Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,400 Words
  • 8,215 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 20. Chapter 19

July 23, 2000

Pontoise, France

Will

“I have to go,” he said suddenly.

“Now?” I asked. “Can you help me wipe my body off first?” There was cum plastered all over my torso.

He grabbed a towel and rubbed it over my body briskly. There was a loud knock on the door, followed by a loud voice that sounded like that Jerry Kohl guy. “I will be back for more,” he said, and then left me there, tied up naked on the bed. He opened the door only a little bit, as if to hide me from Jerry, and squeezed out.

“What are you doing with him, Gustave?” Jerry demanded.

“Just having a little fun,” the guy said. So that was his name: Gustave. I heard them arguing as they walked away, and suddenly I was conscious of my situation.

I was handcuffed naked to a bed, vulnerable to anyone who wanted to do anything with me. What’s worse, I had done something with that guy. Yeah, he was handsome, and he had a body to die for, but he was the enemy, he was one of the abductors, and I had fucked around with him.

I guess I could say he forced me, but once we got going, there was no denying that I was a willing participant. Even now, the thought of burying my dick in his ass filled me with lust. If he came back and asked me to fuck him again, I’d do it.

Of course I’d do it, I thought to myself. I’m a fucking idiot. I have to do anything they want me to do. I can fight, and I can beg, I can even threaten, but in the end, they’re the ones with the power.

My stream of consciousness was out of control. I lay there in a panic, going from thought to thought. I’d lost my virginity not to John like I was supposed to, but to some dude whose name I didn’t know until after we were all done. How slutty was that? What will John say when he finds out? Will he be pissed off? Will he forgive me? He’s probably already tripping out over my reaction to my inability to let him fuck me. Now he’ll really think I’m a basket case.

Then again, he fucked Zach, who wasn’t much better than this guy, and he did it with free will. He’d had Zach in front of him and he could have said no. John could have drummed up the strength to turn him down, but he didn’t. I had no choice. But once it had started, I’d been into it, and even now that it was over and I was feeling like shit about it, I wanted more.

The guilt got even greater when I remembered that my dad was here too, and I hadn’t spent much time thinking about him and his predicament. God only knew what they were doing to him. Did Gustave leave me to go off and fuck him now? Should I be jealous?

I lay there, pelting myself for my various flaws and weaknesses, until I finally decided to end my pity party. I’d eventually have to pay the price for this escapade, but right now the thing was to get out of it. I made myself feel better by reminding myself that of all the emotions I’d felt over the past hour or so, fear had not been one of them.

We couldn’t rely on Stef to get us out of this mess. We had to escape. I pulled on the handcuffs, trying to see if I could get them off, but they were on pretty tight. My legs were free, but that didn’t do me much good. There was no clock in the room, and it was impossible to tell from the little bit of light that penetrated through the blinds what time of day it was. Time seemed to stand still as I lay there in agony. My wrists hurt and I had to go to the bathroom.

I heard whispers outside my room, and it sounded like Jerry and Gustave talking again. These morons were too stupid to even talk softly. They had to know I spoke French; maybe they didn’t realize that I was fluent.

“He is my reward,” Gustave insisted.

“You may enjoy him while you can,” Jerry said rudely.

“That was not the deal,” Gustave stated. “Let me take him away from here. They will never find us.”

“And what happens to him when he gets older?” Jerry asked with a sneer. “You like them younger than 15, and he’s almost 14 already.”

“When he becomes mature, I will either farm him out, or finish him.” Finish me? What the fuck did that mean? Was he going to use me until I got a little older, and then kill me? Holy shit! So that’s the deal with this guy. He was into young teenagers, guys my age or younger. No wonder he was so into dragging me off to this room.

“He will need to be returned,” Jerry insisted. “You should make the most of this time you have.”

“That’s bullshit!” Gustave shouted.

“Keep your fucking voice down,” Jerry demanded. “Do you want to go talk to the good doctor?”

“No,” Gustave said, sulking. Cambronne was evidently in charge of this whole thing, and he clearly inspired fear in both Kohl and Gustave. “I will see you later.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to fuck him,” he said, as if it were nothing. It seemed like that to me too, until I realized that I was the fuckee in question. I fought back the panic that threatened to overwhelm me. I was in this mess, and I was going to have to go with the flow while I tried to figure out a way out of it. The door opened slowly, and I pretended to be dozing.

