Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,170 Words
  • 5,906 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 37. Chapter 37

December 15, 1999

 

“I’ve got a dinner meeting scheduled this evening,” Robbie said. “I figured that would work out, since Stef and Kevin are going to be here.”

I stared at him, and for the first time in a while, I was annoyed with him. “Nope, you’ll have to cancel. Remember, we have plans tonight.”

He looked at me funny. “And we can’t change them?” he asked.

“No, we can’t,” I said firmly. There was already a box sitting in his office. Everything was in place. “We have a date, and you can’t break it.”

I could tell he wanted to whine, and he could tell that I could tell, and that really irritated him. “I was kind of hoping you could be flexible with this.”

“You want your car back in the shop, you go ahead and break our date,” I said, smiling to make it a joke. Sort of.

He grinned at me. “Fine. I get it.” He tried to get out of bed but I held him down. He started wrestling with me, and that led to a round of amazing sex.

“You didn’t get away,” I teased.

“I have to set my alarm half an hour early with you around,” he pretended to growl. “But now I have to get up.”

“What do you think I should do about Omega?” I really wanted his opinion, but it was also kind of fun to mess with him like this. I knew it was a blatant attention grabbing maneuver, forcing him to stay and talk to me, but I did it anyway.

“You ask me that now?” I nodded. “You know, you have all these people working for you, and you said they don’t have shit to do. Put them on it. You don’t always have to do all the work. They call that delegating.” He got up and headed to take a shower, while I thought of what he said.

I followed him into the shower. “Oh no you don’t. I’m already late,” he said, thinking I was going to try for another round of sex.

“That’s a really good idea,” I told him, as I grabbed the shampoo and started washing his hair for him.

“You think so?” He grinned.

“Yeah. I’ve been worried about them, but if I give them something fun and exciting to do, and offer them shitloads of money, it will keep them happy. I just have to figure out who the brightest and most loyal are, along with all the other details.”

“See, I’m not dumb after all.”

“No, you’re pretty fucking smart. So smart that I’m wondering if you’re just doing this to get rid of me. You know I’ll have to be in Los Altos to put this all together.”

He knew I was teasing him. “You figured me out. I’m so tired and sore from having sex with you, it’s the only way I could get a break.”

“That almost sounds like you’re complaining.”

He smiled. “No fucking way. Now let me out of here. I have to get going.” I let him get ready and leave, and then went downstairs and sat at the big dining room table. I liked to do this with projects, to spread them all over the place and make stacks of relevant information. The dining room in my house was perfect for that, even though Rosa didn’t agree. She came out and looked at the table, scowled at me, then went back into the kitchen.

“Hey there,” Cody said. “I figured you’d be in here when Rosa looked all pissed off.”

“I like to spread out,” I said with a smile.

“So what’s going on tonight?”

“I have a surprise for Robbie. I’m going to kidnap him and fuck his brains out.” He laughed. “Stef and Kevin will be here though.”

“Guess I should make an appearance,” he said casually, like he didn’t want to. Which, for Cody, meant he really wanted to.

“You don’t have to. They’re not expecting you to.”

“I’ll be around,” he said.

“No, it’s OK,” I said, giving him shit. He gave me a dirty look, so I got up and walked over to him and gave him a really nice kiss. He was really keyed up, really horny, so I led him back upstairs and blew him. Cody had the perfect dick, both in shape and size, and after Robbie, he was the most fun to blow. He let me know what he liked in such sexy ways, with his moans and his thrusts, and then when he came, he turned into an animal, grabbing my shoulders, not my head, and ramming his dick into my mouth. I smiled up and him and licked my lips. “You’re so fun to blow.”

“Good thing; that way maybe you’ll do it more often.”

“I’ll blow you anytime you want,” I said, acting slutty. He smiled and shook his head. “We’re good friends, aren’t we?”

“You’re one of my best friends,” he said. “You, Matt, Max, and Stef. The guys I rely on.”

