seems a bit more serious this time.  Adrian's character is getting a lot of criticism. A little birdie told me Adrian's all catnip all the time. Thanks for reading guys. Tell me what you think of this latest chapter. I love your comments as always.
Here's to first kisses....on the next chapter. :music:
2013 lilansui (suilanlee)
  • Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting. So what is up with Adrian. Is he really as bad as he seems? Joshua sounds rather sweet but even sweet can be bad for you. I am very interested to see what will happen next. I also think everyone needs a Lily. She takes good care of Alexi. I hope what ever happened with his credit card not to troubling. He doesn't need anything else to deal with right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Alexi does dwell on things, but that gives him the depth which makes

him such a remarkable composer. Lily is fabulous. Adrian does seem

to be looking out for himself mostly, so he's a good contrast for Joshua.

And what's up with the credit card?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think Lily' s great; she's really looking out for Alexi's best interests.

 

So did Adrian steal the credit card? And what the heck did he put on it that the accountant is going crazy? I bet it has something to do with the event he wants Alexi playing at.

 

Loved the scene at Nobu where Joshua was in awe of Alexi when he found out who he really is.

 

I'm still on the fence about Adrian. Is he just being selfish; not caring about Alexi? He only needs Alexi for this event of his and then what? He'll act all cold and distant and ignore him again? Sometimes you just need to let go of a person in order to get your self-esteem and confidence back. I think with Adrian's mind games, he's depleting Alexi of his sense of self-worth.

 

I am looking forward to Alexi and Joshua's dinner date. Maybe he'll give Joshua a chance and put Adrian on the back burner for now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Alexi is so lucky to have Lily, and better than that, he seems to appreciate the fact. I think Adrian got the card, and hope Lily is the one to find out. Joshua is so sweet and kind. Lily was right, encouraging Alexi to have dinner with Joshua, because I think she knows Adrian is like pretty poison. Great chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I find your story very interesting! I like how you've let us readers come to know the characters in such a grueling, gradual way. It's very charming, as is the summer-like feeling hovering in the background. I sense a storm approaching! :P Do you have an editor? There are some rough parts, especially the pre-beta chapters. You should have your beta look into those. The intrigue and sub-plots have me looking forward to what's coming next!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/22/2012 09:39 AM, Carrie76 said:
Interesting. So what is up with Adrian. Is he really as bad as he seems? Joshua sounds rather sweet but even sweet can be bad for you. I am very interested to see what will happen next. I also think everyone needs a Lily. She takes good care of Alexi. I hope what ever happened with his credit card not to troubling. He doesn't need anything else to deal with right now.
I know right, everyone does need a Lily. I hear you on Adrian, he's being a meanie. Hopefully, sweet Joshua will Zap him into acting right. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/22/2012 09:39 AM, Carrie76 said:
Interesting. So what is up with Adrian. Is he really as bad as he seems? Joshua sounds rather sweet but even sweet can be bad for you. I am very interested to see what will happen next. I also think everyone needs a Lily. She takes good care of Alexi. I hope what ever happened with his credit card not to troubling. He doesn't need anything else to deal with right now.
Everyone does need a Lily :) Adrian is being a meanie, he might need a kick soon. Thanks for another review Carrie.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/22/2012 09:59 AM, Stephen said:
Alexi does dwell on things, but that gives him the depth which makes

him such a remarkable composer. Lily is fabulous. Adrian does seem

to be looking out for himself mostly, so he's a good contrast for Joshua.

And what's up with the credit card?

The credit card is me gearing up to shake the calm up. hehe, I love that you get Alexi so well. Thanks for another review Stephen. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/22/2012 12:56 PM, Lisa said:
I think Lily' s great; she's really looking out for Alexi's best interests.

 

So did Adrian steal the credit card? And what the heck did he put on it that the accountant is going crazy? I bet it has something to do with the event he wants Alexi playing at.

 

Loved the scene at Nobu where Joshua was in awe of Alexi when he found out who he really is.

 

I'm still on the fence about Adrian. Is he just being selfish; not caring about Alexi? He only needs Alexi for this event of his and then what? He'll act all cold and distant and ignore him again? Sometimes you just need to let go of a person in order to get your self-esteem and confidence back. I think with Adrian's mind games, he's depleting Alexi of his sense of self-worth.

 

I am looking forward to Alexi and Joshua's dinner date. Maybe he'll give Joshua a chance and put Adrian on the back burner for now.

I had fun with the scene at Nobu.I'm so glad you loved it. :) I can't wait to see what you think of Adrian in the coming chapters. He's such a bad boy.Here's to hoping Alexi takes your advice.

 

Thanks for another review Lisa.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/23/2012 12:53 AM, joann414 said:
Alexi is so lucky to have Lily, and better than that, he seems to appreciate the fact. I think Adrian got the card, and hope Lily is the one to find out. Joshua is so sweet and kind. Lily was right, encouraging Alexi to have dinner with Joshua, because I think she knows Adrian is like pretty poison. Great chapter.
I think i'm going to start a Lily fan club :) Everyone loves her!! I might steal the pretty poison analogy.:) Thanks for reading, Joann and the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/23/2012 03:02 AM, Dark said:
I find your story very interesting! I like how you've let us readers come to know the characters in such a grueling, gradual way. It's very charming, as is the summer-like feeling hovering in the background. I sense a storm approaching! :P Do you have an editor? There are some rough parts, especially the pre-beta chapters. You should have your beta look into those. The intrigue and sub-plots have me looking forward to what's coming next!
Hi Dark, thanks for reading, I'm glad you liked it. I'll check that out with my editor. Thanks for the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don't like Adrian he's a mooch and something tells me he has something to do with the missing palladium card. I hope not simply cause it will hurt Alexis but we will see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/28/2013 12:59 AM, Daithi said:
I don't like Adrian he's a mooch and something tells me he has something to do with the missing palladium card. I hope not simply cause it will hurt Alexis but we will see.
Adrian is definitely a mooch, I agree. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

My gut tells me Adrian is behind the missing card!!! My gut also tells me that he is just using Alexi and is going to deeply hurt him again. I LOVE Lily!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/18/2014 08:57 PM, totallyy said:
Yay I spy Singapore! :) we hardly get any representation! :P
Love the elephants, had to include them.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2014 03:48 PM, Gene63 said:
My gut tells me Adrian is behind the missing card!!! My gut also tells me that he is just using Alexi and is going to deeply hurt him again. I LOVE Lily!!!
Lily is awesome right! Adrian is a bit of disappointment.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..