Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,890 Words
  • 5,966 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 22. Chapter 22

November 30, 1999

 

“I don’t know what I’m going to do while you’re gone,” Robbie whined as I zipped up my suitcase.

“What did you do all day yesterday?” I asked.

“Stayed in bed, worked out,” he said, acting like he was expecting pity.

“Did you talk to Evelyn?” I asked him.

“No,” he said. I felt the warning signs I knew so well, the signs that my temper was building and that an explosion was quite possible. I thought I might actually make it out of the room without that happening, but then he started talking again. “I just feel so trapped.”

That did it. “Give the fucking pity party a fucking break.”

“You’re not stuck here, isolated,” he whined. He whined. He fucking whined.

“No, I’m not, but I kind of wish I was. I’m so fucking exhausted from the last month I would love to be able to just lounge around, sleep, work out, and fuck you or Kevin. But I have responsibilities, and so do you.”

“I know I have fucking responsibilities,” he snapped; only he’d misjudged it. He didn’t realize I was a whole lot more pissed off than he was.

“No you don’t. You’ve all but driven the company into the ground, and instead of jumping in to see what you can do to turn it around, you mope. You’d better open your eyes and get it in gear, hot shot, or you’ll be looking for a new job.”

“Thanks Brad. Throw it all in my face.”

“I am. And you deserve it. You let that fucking bitch lead you with your dick into costing the company a fortune. You owe your shareholders better than that. If you can’t deliver, they’ll find someone else who can.”

“They can’t throw me out,” he said adamantly.

“No? Well let’s see. Control of Anders-Hayes is, if I read the last report right, divided up among four people. You control 35%; Stef controls 35%, while Marcel and I each control 15%. So you damn well better believe you can be thrown out.”

“You’d vote with them against me?” he asked me all self-righteously.

“If you were working hard, making the best decisions you could, there’s no fucking way I’d vote against you. But all I see is a slug who sits around and feels sorry for himself. So if Stef or Marcel finally gets pissed off enough and call a board meeting, I’ve got a lot to think about, don’t I?” I was yelling now, and I took a moment to cool down.

“Now even you’re against me,” he said all despondently.

“Fuck you. Just fuck you. You’re such a fucking idiot I don’t even want to be around you. What a selfish asshole you are. You fucked up everything. You fucked up the company, you fucked up us, and when you have an opportunity to actually do something, the time to take some action, what do you do? You sit around and throw yourself a pity party. Well here’s the deal, dumbass. The only one who’s going to that pity party is you.” I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the room. I got to the Great Hall and stood there breathing, panting almost, trying to calm myself down. It took me a good five minutes to get enough composure to deal with Stef. I found him in the kitchen and fortunately he was too preoccupied to notice how upset I was.

“I will meet you in the City in a day or two,” Stef said. “I have another scheme up my sleeve.”

“You do, eh?” I asked. I focused my mind on business, and that helped center me.

“There is a new deal that will be introduced at the convention on Thursday,” Stef said. He handed me an envelope. “It is Go Chang. They purport to be the ‘Yahoo’ of China. You will want details later, and I will enlighten you when we are alone. Around Brandon, you must be enthusiastic about it. It is clearly a multi-billion-dollar winner.” He was being sarcastic.

“This is worse than Alphalogic?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“You have no idea,” he said. “And it is more expensive. They are trying to raise $250,000,000.”

“Sounds like it’s time to start beating the drum about how Amphion has no money,” I teased.

“That is exactly what we must do,” Stef said. “I am not inclined to fund any of the projects we will see in the City, but we must make it sound as if it they are the best ever.”

“This could really be Amphion’s time to shine,” I joked. He laughed with me. I took the file and hopped into the limo, preparing to kick back and read it on my way to the City.

“I hope you don’t mind making a stop on the way up to the City,” Matt said, scaring the shit out of me.

“Fuck. I didn’t know anyone else was in here,” I said. He laughed.

“Rafael, drive around for a bit, will you?” Matt said to Rafael. He leered at me as he put up the privacy screen. “It’s time. Our one time.”

“Matt, we can’t do this,” I said. He pulled off his shirt, showing off his amazing upper body. He was so sexy; not just because of his muscular torso, but because of how he moved it. I knew I should have stopped him, I knew this was wrong, but he was so fucking hot, I felt my hormones override all common thought. He kicked off his shoes and then pulled his pants and his boxers off until he was right in front of me, wearing only socks.