“You’re one of my best friends too. I’m wondering why, if we’re such good friends, you can’t admit to me that you really like Kevin.”

He frowned at me, then looked away, then sighed. “If I wanted to talk about this, I would.”

I climbed on top of him, which was pretty funny since I was fully dressed and he had no pants on. “No you wouldn’t. You’d keep it all bottled up inside until someone forced it out of you. So I’m doing it.”

“There’s something about him that drives me wild. And you know what bugs me? He totally blows me off. Guys don’t do that to me. Well, gay guys anyway.”

I smiled at him and shook my head. “Dude, you’re being played.”

“What? Has he said something about me?” He asked that so anxiously, like a guy in high school passing notes about someone he liked, that it made me laugh.

“No, he hasn’t said anything about you. You want me to find out for you? I could pass him a note during study hall.”

“Fuck you,” he said. “He’s playing me?”

“Beating the wolf at his own game. If you weren’t so fucking infatuated with him, what would you do?”

“I’d flirt with him while acting like I wasn’t really too interested. I’d make sure that I flirted with other guys so he could see. But I’d go back to him all the time, to let him know he had a chance.”

“You know, that sounds just like how he treated you during Thanksgiving.”

His eyes flew open, and then narrowed, and he finally got this evil grin on his face. “That little fucker. No one beats me at the game. Especially not a rookie like him.”

“He’s no rookie. He’s one of the best bottoms I’ve ever had.” He swallowed hard. “What is it about him that attracts you?”

“The way he moves. Everything he does is fluid. There are lots of guys in LA that look as good as he does, but none is as sexy. And when I look in his eyes, there’s something there. He’s not brainless, like most of the twinks around here.”

“You should marry him, and then we’ll be related,” I said, changing the subject.

“What?” he asked.

I told him all about the deal with my biological father and the connection to Omega. I even told him about my trip to San Diego to meet Mike. “So guess who the mystery man is that outed me to the Carmichael clan?” He just shook his head, indicating he had no clue. “Brian.”

“Brian? Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Nope. He’s David’s new boyfriend.”

Cody just looked away from me, visibly upset. “I can’t believe I was with him. I can’t believe I loved him. That’s what scares me about Kevin. The last guy I felt this way about was Brian.”

“That doesn’t mean Kevin is evil. It just means that when you really like someone, your perceptive abilities are pretty muted. It happened with Matt too, didn’t it?”

He didn’t want to admit that, but he did. “Yeah, it did. Maybe that’s why I suck at relationships. Maybe once I’m in one, I can’t read the guy anymore.”

“I don’t think that at all. You know what I think?”

“What?”

I smiled. “I think you haven’t found the right guy yet.”

“I gotta go,” he said, looking at his watch. We stood up and he pulled up his pants, then we walked downstairs. “You go have your fuckfest, and I’ll stay here and try to break Mr. Suave’s walls down,” he said, referring to Kevin.

I got downstairs and started working when my phone rang. Evidently I was destined to get nothing done today.

“Hey,” Robbie said. “There’s this box here with some directions in it.”

“I think one of them was a directive telling you not to ask any questions?” I teased.

“Rope and handcuffs? And a G-String? You’re making me horny as hell,” he said in his sexy voice. “You gonna tie me up?”

“What about ‘no questions’ don’t you get?”

“Fine. So what do I do with this stuff?”

“What did it tell you to do?” I asked him.

“The note said to keep everything in a box until I got further instructions.”

“Then I’d do that,” I said, being a smart ass.

“Alright. I gotta run.” Then he hung up. I’d just re-immersed myself into planning my new project on Omega when I was interrupted again. Fortunately I was back to being my old stable self now, so I was really glad I didn’t bite the person’s head off when I looked up and saw it was Jeanine, with Tiffany.

I jumped up and gave Jeanine a warm hug and a kiss, and then did the same for Tiffany, shocking the shit out of her. “I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Thanks,” she said nervously. I made them sit down and talk to me.

