Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 1,470 Words
  • 1,922 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Te Amo - 1. Chapter 1

Te Amo

His gaze followed the drop of sweat. Wet, streaking along golden brown skin, tracing hard contours, as he wished he could. Intimately painting over a hard stomach, until it soaked into cotton fabric, his gaze searched for and found another one.

“You’re staring.”

The words came out soft, teasing. He dragged his gaze away from Trent’s beautiful skin to look into his smiling blue eyes.

“Find anything you like?” Trent asked innocently.

As if he didn’t know, Antonio laughed silently and lifted his hands in surrender.

“You’re driving me insane. Go ahead; show me what you’ve worked so hard to show me.”

Trent sipped water from a bottle on the table in the corner.

He watched him swallow it. The urge to trail kisses along that neck almost had him closing the distance between them. He’d trace his tongue over the small scar along Trent’s lower chin. That scar that had brought them together, he sighed.

He shifted in the seat Trent had placed in the middle of the large hall. The hall was used for training by dancers in their small town. Trent had closed it this afternoon for his own practice. A performance at the theatre down the street, Trent was dancing for cultural night.

Trent grabbed a white towel from the table and wiped his face. He pushed his hair out of his face, that dark curly hair that had grown this summer. He needed to get it cut, or at least trimmed. It fell back over Trent’s forehead and Antonio smiled. Trent looked like some kind of avenging angel. That dark hair, angelic face, and his eyes so blue they stunned him into silence on most days. He wasn’t sure how they ever had conversations.

“Baby,” Trent interrupted his thoughts. “Did you hear anything I said?”

Antonio grinned.

Trent scowled.

“Jeez, you’re hopeless. What are you thinking about now?”

“Dance for me, Trent.”

Trent dropped the towel on the table and adjusted the dark trousers he wore. The cotton framed his hips going down to his bare feet. He moved with the elegant step of a seasoned dancer. Antonio watched him walk over with a sigh. Trent had a slender frame, but he wasn’t skinny. Years of dance had sculpted his body, his stomach flat and chiseled, his arms strong. There were nights he dreamed of spending hours tracing the contours on Trent’s stomach with his lips. Tasting him, feel him arch into his touch…he cleared his throat and shifted on the chair when Trent stopped before him.

Trent studied him for a moment.

“Did you close your office?”

“Yeah, took the afternoon off, just for you,” he said, clenching his fingers into fists, afraid he might rest his hands on Trent’s hips.

If he did that, gods, he wouldn’t stop there. He’d want to tug the trousers down, find out if Trent was wearing anything under those trousers. What he’d do if Trent had nothing on…he lifted his gaze up to meet amused blue eyes. His desire raging out of control, he held blue eyes.

“Dance for me,” he said on a soft growl.

Trent touched his jaw slightly then reached into his pocket with his other hand for a small remote. He pressed a button and driving Latin beats filled the hall. Dropping the remote on the hardwood floor, Trent swayed his hips slightly and smiled.

“You want me to dance?”

Antonio nodded, biting his lower lip. He was on edge just thinking about it. Trent—

He gasped when Trent pushed him back and straddled his lap. His brain filled with the scent of spice and mint, and Trent’s own decadent aroma. His hands reached for Trent’s hips out of desperation, his fingers digging into the trousers, wanting to rip them away. He closed his eyes when Trent sunk fingers into his hair. The music driving, picking up pace, he could barely think when Trent tilted his head back, and leaned close. He parted his lips, ready for Trent’s kiss, but it never came. He opened his eyes to find Trent studying him. Their faces so close, Trent’s breath brushed against his open lips.

His breath caught when Trent grinded his hips on his lap. A slow grind, moving to the beat of the music, driving him insane. His fingers on Trent’s hips tightened and he moved to kiss Trent. The punk smiled and moved away, continuing with his dance. Trent’s fingers slipped out of his hair, and drifted down to his shoulders then his chest. Trent tugged off the tie, and wrapped it around his own neck, his hips still grinding.

Antonio let go of Trent’s hips and ran his hands up Trent’s back, his fingers digging into soft skin. He sat up when Trent arched with a moan and threw his head back. Antonio pressed his lips on the curve of Trent’s neck then, tasting sweat and Trent. Sweet, salty, he bit the skin gently and Trent dug fingers into his hair.

“You’re killing me, lover,” Trent moaned.

“I can’t play the game anymore,” Antonio said desperately, his right hand sliding down to slide into the front of Trent’s trousers. Gods, Trent wasn’t wearing any underwear. “I need you, babe.”

Trent chuckled on a shudder when Antonio cupped his hard length.

“You could have at least let me dance.”

“You’ve been dancing for weeks.”

Antonio stroked him hard, proud when he drew an aroused groan from Trent. Trent moved his hips grinding into his hand.

“Kiss me, Trent.”