He moved up to me and undid my zipper, pulling out my big cock and stroking it sensually. “This is gonna feel so good. I’ve waited for this forever,” he said in his sultry voice. I moaned and pulled him forward, our lips meshing, our tongues touching, and then wrestling. He sat in my lap, letting my dick slide up and down his crack, grazing his hole. God, he was sexy. He felt so good. I was just about to line my dick up with his hole, just to tease him before I tracked down some lube, when I leaned down and kissed his nipple. It was close to his armpit, so when I sucked and nibbled on it, I smelled him, smelled his scent. He smelled like Robbie. He pulled my mouth up to his and kissed me again, but that one smell, that one reminder had done it for me, had got past my libido and into my conscience.

He broke off our kiss and looked at me, crazed. But our eyes made contact, extended contact, and he got this sad look in his eyes. “We can’t do this, can we?” he asked me.

“No, we can’t,” I said. “It’s not that I don’t want to,” I added quickly. I didn’t want him to go to that place I would have gone, to think I didn’t want him because he wasn’t hot. “These past few weeks it’s been hard to even look at you.”

“Really?” he asked, grinning. He got off of me and pulled his pants back on while I zipped my zipper up.

“Cody asked me if there was one guy I fantasized about, a secret guy I really wanted to be with. I wouldn’t tell him it was you, but he guessed.” He positively beamed, with me stroking his ego as effectively as he’d stroked my cock.

“I really like the person that you are, Brad. You’ve been the best role model for me since I got here. You’re like me in temperament,” he said, making me laugh. “I guess I let the fact that I really love you descend into my groin.”

“I really love you too,” I said. “I do. But technically you’re my step-son. Well, not technically, but it’s like that.”

“I’d do this in a heartbeat if you weren’t with Robbie,” he said.

“That’s funny; I told Robbie the same thing. He’s really pissing me off. I’m not sure if we’ll make it through this. We may get our fantasy someday after all.”

“But you guys seemed to be doing better,” he said.

“He spends his time moping around, feeling sorry for himself for a situation he created. How long would you put up with that shit?” I snapped, showing him how pissed off I was.

“Not very long.” He smiled at me, and I had to let my bad mood go. He was just too cute, and too fun. Just as I got more playful, he got more serious. “I have a favor to ask you.”

“What?”

“I don’t know if he will, but if Wade hits on you, fuck him.”

“You want me to fuck your partner?” I asked. What was with these guys?

“Yeah,” he said sincerely. I just waited for the explanation. “When you and I almost fuck, and we stop, I know why and it’s cool. If you did that with Wade, he’d think there was something wrong with him.”

That was something I could understand: self-esteem issues. “Alright, if Wade hits on me, I’m going for it.”

“Thanks,” he said, and I just shook my head. Was every guy out there fucked up? Was I this neurotic? Rafael pulled up to Ice Oasis to drop Matt off.

“I really do love you, Matt,” I told him sincerely. “No matter what happens with Robbie, I’ll be there for you.”

He gave me a big hug, and squeezed my ass playfully. “Thanks for today. I feel like a cloud lifted, even though we didn’t fuck.” And then he hopped out, and Rafael headed up to the City.

The big convention was being held at the Pan Pacific Hotel on Post Street, and I’d managed to score the entire top floor. There were three guest suites there, plus an open patio with beautiful views of the City. We’d be able to use the suite, and especially the outdoor spaces, in the evenings to entertain people we wanted to impress. I’d gotten a call from the hotel offering to buy out our rooms for twice what we would have paid for them. They said someone else wanted them really bad, and I knew who that was, so I said no. Cary Chase could host his cheesy-ass parties in one of the ballrooms.

They fell all over me when I got there, and a really hunky guy took me up to my suite to show me all the features. I was amazed at the amount of marble in the hotel. I kind of wondered if the whole hotel wouldn’t just sink into the ground because of it, because it was so heavy. “Here’s the thermostat, Mr. Schluter,” the hunky guy said. His name tag said ‘Joshua’ on it.

“Do you go by Joshua or Josh?” I asked.

“Josh,” he said with a grin.

“I go by Brad. Say it.”

“Brad.” He was really cute, with dark brown hair and sharp features. He kind of looked like a not as gorgeous but more masculine version of Kevin. He reached up to work the thermostat and his biceps bulged. “If you’ll follow me, I’ll show you your bathroom.”

I followed him into the bathroom, which was built almost entirely of a tasteful light brown marble. “Lots of marble here.”

“Yes there is, sir,” he said. I gave him a dirty look. “I mean Brad.”

“Good boy. You learn quickly,” I joked.