“I’m glad you came over,” I told Jeanine. “You know this New Year’s party we’re having?” She nodded. “Stef’s coming down to work on the plans. I want to apologize in advance if he bulldozes over you like he does me.”

She laughed. “I’m evidently better at keeping him contained than you are. I’ve actually gotten him to agree that the upstairs over there,” she said, referring to our house, “is off limits.”

“That means this house is completely fair game. Crap. I’ll have to get anything important out of the way.” I knew Stef would take over the lower floors, I’d just hoped to avoid giving up the entire upstairs.

“I think he’s planning an orgy for your room,” Jeanine joked. “Thanks for the warning though.” She got up to leave but I stopped her.

“I also wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking about what you said, about taking JJ out of school.”

“And?” she asked. I noticed that Tiffany was really paying attention too. JJ was her protégé.

“I really don’t know what the best move is, but I do know that you’ll make the best decision for him. So if you want him to switch to tutors, and he wants to do it as well, I have no problem with it. Just let me know what you guys decide.”

She stared at me, and then smiled, a loving smile, the first one she’d given me in a long time. “Thanks Brad.”

My phone rang, and that hastened their departure. “Plastic tarps?” Robbie asked. “You planning something messy?”

“You have no idea,” I said, smiling. Evelyn was doing this perfectly, delivering him boxes or notes right on schedule. I looked at my watch and smiled.

“Hang on,” he said. She had just given him the latest envelope. “I’m supposed to pick up three orders of pasta? I’m buying dinner? What kind of deal is this?” he joked.

“Best investment you ever made,” I said, sounding slutty. He laughed, and then hung up.

I got some peace for the rest of the morning and early afternoon, giving me enough time to outline my plan. I called Luke to let him know what I was going to throw at Stef and to get his feedback. I’d learned from this thing with Robbie that sometimes asking people and getting their input ahead of time made them much more cooperative.

Cody got home first, and I blew him again. He said he wanted to make sure he wasn’t too horny for Kevin. It sounded like a good excuse to get me to suck his dick, not that I needed one. He stayed upstairs while I went back down to wait for Kevin and Stef. They were supposed to get in at 3:30pm, but they were late, and that was screwing up my schedule. I sat there, staring at the clock, and decided that if they weren’t there by 5:00, I was leaving anyway.

At 4:45 they breezed in. “I am so sorry we are late,” Stef said when he saw my pissed off expression. “There was air and car traffic.”

“Well you’ve gotten here just in time to see me leave,” I said, trying to not sound bitchy. “I’ve got some stuff to go over with you in the morning though.”

“You have plans?” he asked.

“He’s having a fuck-a-thon with his man,” Cody said. He’d come into the room unnoticed. Stef rushed over and gave him a warm hug and a kiss.

“You will keep me company tonight?” Stef asked, flirting with Cody.

“Absolutely,” he said. “We’re going to this new restaurant they just opened. You can come too Kevin, if you want,” Cody said flippantly. I watched Kevin digest that, and grapple with Cody’s new attitude.

“It could be fun,” Keving said airily.

Cody moved over to Kevin, and it was funny to watch Kevin try and figure out whether he’d hug him or plant a lip lock on him. Cody did neither. “This your first time in LA?”

“This part of LA,” Kevin said.

“Since you don’t know anyone, I was thinking I could take you to a couple of parties this weekend, if you’re up for it.” Stef looked at me and I glared at him to keep him from giggling.

“Sounds like a plan,” Kevin said.

“One’s formal, one’s not,” Cody said, as disinterestedly as possible.

“I’ll look good, don’t worry,” Kevin said.

“I’m not worried about you looking good,” Cody said. “You always look good. I just wanted to make sure you felt comfortable.”

“So are you just taking me, or are you escorting me?” Kevin asked, flirting back. He put his arm through Cody’s and looked up at him with his ‘fuck me’ look.

