Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,417 Words
  • 6,831 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 24. Chapter 24

Chapter 24

 

Jason stifled a laugh as he watched Corey hurry past him to check on dinner, again.

“Babe,” he said as he reached out and grabbed the agitated brunette’s wrist. “Everything is going to be great. The food smells delicious and the house has been cleaned to within an inch of its life.” He placed a kiss on Corey’s nose. “Relax.”

“This is really important to Liam.” Corey chewed on his lip, with his eyes darting around the room, probably making sure he hadn’t overlooked anything.

“Regardless of whether or not the house is tidy or your lasagna is perfect, which it always is by the way, nothing we do here today is going to pry Alek out of his closet. Not if he’s in as deep as I think he is.”

“I know,” his boyfriend sighed, leaning into Jason’s bigger body. “I just want to help.”

“I know you do.” Jason leaned down and planted a kiss on Corey’s nose. “It’s one of the many things I love about you, but this is Liam’s battle.”

Corey grumbled inarticulately while resting his forehead on Jason’s chest.

“How are things going between them? Has there been any headway?” Jason rubbed soothing circles on Corey’s back, trying to help relieve some of the younger man’s tension. He knew his boyfriend was very fond of his assistant, and wanted him to be happy, but this relationship was an uphill battle from the start.

Corey sighed. “Not great. Alek finally opened the garage, but his father has been there almost every day. Liam told me he dropped off Alek’s wallet the other day, and the dad was there. Apparently, Alek all but ignored him and played it off like Liam found it in a parking lot somewhere. Liam played along and left quickly, but some pretty derogatory things were said while he was still in earshot.”

“Alek insulted him?” Jason felt his temper rising. He might not be close to Corey’s young assistant, but he wasn’t about to play nice with someone who’d been deliberately hurtful to the guy.

“No, it was his dad, but Alek didn’t say anything to defend Li. They got into a pretty big fight about it later.”

Jason shook his head. He’d assumed the relationship would be rocky under the circumstances, but he wasn’t sure if it could last. Liam was a ‘heart on his sleeve’ kind of guy, and didn’t seem to care that he was a little flamboyant. The secrecy and lies must be killing him.

“What time are they supposed to be here?” Jason barely finished speaking when the doorbell rang.

“Right now,” Corey said with a grin. He reached up and kissed the tall blonde before heading for the door. “It’s showtime.”

Halfway through dinner, Jason still wasn’t sure what to make of Alek. The man obviously cared about Liam, but seemed uncomfortable with any physical displays of affection. He would have guessed the mechanic had an aversion to touch if he hadn’t caught the two kissing in the hall to the bathroom. Luckily, as time passed, Alek seemed to become more comfortable, and even gave Liam a peck on the cheek when he was handed a plate of tiramisu for dessert. Maybe his boyfriend was right, and Aleksei just needed more exposure to ‘out,’ gay men.

“So Alek,” Corey asked as they enjoyed the coffee flavoured confection. “How is the new garage working out for you?”

“It’s great,” the other man replied with a grin, clearly pleased with his new business venture. “Business has been steady, and I even managed to land a contract with one of the local trucking companies for tow and repair service, since their head mechanic just quit on them.”

“That’s great,” Jason said, putting his arm around the back of Corey’s chair and playing with his boyfriend’s dark locks. “That’ll help during the lean months. How did you get a commitment so quickly? A lot of those companies are awfully particular about who touches their trucks.”

Alek looked uncomfortable, and peered sideways at Liam before answering. “Umm….” He cleared his throat. “My dad has been friends with the owner for years, and put a good word in for me. They’re giving me a six month trial with an option for renewal for five years.”

Liam gave his boyfriend a tight smile, before reaching over to grasp his hand. “You’re really good, Alek. I know they’ll be impressed with you.”

“Thank you, miliy moy.1” Alek linked their fingers together, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “I hate depending on my dad and his cronies, but I’m still building my reputation.”

“They can’t fire you if they find out you’re gay, Alek,” Liam whispered, squeezing the other man’s fingers.

