Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,091 Words
  • 6,271 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 16. Chapter 16

November 19, 1999

 

My day started out depressing as hell. There had been an accident in Texas, at Texas A&M University. Evidently every year those idiots built this massive bonfire. I didn’t know why, and I didn’t care. All I knew was that this year, the fucking thing had collapsed, killing 12 students and injuring 27 others. There was a lot of death and sadness in the world, but when it happened to younger people, it really impacted me hard. Maybe it’s because it was such a shame to see a young life with lots of potential snuffed out much too early. Or maybe it’s because my own sons were nearing college age and it could have been them. Whatever the reason, it was very sad, and very depressing.

I was about to let myself sink into an emotional abyss when Tim saved me, just by showing up. His aura was like a balm, reaching into me and soothing the pain that wracked my psyche. “It’s good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you too,” he said. I kissed him, getting him all riled up, then took his hand and led him toward the stairs.

“Sometimes you’re so evil, but you do such good things,” Tim said as he let me guide him up to my personal room. “I’m not supposed to do things unless I’m in a committed relationship.”

“I can’t give you that now, but don’t think it’s not tempting,” I told him. “I really enjoy our time together. You keep saying it’s wrong, but it doesn’t feel wrong. Does it feel wrong to you?”

“No, it doesn’t,” he said. He was in my arms as soon as the door locked. We made out while we pulled each other’s clothes off. He made me lie down on the bed, naked, while he just explored my body with his hands. “You’re beautiful.”

“So are you,” I said.

“Your dick is huge,” he said.

“It will fit in your mouth. Try it,” I teased. I was kind of surprised when he did. I let him work at it, but he wasn’t very good, so I decided to coach him. I pulled him into a sixty-nine and showed him by blowing him how to do it, and how to avoid hitting my dick with his teeth. He finally got the hang of it and I pulled him on top of me, burying my nose in his balls. God, I loved the way he smelled. If there was ever a fragrance that should be bottled, it was ‘red headed balls’. I’d have to suggest that to Stef.

I ran my hands across his ass and then down his crack. He tensed up, then relaxed, then moaned. I thought back to my time in college, when I’d first started dating Max. I’d sworn that I wouldn’t fuck him, and I’d actually kept that promise for a long time, because I knew that would take our relationship to a completely new level. It was the same thing with Tim. I vowed not to fuck him, or let him fuck me, unless we got a whole lot more serious.

Still, that didn’t mean I couldn’t make him feel good. I raised my neck and licked his hole. He moaned, and I felt his dick spasm in my hand. I started working him slowly but deliberately with my tongue, the whole time I gently massaged his cock. I’d kind of lost track of what he was doing, so my orgasm came upon me pretty quick. I pulled my mouth off his hole long enough to say, “Gonna cum!” He didn’t miss a beat. He sucked on me while I exploded in him, slurping me up as if I were an ice cream cone. After I came, I started tonguing his ass again, this time with a purpose, while I stroked him harder.

“Ah, ah, ah!” He screamed, in the cutest way, and blasted his load all over my chest. It was so hot, the way his cute little pucker spasmed as he blew. He lay down next to me and laughed as I scooped his cum off my chest and ate it, doing it in a really seductive way. He knew me now, and knew what I liked and needed. He pulled me in and held me, almost like Robbie did. Almost.

“I was worried you were going to try and stick that thing in my ass,” he joked.

“Nope, I’m not going to do that. Yet.”

“Which date do I have to give it up on?” He was so funny.

I leaned up on my elbow and kissed him. “I would love to make love to you, either way, but that’s not something I want to do unless we get a lot more serious.”

“Why?” he asked, even though he knew what I was saying.

“If a straight couple came in to see you, and said they were playing around, kissing, groping, performing oral sex on each other, but told you they wanted to wait until they were married to fuck, would you be OK with that?”

He looked thoughtful. “Well, it’s not for me to be OK with it or not, that’s up to God, and I’m not God. But I see what you mean.”

