Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 985 Words
  • 9,421 Views
  • 45 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 6. Chapter 6: April Fool's Day

July 10, 2000

“That seemed to go well,” Stef said as we took our seats in the plane.

“It seemed to,” Brad agreed.

“Whatever,” I said. “You were rock stars.” The plane lifted off gently from the airport and began to climb quickly toward cruising altitude. They smiled at me to thank me for my compliment, but I could tell they needed more. I made them wait. I was about to go on, to tell them about the meeting, when the plane jolted. I figured that was normal until I looked at Stef’s face. For the first time I could remember, he seemed nervous.

“What was that?” Brad asked.

“I do not know,” Stef said. “Perhaps there is turbulence.” The plane lurched again, and began to descend.

The cockpit door opened and the co-pilot shouted over his shoulder. “We’ve lost one of the engines. We’re trying to land.”

Now we’d forgotten all about the talk in St. Louis, or the upcoming meeting in Dallas. Now we were all focused on this remarkable plane that had suddenly become our death trap. We stared at the cockpit, watching the pilots try frantically to control it, but something else must have gone wrong, because the plane gave another violent lurch, and this time, it descended much more rapidly.

“I don’t suppose we have parachutes?” Brad asked calmly.

“I do not think so,” Stef said. I looked out the window and saw the ground coming at us quickly, charging up to meet us.

“We’re not going to make it out of this one,” I said.

“It does not look that way,” Stef said. “I am sorry. I have lived a long and fruitful life. Yours is just beginning.”

“I’ve lived it pretty fully, especially the last few days,” I joked, even as I spiraled to my death.

We said nothing for the next minute; we just held hands. Then, without warning, the jet hit the ground and I saw a fireball, then nothing.

July 10, 2000

I knocked softly on Cody’s door, with John in tow. “Come in,” he shouted.

I walked in with John walking behind me shyly. Cody was laying on his bed wearing just boxers, looking sexy as hell. “Well what can I do for you two?” he asked with that leer he always had when he was being playful.

“We, uh, we want to, uh, fuck, but we don’t know how to do it,” I told him nervously.

“And you want me to tell you how?” he asked, grinning.

“No, we want you to show us how,” I said. We’d practiced this, how we’d do it, so John went up and laid down on one side while I laid down on the other. I ran my hand across his chest and down his abdomen, heading lower, while John started kissing his neck. My hand moved under the elastic in his boxers and grabbed his hard dick, stroking it gently. “Fuck me,” I said.

He growled and rolled me over onto my stomach and tore my Quicksilver shorts off. “Eat his ass,” Cody ordered John. “Get him ready.”

I felt John’s mouth on me, eagerly working my willing hole, and then he was gone, pulled off by Cody. “It works best if I just fuck you. It’s gonna hurt at first, but then it will feel good.”

He lined his dick up with my ass, then drove in, and I felt like I should scream out in pain, but there wasn’t any, all there was was bliss, sheer bliss at having this stud’s cock slamming in and out of me.

He pulled out and I missed him. “You do it,” he ordered John. Now I felt a different dick, John’s, as it drove in to replace Cody’s. He slapped John’s ass to urge him on. On and on he went, amazing for a 13 year old, until he tensed up and blasted his load inside me. I figured that would be it, that it would be over, but I was wrong. As soon as John pulled out, Cody flipped me onto my back and drove back into me, while John leaned down and started sucking my dick. I felt Cody stiffen, every muscle in his body tensed up, as he blew inside of me, and that sent me over the edge. I filled John’s greedy mouth with my load.

We lay there, sated, until an urgent knock at the door ushered in a very frantic Robbie. He ignored the fact that I was laying there with cum all over my body and almost pouring out of my ass.

“There was a plane crash. Stef, Gathan, and Brad were all killed!” he said, then started sobbing uncontrollably.

 

 

April 1, 2011

“Arbour, what exactly are you doing?” JP asked, staring at his creator and author.

“I’m a God. I can do what I want,” I replied.

“You’re fucking with the wrong guy,” he said. “You’ve been writing Brad’s character too long. He’s a pussy compared to me.”

“I can erase you with a stroke of the pen,” I said arrogantly. “Wanna see Escorial burn up in flames?”

“Your readers would lynch you.”

“Well, that could happen,” I agreed nervously, remembering what happened when I killed Jeff Hayes off.

“You want me to go get Tonto?” he asked menacingly.

“No, no, I got it,” I replied hastily. “I’ll put everything back the way it’s supposed to be!”

“Good,” he said, with that calm, self-satisfied look of his. “So what’s this all about?”