Jason suddenly understood the somber mood. “I take it your dad’s buddy is old school?”

“Oh yeah.” Aleksei sighed deeply. “Their whole group is the same… women belong at home, a man is only as good as his word, handshakes seal the deal… gay is an abomination.”

“They can’t legally punish you though,” Corey protested, leaning forward with his elbows on the table. He looked to Jason for support.

“No, they can’t,” the garage owner agreed. “But Anatoly doesn’t have to renew my contract, and my dad can pull his support for my loan.” He grimaced and looked apologetically at Liam. “Until then I have to at least pretend to toe the line.”

Liam looked sad but resigned as he pushed his dessert around the plate. “I said I would be patient,” he murmured quietly. “I just hate feeling like a dirty secret.”

Jason saw Corey blanch at Liam’s words. Only a few short weeks ago Jason had said the same thing to him, although Liam’s situation was far worse in comparison.

“It won’t be for much longer,” Alek responded, pulling Liam into his arms. “I promise. In a year I’ll have my start-up loan paid off, and Anatoly locked into the renewal. I’ll also have had time to build up my reputation in town.” The two lovers were locked in their embrace for several minutes, seemingly oblivious to Jason and Corey.

“I’m sorry guys,” Liam said as he sat up, wiping away a few stray tears. “I didn’t mean for tonight to become so melancholy.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Corey gave his assistant a smile. “Why don’t you two go into the living room while we clean up? I’ll put on a pot of coffee.”

As soon as their guests were out of earshot, Jason turned to his boyfriend. “Liam’s going to have a tough year.”

Corey’s mouth tightened as he nodded. “I don’t think he realizes how hard it’s going to be. If what Alek is saying is true, he’s going to have to be very careful. It’s a shitty situation.”

“It is a bad situation. Liam could get his heart broken. I can’t imagine being in a secretive relationship. It’s a lot to ask from someone.”

“I’m really sorry about what happened with my mother,” Corey interrupted, looking up at him sadly.

“I know you are. You fixed it, so stop apologizing.”

“It’s just… seeing how upset Liam is… I hate that I hurt you like that.”

“It’s not the same thing.” Jason brushed Corey’s hair away from his forehead. “You weren’t trying to hide me as much as you were trying to protect your mom. There’s a difference. Once you realized I was being hurt, you did everything you could to fix it. Right now, Alek can’t fix this… not without potentially losing his financial backing, and a lucrative contract.” Jason leaned down and gave his boyfriend a deep kiss, pulling him in tight. “Come on,” he said quietly when they finally stopped for air. “Let’s get this mess cleaned up so we can get back to our guests.”

 

Jason was just putting the last plate into the dishwasher when Liam appeared at the threshold.

“Hey guys,” he said, with a sheepish smile. “Thanks for having us over, but I think we’re going to head out. Don’t worry about coffee.”

“Are you sure?” Corey turned, holding the carafe. “It won’t take long to make.”

“I’m sure,” he responded, not quite making eye contact with his boss. “Alek has to be at the shop early, and we have Don coming in for seven o’clock, remember?”

Jason could see how uncomfortable Liam looked, and figured he and Alek wanted some time alone. Sadly, it wouldn’t surprise him to hear the two ended up deciding to part ways.

“Okay, well, I’m glad you were able to make it,” Corey said rubbing Liam’s arm gently. “I hope everything works out for you two. I really do.”

Liam’s eyes looked a little misty when he finally looked up. “Me too.”

 

Jason was swamped with appointments. His cup of coffee was long cold before he got back to his desk. Checking his cell phone, he saw a missed message from Corey. Smiling, as he did any time he thought of the brunette, he pulled up the text screen.

Do you have time for lunch?”

Jason looked at his watch. It was just after noon, so there was still time, if Corey hadn’t left yet. He wondered how Liam was doing. It’d been a few days since the dinner party, and he hadn’t seen the man since, although Corey said he seemed like his usual upbeat self.

“Just finished. Lunch sounds great.”