“I like this, I like being with you. I’m happy with what we’re doing. Are you?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he said. “Sometimes I want more, but I don’t know if it would work anyway. I think I’ll need to have a spiritual bond with my partner. No offense,” he said nervously.

I laughed. “You don’t believe in mixed marriages? Atheists and Christians?”

“I just think it would be tough if we’re not on the same page.”

“Can I ask you about that, about religion? I don’t want to argue, but you’re a bright guy, and I want to know where you’re coming from.”

“Sure,” he said.

“I don’t get how you can say the bible is the true and only word of God. I mean, it’s been edited by less-than-reliable people, it’s been subjected to multiple translations. How can it be the true word of God?”

“When I was in seminary, I learned that there are basically two groups of Christians with radically different approaches to the Bible. One group believes that the Bible is the literal word of God delivered verbatim to man, and not to be interpreted in any way. The other group accepts that the Bible has a primacy of authority, but can and should be understood by the application of human reason: guided, of course by the tradition of the Church.” He paused for a minute to collect his thoughts, and I saw an expression of subdued rage fleet across his face for just a second. “So people like Rev. Carmichael take a few sayings from the Scripture, out of context I might add, and apply them against gay and lesbian people, claiming that homosexuality is unnatural and abhorrent, and therefore condemned by God.”

I didn’t buy into his spiel about the need for human reason to be guided by the traditions of the church, but I wasn’t trying to start an argument. “What about evolution? I’ve studied it, I’ve seen the evidence. How can you deny it?” I tried to make my question sound less like an inquisition at the end, but I wasn’t sure if I’d pulled it off.

“It is the ultra-conservative literalists who claim that the Bible is the only book that contains all truth. They believe that anything that is contradictory to the Bible is a lie fabricated by Satan. Most thoughtful religious people understand that evolution is a well proven scientific theory, and that science and religion have entirely different ways of speaking about creation, almost like two different languages.”

I’d never encountered a calm religious person who could intelligently address these issues that had rankled in my brain all these years. “What about the birth of Jesus, the basis of Christianity. I mean, you start with some woman who gives birth to a kid right after she’s married, and she claims it’s a divine birth, and she’s a virgin. What kind of idiot would Joseph have to be to believe that?”

“The scriptures talk of the miracles of his birth, of the three wise men, and the eastern star. Those are tangible signs that this was special.”

“But your only real source for that is the bible itself. Isn’t that a bit self-serving?”

“Possibly,” he said. He was getting to know me, understanding me, so he just let me ramble on.

“And the resurrection. So this guy, who was born to a virgin mother, runs around and performs a bunch of miracles, then pisses off the Romans, who crucify him. He supposedly vanishes from his tomb, rises from the dead, and ascends to heaven and tells his dad that anyone who drops his name when they get to the door should be let in.” He laughed at my irreverent summary.

“You are delightful,” he said, and kissed me. “To me, he said, the literal or historical facts of miracles that seem to surround Jesus are not as important as the significance. I believe that Jesus’ presence on earth has a purpose: to show us the truth that we are all equally loved by God, and to lead us, by his example, to a better way of living.”

“How did you get to this place of reason, when so many others like you just spout harmful dogma?” I asked.

“When I was in seminary, I studied a revolutionary Bishop from Central America. His name was Oscar Romero. He believed that everything Jesus taught was to equip oppressed people to be free from their oppression. He believed that was the work of the Church. After I was ordained, I joined the staff of the Church of the Covenant to help that church find its mission to the local community. Being a gay man, I knew about the street boys who scraped out their survival by selling their bodies for sex. I wanted to do something to help them. I was instrumental in establishing the mission. It has become my purpose.”

“You are like no one I’ve ever met before,” I said to him honestly. I kissed him again, and got him all excited, which wasn’t too hard, since he was a horny little fucker once he let himself go. I sucked him off, giving him my A-1 blow job, and then we cuddled for a little bit longer before he went back to the church.

