Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,124 Words
  • 15,421 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 14. Chapter 14

November 16, 1999

 

Dinner was a blast. The kids were pretty excited to learn that Salisbury steak night had been pre-empted by Round Table pizza. They ate way more than I thought possible, and that told me a lot about Tim’s food budget, why it was so high. After I’d given him the check, he’d opened his books up to me and let me pore over them, more to solicit advice at this point than help. I’d arranged to pay for a big Thanksgiving dinner for them all, and given him another check for that along with the pizza. It was so little to make such a big difference.

“You live in Malibu?” Drew asked as we drove home. Tim let him sit next to the window, which meant Tim was in the middle right next to me. Riding next to this handsome man of God, with his leg rubbing against mine, was creating a very obvious reaction in me. I smiled when I glanced at his crotch and saw his jeans seemingly bulging out as the material tried to rein his own dick in.

“I do,” I told him. “I also travel to the Bay Area a lot. I have three sons, one who is older than you, and two who are younger.”

“Are they gay?” he asked.

“Darius, our oldest son, is straight. I don’t know if the other two have figured it out yet.” That was a really good question, and I didn’t have the complete answer to it. Darius was the only one I felt comfortable answering that question about. Like I’d told Robbie, Darius and Robbie had really bonded. Robbie said that Darius was completely focused on women. It was funny, because it was almost like Robbie was disappointed. When we went to Escorial, Darius immediately migrated to Ace and Jack, two other straight guys. They told me that he didn’t really ask them questions, he just listened to them a lot, like he was trying to find role models.

JJ was a big wild card. On the one hand, as a figure skater, it would be easy to stereotype him as being gay. But none of his mannerisms off the ice were effeminate, not that that mattered. He was an enigma. He was a figure skater with a gay dad, two of them, actually, but he didn’t really seem gay himself. It was going to be interesting if he was straight. He was a pretty small kid. He’d blow a stereotype right out the door if he turned out to be heterosexual.

Will had dropped some hints about it to me, but he was so shy it would be tough for him to really be open about anything sexual. If I had to guess, I’d say that he was gay. All the guys stared at Cody; all of them worshipped Cody. But when Will stared at him, it was more than just admiring another good looking male. There was definitely lust there. I’d caught him hanging out in the other house watching Max float around in the pool at the end of summer. Max had been nude, lying on his stomach on an air mattress. Will had been watching him while all but licking his lips. When I’d walked into the room, he’d jumped about ten feet into the air, and his pants had been tenting. He’d been so embarrassed that I didn’t really say anything about it. I’d made it clear to him that I was there for him if he needed me, and in our house, he had to know there was no stigma to being gay. I figured I’d let him come out to me if and when he figured it out himself.

We pulled into the garage, since Robbie’s Ferrari was gone, and I led Drew and Tim into our house. Jeanine and the boys were all there, surprisingly enough.

“Dad!” Will said enthusiastically when he saw me. “You missed some wicked waves this afternoon.”

“Rub it in, you little jerk,” I said playfully. “I can’t surf until next week.”

“Sucks to be you,” he said. He seemed to suddenly realize I had people with me, and he got really shy.

“Will, this is Drew. He’s going to stay with us for a couple of days,” I said.

“We have a house guest?” Jeanine asked pleasantly. “I’m Jeanine.” She shook hands with Drew. It was at times like this that I realized how awesome she was, and it bothered me that we weren’t closer. “Let me introduce you to JJ and Darius.” I am proud of my sons, and I was especially proud of them now. Without saying anything, they’d realized that Drew was here because he was having some kind of issues, and they rose to the occasion, making him feel at home. Jeanine sent him up to the guest room with Will and JJ and then I filled her in. “He will stay here with us,” she announced.

“Indefinitely?” I asked her curiously.

She frowned at me. “Of course.” I guess her years as a nanny, and raising our kids, had made adding an extra kid less of an issue to her.

“Another teenager?” I asked, with a raised eyebrow, trying to make this question more playful.

“How much harder can one more be?” she teased.