The reply only took a few seconds. “Great! Can you come here?”

“Be there in fifteen minutes.”

He checked to make sure he didn’t have any urgent emails before heading out the door. As promised, fifteen minutes later he was walking into Corey’s building. The front desk was empty so he called out for his boyfriend while pulling off his gloves.

“Cor?”

“I’m in my office working on something. Can you lock the door?”

Jason flipped the deadbolt and headed back to Corey’s office, which was tucked into a back corner behind the exercise room. When he crossed the threshold, he froze in shock. The sight of his boyfriend leaning against his desk, and wearing nothing but a flirty smile, took away any ability he had to think, much less move his feet.

“You’re naked,” he sputtered.

Corey chuckled. “Thank you, Captain Obvious.”

“But… wh… holy shit….”

“It’s good to know I can still render you speechless.” Corey’s grin was full of wicked promise as he sauntered past the still shocked Jason to close the office door behind him. Jason’s skin tingled when he felt a touch up his back and over his shoulder as the brunette returned to the desk. With a wink, Corey reached for a paper bag and started removing various containers from inside. “I thought we could have a picnic.”

“A picnic?”

Corey’s deep, sensual laugh sent a tingle of anticipation up Jason’s spine.

“Mmhmm,” he hummed in response, running a hand down his abs, and drawing Jason’s attention to the hard cock surrounded by a trim nest of dark curls. “A picnic. Unfortunately I forgot to ask for plates, so we may have to find something else to eat this off of.” He opened a lid and the enticing scent of sticky, sesame chicken wafted out.

The smell of the delicious food, and the thought of feasting off of his boyfriend’s incredible body finally got Jason’s feet moving. He grinned down at the smirking brunette as he pulled him close. “Then I guess you’d better lay down, because I’m awfully hungry.”

A quick examination of the rest of the boxes showed them to be filled with other favourites from their favourite Chinese restaurant. In the interests of fairness, Corey insisted that Jason also strip down. Jason was more than willing to comply with the request. He was selfless like that.

Praising his boyfriend for his ingenuity, Jason picked up the chicken and placed several morsels strategically over the muscular body before him. Licking and nibbling his way over the flushed skin added to the enjoyment of the meal, and judging by the moans and shudders coming from his dining partner, the pleasure was mutual. When it was his turn, and Corey’s skilled tongue had licked up plum sauce from the line between Jason’s hip and groin, he declared this the best lunch idea his boyfriend ever had.

After eating his fill Corey slowly kissed his way to Jason’s throat, claiming he wanted to ensure he got every last bite. “I don’t think you got any food there,” Jason teased as he tilted his head back.

“This is dessert.”

Jason’s laugh morphed into a groan as Corey reached between them to stroke his leaking cock. “Yes… dessert,” he agreed. “I like dessert.”

He felt Corey grin against his neck as he reached under the couch for what appeared to be a bottle of massage oil. “Being a physical therapist has its perks.”

“You should have been a boy scout,” Jason teased. When Corey’s slick finger slipped down into his crease his breath caught. The lengthy foreplay, combined with the anticipation of having his boyfriend inside of him had Jason close to the edge. “Corey....”

Something in his tone must have alerted Corey to how close he was. The brunette quickly stretched him with his fingers before the head of his slickened cock pressed inside. Both men were tested regularly, and when their latest results came back clean, Corey broached the subject of foregoing condoms. It was a huge step forward in their relationship. Neither man had ever gone without protection before, so this act was a declaration of the complete trust they shared in one another.

After a few seconds Corey lowered his body over Jason’s and started to move. “I love you.”

“I… love… you… too….” Jason panted. There was no way he was going to last, but he didn’t want to go alone. Knowing how much it turned the younger man on, he nipped along Corey’s collarbone and up behind his ear.

When Corey’s rhythm started to falter, Jason reached for his cock. In only two strokes he was shouting his release. Even with his body still tingling from the after-effects of his orgasm, he was aware of Corey groaning loudly as he came deep inside him. The feeling was almost enough to take him over the edge again. The brunette hummed with pleasure as he leaned in for a kiss.

