Jump to content

Taken 1. The Harvest Premium

   (1 review)

In 2050, humanity finds out they are indeed not alone. Massive crafts appear without warning above the capitals of all major nations. The planet Tah'Nar is dying. Chemical warfare reduced the warrior race to sterility. They need fresh DNA in order to reproduce... and so they turn to Earth. Dale Michael assumes he's safe since he's under the age limit for The Harvest. How wrong he is!

This story is also available for purchase HERE in our eBook Store.
Copyright © 2015 M.A. Church; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


raven1

  

Taken is a very unique tale that is not for the weak hearted.  Dale is a very nice young man looking forward to his future life on Earth when he is kidnaped and sent to another world to mate with an alien. Dale is illegally taken by Keyno as a mate in the Harvest by Keyno's planet according to a treaty with Earth.  Betrayal, intrigue, love and new friends face Dale as he adjust to his new life.  @M.A. Church has written an unique and compelling new world with characters that will capture you heart.  Beware however that there will be many ideas and events that will be hard to read. I did enjoy the story, but the last chapter might be very difficult for some readers even if it is a happy ending. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars. It is a good story that I can recommend reading!

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..