“It’s April Fool’s day,” I reminded him.

“Very funny,” he said coldly, in that way that was so typical of him.

“I thought so,” I replied.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Never fooled (hahaha...) me. I felt sure it was going to be a "Dallas" dream sequence...oh god, did I just date myself? :angry:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

That was a rather short chapter. And there was definitely an evil cliffhanger. I hope you're going to get to Chapter 6 fairly soon...

 

Okay, this is going to seem prudish, especially coming from me. Cody is A LOT older than Will and John. It's not pedophilia, but it's awfully close to being such. Also, I agree with Mike on the whole BB aspect of it. :thumbdown:

 

I hope I'm not being too harsh, but it just doesn't sit well with me. :(

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I hardly think one would see a "fireball" of their own making. Besides the date was too obvious. More Please!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

ok, you had me going for a minute...couldn't believe you would allow Cody to f**k a 13 year old.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Oh lol....I was gobsmacked! :D

Nice April Fool's Day joke Mark! :D

 

I see some people here can't take a joke! :(

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mark, this time you DID scare the shit out of me!!!! mad.gif But... my faut, I forgot about April's fools. No wonder, in Spain -where I live- this sort of thigs happen on december 28th...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 11:22 AM, ltc_fireman said:
Mark you've gone soft on us.... You could have let the cliffhanger go for a week or so!
You guys didn't elect me King of Cliffhangers this year, so no cliffhanger. ;-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 11:01 AM, JACC said:
Mark, this time you DID scare the shit out of me!!!! mad.gif But... my faut, I forgot about April's fools. No wonder, in Spain -where I live- this sort of thigs happen on december 28th...
That close to Christmas? Isn't that sacrilegious? I love it.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 11:01 AM, JACC said:
Mark, this time you DID scare the shit out of me!!!! mad.gif But... my faut, I forgot about April's fools. No wonder, in Spain -where I live- this sort of thigs happen on december 28th...
That close to Christmas? Isn't that sacrilegious? I love it.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 08:14 AM, KevinD said:
Never fooled (hahaha...) me. I felt sure it was going to be a "Dallas" dream sequence...oh god, did I just date myself? :angry:
Dating yourself is a form of masturbation.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 08:28 AM, Tiger said:
That was a rather short chapter. And there was definitely an evil cliffhanger. I hope you're going to get to Chapter 6 fairly soon...

 

Okay, this is going to seem prudish, especially coming from me. Cody is A LOT older than Will and John. It's not pedophilia, but it's awfully close to being such. Also, I agree with Mike on the whole BB aspect of it. :thumbdown:

 

I hope I'm not being too harsh, but it just doesn't sit well with me. :(

See response to review two below this.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 10:33 AM, phallus said:
you sir.....are an asshole..... hahahahahahahhahahahaha
So true
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 10:41 AM, Rad said:
Oh lol....I was gobsmacked! :D

Nice April Fool's Day joke Mark! :D

 

I see some people here can't take a joke! :(

It's a problem...the lack of humor in the world
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 10:25 AM, peethree said:
ok, you had me going for a minute...couldn't believe you would allow Cody to f**k a 13 year old.
No shit. Look at the bitching and it was a total joke.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 09:34 AM, sojourn said:
I hardly think one would see a "fireball" of their own making. Besides the date was too obvious. More Please!
Very true.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 08:02 AM, mmike1969 said:
Yeah, if you were going to do this, you could of made the chapter like dkstories...

 

http://www.gayauthors.org/story/dkstories/doingitright/18

 

but I will say it again... Cody... Unprotected sex again :thumbdown:

Dude, it was a joke. Here's what I don't get. Three characters, including my favorite, Stefan, get killed, and you guys are upset because two teenagers seduced a 30 year old guy? Really?
  • Like 3
Link to comment

OK, between "The Price is Right" going silly today, and this scary bit, I HATE April 1st now! Not fair, Mark, not fair at all.... funny, but not fair!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 11:49 AM, Lubbockgaymale said:
OK, between "The Price is Right" going silly today, and this scary bit, I HATE April 1st now! Not fair, Mark, not fair at all.... funny, but not fair!
I'm glad you laughed!
  • Like 3
Link to comment

oh my word! i was SOOO mad and then you made me smile.... zoiks *grin* i'm a little on the slow side LOL

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/02/2011 01:10 PM, PKacrotjs said:
oh my word! i was SOOO mad and then you made me smile.... zoiks *grin* i'm a little on the slow side LOL
LOL. I'm glad the joke worked.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..