Jason grinned at Corey’s satisfied expression. “Now that is what I call a lunch date.”

A big thank you and a :hug: to my editor, beta and friend, Gary, who helps keep me on track.  Thank you to those of you who read and support this story.  
1. miliy moy: my dear or my sweet 
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 64
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Alex and Liam seem locked in what will be an unhappy box for a while. If their relationship survives, there will still be a lot of hurt. What a very interesting picnic lunch date! A deepening and growing love between the two men will surely be a beacon for Alek and Liam. Thank Yiu for this chapter.

Link to comment

Things are going to get worse before they get better for Alek and Liam... if they ever do get better. Are we on the road to them being caught and some sort of horrible denial? Yikes. Thanks for giving us some hot happiness to lift us put of the dreary at the end.

Link to comment

Liam and Alek's situation is sad, but not at all uncommon. It would be easy to be disgusted or disappointed in Alek, but I think of the life he's had, and the intense pressure he's under. Yeah, his environment is toxic, so I get why he's doing what he's doing. He wants some happiness too, while he looks at the big picture... Liam has to make his own decision as to whether this relationship is for him. It's the proverbial 'caught between a rock and a hard place' for both of them, and I'll wait and see where you take this. Nice ending to another great chapter, Lit... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment

I feel for Liam & Alex. There is a storm brewing in their future. Hopefully they'll survive it as a happy couple.
I want to go on a picnic too. That was nicely done.

Link to comment
On 09/28/2016 11:53 PM, Parker Owens said:

Alex and Liam seem locked in what will be an unhappy box for a while. If their relationship survives, there will still be a lot of hurt. What a very interesting picnic lunch date! A deepening and growing love between the two men will surely be a beacon for Alek and Liam. Thank Yiu for this chapter.

Liam and Alek will be stuck for a while, unless something changes. It's going to be a tough situation for Liam. Does he stay or does he walk away?

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Parker :)

Link to comment
On 09/29/2016 12:03 AM, Lux Apollo said:

Things are going to get worse before they get better for Alek and Liam... if they ever do get better. Are we on the road to them being caught and some sort of horrible denial? Yikes. Thanks for giving us some hot happiness to lift us put of the dreary at the end.

You're welcome about the happy end. It was a lot of fun to write.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lux :)

Link to comment
On 09/29/2016 02:25 AM, Headstall said:

Liam and Alek's situation is sad, but not at all uncommon. It would be easy to be disgusted or disappointed in Alek, but I think of the life he's had, and the intense pressure he's under. Yeah, his environment is toxic, so I get why he's doing what he's doing. He wants some happiness too, while he looks at the big picture... Liam has to make his own decision as to whether this relationship is for him. It's the proverbial 'caught between a rock and a hard place' for both of them, and I'll wait and see where you take this. Nice ending to another great chapter, Lit... cheers... Gary....

Sadly it isn't uncommon. I've seen similar things happen once or twice, and the people involved rarely feel like they have a lot of options. I don't think Alek wants to hurt Liam, but he does want some happiness for himself, even if he can't acknowledge it.

 

Thank you for another great review and all of your support, Gary. :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/29/2016 05:58 AM, dughlas said:

I feel for Liam & Alex. There is a storm brewing in their future. Hopefully they'll survive it as a happy couple.

I want to go on a picnic too. That was nicely done.

I feel for them too. They just want some happiness and comfort with each other, even if its not easy.

 

Picnics are fun, aren't they ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Dugh. :hug:

Link to comment

Hehe, mmmm lunch! Poor Liam and Alek. Hope A sees he can't keep hanging onto daddy. One day, he needs to be brave and stand on his own two feet. If he's lucky L will still be around.