I put on my clothes to walk him out, and then I walked up the stairs in my house to Will’s room. I heard noises coming from behind the door, moaning, and I braced myself, and opened the door. Drew was on the bed with Will, with both of them naked. They were in a sixty-nine position not unlike the way I was with Tim not more than a couple of hours ago. Drew was tall, with dark blond hair and a lanky body. He was older than Will, and it showed. He had a lot more pubic hair. I couldn’t help but glance at Will. He had hardly any hair, but he had a huge dick, even at this age. They both looked at me with terror in their eyes. At least this had hopefully taught them to lock the door. “I’m sorry,” I said, and closed the door. I smiled as I walked down the stairs. The boy had inherited my dick. I wonder if I’d gotten mine from my father. I wonder if that’s why my mother had cheated on my dad with him. Anyway, by bursting in on them, I’d kept Darius’ slip up in confidentiality hidden, and I’d still opened up a chance for dialog.

I went out onto the deck and found Stefan there, looking contemplative. “Here,” he said, handing me an envelope. “Copies for you.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Pictures of Brandon on his errands. Pictures of Brandon meeting Carson. Pictures of Brandon fucking Carson,” he said sadly. I felt my emotions convulse at this, the first real proof of collusion between Carson and the schemers at Amphion.

“Robbie needs to know,” I said.

“He won’t be able to hide how he feels,” Stef said. “It could ruin our plans.”

“Then he will have to stay away,” I said. “But he needs to know. He’s a mess Stef. This is the first step in getting his life back together. I can’t keep this from him.”

“How is it that he hurts you so badly, and you still love him so deeply?” Stef asked.

“I have a theory on that. I think I like men who are hard to handle. It’s the adrenaline rush.”

He chuckled. “You must do what you must do. Please do your best to keep him contained. I want to take these bastards down.”

“I need to fly to Hawaii. I feel bad using your plane all the time.”

“So get your own. You can afford it,” Stef said. “If you can buy Porsches for twinks, and write checks for close to three million dollars to help a gay homeless shelter, you can buy a plane.”

“Most of the money for the shelter came from the foundation,” I said. “I’ll think about it. In the meantime, I’ll charter a ride so you’ll have your plane handy.”

He smiled at me. “When are you leaving?”

“In the morning,” I told him. The door slid open and a very embarrassed Will and Drew came out. I smiled at them. “It’s cold out here guys. Let’s go into the Great Room.” They nodded and followed me.

“Are you mad at me?” Will asked.

“No,” I said honestly.

“You probably want me to leave,” Drew said. I smiled when I saw the outraged look on Will’s face, the same reaction I would have had.

“No, I want you to stay.” They stared at me. I looked at Will. “I didn’t know for sure you were gay. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wasn’t completely sure until, uh, until recently,” he said. I stared at him. He sighed. “I don’t like to talk about that stuff.”

“Dude,” Drew said, “you’re so lucky. I wish I could have talked to my dad about it. I wish he would have been this cool when he caught me blowing a guy.”

“So he caught you?” I asked. He nodded.

“I stayed hidden for a week until the bruises went away,” he said sadly. Will put his arm around Drew in what was a really touching gesture of affection.

“You’re safe here,” I said. “There’s only one thing that worries me about what you guys are doing.”

“What?” Will asked.

“Safe sex. If you decide to have anal sex, you need to use condoms.”

“I’ve never done that, I’ve only done blow jobs,” Drew said. Will blushed.

“Well if you do, you should use them, unless you’re not having sex with anyone else,” I said. “And that’s dangerous, because then you’re trusting your partner to be faithful, and you’re trusting him with your life.” I hoped Robbie remembered that. “There are always condoms in my bathroom. I’ll put some in yours.” I smiled. “I need magnums, and it looks like you do too.” Will really blushed.

Stef chose that moment to come breezing in from the patio. “Am I interrupting?”

“Not at all. Will and Drew were teaching each other the joys of oral sex, and I walked in on them.” The boys blushed and Will glared at me.

“How wonderful,” Stef said, characteristically.

“I told them that if they decide to move on to butt sex, they can come ask me about it, or go talk to you, since you are the expert,” I said.

Will wanted to sink into the couch and die, but I smiled and winked at him to save him from completely freaking out.

“You’re the expert on butt sex?” Drew asked Stef. We all laughed.