“Bonjour,” he said cheerfully. He stripped off his clothes at the door and walked over to me. He was hard by the time he got to the bed.

“Bonjour,” I said just as cheerfully, putting on my game face. His hands began to explore my body, and I responded like I liked it.

“You are fun,” he said with a grin.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” I said.

He nodded, then undid the cuff holding my right hand to the bedpost and reattached it to my other wrist. He undid the other handcuff from my wrist and left it dangling from the bed. “Come along.”

I’d been hoping for some privacy, but that was not to be. I sat down on the toilet and focused on the business at hand, at taking a shit and peeing. He stood in front of me. “Suck me,” he ordered.

I smiled up at him and leaned forward to take him into my mouth. That same musky odor wafted up from his big balls, only it didn’t smell as good as it had before. I decided that had more to do with me not liking him as much. I was kind of hoping I could get him off with my mouth, but he stopped me. “You done?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said. He helped me up then sat me down on the bidet, using the water to blast my ass clean. When he’d let that go long enough, he wiped my ass for me, a truly strange experience, then he led me back to the bed.

I wasn’t really paying attention to how he was working the cuffs, that is until I realized he’d swapped wrists. He pushed me onto my stomach, and then I knew I was going to get fucked. I struggled, but his strong hands stopped me. “Relax, my young friend. I am going to make you feel so good. I am going to make you feel things you never imagined.”

“I don’t want you to fuck me,” I asserted.

“I am going to fuck you, you are going to beg me to, but not right now, so just relax,” he said. It’s not like I had any choice. I felt his cheeks on my inner thigh as he moved up to my ass. His fingers began stroking my hole and my perineum, while his other hand reached underneath me to grab my cock, which had gotten hard as a rock. The damn thing had a mind of its own. Next I felt his mouth and tongue as he worked up and down my crack, pausing to suck on my balls. With every pass over my hole he spent more time, until he ended up rimming me. I felt his tongue driving into my ass and couldn’t stop my body from responding, from thrusting back into his mouth, begging for more. I found that my hips were grinding into the bed, fucking the mattress.

My enthusiasm faded when I felt his mouth replaced by fingers and something cold: lube. This was it. He was going to fuck me. I was sure of it until I felt his finger force its way into my ass. I tensed up, but he kept cooing “relax” into my ear as he worked it in. He began to move it in and out, adjusting his angle as he did. There was something inside me, some almost magical force, that he was unleashing. My body began moving again, accompanied by moans, as he worked my ass with his finger.

“Good?” he asked.

“Good,” I panted. And it was. I felt him pause and remove his finger, then he reentered me, only this time he stretched me out more, and it dawned on me that he was using two fingers now. I got used to that quickly enough. I mentally calculated the size of his fingers as compared to his cock and decided that they must not be all that different in size. If he decided to fuck me, it probably wouldn’t be any worse than his fingers.

The thought of him fucking me, of him penetrating me, should have turned me on, but at that point, the whole idea just repulsed me. I had managed to regain control of my conscience, and what’s more, he seemed to get that too. That was almost more disturbing than anything. “I’m going to bring you off,” he announced. He worked his fingers in and out of my ass while he reached underneath me and stroked my dick. That’s all it took. I felt the orgasm rise, and then I exploded into the bed. The true power of the explosion surprised me. I’d never had an orgasm that intense before. My whole body just wracked itself against his hand and fingers as I surrendered to the amazing pleasure he was giving me.

He let me finish up and enjoy the denouement, and then he made me blow him, which wasn’t too tough. He left me after that, and I lay there on my stomach, even more depressed and guiltier than I had been before. I got his game. He was really working hard to make sure I liked it, liked having sex with him. He’d ratcheted the action up this last time, and next time he came into my room, he was going to fuck me. There was no question in my mind. I tried to convince myself that I didn’t want him to.

 

July 23, 2000

Paris, France

Gathan

Darius, Robbie, and I sat on the patio, enjoying the beautiful day. Robbie seemed calmer now that he’d spent some time focusing on work. Darius and I had decided that it was our job to keep him entertained, so we brought him up here to get him high. I was just about to light a joint when my phone rang. I smiled when I saw it was Kristin.