Link to comment

It's funny. A few years ago I read a story on another site about using a naked man as a 'table'. I think the story was called The Dinner Table or something like that. What will Corey think of next? How can he possibly top that? lol :P

 

Liam and Alek have a tough road ahead. I think it's going to seem like they're taking one step forward but two steps back with the whole staying in the closet thing. Sooner or later Alek's homophobic father is going to catch on and then I think he'll have to make a choice -- that shop and his father's help or Liam.

 

I'm looking forward to reading more about them. :)

Link to comment

... umm... oh... review time... sorry got distracted... :huh:
Liam and Alek have a rough road ahead. I will disagree with Headstall and say that it is very easy to be disappointed FOR Alek. And for Liam too. It is sad this is still an issue.
:) Awesome lunch

Link to comment

Hmm a picnic lunch sounds like a great idea...

 

Wow, what a way to end a chapter. I felt like a cold shower was in order after that.

 

Anyway, regarding the Alek and Liam situation, it's very sad for both of them. Though I do have to say, I don't get the impression that Alek has ever misrepresented how things are. So Liam had to go into the situation with his eyes open. The problem for Alek is, something will have to give eventually. He doesn't have to be an openly gay mechanic to be happy. Every aspect of his life doesn't have to overlap. But he can't let the fear of being "caught" prevent him from doing what he needs to be happy. What he really needs is his own clientele base who only cares about the work he does and stays the hell out of his personal affairs. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Link to comment
On 09/30/2016 01:00 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Hehe, mmmm lunch! Poor Liam and Alek. Hope A sees he can't keep hanging onto daddy. One day, he needs to be brave and stand on his own two feet. If he's lucky L will still be around.

If he's lucky Liam will be around but right now it's a risk he feels like he needs to take.

 

Thank you for your review and all of your support, tim. :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/01/2016 09:47 AM, Lisa said:

It's funny. A few years ago I read a story on another site about using a naked man as a 'table'. I think the story was called The Dinner Table or something like that. What will Corey think of next? How can he possibly top that? lol :P

 

Liam and Alek have a tough road ahead. I think it's going to seem like they're taking one step forward but two steps back with the whole staying in the closet thing. Sooner or later Alek's homophobic father is going to catch on and then I think he'll have to make a choice -- that shop and his father's help or Liam.

 

I'm looking forward to reading more about them. :)

haha the inspiration for that scene was actually from a movie I'd seen before (and a conversation with friends about honey and melty things ;))

 

Liam and Alek do have a tough road ahead. I guess they have to decide if it's worth it or if things can change.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lisa :)

Link to comment
On 10/01/2016 11:00 AM, Bucket1 said:

... umm... oh... review time... sorry got distracted... :huh:

Liam and Alek have a rough road ahead. I will disagree with Headstall and say that it is very easy to be disappointed FOR Alek. And for Liam too. It is sad this is still an issue.

:) Awesome lunch

Is it good that you were distracted? ;) I'm happy people seem to enjoy reading about the lunch as much as I had writing about it.

 

I'm disappointied for Alek too. He wants to be happy and seems think Liam can make him happy, but his choices might make him lose Li. Maybe one day people won't have to feel like they need to hide who they are any more, but it'll be a long, tough road for many.

Link to comment
On 10/05/2016 01:17 AM, spikey582 said:

Hmm a picnic lunch sounds like a great idea...

 

Wow, what a way to end a chapter. I felt like a cold shower was in order after that.

 

Anyway, regarding the Alek and Liam situation, it's very sad for both of them. Though I do have to say, I don't get the impression that Alek has ever misrepresented how things are. So Liam had to go into the situation with his eyes open. The problem for Alek is, something will have to give eventually. He doesn't have to be an openly gay mechanic to be happy. Every aspect of his life doesn't have to overlap. But he can't let the fear of being "caught" prevent him from doing what he needs to be happy. What he really needs is his own clientele base who only cares about the work he does and stays the hell out of his personal affairs. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Haha so we can say the chapter is promoting cleanliness with the cold showers? ;)

 

No, Alek has never lied to Liam. Liam walked into this relationship with his eyes wide open, and a lot of optimism. Alek's hope is that he can have Liam and keep his current work and family situation separate. Eventually though Liam is going to tire of being a secret. Will Alek be prepared or willing to come out of the closet when that time comes?