“That’s very generous of you,” Tim said. “I’ll prod our people to work out the details as quickly as possible.”

“Let me know if I can help,” Jeanine said pleasantly.

“I really should get back,” Tim said. He went upstairs to check on Drew, to see where he was staying and say goodbye to him, then I walked him out to the van.

“Do you usually check up on the kids you place in foster care?” I asked.

“Usually, although how soon we check depends on the situation. I’m not worried about Drew,” Tim said.

“Still, I don’t think it would hurt for you to come by tomorrow and see him, do you?” I asked him.

He grinned. “You mean maybe around lunchtime, so I could sample some more of Rosa’s cooking?”

“That’s right,” I said. He was so cute, and so good, so pure. He attracted me in a way that no man ever did. He didn’t attract me with his looks, although he was cute, or his body, although he was fit. It wasn’t his sense of humor, although he had a good one, or his company, although he was fun. No, he had an innate sense of goodness. He was just a really good person. For someone like me, who runs into truly evil people in the business world, it was almost intoxicating.

“I don’t know how to thank you for what you have done. You’ve changed so many lives, and you made my dreams possible,” he said.

“You’re a good man, doing good works. It feels nice to help you with it,” I said softly.

“You’re a good man too,” he said. I moved in slowly and kissed him gently. He responded ever-so-lightly, but it was like a freight train was behind his lips, lust and desire that had been pent up and was screaming to be let out. He made to end the kiss but I didn’t, so he went with it, and we talked with our lips. Finally he seemed to realize what he was doing, got flustered, and broke off the kiss.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“I’m not,” I told him. “That was one of the nicest kisses I’ve had.”

“I know, but I don’t normally do that.”

“You don’t kiss other men?” I asked, puzzled.

“Well no, actually I don’t, but especially not on the first date.”

I grinned and moved closer, wrapping my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He returned my hug, and put his head on my shoulder. I could feel his mouth next to my neck, his warm breath blowing just below my ear. His body yearned for mine; I could feel his hard dick pressing against mine. But that would be way too much for him to handle, so I just enjoyed the contact and the warmth. “So this was our first date?” I teased as I let him go.

“I don’t know,” he said.

“So what are the rules on the second date?” I asked, flirting, trying to embarrass him.

“I guess we’ll find out tomorrow,” he said, surprising me by flirting right back. I laughed, gave him a final quick kiss, and sent him on his way. I figured I’d have a big task, getting Drew settled in, but Jeanine and the boys had absorbed him into their world with stunning ease. I wandered over to the other house and went out on the patio to smoke my nightly joint.

I was just leaning back, enjoying my third hit, when I heard the door slide open. I was worried about that. The boys knew not to bother me out here at night, but Drew may not know the rule yet. It didn’t matter anyway: it was Max.

“Hey!” I said cheerfully, and got up to give him a nice hug and an affectionate kiss. “Smoke up.” I handed him the joint and he sat next to me, enjoying the weed, the sound of the surf, and the beautiful, clear night.

“Can I ask you something?” he said.

“You just did,” I said lamely. I looked at him to tell him he was an idiot for thinking he had to ask me that before broaching an issue.

“How come you haven’t hit on me?”

“You know Max, this past couple of weeks, I’ve been through a living hell. I know that you, better than most guys, understand what this feels like. It would be so easy to be with you. Don’t think I don’t think about it. But when the dust settles, I’d never be able to forgive myself if I made you feel this way.”

“Everybody worries about me, thinks I’m so fucking fragile.” Max was mad, and bitter. “I deal with Cody fucking damn near every guy in Hollywood. I’m fine with that. Why am I some fucking China doll?” I didn’t point out that he didn’t really seem all that fine with it.

“Max, we had an amazing connection, and I had to make a choice and sever it. It hurt me, but I think it hurt you worse. For a long time I couldn’t look at you without seeing sadness in your eyes. It killed me, knowing I caused it. I’m so happy with us now. We’re friends, good friends, and I love surfing with you. I’m still pissed that you didn’t come to Maui with us, by the way.”