“Hey baby,” I said as I answered. I expected her to give me shit about calling her ‘baby’, but she wasn’t in a playful mood.

“Gathan, listen to me. Brad and Will have been abducted,” she said.

“What?” I asked, freaking out. That was a mistake because I had Robbie and Darius’ attention now.

“Some guy hijacked them at gunpoint and took off with them,” she said.

“What guy?”

“Some guy named Jerry Kohl,” she said.

“What’s going on?” Robbie asked.

I cringed before I answered. “Do you remember a guy named Jerry Kohl?”

“Jerk?” he asked. “That was his nickname. He was Neil’s boyfriend when he was killed. What about him?”

“He’s kidnapped Brad and Will,” I said, then braced myself for his reaction.

“What!? Where are they? How do you know all of this?” he asked. “I want to talk to Stef, NOW!”

“You can’t talk to Stef now,” Kristin said. “The police have his phone.”

“Will you talk to Robbie about this?” I asked her. There was no way he would be able to be patient enough to let me interpret.

“Sure,” she said. I handed the phone to Robbie and he began to hit her with staccato questions.

“He’s starting to lose it,” I said to Darius low enough that Robbie couldn’t hear me.

“Yep,” Darius said. “This is where Dad really comes in handy. He’s about the only one who can calm Pop down when he gets like this.”

“Where are you?” I heard Robbie demand of Kristin. “We’re on our way.” He thrust the phone back into my hand, his eyes crazed with irrational panic.

“Kristin?” I asked into the phone.

“Gathan, make him stay put. We’re on our way back to the condo,” she said firmly.

“What about JP and John?” I asked.

“Ella’s been on the phone with them. They’re on their way back too,” she said calmly.

“We’ll be here,” I told her.

“No we won’t,” Robbie said, more of a yell. “We’re going to go find them.”

“Just calm the fuck down,” I said, getting in his face. “We don’t even know what happened, and everyone is coming back here. You’re not going anywhere.”

“Who’s going to stop me?” he demanded belligerently. He had the same look he had when he’d taken on Fred.

“I am,” Darius said forcefully. “Knock it off.”

That had an impact, only I’m not sure the result, the change, was any better. “This is all my fault,” he said despondently. “If anything happens to them, I don’t know what I’ll do. I have to find them.”

“Pop, in fifteen minutes everyone will be back here, we’ll have a plan, and we’ll go get them,” Darius told him firmly.

“And what if we can’t? We have to hurry. Those guys may be hurting them. They may be hurting them right now!” He was back in his panic mode. He went on and on like that, back and forth between anger and panic to guilt and depression. We went downstairs to the main room to wait for everyone.

Stef, Ella, and Kristin were the first to arrive. “What happened?” Robbie demanded of Stef before he could even get through the door. Stef eyed him dubiously. He was clearly stressed out himself, and he had limited patience for Robbie’s drama under any circumstances. Kristin walked to me and put her arm around me supportively.

“I got a call from Will’s phone. If I were to speculate, I would say that he hit the talk button as soon as he was assaulted,” Stef said calmly.

“Assaulted? What do you mean assaulted?” Robbie shrieked.

“You are not helping things,” he said to Robbie firmly. “The police have the information from the call and they are pursuing it as we speak. They are sending a representative to keep us informed.”

“What did they say on the phone? Where are they at?” he demanded.

“Now is a time for cool heads,” Stef said to him firmly. I almost laughed at the irony: as soon as he said that, JP walked through the door with John trailing behind.

“I have just spoken to the police,” JP said. “They are tracking the cell phone signal from tower to tower to try and pinpoint the location.”

“It’s Cambronne!” Robbie yelled. “Why don’t they just go look for them there?”

Darius was wrong. Brad wasn’t the only one who could calm Robbie down. JP turned to him slowly and deliberately, and gave him a cold, withering look. I hoped that I was never on the receiving end of that look. “They have already investigated that angle, and have checked his home as well as that of Jerry Kohl. They have found nothing yet.” Robbie made to talk again. “And I will take this opportunity to remind you that I will not be yelled at. There is no reason for you to raise your voice.”

