Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,591 Words
  • 8,470 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Streak - 40. Chapter 40

November 30, 2002

Goodwell, VA

JJ

 

I finished eating dinner, but I was nervous about what we’d be doing next. Mary Ellen had been so nice to me it was strange, while Alex seemed to be really happy, probably because he had dealt with a lot of the unpleasant shit he’d have to handle. He really did not like conflicts, and would avoid them if he could, so having to deal with Mary Ellen, me, the rest of Wade’s family, along with his grandfather, and to have to do that all in one day, stressed him out pretty badly.

“When is your next competition?” Mary Ellen asked.

“I’m off until January 12,” I told her. “That’s when Nationals start.”

“Nationals?” she asked.

“The US Figure Skating national competition,” I clarified. “You have to get through regionals, which I did, then through the sectionals, which I also did. It’s pretty much the best skaters in the country.”

“Do you think you’ll win?” she asked, eying me with respect.

“It’s tough,” I said, pretending to be modest. “I won gold at the sectionals, and at an international event in Spokane, so it’s possible, but there will be some good skaters there.”

“Where will the nationals be held?”

“They’re going to be in Dallas this time,” I said.

“I’ll have to try to make that one,” she said with a smile. That shocked me. She’d really consider flying halfway across the country to watch me skate? Suddenly she seemed a lot more attractive to me.

“What are your plans for next weekend?” Alex asked Mary Ellen, cutting into our conversation.

“Was there something you needed me to do?” she asked, being non-committal.

“My grandfather is planning to fly over, and I’m sure he’d like to meet you,” Alex said to Mary Ellen. “I’m not sure if the rest of you have plans, but I’m sure he’d appreciate meeting with you as well.”

“He and I will need to have a conversation,” Nana said. Wade’s mother looked irritated. “Is he as good a rider as you are?”

“He is,” Alex said with a grin.

“Then why don’t you bring him here?”

“I think he would enjoy that more than Boston,” Alex said jovially. “Perhaps we can come down a bit early?”

“I can probably get down here on Wednesday night,” Wade said. Matt nodded, since he didn’t have anything pressing.

“I think I can adjust my schedule. My class on Friday is normally not a problem, unless there is some sort of examination, which was the case when you were in Philadelphia,” Alex said, addressing that last phrase at me. He continued on, focusing his attention on me. “Can you leave next Wednesday?”

“If you want me to be here,” I said cautiously.

“It will be good to see a friendly face,” Mary Ellen said nicely.

“And I want you to meet my grandfather,” Alex said.

“Then I will come with you,” I said.

“I would like to help your grandfather coordinate his travel,” Nana said.

“I would have no problem with that, and would think that he would appreciate it,” Alex said. “I’ll give you his phone number, and I’ll let him know you’ll be calling.”

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to call him,” Nana said firmly. “I think it is better if you give him my phone number and ask him to call me when he can.”

Alex at first looked bothered, and then he smiled. “A lady should not initiate a phone call to a gentleman,” he said, as if he were quoting Emily Post. “My grandfather will appreciate your manners from bygone years.”

“I would imagine,” she said. They developed a more rigid schedule after that, and then we were all free to go do whatever we wanted. I’d had enough socializing the past few days, so I really didn’t need to spend more time with any of these people except Alex.

Alex cornered me on the way out of the dining room. “Would you be amenable to inviting Mary Ellen up to our room?”

“Sure,” I said, with fake confidence. I was pretty nervous about this whole thing. I really didn’t know what the fuck to do with a woman, but I’d seen enough porn to have a bit of an idea. Then I remembered that, even if Mary Ellen thought I was a complete neophyte, Alex would be totally into my lack of experience. I’d rather impress him than her.

We went up to our room, and stripped down to our boxers, which made me really uncomfortable, but I hid it. “Mary Ellen has assured me she has tested negative, and that she has not had sex with anyone but me since May.”

“Do you believe her?” I wasn’t sure that I did.

“Wade observed to me that she was many things, but she was not a liar, and one could generally trust her word,” he said. I had enough respect for Wade that if he said she was pretty honest, she probably was. “Besides, if she were positive, it would complicate things with her being pregnant.”