“Why don’t you just say it? Why don’t you just tell me you don’t want to be with me? You don’t have to give me a bunch of fucking excuses, just because you don’t want to be with me.” Now he was pissed and hurt. I leaned over, grabbed his head, and pulled him into a kiss, a strong, forceful kiss, one that I put in all of the emotions for him that I’d harbored all these years. All the love, all the caring, all the anguish, all of it, I put all of it in that one kiss.

I broke it off and just looked at him. It was like we’d had a mind meld, but we’d done it through our lips. I told him that I wanted him, but I didn’t want to hurt him. He told me that he wanted me, but he wasn’t over me, and probably never would be. “Do you get it now?” I asked.

“I want you, you want me. You don’t want to hurt me, but I know the risks. Why don’t you trust me enough to let me make the decision? If I want to risk it, why won’t you let me? I’m a smart guy. I’ve got a fucking PhD in Physics. It’s like you’re patronizing me,” he said. “And it pisses me off that I have to beg you to fuck me, when you’ll fuck other guys you don’t even know.”

And I was stuck, and he was right. I stood up and he looked at me funny. I held out my hand and he took it. “You want this?” He nodded. “Once we go upstairs, and we’re alone, I won’t be able to say no to you,” I said. “I don’t have that much willpower.” I did, but I wanted to make him feel better, and attractive, not that he wasn’t. He was just insecure about it like I was. I followed him up the stairs, staring at his cute ass the entire way, so by the time we got to my personal room, the place I’d set aside in Stef’s old house for when I really wanted some privacy, I was rock hard.

We stripped off our clothes like crazed beasts, and there before me was the body that had made me so happy all those years ago, the body that I’d trained to be an amazing bottom. I closed the distance between us and hugged him, felt our hard dicks smash together. “You want me to fuck you Max?” I asked in my sluttiest voice. “You think you can still handle me.”

“Yeah, fuck me,” he said breathlessly. I pushed him onto the bed, onto his back, and lay on top of him, just kissing him and making out for a long time. I really loved this guy, and it had been almost 15 years since I’d gotten to be with him. I flipped him over forcefully and moved my mouth down his back, until I got to his crack. I started licking my way down, teasing him, flicking my tongue all around his hole, but never quite on it. He moaned and shoved his ass back in my face, begging me to tongue him, so I did. Now I really took him on a ride, because this boy loved to be rimmed.

“Enough,” he said. “Fuck me. Fuck me goddammit!” I lubed him up and slid my dick up and down his crack, still teasing him. When the head was over his hole he’d move his ass back, trying to catch it. I could stand no more. I slid in slowly but steadily. “Mmm,” he cooed. “This is what I wanted. This is it.” I started to piston in and out of him, his tight ass squeezing me, reminding me what I’d missed all those years, what I could have had. Only Max was a lot better now than he used to be. He was good before, but he was great now. He worked with me, moving to make sure we both enjoyed it as much as possible.

I rolled him over onto his side, away from me, and then I rolled onto my back, taking him with me, and fucked him in the ‘JP Position’. He loved it. He put his arms behind my head, grabbing onto my hair as I pounded his ass, savoring every minute of it. I smiled as I noticed that he’d carefully avoided my wound when he grabbed my hair. How typical of Max to be thoughtful and caring, even now, when he was so fired up. I used my hands to gently explore his torso. When I got to his nipples, I pinched them gently, like I remembered he liked. He whimpered now, and he was close, so close, he was all in his own little world. It was like we’d separated and he was by himself and I was only a dildo. He fucked me back with his ass on his way to one big fucking orgasm. Only I was doing the same thing, ignoring him and focusing on myself, on the feel of his soft tight ass.

I didn’t need to tell him I was going to cum, and he didn’t tell me. We just knew. I felt my load building, and then I erupted, so violently that I bit his shoulder. I looked down and saw his cock erupt, saw rope after rope of cum fly out unassisted by his hands, which were both still frantically grabbing my hair.