“We need to do something,” Robbie said lamely.

“You think we have all been sitting on our asses waiting while you shout and panic?” JP asked him coldly. “It would be nice to have your help, but right now, you are a detriment.”

Robbie looked around and the dirty looks he was getting finally registered. “I’m sorry. I’m just really worried.”

“So am I,” Stef said. “So what did they say?”

“They have traced the phone to the environs of Pontoise,” JP said. “They have cordoned off a six block section of the town and are doing a door-to-door search.”

“We should go there,” Robbie said. It was funny to see that he was almost nervous about offering that suggestion.

“I agree,” JP said. “We need to be there.”

“I have the car waiting for us,” Stef said. We hustled down to find a huge Suburban waiting to haul us all off to Pontoise.

“So what did you find out from the phone call?” I asked him.

“Apparently Jerry Kohl pointed a gun at them and pushed them into a white van. At some point, he handcuffed them, and that is when Will must have hidden his phone, because the conversation was more muted,” Stef said.

“What do they want?” Robbie asked.

“They want you to go and sign a full confession, admitting that you killed Neil,” Stef said. “At least that is what we heard on the phone. We have heard nothing from them directly.”

“I’ll do it,” Robbie said. “Take me to the police station.”

“You will do nothing, absolutely nothing,” JP said, glaring at him. “If we cannot find them, and that is what Cambronne asks, then we will consider it.”

“It’s my decision,” he asserted.

“You are so trying my patience, I am tempted to do as you wish,” Stef said to him coldly. “The more practical option is to put a gag in your mouth.” They all just glared at each other.

“This place, Pontoise, what is it like?” Kristin asked, deftly changing the subject.

“I don’t know what it is like now, but during the 1700’s, when the Crown had conflicts with Parlement, the members of Parlement were banished to Pontoise as a punishment,” JP said, grinning slightly. “They found it to be so tedious and boring; they soon relented to the Crown’s demands.” We chuckled at that, all of us except Robbie, who just gave us dirty looks.

We arrived at a roadblock and got out of the Suburban. There was a police officer waiting to talk to us. “We are going from house to house, ascertaining who lives there, and checking garages for a white van,” he said.

“Can we help?” Robbie asked impatiently.

“There is nothing you can do,” the cop said to him logically. “You would merely get in the way of the search.”

“We appreciate all you are doing,” Stef said, interjecting himself before Robbie said anything more stupid. He gave a barely perceptible nod to two of our guards, who sauntered off. The rest of us stood there like idiots, waiting in a parking lot for clues, or results.

“Did you have fun today?” I asked Kristin.

“Until this started, I was having a sweet time,” she said. “It would have been perfect if you were there.”

I grinned at her and felt myself blushing. “I missed you too.”

“Darius wasn’t good company?”

“No,” I said. “He just dragged me around the city to check out French women.” It was funny to watch her turn green with jealousy. “It was a waste of time. None of them can hold a candle to you.”

“When this is over,” she said, “I want to go back to the apartment and make love all night long.”

“OK,” I said, smiling broadly. What an amazing girl she was. We spent an hour or so waiting there. We mostly ignored everyone else’s drama and just spent time with each other. The more time we spent together, the more impressed I was with how good we were together. It was as though we complemented each other perfectly. We saw the guards Stef had ‘detached’ return and talk to the police, then resume their position, watching over us. The police broke into a flurry of activity, then things calmed down again for a bit. It was at that point that the cop came wandering over to talk to us again.

“We think we may have found them,” the policeman told us, bringing us up-to-date on the crisis.

“Then let’s go get them,” Robbie said.

“We are working on that,” the cop said.

 

July 23, 2000

Pontoise, France

Will

They were talking in the hallway again. “They know we are here. The whole neighborhood is cordoned off,” Kohl said nervously. I felt my emotions surge and allowed myself to get excited, thinking that I’d be out of this mess soon.

“They have not found us yet,” Gustave said. “I have some unfinished business to attend to.”

“We have to leave now,” Kohl insisted. “If we put them in the car, we can escape from this place.”

“Unlikely,” Gustave said. “Your best bet is to run and save yourself. That’s what I plan to do as soon as I am done.”

“If you fuck him, they’ll put you away for years,” he warned.