“It is not funny. I am!” Stef said.

“You can also talk to Robbie, or Cody, or Max. Anyone will help you out,” I said.

“Thanks,” Drew said. He got up and gave me a really big hug, and it was really sweet. Then he gave Stef one.

Will came up to me and gave me one of the most intense and meaningful embraces he’d ever given me. We hugged each other for the longest time. “I love you, Dad.”

“I love you too,” I said. It sounded trite, but I meant it, and he knew it.

“If I need pointers, I’ll come see you,” he said, making the tears flow out of my eyes.

“You can talk to me about anything,” I said. They almost fled from the room.

Stef walked over and put his hands on my shoulders. “You are such a good father. Have I told you lately how very proud of you I am?” Now I really started crying, not sobbing, just crying. To an uninvolved bystander, I would have looked like a completely normal person with tears flowing down my cheeks. I pulled him in and hugged him really tightly. Then I pulled away and held up my finger, the one we’d pricked when we became blood brothers all those years ago in Paris. He held his finger up and pushed it against mine.

“I’ll see you in Paly in a few days,” I told him. Then I went to bed, emotionally exhausted.

November 20, 1999

 

The Gulfstream IV banked gracefully and then descended into Maui, landing smoothly. I’d chartered this one and talked to the airplane broker about buying one. He was all excited about the new Gulfstream Vs, but they were much more expensive. They were also faster, and bigger. I could just buy a Falcon, like Stef had, but I wanted to do something just a little different. On the other hand, maybe if we had the same plane we could better balance the aircrews out. It was yet one more thing to think about, and in any event, the G-IV had done a fine job of getting me here.

“When will you be going back, sir?” the pilot asked. He was an older guy, not nearly as sexy as the guys Stef hired.

“Probably tomorrow, later in the day. Will that work for you?”

“Of course, sir,” he said. They put my bags into the limo, and I headed off to the house. I hadn’t gotten in touch with Robbie, which bothered me. I didn’t leave a message or anything, but I would have liked to tell him I was coming over here. What if I found Carson here? I’d probably kill both of them.

We were driving toward Kapalua and I just happened to turn to my right and look at the car next to me. It was a small Nissan, and Carson was driving it, heading toward our house. With the blacked out windows of the limo, he couldn’t see me, but I could see him. He had a look of grim determination on his face, the look of someone with a mission. I assumed Brandon would have talked to him in LA and told him to put the pressure on Robbie, both to dump me and to support the movies they’d decided were destined to flop. When this was over, it would pay to find out who this movie guru was who gave them all this advice and hire him. He’d nailed the first two failures spot on.

I watched him until the limousine pulled ahead. I moved up to the driver and put the screen down. “I need to get to the Villa as fast as you can. I want you to take the first Kapalua turn, and I’ll show you the back way.”

“Yes sir,” he said, and floored it. “You pay for the ticket.”

“I will,” I said, grinning at him. It was a game now, with this huge limo tearing down the smaller Hawaiian highways, trying to get there before Carson. I was banking on two things. I figured that Carson would get distracted in the city, or at least miss a light or two, and I knew he’d go the normal way to the villa. The back way was much faster, plus I knew exactly where my driver could drop me off so I could sprint to the lanai and be safely ensconced in our bedroom, bathroom or closet to witness everything.

I looked out the back window and could see no sign of Carson. “Turn here,” I told the limo driver, almost too late. The limo drifted a bit and the tires screeched, cracking me up. I grabbed about $400 from my wallet and got it ready. “Pull up over there,” I said, pointing to a spot adjacent to the side yard. He pulled up quickly. “Thanks” I said, handed him the cash, grabbed my shoulder bag, and sprinted across the yard. I paused briefly to note there was another car parked in front, this one a Toyota with surfing bumper stickers on it. Who the fuck was that? I grabbed my key and quietly opened the patio door to the master bathroom and slipped in. There was someone in the bedroom. I snuck into the closet and put my stuff on the top shelf, then snuck back out to see what was going on.