We lay there, panting for a while, until he lifted himself off of me and I made him lie on his back. Then I licked his cum off of his body, every glob, every streak, and sucked the last bit of it out of his now-limp dick. “You taste so good Max,” I said.

“I don’t know how I’ll feel about this tomorrow, but however I do, it was fucking worth it,” he said.

 

November 17, 1999

 

I sat on the patio, drinking my morning tea and reading the paper. The boys had come in to talk to me, but I was grumpy with them. I thought about it and started to laugh, really laugh, when I realized that I’d become just like Tonto. I liked to read my paper in the morning without being bothered. The phone rang and I looked at it expectantly, hoping it would be Robbie. It was Stef.

“Good morning, sweetie,” he said.

“Well good morning to you,” I said back.

“You are in a good mood. Did you get laid?”

I laughed. “Well yeah. A couple of times. I’m living with Max and Cody.”

“You had sex with Max?” he asked me, worried.

“I did,” I said. “He asked me why I didn’t want to sleep with him, and I told him I didn’t want to hurt him. He asked me why I had the right to make that decision for him.”

“That is a very good point,” Stef agreed. “I think it will work out fine in the end.”

“Damn straight. I worked his fine end out alright.” Stef giggled. “I want to take you somewhere when you’re next in Malibu.”

“That will be tomorrow, then,” he said. “Where are you taking me?”

“To church.”

“Well this should be interesting. I hope the roof doesn’t fall in on me.”

I chuckled. “I think you will find it will actually brighten your day.”

“You are certainly mysterious. We are coming down to work on the next bid. We lost the last one to Amphion.” I smiled. I knew he was smiling.

“That’s insane. We bid that one up so high it was scary,” I said. He was somber. I didn’t get it. “What’s wrong?”

“It was our first test. There was only one person who knew about that bid. Brandon.” Brandon was his personal assistant. Stef really doted on the guy, really liked him.

“I’m sorry Stef. I really am. How are you going to handle it?” I asked.

“I am going to pretend I am JP. I am going to lock my feelings away and treat him like I always do,” he said.

“You’re not good at that Stef. You may want to keep your contact with him to a minimum,” I said.

“No, I think instead I will spend more time with him. I want to sell this to Amphion hook, line, and sinker.” He was angry and determined. “We have three more deals up for bid before Thanksgiving, and one right afterward. I want to lose all of those to Amphion before then, because the conference is that week. Then we can all pretend to be despondent.”

“What happens if they figure this out?” I asked.

“Then we will overpay for a deal or two until we figure out that they know what we are up to. We have been pulling together some interesting info on Mr. Church. I think you will find our meeting tomorrow enlightening.”

“I’ll bet,” I told him. I saw my caller ID go off and it was Robbie. “I have to go now, Stef.” I hung up before he could say anything and clicked over to the other line.

“Hey, you miss me already?” I asked cheerfully.

“I do. I talked to Carson, and I want to keep my testicles, so I decided to call you,” he said. He seemed sad.

“So the only reason you’re calling is because you’re afraid of me?” I asked, teasing him.

“No, but I wanted you to know. How are you? How’s your head?”

“Swollen from thinking about you,” I said in my slutty voice.

He chuckled. I was working him out of his bad mood. “The other head, dumb ass.”

“It still hurts a little bit, but I’m doing better.”

“Carson was really mad at me, and really hurt,” he said. “He demanded to know where I was.”

“What did you tell him?” I asked.

“I didn’t tell him anything. I said I wouldn’t, and I won’t,” he snapped. That was the surest proof that he didn’t say anything. He was still pissed off about it.

“I knew you wouldn’t, I just wondered how you got out of it,” I said.

“I told him I was confused, and torn between the two of you. I needed to be by myself to think about it,” he said.

“What’s bothering you?” I asked. He said nothing. “It’s OK Robbie. You can tell me.”

“You’ll think I’m an idiot. You’ll think I’m even stupider than you already do,” he said.