“I have waited years to fuck a guy like him. It will be worth it,” he replied wistfully. It was only then that it came back to me that the guy he’d been waiting years to fuck was me. I felt trapped, which I was, and totally vulnerable. Then I steeled my nerves. These guys were freaking out because they were cornered. That meant that Stef must have gotten my call, and they must have tracked the phone to this place. It was only a matter of time before we were rescued. I wondered how my dad was doing. He could be pretty hot-headed at times; I hoped he’d kept his cool.

I heard the door open and suddenly I felt strengthened. Let him do whatever he was going to do to me. It was only going to be a short term torture session. I’d be rescued soon and released from this nightmare. He locked the door behind him and stripped off his clothes, giving me yet another view of his magnificent body as he strode over and got in bed with me. I expected him to just jump on my back and fuck me, but instead he lay partially on my back and ran his hand all over my back, my legs, and my ass.

He nuzzled his face into my neck. “You are so beautiful,” he murmured in my ear. His voice was sultry, and his hands were amplifying the effect. He turned me onto my side, the cuffs stretching my arms but not unbearably so, and moved in, pressing our bodies together. Then his lips were on mine again, and I felt my body surrender to his advances. We made out like that for a while, then he rolled me back onto my stomach and began working my ass with his fingers, just as he had before. When he stopped and pulled out, I knew that this time he was going to fuck me. What’s worse, he had me so worked up, I desperately wanted him to.

“Condom,” I said, as I felt him lower his body onto mine.

“No, for your first time, it must be bare,” he said.

“I want to relax and enjoy this,” I said. “I want to enjoy this so much.” I wasn’t much of an actor, but I figured that this was life and death, that this guy probably had ‘it’, so I put my all into it. “I can’t do that if you’re not wearing a condom.”

“It does not matter what you say,” he said. “Your body will do what I want it to do.” That really pissed me off, and I froze up like a statue. He tried to push into me but I clenched my ass closed tightly. “You will only make it hurt more.” I said nothing. I finally heard him sigh in frustration. “So if I wear a condom, you will give yourself to me willingly?”

“Yes,” I said. He got up and walked over to his pants and grabbed the condom, came back to the bed and put it on, then slathered lube on his dick and put some more on my ass.

He was back on top of me, and I felt his dick pressing against my hole. I willed myself to relax, to adhere to my part of the deal, as he started to push in. “This may be a little painful at first, but then it will make the pleasure you felt from my fingers feel like whacking off.”

“Mmmm,” I said. He pushed in more deliberately now, pressing against my ring. I was so focused on taking him that I must not have heard the other noises in the house. Suddenly, the bedroom door was kicked open, and as soon as it did, he got off of me and rolled over.

“What the fuck?” he screamed.

“You are under arrest,” an authoritative voice said.

I lay there, my head face down, feeling ashamed and exposed, as they handcuffed Gustave and prepared to take him away. I could not face him, or them. I should have been relieved, and I was, but I also felt disappointed, because at that moment, I really had wanted him to fuck me.

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You are still evil. We still do not know if Brad is OK. I have to admit I was surprised at Stef's reaction, I guess he went into Business mode.

Thanks for another great chapter, I am looking forward to the next.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am so disappointed that Gustave turned out to be a ship (with a t).

 

Nice to see JP reassert himself as the Alpha male of the herd.

 

We don't know if Brad was in the same area or not or if the crazy old prof took him someplace else.

 

Nice chapter though except that it might ruin Paris for Will. Personally I've never been a huge fan of Paris, I am more of a Nice, Arles, Aix-en-Provance kinda guy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 12:31 AM, Jeff13015 said:
You are still evil. We still do not know if Brad is OK. I have to admit I was surprised at Stef's reaction, I guess he went into Business mode.

Thanks for another great chapter, I am looking forward to the next.

Thanks for the review. I think we all have crisis modes we go into. For Stef, you're right, he went into his ultra-efficient business mode.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 01:46 AM, PrivateTim said:
I am so disappointed that Gustave turned out to be a ship (with a t).

 

Nice to see JP reassert himself as the Alpha male of the herd.

 

We don't know if Brad was in the same area or not or if the crazy old prof took him someplace else.