Robbie was in our room, and there was another guy there with him. Robbie was fucking him, really fucking him. I looked at his cute little ass as it squeezed with each thrust and felt myself getting hard. I moved a bit to get a look at the guy. He was a big Hawaiian guy, and he had a big smile on his face. “Take that dick Kenan,” Robbie said. God, he was sexy, plowing into that other guy. If this was what he wanted to do, to fuck guys like this, I’d have probably been OK with it. I wondered how he met Kenan, and how often he saw him. It didn’t really matter. I could tell when I watched them fuck that this was just physical relief.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Carson screamed. The bathroom had these louvered doors, so I could open the slats enough to see them, but stand back far enough that they couldn’t see me. Robbie freaked out when he heard his voice and turned sharply, bending his dick and cringing in pain. I held back the giggle that tried to escape. He pulled out of Kenan slowly, like a good top should.

“What are you doing here Carson?” Robbie demanded, pissed off.

“What are you doing with this idiot?” Carson demanded. “It’s bad enough I have to put up with you fucking Brad.”

“Who the fuck are you?” Kenan said. He moved on Carson menacingly. Robbie put his hand on Kenan’s chest and stopped him.

“Kenan, can you give us some time. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Robbie said.

“You still have to pay me!” Kenan said indignantly. I almost laughed again. Robbie was so scared of entanglements, he’d hired an escort.

“I’ll get you tomorrow,” Robbie said firmly. “I’m good for it.”

“Fine. You little fucker,” he said to Carson. It dawned on me that he was heading to the bathroom. His clothes were here on the floor by the shower. He walked in and saw me, and almost said something until he saw me motioning him to be quiet.

“Shhh. Be quiet,” I whispered. He nodded. I looked down at his big hard dick and smiled. I grabbed it and stroked it and he chuckled. “How much does he owe you?”

“$500,” he whispered.

“You’re coming back tomorrow?” I asked.

“Every day,” he said, smiling. I laughed silently. Robbie had scheduled sexual maintenance. I gave Kenan $600 and helped him sneak out, then went back to watch Carson and Robbie argue.

“Goddammit Carson, you’re not supposed to be here. I told you I wanted some time away from everyone to work through this.”

“But I miss you so much,” Carson whined. “I talked to my mom, and she said that I should track you down. She said nice guys like you don’t grow on trees.” Carson’s mommy told him to come here, I thought, and held back my laughter.

“I promised Brad that I wouldn’t see you and I wouldn’t see him. He’ll kill me if he finds you here.”

“Fuck Brad. You don’t need him. He doesn’t love you like I do. I worship the ground you walk on.”

“Carson, I told you that I love Brad. I love you both, that’s my problem. I’ve spent the time here trying to figure myself out. You can’t be here.”

“I’m not going anywhere. At least not right away,” Carson said, going into his slutty mode. I saw him drop his pants and turn away from Robbie, flashing his beautiful ass at him. “Come on Robbie. I’ll leave, but make love to me first. I travelled all this way.”

Robbie moved forward and rubbed his hands across Carson’s ass. I saw him slip on another condom then he pushed into the little shit. “Oh yeah Robbie. That’s it. That’s it. Plow me with that big dick.” It was funny to listen to other people say shit like that when they were fucking.

“You like that?” Robbie asked. And that made me smile even more. I knew him, and he wasn’t into it, at least not that much. “That’s right, that’s right, take it Carson.” Now he was into it, and now I was pissed. I girded myself and kicked the bathroom door open. It slammed into the wall, and scared the shit out of both Robbie and Carson, enough to make Robbie pull out of him quickly and painfully.

“What the fuck?” he yelled.

“That’s my line asshole,” I said. They both shit a brick. I walked up to Carson. “You are out of here. NOW!”

“I’m not going anywhere,” he said. I smiled at him and walked over to the phone and dialed the front gate.

“I have a person here breaking and entering. I need security here at once.” I said.

“Brad...” Robbie whined.

“You shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit,” I screamed at him. “You’re going to go sit at that table, and we’re going to plan for your ass to move out of our house and out of my life.” He put on his robe and did what I told him to do. I turned to Carson. “You may want to put your clothes on. Jail’s a bad place for you to be without your pants on.”