“You want to have sex with her without condoms?”

“I had planned to, but you don’t have to,” he said.

“I can do that,” I said, but it just made me more nervous.

“I know this is a bit outside of your comfort area, but I think if you relax you will enjoy it, and I will enjoy having you here,” he said. He almost made it sound like if I didn’t have sex with them, I couldn’t be with him. If I didn’t go along with this and have fun, would he dump me? He would probably decide that I was too frigid, too uptight, and would just move on with Mary Ellen and leave me in the dust. I was saved from torturing myself when he kissed me. God, he was good at that. His lips were simply magical. We were really getting into it when a knock at the door separated us.

Alex got up and answered it, and ushered Mary Ellen in. She was wearing a robe, while Alex and I were standing there, tenting out our boxers. She walked up to Alex, gave him a nice kiss, then before I could get too jealous, she came up and planted her lips on mine. After Alex, I figured she would pretty much suck, but she didn’t. Holy shit, she was almost as good as Alex. “You are very good at that,” she said to me. She pulled the string on her robe, letting it open in the front, and then with one fluid move, she took it off, so she was standing there, naked.

Alex shucked off his shorts, and remembering what Darius had told me, I followed suit. “You are beautiful,” he said to her.

She looked at me, then her eyes dropped down to my raging erection, then they met mine again. “I got lucky. You boys are both very well equipped.” I had to be blushing three shades of red.

She lay down on the bed and Alex lay next to her on her left side, so I took the right. She alternately kissed us, while I followed Alex’s hand, exploring my side of her body with my hand, mirroring his moves. I’d never been with a woman like this; it was so exciting, I knew I’d have to watch myself so I didn’t cum too soon. I played with her boobs, and they were a work of art. She told me how to knead them, and how to play with her nipples, and how to suck on them. It was so awesome, with me sucking on one tit while Alex was on the other one, both of us staring at each other, smiling with our eyes.

“When you’re with a woman, she’ll need more time than a man to get fired up, but if she grabs your dick while you’re making out, you can move ahead more quickly,” Mary Ellen said, then grabbed my dick. I moaned, making her giggle, then Alex and I all but crawled down her body until we were just beyond her crotch. Alex pushed one of her legs back, so I did the same thing, spreading her wide. And then it was like it was just he and I, as he gave me a guided tour of Mary Ellen’s pussy. He showed me the clitoris, and different ways to stimulate it, and then he showed me how to do it with my tongue. Will bitched about how gross it was, but I liked it. Going down on a girl was not going to be an issue for me. It was so hot, the way Alex and I flicked at her clit with our tongues, touching the tips together as we did. He took my hand and guided it inside of her, and showed me where her G-Spot was, and how to play with it.

“And now, it’s time,” he said, and kissed me. I’d been playing with Mary Ellen’s pussy, but I’d largely been with Alex, and I hadn’t really paid much attention to her other than to listen to her moans. Only now, when I knelt between her legs, I could see how crazed she was. I lined my dick up, and missed the hole, so I tried again, and this time I slid right in. It was wonderful, magical.

“Oh yeah!” she moaned loudly. Alex lay next to me, coaching me, putting his hands on my hips and ass to guide my motions. Only it was too much for me.

“Gotta cum!” I said loudly, and then I did, blasting my load deep inside her. I pulled out sheepishly. “I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?” she asked, even as I moved off of her and Alex took my place. “You were wonderful.” Then Alex entered her, and her eyes rolled back in her head and she started moaning. I moved up behind Alex, watching his cute little ass as he pumped into her. I got into his rhythm, and then dove in, rimming him as he fucked her. He slowed down to make it easier. It was awesome, because I knew I was giving him at least as much pleasure as she was. I grabbed for the lube. Mary Ellen was so wet, we hadn’t needed it, but I lubed my fingers up and plunged them into his ass. He groaned, then started fucking her faster, moving into her, and back into my fingers. Then it was his turn to blow. I moved my fingers out as he did, then he pulled out and smiled at me. I was hard as a rock, so I went for another round. It ended up being a really, really fun night. Really fun.