 

Nice chapter though except that it might ruin Paris for Will. Personally I've never been a huge fan of Paris, I am more of a Nice, Arles, Aix-en-Provance kinda guy.

Yeah, it's always tempting to want the hot guy to turn out to be good instead of evil. ;-) You would like those calm backwaters better than Paris.
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well done. Mark, I think you have set Will up to need some serious help after this. No 14 yo would be able to cope with the mental aspects of what he has been through and simply resume "life".

 

Robbie, on the other hand, is starting to really annoy me: what have been to date idiosyncrasies, are becoming the sort of traits that really outweigh the positive aspects of his character.

 

Thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 09:43 AM, Canuk said:
Well done. Mark, I think you have set Will up to need some serious help after this. No 14 yo would be able to cope with the mental aspects of what he has been through and simply resume "life".

 

Robbie, on the other hand, is starting to really annoy me: what have been to date idiosyncrasies, are becoming the sort of traits that really outweigh the positive aspects of his character.

 

Thanks.

Robbie may be annoying, but there's some validity to his neuroses on this. Think about it...none of this would have happened if it weren't for Neil.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

When I was doing my Clinical work I studied a number ofcases in men and women who suffered sexual assaults. Almost all of them reported needing to engagein some form of sexual submission in order to achieve a satisfying orgasm (someof them requiring elaborate scenarios to even become sexually aroused) afterword’s. They nearly universally had difficulty reassertingthe boundaries of a normal and healthy relationship. Oddly (at the time, this is much betterunderstood now) their experiences closely mirrored the reported experiences ofdrug addicts. Sadly, this need-orientationpossibility was never discussed with them after their assaults, and wasfrequently exploited by partners in later relationships. You have certainly opened the proverbial canof worms for young Will here.

 

Link to comment

Robbie was just being Robbie. He's had years of practice. :wub: Frankly, I admire the fact that he was ready to get in there and duke it up. Of course, he probably would have made things worse....that is if he actually figured out exactly what he was going to do. :lol:

 

I don't know if this is a red herring, but wasn't there something in the last chapter about a high ranking policeman on the Paris force who was in cahoots with the bad guys? :wacko: I was thinking that that may have caused Stef to seek help elsewhere.

 

It was very clever how Will managed to convince Gustave to use a condom. I think it's already been suggested that Will will need some Stef time to help him figure all this out. I know his dads will be there for him as well. :2thumbs:

 

Super chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 02:58 PM, said:
When I was doing my Clinical work I studied a number ofcases in men and women who suffered sexual assaults. Almost all of them reported needing to engagein some form of sexual submission in order to achieve a satisfying orgasm (someof them requiring elaborate scenarios to even become sexually aroused) afterword’s. They nearly universally had difficulty reassertingthe boundaries of a normal and healthy relationship. Oddly (at the time, this is much betterunderstood now) their experiences closely mirrored the reported experiences ofdrug addicts. Sadly, this need-orientationpossibility was never discussed with them after their assaults, and wasfrequently exploited by partners in later relationships. You have certainly opened the proverbial canof worms for young Will here.

 

I'm hoping that Will can recover from this without that...although having him turn all slutty could make for some fun. (Insert evil icon)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 03:38 PM, Conner said:
Robbie was just being Robbie. He's had years of practice. :wub: Frankly, I admire the fact that he was ready to get in there and duke it up. Of course, he probably would have made things worse....that is if he actually figured out exactly what he was going to do. :lol:

 

I don't know if this is a red herring, but wasn't there something in the last chapter about a high ranking policeman on the Paris force who was in cahoots with the bad guys? :wacko: I was thinking that that may have caused Stef to seek help elsewhere.

 

It was very clever how Will managed to convince Gustave to use a condom. I think it's already been suggested that Will will need some Stef time to help him figure all this out. I know his dads will be there for him as well. :2thumbs:

 

Super chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Robbie is the emotional foil for the stoic others to scorn, even though they love him.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Robbie was being a drama queen, he is second only to Stef in that but Robbie usually does it when it can be least afforded. JP and to a lesser extent Stef can put everything else out of thei rmind and focus on what needs to be done to resolve the issue.

 

Will is definitely going to need to get some therapy to deal with how he reacted to all of this...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..