 

Thank you for your review and your support, spikey :)

Link to comment

The lunch date was messy but hot. It's good to know their relationship has progressed this far in trust and love.
Liam and Alek are in such heart-reakng circumstances. Even if Liam want to wait, there is a limit to how much awfulness he'll be able to bear for Alek's sake. What happens if they are found out before the six months are gone? Then Alek may have hurt Liam for no gain at all. I would suggest Alek tell his father that he has customers who are gay or gay-friendly and they take offense and may remove their business, if they hear him say these things.
Plus he should lok for alternate financing options and tell his father not to come around, because he wants to prove he can make it on his own. At least then he can have Liam visiting without ignoring him. the 'dirty little secret' issue really is a deal-breaker. :pinch:
Still enjoying the story immensely. Oh, and this review pushed me into second place on the prolific reviewers list. :D

Link to comment

Yowsa! That was an awesome lunch.. I love those spontaneous moments..
So Alex and Liam.. So sad. Someone might get hurt even more if something doesn't give soon. It's a terrible place to be in. I will hope they can make it..

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Here I am late for class again...*hangs head*
A lot has already said, so I'll just say I enjoyed this chapter - another homerun out of the park Lit! :)

Link to comment
On 10/05/2016 05:40 AM, Timothy M. said:

The lunch date was messy but hot. It's good to know their relationship has progressed this far in trust and love.

Liam and Alek are in such heart-reakng circumstances. Even if Liam want to wait, there is a limit to how much awfulness he'll be able to bear for Alek's sake. What happens if they are found out before the six months are gone? Then Alek may have hurt Liam for no gain at all. I would suggest Alek tell his father that he has customers who are gay or gay-friendly and they take offense and may remove their business, if they hear him say these things.

Plus he should lok for alternate financing options and tell his father not to come around, because he wants to prove he can make it on his own. At least then he can have Liam visiting without ignoring him. the 'dirty little secret' issue really is a deal-breaker. :pinch:

Still enjoying the story immensely. Oh, and this review pushed me into second place on the prolific reviewers list. :D

I agree that Alek and Liam are in for a rough ride. I have met men like Alek's dad and believe me, hearing that his son has gay or gay-friendly clients would do little to curb his bigotry. Some people refuse to change.

Congratulations on the prolific reviewer status! I know how supportive you are of so many authors here.

Thank you for your review and you support, Tim. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/06/2016 09:29 AM, Defiance19 said:

Yowsa! That was an awesome lunch.. I love those spontaneous moments..

So Alex and Liam.. So sad. Someone might get hurt even more if something doesn't give soon. It's a terrible place to be in. I will hope they can make it..

Lunch picnics can be a lot of fun with just a little imagination :*)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/12/2016 10:06 AM, Reader1810 said:

Here I am late for class again...*hangs head*

A lot has already said, so I'll just say I enjoyed this chapter - another homerun out of the park Lit! :)

Thank you, Reader! I appreciate all of your support and your reviews :)

Link to comment

Hey Parker! Who is Yiu? The chef at the restaurant? ;-)

 

Did the guys get to take a shower after lunch or did they have to go back to work sticky?

 

And maybe Liam and Alek need to take a break for a few months. Otherwise I see a lot of pain in store for both of them. Corey isn't going to be able to fix things for them.

Link to comment
On 01/19/2017 12:47 PM, droughtquake said:

Hey Parker! Who is Yiu? The chef at the restaurant? ;-)

 

Did the guys get to take a shower after lunch or did they have to go back to work sticky?

 

And maybe Liam and Alek need to take a break for a few months. Otherwise I see a lot of pain in store for both of them. Corey isn't going to be able to fix things for them.

:gikkle: Well Yiu could have been the chef ;)

 

I'm going to say that they showered in the facilities that Corey has in his clinic :yes:

 

Thank you for your reviews and your support, droughtquake.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..