“That depends on whether you’re a good boy or not,” Cody said, smiling. I shook my head.

“I’m out of here,” I told them. I hopped into the Porsche and drove over to the apartment, getting everything set up just the way I wanted it, then I took a long, hot shower. I snuck into the other bedroom to wait for Robbie. If an outsider would have seen me, lurking in the guest room stark naked, he’d have thought I was nuts. Robbie was supposed to arrive at 6:55pm. At exactly that time, the door opened.

“Brad!” I heard him call. “Brad!” I didn’t answer. I heard him tearing open an envelope. He’d found my note. I chuckled as he read it aloud. “Spread the plastic tarp carefully over the bed, then put the pasta in the kitchen. Place the box next to the bed. Go into the bathroom and close the door. Take a shower. Wear nothing. If you don’t follow these instructions, you’ll be punished.” I smiled as I heard him chuckle. “Punished. Yeah right. Probably what the rope and handcuffs are for.”

I heard him tromping around as he did what he was supposed to do, and then I heard the shower turn on. I peeked in the room and found that he’d neglected to spread the tarp out; he’d just tossed it on the bed. And he’d left the door open. I put another note on the bed and went and turned off the hot water at the heater.

“Fuck! Mother fucker!” I heard him yell when the water got cold. “Alright asshole, what did I do wrong?” he said as he came barreling out of the shower. “Another fucking note telling me to re-check the list.” He grabbed the list. I heard him spread the tarp out better, and I heard the bathroom door close, so I turned the hot water back on.

He’d left the pasta in the kitchen. I’d ordered his favorite from the restaurant he’d gone to. He loved their Fettuccini Alfredo. A minute in the microwave got it nice and warm. I hurried into the bedroom and sprawled across the bed, which was actually pretty tough to do without messing up the plastic tarp. Finally I got myself situated, lying flat on my back. I took the Fettuccini and poured it all over my torso and groin, then tried to adopt the sexiest pose I could. I ended up with my arms folded back with both hands behind my head, and one leg cocked up.

It was actually pretty erotic, having warm pasta all over my body. I heard the shower stop and I smiled. Less than a minute later he came out of the bathroom, stark naked, looking even more handsome than he had when I first met him.

“You hungry baby?” I asked. He got a huge grin, then laughed, then came over and climbed into bed with me.

“You picked my two favorite things in the world: You and food.” I laughed, and then he kissed me. He broke off the kiss and moved his mouth down my body, slurping Fettuccini off my chest. He grabbed a glob from my abdomen and fed it to me as he continued his way down. Slowly and deliberately he sucked the pasta off of me, making sure he fed me as he did, cleaning my body with his mouth until he got to my groin.

I was hard as a rock, and I got even harder as he slathered Alfredo sauce on my shaft, and then sucked it off. He did the same thing over and over again, adding in some noodles. I just lay there and moaned, enjoying the feel of his mouth on every crevice of my body. He didn’t make me cum, but he got me close, so damn close.

He smiled up at me and I looked at my body, amazed that he’d almost completely cleaned me off. “That was the best damn dinner I ever had in my life.” I laughed. “I’ll bet if I suck on this thing a little more, I’ll get dessert.” I pulled him up to me and kissed him.

“Let’s take another shower, this time together,” I said. I pulled the plastic tarp off and folded it up, tossing it into the corner, and we went in and took a real sensuous shower.

“Do I get to spread strawberries and whipped cream all over you now?” he teased as we got out.

“Maybe,” I said, flirting. He got to the box and picked it up, pulling out the hand cuffs and rope.

He looked at them, then at me. “I think it’s time for you to tie me up.”

“Nope,” I said. He stared at me, completely confused. I took the handcuffs out of his hand and put one end around my left wrist and the other part to the bed post. Then I did the same thing with the right hand. “Cuff me to the bed.”

“Are you sure?” he asked nervously. I nodded. He did what I asked him to.

