Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Ramblings - 17. Prompt 399 - The Snore

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">You are on vacation and having a wonderful time except for one little thing. The person on the other side of the wall has to have the world’s loudest snoring problem. You go next door early the in the morning to confront your neighbor about the god awful noise. Who is your neighbor and what do you do about the sound of the snoring?

The cheap plastic number rattled as I beat the shit out of the cheap door. There was no way I was going through one more night of this. It was too fucking late and I hadn't slept in days. No one else was booked this week, it was the off season, but they placed the only two people in room next to one another.

Wake up, fucker!” I shouted as I made the door shake.

Strangely enough I startled when the door suddenly wrenched open. A giant of a man, dark, beefy, and hairy in all the right places, wearing nothing more than a pair of half-tented boxers dipping low off his hips stood before me. His eyes were scrunched tight from the hallway light, but it didn't hide the annoyed look on his face.

Can I help you?” he growled.

You're fucking snoring, man. The walls are thin and I can't sleep. Again.”

His brow twisted, taking the edge off his attitude. “Sorry. I didn't realize.”

Can't you do something about it? Like smother it in a pillow or something?” Yeah it sounded stupid, but I was staring more at his crotch than figuring out a clever way to manage this conversation.

Excuse me?”

I need to sleep, man.”

So you thought you'd come over here, wake me out of a sound sleep, and put my face in the pillow?” Now his attitude was back.

Well, when you say it like that, I don't know

He cocked his head and his brow arched. “What the fuck is that for?”

I looked down at the hand that wasn't involved in beating his door and found the gag gift rubber cock I got from the novelty store last night. I couldn't fit my hand around its girth and it was almost two feet long.

Um I think I was gonna beat you about the head and neck with it.”

Oh, you think so?”

My voice got really whiny all of a sudden. “I'm not really very sober right now.”

Ya think?”

My grand idea was unravelling quick as we stood across from each other. Perhaps the stunt cock as a bludgeoning weapon was a poor choice of tactic. He stood in the doorway looking me over and I wondered how long if would be before he pounded me stupid for waking him up.

When he groped the ample front of his boxers, I was really confused.

He reached out with his heavy hand and gripped the back of my neck. “Get in here and keep me awake then.” As he pulled me into his room, he snatched the rubber cock out of my hand and threw it down the hallway. I watched it bounce like an obscene Slinky toy. “You're not using that fucking thing on me.”

span style="font-size:1.2em;line-height:1.3em;">You are on vacation and having a wonderful time except for one little thing. The person on the other side of the wall has to have the world’s loudest snoring problem. The first night you swore a train was coming through your wall. After three nights you refuse to have your vacation ruined. You go next door early the in the morning to confront your neighbor about the god awful noise. Who is your neighbor and what do you do about the sound of the snoring?
Copyright © 2015 Mann Ramblings; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:lmao: Hilarious!!

 

The best moment was the reveal of the rubber cock in the smaller guy's hand; that prompted me to laugh so much that I had to stop for a moment. Still, that provided a hook of "this is getting better and better", which made me a bit sad that this was so short. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/01/2015 02:12 PM, MJ85 said:
:lmao: Hilarious!!

 

The best moment was the reveal of the rubber cock in the smaller guy's hand; that prompted me to laugh so much that I had to stop for a moment. Still, that provided a hook of "this is getting better and better", which made me a bit sad that this was so short. :(

sometimes my response to the prompts are the flash of an idea that needs a voice. Some are certainly longer and some are just a snippet. Sometimes we get lucky and the small scene becomes something bigger. :)
Link to comment
:o Shame. You closed it when the boom boom was about to happen... Teaser! A Teaser! lol.
Link to comment
On 03/01/2015 05:21 PM, Krista said:
:o Shame. You closed it when the boom boom was about to happen... Teaser! A Teaser! lol.
Sometimes that all you get. lol
Link to comment
On 03/01/2015 10:06 PM, Carlos Hazday said:
What was that you said about walking right up to the raunch line but not stepping over? :D
But sometimes that line is as long as a two foot obscene Slinky toy.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

A rubber cock self defense class -something I could see myself take!

 

This prompt made me miss your stories. It's been a bit quiet lately, even if I haven't quite recovered after the Tijuana-experience... I read more of your older prompts. One thing led to another and I started reading Rath's and Shawn's story again. Only problem now is my life keeps intruding on my reading time...

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2015 04:29 AM, Puppilull said:
A rubber cock self defense class -something I could see myself take!

 

This prompt made me miss your stories. It's been a bit quiet lately, even if I haven't quite recovered after the Tijuana-experience... I read more of your older prompts. One thing led to another and I started reading Rath's and Shawn's story again. Only problem now is my life keeps intruding on my reading time...

I know the feeling! Real life keeps interfering with my writing time! :o Damn day job!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..