 

December 1, 2002

Escorial

 

Brad

 

“God, you are fun,” I said to Marc, even as I lay there panting after my latest orgasm with him.

“Where did you learn how to be such a good lover?” he asked.

“Armand de Guipry,” I answered.

“You fucked him?” he asked, wide-eyed. “Holy shit. When I was fifteen, I can’t tell you how many times I jacked off thinking about that.”

“You were fifteen in 1990,” I said. “He died in 1980. He’s a little old for you, isn’t he?”

“I told you I liked older guys,” he said. “I managed to steal a “Teen Beat” magazine with him in it, and hid it under my bed. It was an older edition.”

“Too funny.”

“So you hooked up with him?” He clearly wanted to know the story.

I laughed. “He was visiting Stef when I was there, and he spent a couple of days teaching me how to fuck another guy. It was one of the best experiences of my life.” Then I thought of Armand, and how he looked before he died, and got sad.

“What’s wrong?”

“He died of AIDS. It was awful. He was one of the first guys to get it.”

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“He was one of many,” I said sadly.

“Because I’ve been with older guys, I kind of have their attitude about it, and it scares the fuck out of me. Most guys my age aren’t as paranoid about it,” he said.

“I worry about that, especially with my sons, and especially with Will,” I said.

“He seems pretty responsible,” Marc said.

“Yeah, but I still worry,” I told him, which was true, even though I was doing better.

“I have a suggestion to make, but I’m reluctant to do it,” he said. I looked at him, wondering what he would say that would bother me, until I let it freak me out.

“You think I’m going to go crazy on you?” I asked, annoyed.

“No, it’s just that I’m butting into something that is none of my business.”

“So butt,” I said. “It’s going to bug the shit out of me if you don’t tell me, more than anything you could say. I hate secrets.”

“I know,” he said, then sighed. “I think you should tell Will that you’re planning to keep Darius out of the Middle East.”

I shook my head. “If he tells Darius, then it will be a lot harder to do.”

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I thought you could trust him.” He didn’t say that in a snarky way, he said it in a sincere way, which was, ironically enough, more irritating.

“I’ll think about it,” I grumbled.

“I want you to go to a party with me on Saturday night,” he said, changing the subject.

“A party?” I didn’t know he’d made that many friends here yet.

“It’s for the gallery, so it’s business. They’re featuring a different artist, but they hinted that it would be nice if I was there, and I think it would be interesting.” I smiled. This was part of being a couple.

“I can do that,” I said. “Let me put it on my calendar.” I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my pocket calendar and blocked out the day.

“You blocked out the whole day.”

“You’re smart,” I teased.

“Maybe we can spend the day in the City?”

“That sounds like fun,” I said. I loved San Francisco. That would be a blast. “I’ll get us a hotel room so we have a place to change before the party.”

“We may use it for something besides that,” he said. Then he was on top of me, and he was sliding into me, and it was wonderful, but I was wondering if he’d kill me by fucking me to death. Damn, he was a dynamo. What a way to die.

 

Will

 

“I have to go,” Zach said, almost whining. Almost.

“You can stay a little bit longer,” I said, moving over so I was lying on top of him.

“Come on, Will,” he said, and now he was whining.

“I want you to be my nasty boy,” I said huskily into his ear. I felt him stiffen underneath me, even as I grinned. I knew I was being an attention whore, just getting him to fuck around with me to keep him here just a little bit longer, but it’s not like he didn’t really want to.

“You do?” he asked breathlessly.

“You shot your load in my ass, and I’ve been holding it there. I want you to suck it out of me,” I said. He loved doing that, and it was a blast to do it for him because he just got crazed. He spun me around and dove into my ass, plowing into me with his tongue, while I just moaned like an old whore. It felt so fucking good. After he’d gotten every drop, I pushed his legs back, slapped on some lube, and fucked us both to one amazing orgasm.

“Alright, now I really do have to go,” he said grumpily.

“You make it sound like you didn’t have fun,” I said coquettishly.

“I had a blast, but I always do when I’m with you. I love you,” he said.