“Now my feet, tie them up to the bed too.” He was really freaked out, but he did what I asked him to do. When he was done, he stood back and looked down at me, tied up spread-eagled on the bed, stark naked. I lay there and fought back the panic that threatened to overwhelm me: The panic at having no control, at being completely vulnerable. For me, it was as if I was claustrophobic and someone had locked me in a small room.

He played gently with my limp dick. “You don’t seem all that into this. I never figured you for a bondage guy.” That made me laugh, and his hand was definitely getting me harder. “Now what?”

“Whatever you want,” I said.

“What? What do you mean?”

“I’m yours. Do whatever you want to me,” I said, working to keep my nervousness out of my voice.

He still didn’t get what I was doing. He grabbed the Vaseline playfully. “Maybe you’d like the fisting thing from the other end?”

“Whatever you want,” I said to him. Then he got it. Then his whole expression changed, and he lay down next to me and gently stroked my chest. He realized what I’d done. I’d given up control, complete control to him. I’d done something for him that I wouldn’t have done for anyone else. I’d given him this chance to be the dominant one, to be the master, as it were. He knew me so well. He knew how hard this was for me, knew that it was my way of not just telling him that I loved and trusted him, but showing him that I did. I watched as a tear fell down his cheek, and I instinctively went to wipe it away but I couldn’t because my wrist was cuffed. That made him chuckle. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, and I kissed him back.

“Where’s the key?” he asked. I looked up at him, concerned. “This is driving you crazy. You made your point. Now I’m springing you.”

“In that drawer,” I said, gesturing at the nightstand. He found it and unlocked my arms, then untied my legs. He hadn’t really bound them up all that tightly. Then he lay on top of me and started kissing me. I’d never felt so much love from him in a kiss as I did that moment. I felt some Vaseline on my dick, and then he moved to take me inside him. Normally when he did this, he was pretty focused on getting off. Not this time. This time he showed me that he was in charge in a gentle way, and all of his movements, everything he did, was really loving.

Usually when we make love, we talk to each other, because he likes it, but not this time. This time, we said nothing, we made love silently, just kissing each other, and then staring in each other’s eyes while he slowly moved his body with mine. I felt my body respond to his, felt myself getting close, but I didn’t have to tell him that. He could read it in my eyes. We brought each other to orgasm, to a beautiful climax, at the exact same time. When I came, I felt myself ejaculating into him, and I felt tears pouring down my face. There were tears pouring down his cheeks too.

He collapsed on top of me, just shaking, not that I wasn’t, and we held onto each other so tightly it almost hurt. “You really love me,” he said.

“Yeah, I do. And you really love me.”

“I do. That was the most meaningful thing I’ve ever experienced.” He was an emotional wreck, and normally that would have annoyed me, but this time it was a happy thing. “All day long I was trying to figure out what you were planning to do to me. I kind of thought the bondage thing was hot.” I laughed. “Never in a million years would I have guessed this.”

“I’m good at planning,” I told him.

“That must have been really hard for you, to give up complete control like that.”

“It was. I wouldn’t do it for anyone else. I couldn’t do it for anyone else.”

“I remember back on November 2, when we were in David’s office. I was trying to get what you were saying.”

“This isn’t about guilt. Don’t go there,” I said. I knew him well enough to know that he’d gotten the point, and that any more flagellation would just damage him.

“I’m not,” he said, kissing me. “You were trying to tell me that what we have is so beautiful; it’s too beautiful to do anything to risk fucking it up.” I nodded. “I got it now. That won’t happen again.”

“Robbie, people make mistakes. I don’t expect you to be perfect, and I know I won’t be. If something happens and you fuck up and sleep with another guy, I could get over that. But I’ll never be able to share your heart.”

“You won’t have to.”

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I never thought I would see the day that Brad would give up that level of control with anyone, not even Robbie. I know it will work out now... I just know it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..