“If there’s anything else I can do for you, anything at all, just let me know,” he said suggestively. “Some of our guests like to relax at the end of the day and have a bath drawn for them.”

“How late are you here?” I asked.

“I’m off work at ten o’clock,” he said.

“Would you be willing to check in on me before you get off?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Certainly. It would be my pleasure,” he said, grinning. Then he left me alone. I looked at my itinerary and smiled. Nothing started until tomorrow. I’d read the brief on Go Chang on the way up. I knew what Stef was thinking about. The people in charge of Go Chang were essentially mobsters, and we only knew this through our connections with Joaquin, the leader of a Mexican drug cartel. I thought of his son, Alejandro, who had lived with us when he was in high school. He was going to school now in Barcelona. Another guy I’d like to fuck. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into bed, allowing myself the luxury, the ultimate luxury, of a long afternoon nap.

A familiar yet annoying sound pulled me out of my wonderful nap, the sound of my cell phone. “Hello,” I answered groggily.

“All these things to do and you are sleeping?” Stef teased.

“I was,” I said rudely. “What do you want?” I made the last sentence more playful.

“Do you know where Robbie is?” he asked me, concerned.

“He isn’t there?”

“No. Your Ferrari is gone, and so is he,” Stef said.

“Did you try his cell phone?” I asked.

“I did not. I wanted to check with you first,” he said. I groaned at the burden of being Robbie’s keeper, and because he was doing yet another thing to make my life difficult.

“I’ll call him,” I said. “If I don’t get in touch with him, I’m not going to worry about it though. He’s an idiot for leaving, but even though he’s pissed at me, he won’t betray us.”

“He is angry at you?” Stef probed. He was always interested in other people’s relationships.

“He is. I told him he was a slug for just sitting around and indulging in pity parties. We didn’t have a very romantic goodbye,” I said.

“You have a lot more patience than I do at this point in my life,” he said.

“I’m not sure about that. Let me try his phone,” I said, using that as an excuse to hang up. I stared at my phone like it was an evil thing, sighed, and called Robbie’s cell phone. I didn’t get an answer, but then I remembered that I’d gotten him a new one and only Evelyn and I knew the number. He answered that one right away.

“Hello,” he said, and not pleasantly.

“Hello,” I said. “And where are you?”

“I decided to go for a drive,” he snapped.

“It might have been a polite thing to do to let someone know,” I said sarcastically.

“Well I didn’t,” he said.

“Enjoy your drive,” I said, and hung up. I was done with his games, his drama, and his issues. I called Stef back and told him that Robbie was on a drive, and when he quizzed me, I went ahead and gave him Robbie’s number. Let them argue directly without an intermediary. I was so fed up with him and his shit I actually went back to sleep and didn’t wake up until 6:00pm.

I could have gone out on the town, enjoyed the City. I loved San Francisco; every time I was here I chided myself for not visiting more often. But I was feeling wonderfully lazy, so I opted to order room service instead. I put on one of the complimentary robes they provided and crawled back into bed. Half an hour later the doorbell rang. I smiled. This suite really was huge, so in this case the doorbell was actually important. When I opened it, I found Josh, hunky Josh, pushing a cart with my dinner. “What a pleasant surprise!” I said.

“Thanks,” he said, and blushed slightly. What a little cutie. He laid out my dinner for me, and I sat at the table, allowing my robe to part a little bit, teasing him with a glimpse of my balls. “Are you staying in tonight?”

“I think so. I’ve been pretty tired and stressed out the past couple of weeks.”

“I have an idea,” he said. “I was thinking that I could come up around 9:30 and run a hot bath for you, and then when I’m off, I could come up and help you relax. I’m learning to be a massage therapist.”

“Is that how you make extra cash?” I asked.

“Oh, I wouldn’t charge you. I’d just like to practice on a, uh, on a, uh, handsome guy like you.” I smiled at him.

“That sounds great Josh. I’ll see you at 9:30.” I gave him a monster tip, and then ate my dinner. I actually got productive, reading papers and making notes on what to check into at this meeting, when my cell phone rang, pulling my brain out of my work. “Hello,” I said as I answered it.

“I just wanted you to know that I’m home,” Robbie said, being all pissy.

“That’s wonderful,” I said in a neutral tone.

“Do you want to know where I went?” he asked. He was clearly annoyed that I wasn’t probing.

“Sure,” I said, as disinterestedly as possible.

“I went up to the City. I wanted to come see you, but I knew that would fuck things up. Then I stopped at that turn out on the other side of the Golden Gate, you know the place we took the Ferrari when you first got it?”