There was a knock on the front door, and I pushed past them to get it. I opened the door and escorted security in. “That guy right there is out of here.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Schluter,” they said.

“I’m leaving,” Carson announced. As if he had a choice.

“Follow him and make sure he leaves the grounds. If he doesn’t, or if he comes back, have him arrested,” I said.

“Brad…” Robbie whined again.

“I told you to shut the fuck up,” I screamed. The security guards looked at me nervously, but they left, and followed Carson as he drove his rental car away. And then we were alone.

“Brad,” Robbie started, and seemed surprised that I let him talk. I smiled at him, shocking the shit out of him.

“I was in the bathroom. I paid Kenan for you,” I said. He stared at me, stunned.

“You aren’t mad at me?” he asked.

“Not any more than I was before. I swear to God, Robbie, Carson is a little bitch. You have crappy taste in men,” I said. “Well, not entirely. Kenan was pretty cute.”

“Why did you do that to him?” he demanded, getting all self-righteous now. “What right do you have to be rude to him like that?”

“Because you are in the middle of a game and you are way out of your league,” I said to him rudely. I stormed out of the room, through the bedroom, into the bathroom, and grabbed my briefcase. I stormed into the kitchen and slammed a manila envelope on the desk. “We found out who our leak is. It’s Brandon.”

“Brandon? Stef’s assistant? Did you fire him?” he asked.

“No, we’re going to use him to fool Amphion into funding a bunch of shitty deals, just like they were doing with you and your movies.”

“That’s not fair. You don’t know Carson was involved,’ he objected.

And then I completely lost my temper. “I am so pissed at you. I am pissed at you on so many different levels. I’m pissed at you for ruining what I thought was a beautiful relationship for that piece of shit. I’m pissed at you for being so fucking naïve that people can get you to walk into a mousetrap. And I’m pissed off at you for arguing with me when you know goddamn well I must have a good reason for being here. Now open the goddamn fucking envelope!”

“Fine,” he said. He pulled out the pictures and looked at them. The first one was of Brandon going up to Robbie’s apartment. “That’s my place,” he said.

“You gave Carson a key to your love nest, so he used it.” He ignored me. The next one was through a window. It showed Brandon and Carson talking. The next one showed Brandon handing Carson a stack of papers. The next one showed a zoomed photo, and one of the file folders said ‘Battlefield Earth’. The next one showed them kissing. The next one showed Brandon behind Carson, plowing into him. And the detective had been so good, he’d even gotten a side shot, showing Brandon’s dick clearly sliding into Carson’s ass.

“How could I have been so stupid?” he asked, and just sat there with his head buried in his hands, totally defeated. “How could I let myself be manipulated so badly?”

I wanted so badly to comfort him, but I was too pissed to do it. I loved him deeply, I really did, but this whole ordeal had made me lose a lot of respect for him. For the first time I began to wonder whether I even wanted him back, or if I wanted our relationship to be the way it was.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 6
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sometimes when you take a break you figure out that you really want out anyone, I hope this is not where Brad is going to end up being.

 

I love how Brad played the scene with Keenan and then with Carson, maybe Brad should be in Hollywood more often and in a different role...

 

Brad handled the situation with Will just perfectly. It is great that he is able to be so open and honest with his chilren. Wish more people could and would be like that...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

All of this goes to Robbie's insecurities and Dan played Robbie perfectly, setting Robbie up for failure with a couple of flops, making him more insecure, then having Carson pretend to be boosting Robbie up, and loving him and saying all the right things.

I know they have mentioned it before, but Brad needs to call Stef ASAP and get security for the boys. They would be the third leg of Dan's plan I'd think to destroy Brad; his company, his partner, his family.

Maui was too obvious, they needed to have Stef call in favors from a Geffen or someone like that and put Robbie in Montana or maybe on the Rising Sun way out to sea.

I wonder if this now means that Dan will know they are on to them (Brandon, etc) or will he think Brad being there was a coincidence?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..