Trent took his mouth in a searing kiss that had their passion igniting three-fold. All thoughts disappeared in that moment. God the feel of Trent’s hot tongue sliding against his lips, he could barely breathe. Wanting more, needing more, they kissed each other hungrily. His shirt came off, Trent’s trousers were next, and then Trent undid his slacks and reached for him. The feel of Trent’s hands on him threw him into a dark, decadent cloud. All he could do was feel, their heat, how tight Trent was when he finally took him, sliding into that amazing tight heat, he clutched Trent tight. Kissing him as though the world were coming apart. It might have, he wouldn’t have cared, when he finally came, it felt like everything was wrung out of him. All his love, all his love, he sighed burying his face into Trent’s sweaty shoulder. He stroked Trent into completion and savored the soft, satisfied gasp Trent gave.

They sat on the chair in the middle of the big empty hall, soaked in sweat, disheveled but satiated. Trent stroked fingers through his hair and sighed.

“I love you, Antonio Reverte.”

Antonio smiled when Trent lifted his head. He touched the scar on Trent’s chin and remembered their first meeting. Two years before, when he’d opened his law practice in the small town of Barnes, Ohio, he hadn’t known anyone then. It had been a fresh start for him, a place he could settle, and make a life.

He’d closed his office one evening and decided to walk home to the apartment he’d been renting before he found a house of his own. He’d barely walked two blocks when he saw three men run out of an alley ahead of him. He’d moved to pass the alley but a painful moan had reached him. He’d hurried into the alley to find a bloodied Trent Rapier curled up on top of black trash bags, blood covering his face.

He couldn’t ever forget Trent’s pleading blue eyes. Those eyes that rendered him tongue-tied. He’d hated to see pain and desperation in them. He’d gotten Trent to the local hospital, and then set about finding those bastards. He’d worked with local police until the three gay bashers were caught. He’d wanted to sue them, but Trent had asked him not to bother. The punks had run out of town the moment they were released. He hoped they never came back. Gods, the bastards in this world.

He traced the scar now, his poor baby. They’d started dating soon after. It was easy to love Trent. He was loved in the small town. He taught dance, and planned town events. They lived in a two-story house right outside the main town. The house had belonged to Trent’s grandmother. After a year of dating, Trent had urged Antonio to move in with him. He’d asked Trent to marry him.

Now, he smiled and slipped his hand around Trent’s neck to pull him into a soft kiss. An adoring kiss, a pleased and happy kiss. He’d have to wait to watch Trent dance next week at the show. There was no way he’d ever get his private show at this rate.

“I love you too, Trent Reverte,” he said against Trent’s smiling lips. “Te amo.”

(One Shot) :) Thank you for reading!
lilansui, 2014
  • Like 25
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Short, sharp, full of colours, texture, spice and passion.

As always Lilansui, your writing is profoundly moving. Love and romance caught up in stunning blue eyes and some salsa moves. I love how you fashion your words into a flowing swirl of emotion.

 

Sweetly charming my friend. :) I loved it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another winner, Sui! :)

 

What a terrific short story! I loved the passion they felt for one another and the way Antonio just looks at Trent with adoration. It was a really beautiful story. =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/27/2014 02:51 AM, Yettie One said:
Short, sharp, full of colours, texture, spice and passion.

As always Lilansui, your writing is profoundly moving. Love and romance caught up in stunning blue eyes and some salsa moves. I love how you fashion your words into a flowing swirl of emotion.

 

Sweetly charming my friend. :) I loved it.

HI YOU!! Where have you been? Or is it me who's been so lost? Thank you for reading my work as always. I hope you're doing good. I miss your blog posts...especially the daily songs, only person who's recommended Enya. Don't be so lost, Yettie!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/27/2014 09:09 AM, Lisa said:
Another winner, Sui! :)

 

What a terrific short story! I loved the passion they felt for one another and the way Antonio just looks at Trent with adoration. It was a really beautiful story. =)

Lisa!!

I feel like it's been years. I'll email you. Thank you for reading. It was like a burst of sunshine writing this, cleared my horrendous writing block. Yes, those things exist..lol. Thanks for the review. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/28/2014 06:13 AM, Quiet man said:
So much love and emotion in such a short story. Could have read on and on. Brad
And on, and on, Trent and Antonio,...lol. Thank you for reading. ^_^:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Full of passion, romance and emotions! I don't know how you managed to bring all those emotions in such a short story. You did an splendid job with this chapter. Love the precious moments of Trent and Antonio together. Amazing story! Keep them coming!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/07/2014 06:36 PM, sacredlove said:
Full of passion, romance and emotions! I don't know how you managed to bring all those emotions in such a short story. You did an splendid job with this chapter. Love the precious moments of Trent and Antonio together. Amazing story! Keep them coming!
This was a sweet one shot, Sacred. I wanted to keep writing them, but they just wanted that short glimpse in their life...so stubborn they are...lol ^_^ Thank you for reading it! I'm glad you loved it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/16/2017 at 2:12 AM, sweetlion86 said:

Sweet and hot😁

Funnest story to write, simply a moment in their lives.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..