“Yeah, that’s a great place,” I said, rewarding his normal conversation with some enthusiasm.

“We’ve been through a lot of shit since then,” he said.

“You’re probably wishing you’d never let me seduce you in the first place,” I teased.

“Nope, it’s the best thing that ever happened to me,” he asserted strongly, making me smile.

“Yeah, me too,” I said. “The convention starts tomorrow, and it’s over on Friday. Then you can be freed.”

“I really liked getting out and driving,” he said. “I didn’t talk to anyone or anything. You think it’s OK if I do that?”

“Yeah, I think that’s fine,” I told him. “You know what’s at stake here, and you know what you should and shouldn’t do. I was just worried about you earlier.”

“You didn’t sound worried,” he said.

“Yeah, well you didn’t dig below the bitchiness to find the worry,” I teased. The doorbell rang. It was 9:30. “I have to go. I ordered a snack.”

“I’ll see you on Friday,” he said. I hung up and went to go let my snack in. Josh entered, grinning.

“Let me go run your bath,” he said. He went into the bathroom and bent over, making sure the drain was closed and started to run the water. I stared at his cute ass. I was so fucking horny after my encounter with Matt; it was all I could do to avoid ripping his pants off and fucking him until he couldn’t walk. I hoped he was a bottom. If not, he would be tonight, I thought with a grin. I saw him pull out some bottles and pour them into the bath.

“You coming back at 10?” I asked.

“I actually got off early tonight, so I thought I’d hang out. Maybe wash your back for you if that’s OK?”

“Yeah, that’s very OK,” I said. I pulled out a joint and closed the bathroom door since it was a non-smoking room. I figured the bathroom ventilation system would clear out the smoke. I lit it and took a drag. That got his attention. He grinned at me and I handed him the joint, then let the robe drop to the floor. I stood there in front of him, naked and half hard, while he tried to smoke the joint and gasp at the same time. I stepped into the tub and sank into the water, letting the warmth drain the tension from my body.

I felt Josh’s hands on my back and smiled at him. “This would be a lot more fun if you were in here with me,” I said.

“OK,” he said, almost shyly. I blatantly stared at him as he took off his clothes. He had a ripped body, really muscular. I smiled when he took off his pants and his hard cock popped out. It was smaller, about five inches long, and curved upward almost like a hook. He blushed and stepped into the tub behind me, then spread out his legs so they rested against mine. I felt him take the soapy water and rub it on my back, then massage it in. His hands were magical. I moaned, not from sexual pleasure, but from the joy of feeling my stress vanish.

“You’re really good at that,” I said.

“Thanks, and you’ve only let me do your shoulders and neck so far,” he joked back. The feeling of his hands on my back, even in a therapeutic way, and of the warm skin of his legs as they rubbed against mine, was fueling my lust. I moved back and leaned into his chest, using him as a back rest. I felt his hard cock pushing into my lower back, and felt him instinctively thrust against me a little bit to enjoy the feel of it rubbing against me, lubed by the soapy water.

“Mmm,” I cooed. He wrapped his arms around me in an affectionate way, letting me feel how strong he was, and then I felt his mouth on my neck, then it brushed across my ear.

“I was so hoping we’d end up like this. You are so sexy,” he said. His hands moved across my chest, flicking my nipples. I moaned until he pinched them, then I tensed up. He got that I didn’t like that and went back to a more gentle touch. Then his hands moved lower, down my abdomen, and to my dick. “Fuck, you’re huge!”

He stroked my cock, using the soapy water to make his hand slick enough to slide up and down on it. He kept going, starting with slow gentle strokes, and then picking up speed. I felt my balls tighten, and then I came, pushing my body back into him and arching my back as I blew my load. It was funny, because when I arched my back up my dick popped out of the water, just the head, so it looked like a submarine firing off a missile when I ejaculated. He was good at this, and he nursed me along, making it last. When I was done, I collapsed back into him.

He nuzzled my neck again, and began to gently wash my body. He sensed my vulnerability, and made sure that he held me tight while he did. It occurred to me that good lovers got that, they understood that I needed to feel them hold me after I came. “I was thinking we could get in the shower and rinse off,” he said.

I got out first and then held out my hand to him, leading him into the shower. The water there was warm; the bath had gotten a little cool, and it felt really good. I smiled down at his erection lustfully and stroked it with my hand. Then I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. He moaned and started thrusting into me. He’d been around enough to know that he wasn’t big enough to really choke a guy who was a good cocksucker, so he let himself go. It didn’t take long before his balls rose up. I planned to swallow him but he grabbed my head and pulled me off. He took his own cock in his hand and started stroking himself, and then he came, blasting his load all over my face.