“The only thing you’ve done that was stupid, really stupid, unbelievably fucking stupid, was letting me get away,” I said. I heard him snaugh.

“I thought I wanted to be alone, but now I’m lonely,” he said, dodging the issue.

“What do you want?” I asked. “Do you want me to come see you?”

“Yeah, but I said I wouldn’t. I told both of you that I wouldn’t,” he said despondently. “I should go.”

“Call me tonight,” I said.

“Why?”

“Phone sex,” I said. He laughed at that. “You don’t think I can get you off over the phone?”

“You can get me off damn near any way you try,” he said.

“Good. Call me tonight, if you get a chance.”

“Alright,” he said. Only he wouldn’t tell me what was bothering him, and that meant it had something to do with Carson.

I hung up and started reading my paper and the phone rang. It was Robbie again. “You must be horny,” I said. “Phone sex in the morning?”

He ignored me. “He kept pressuring me about movies.” Robbie said.

“Carson?”

“Yeah.”

“How?” I asked.

“I’ve set up a team to give me movie recommendations. They met yesterday and nixed two pictures: Red Planet and Battlefield Earth. They’re sci-fi flicks, and they’ve got some potential, but not enough. We chose Erin Brockovich, a legal movie, and Gladiator, instead. Gladiator is good because it’s got a bunch of half-naked men running around in it.” I laughed with him. “He was all pissed off. Told me I made stupid decisions.”

“What do you think?”

“I think we made the right calls,” he said.

“You going to change your mind?” I asked.

“No. But it bothered me that he was really putting the pressure on. I’m starting to wonder if you’re right.”

“I’m sorry, Robbie,” I said.

“You’re sorry? How hypocritical is that?” He was a mess. A basket case.

“Robbie, knock it off. I’m sorry because I know how bad this must hurt you. And I’m nervous.”

“Why are you nervous?”

“I’m hoping this doesn’t freak you out before I can get your Ferrari fixed,” I teased, referring to his mid-life crisis. I wasn’t sure how he’d take that, but he laughed.

“I gotta go,” he said.

“One more thing,” I said.

“What?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Brad.” Then he hung up. I did love him, but there was no denying that the longer this drama went on, the less important that love was.

Tim showed up at noon and checked up on Drew, who was doing pretty well. Jeanine had started working with him on school stuff, and that really impressed Tim. She was like that though, caring and organized. She just didn’t really care for me all that much.

“I’m bringing someone over for a tour tomorrow,” I said.

“Who?”

“My uncle. Stefan Schluter.”

“You’re bringing Stefan Schluter to see our church tomorrow?” he asked, near panic.

“Yeah. You worried God will knock it down when he walks in?”

“Very funny. This is serious. This is huge,” he said excitedly.

“Why?” I asked. I thought he was being a little premature, thinking Stef would dump a bunch of money on them.

“Don’t you get it? These boys are at the low ebb of their lives. Someone like him, who’s been where they are and is now one of the richest men in the world, that’s an amazing example for them. This could really help them!”

I looked into his eyes, amazed. He didn’t think about money for the church or mission. He just thought about the guys, his wards, and how this would help them. I leaned in and kissed him, I couldn’t stop myself.

“What’s that for?” he asked.

“You’re so good,” I said. “Come on.” I grabbed his hand and led him up to my personal room. He walked in and got nervous.

“I can’t, I mean, I really, I mean...” I shut him up with a kiss.

“I want to give you something to make you feel good, to make you happy, to make you smile.” I kissed him again, and felt the freight train of his desire starting to break through.

“What?” he asked breathlessly. My hand was on his hard dick, massaging it through his pants. I dropped to my knees and replaced my hand with my mouth, nibbling the outline of his dick through his jeans while I undid them. I almost ripped them open and pulled them down, and his hard cock sprang out. It was beautiful, almost perfect. It was a little over six inches long, and a little on the thick side. It thrust forward from his sexy bush of dark red pubic hair. I wanted to take time to enjoy him, but I was worried if I didn’t get my mouth on his dick, he’d get his willpower back and push me away.

“This,” I said, and swallowed him in one gulp. He moaned, and then gently began to rock his hips, thrusting with me in time to my own movements. His moans, his melodic moans, were so exciting, so beautiful. Every time he thrust forward I took him as deep as I could, both to feel his dick at the back of my throat, and to jam my nose into his pubic hair and smell him. There was a smell redheads seemed to have, a tangy odor that was so sexy it was like an aphrodisiac.

 

“You have to stop,” he said urgently, which meant he had to cum. I knew he was close. I grabbed his ass firmly and pulled his hips in; burying his cock in my mouth, when I felt his first shot hit the back of my throat. He cried out, and his legs shook as he came, so much that when he was finally done, I felt like I’d swallowed a gallon of cum, and he collapsed on the bed because his legs were too weak to hold him up.

“I like the second date,” I said to him playfully, to keep him from getting all guilty. It kind of worked.

“It kind of worries me about what will happen when I see you tomorrow,” he said. I slid up and lay next to him and ran my hand across his chest.

“You shouldn’t be worried, you should be excited,” I teased. “Have you been with many guys?”

“That’s the farthest I’ve gone, what you just did, and it was only my fifth one,” he said. “It was definitely the best.”

“It’s called a blow job,” I teased. “Is it wrong for you to do that?”

“It’s not wrong, it’s just complicated. Since I can’t marry, I have to try to set up some guidelines. It’s all self-imposed, based on what I know in my heart is right. It needs to mean something. It can’t just be some cheap encounter.”

“So you were OK with this?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Yeah, I was. I am. I like you. It isn’t just a cheap fling,” he told me.

“I like you too, Tim. I’ve got a partner, and we’re estranged but working things out, maybe. I can’t promise you marriage, but I can promise you that you’re important to me, and I do want to get to know you better.”

“I think you should let me up,” he said. I just shook my head. We made out for a while, and it was really nice, almost spiritual, as lame as that sounds, and then I blew him again. He left with a smile on his face and with me horny as hell. I’d just gone back up to my personal room and started to jack off when Cody came in.

“Perfect timing, I see,” he said. He knelt over my dick, lubed me up, and lowered himself down on me again, taking his time. “The more I do this, the more I like it,” he said. He sure took it easier this time, and he was just as good as he always was. He rode me all the way to a spectacular orgasm, then gently pulled off of me. Cody is one of the most perceptive people I know, and he’d got me and my needs down pat. He lay on his back after we were done and pulled me in just like Robbie did, making me feel safe, and loved. “So you were with Max last night,” he said.

“He hit me with a really good rationale,” I said. “He asked me why it was my choice whether he took a risk, and not his.”

“That’s the problem with those smart boys,” he said. “I like ’em dumb, with big dicks.”

“Funny, me too,” I joked back.

“I fucked Carson last night,” he said. “I noticed something about him. He wouldn’t look me in the eye when I was fucking him.”

“Why is that an issue?”

“Some guys, when they’re playing games or putting on an act, won’t look at me because I can see what’s underneath when I’m fucking them. It’s hard to keep your composure when you’re experiencing a Cody orgasm.” I laughed at that.

“So true. So you didn’t look before?”

“No, really didn’t care. Kid has a cute ass, and I was focused on that. But I looked last night.”

“What did you see?”

“A soul as dark as the night. The kid is bad news.”

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
  • Wow 6
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I trust Cody on this. Along with what Robbie said Carson was doing, I think there is little doubt that whomever is really behind everything is trying to ruin everything that means anything to Brad. I don't think we have found the person behind all of this yet. Dan Church came from a family with some money but not like what it would take to pull this off. There has to be someone else in the mix...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It looks like Brad was right about Carson, he is bad news. I think that with Robbie out of the area for a little while Brad can focus on the important issues at hand. I believe that when Brad takes Stef to see the church and he talks to the boys that are there, Tim will get a serious donation for the church and the care of the boys.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Whatever happens with Carson better happen pretty soon because Robbie is unable to hide anything.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..