I stood up, my face covered with his cum, while he looked at me kind of sheepishly. I took a blob and ate it, and smiled at him. “That was hot,” I said, and then rinsed off. We got out of the shower, dried off, and he seemed kind of nervous. “I should get going,” he said.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I figured you’d want some time alone, and I don’t want to get in trouble. We’re not supposed to fuck around with the guests.”

“It seems to me that I read a bunch of shit about customer satisfaction in those brochures,” I teased. “I’d say you’re doing better at that than anyone else in this hotel.” He chuckled. “Look, you won’t get in trouble, or get fired. I’ll make sure of it.”

“You don’t know the manager. He can be an asshole.”

“Dude, you don’t know me. I’ll call the chairman of the hotel group and have his ass fired if he messes with me,” I said. I could probably pull that off.

“Then I should probably stay.”

“You probably should.” We climbed into bed and he let me snuggle up to his hard chest. I thought about Robbie and felt sad. I felt sad that we were where we were, and even sadder that it didn’t bother me more.

 

December 1, 1999

 

“If I were a bottom, you’d be a dream come true,” Josh said as he finished waking me up with a blow job. It was funny, his way of telling me I wouldn’t get to fuck him. Only I knew if I wanted to, and if I paid him enough, he’d let me. I was so much more confident now than I was a month ago. I didn’t have to do that; I didn’t need to do that. I knew that if I wanted to get laid, it would be easy, incredibly easy. Then again, I was rich, handsome, had a big dick, and was in San Francisco. That’s not really saying much.

“If you weren’t a big pussy, you’d try,” I said, teasing him anyway.

“I will,” he said. I put my finger on his lips to stop him, and then leaned in to give him a kiss.

“You are such a skilled lover; you can make any guy happy without surrendering that tight little hole of yours.” He giggled at that. “So you working today?”

“Yeah, in two hours. I have to head home and change clothes,” he said, suddenly in a hurry. “You can call me if you need some company.”

“I’ll do that,” I said. He got up and got dressed, while I pulled out my wallet and handed him $1000.

“Dude, you don’t have to pay me. I wanted to do that,” he said. What a sweetheart.

“I have money, and you made me feel good. Take it. It’s my way of showing you how much I appreciate you.”

“You ever decide you want a personal masseur on your staff, call me,” he said.

“How will I do that?” I asked. He rolled his eyes and gave me his phone number. I threw on my gym clothes and went to check out the hotel fitness center. It was really nice. I started on the treadmill and spent my time watching this story about some poor Cuban kid whose mother had fled Cuba in a crappy boat. Most of the people had drowned, but this little kid and a couple of other people survived. So here he was, orphaned but alive, in Miami, staying with relatives.

The story went on, and talked about this kid, Elian Gonzalez, and how his father was still in Cuba and wanted him returned. What had turned out as a miracle, the kid surviving the sinking of his boat, was fast becoming an international incident. I finished up my workout and got ready to head into the steam room to sweat some more, and to clear out my sinuses. I stripped off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist, then took another one along to lie on. I opened the door and saw one other guy there, sitting on the lower step.

I was about to walk right by him when I recognized him. It had been a long time since I’d seen him, seen my nemesis. “Dan?” I asked, as if I didn’t recognize him.

“Brad,” he said formally. He hadn’t aged as gracefully as I had, or Robbie had for that matter. He was carrying about 15 pounds more than he should have, and it looked like he’d given up on workouts. His arms and legs were pretty scrawny compared to how he used to look. All the guys I’d been with kept telling me I looked like I was in my late 20s. Dan looked like he was in his late 30s. He looked his age.

“It’s been a long time,” I said in a wistful way. “It’s really good to see you after all these years.”

He looked at me, kind of surprised. “It’s good to see you too.” He was trying to not sound insincere.

“What brings you to the City?” I asked.

“I’m here for the Venture Capital Convention. You?” he asked, as if he didn’t know.

“Same thing,” I said cheerfully. I sat a step above him and spread my legs wide enough so he could look up my towel. I wasn’t hard, or even close. I wondered if I’d even be able to get an erection if I managed to seduce this guy.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, I am starting to get really pissed at Brad. Robbie may have started this but Brad is starting cause more problems then Robbie did. That 65/35 split is about to start to shrink...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..