“I love you too.” He pulled on his clothes quickly, even as he looked at his watch. We managed to make it up to the foyer only a couple of minutes late, but it was no big deal, because Frank and Grandmaman were still saying goodbye. I looked in the mirror and could see how flushed we both still looked, and my embarrassment added some redness to my cheeks which just made it worse.

About that time, Dad and Marc came up. I looked at Marc, and he looked just like I did. We smiled at each other, and then started laughing, until everyone gave us strange looks. And then all of those thoughts were blown out of my brain when Zach stood in front of me to say goodbye. “I’ll see you in a few days.”

“You will,” I said, and gave him a really nice kiss. He pulled himself away and followed Grandmaman and Frank out to Frank’s big Mercedes, and then they were gone.

Dad and Marc exchanged a look, and I internally rolled my eyes, since that probably meant they were going to go off and fuck again, but that didn’t happen. “I’d like to talk to you for a bit,” Dad said to me.

Marc smiled. “I’ll meet you back at our room.” We both watched him walk away. His ass was truly a work of art.

“Come on,” I said. I was going to lead him back to my room, but I hadn’t had a chance to clean it up, and it had to reek of sex, so we went into Grand’s study, since he wasn’t using it at that particular moment.

“I’m tempted to take you into my confidence, because there are some things I want you to know, but I can’t do that unless you promise that what we talk about will stay between the two of us,” he said.

I looked at him carefully, wondering what wild scheme he’d dreamed up this time. But there was nothing to be gained by staying in the dark, and if I didn’t promise to keep my mouth shut, that’s where I’d end up. “You have my promise,” I said. He almost looked surprised. “If you tell me, and it pisses me off, I’ll just bitch at you constantly, but I won’t tell anyone else.”

He actually smiled slightly at that. “I understand why you’re upset about Darius joining the Navy.”

“You didn’t seem upset,” I said, unable to hide my bitterness.

“I’m not,” he told me.

“You’re OK with him going off to fight in a useless war?” I asked, outraged. This was just maddening to me, that everyone wasn’t completely freaking out about this.

“He’s not going to go off and fight in a useless war,” he said.

“You think that this war with Iraq has some merit?” I asked, stunned by that.

“No, but he’s not going to go fight over there,” he said. And then I got it. My family was very influential, and as one of the leaders of Triton, my father would have even more influence with the military than the normal billionaire.

“You’ll pull strings to make sure he’s not sent to Iraq and Afghanistan,” I said.

“I will,” he said.

“Why did you tell me this?”

“Actually, it was Marc’s suggestion, but I think he was right. I know this is hard on you, and I figured that unless you thought there was some way to keep Darius off that battlefield, you’d continue to argue with him.”

“Probably,” I said.

“And that’s not going to do any good,” he said.

“If we, as a family, band together and tell him he’s a fucking idiot, it won’t matter?”

“No,” he said. He was so firm about that, it kind of surprised me. “Grand made a pretty astute observation on the flight home. He pointed out that it’s hard to argue logically about a decision that was made based solely on emotion.”

This was just the kind of thing my father would dream up. He was going to pull strings behind the scene to make sure Darius stayed away from the battlefield. I felt conflicted, since it bothered me that he’d manipulate Darius like that, but I was happy he was going to make sure Darius was safe. “So you’re doing this, telling me so I’ll quit arguing with him.”

“You’re not really arguing with him, you’re ranting at him, and all it’s doing is pissing him off. I’m actually doing this so this will be easier on you. The residual effect is just a nice benefit.”

“What happens when Darius volunteers to go over there?” I asked. What if he short-circuited Dad’s plan?

“Then there’s not much I can do to stop it,” he said. “But if he’s that committed to going, there really wasn’t a way to stop him anyway.”

“That makes sense,” I reluctantly agreed.

“Do you remember reading Steven’s diary?” That was the one Stefan’s father left, talking about his time in World War II. I nodded. “Going off to fight has a lot of appeal, but actually fighting is pretty awful. So even if he gets himself over there, I can probably get him out.”

“So this way, I can be supportive, and give him the pat on the back he wants, and you’ll work to keep him safe.”

“There are no guarantees,” Dad said. “But I will do what I can to keep him safe, and I think that’s about the best we can hope for based on his attitude. Besides, there’s a chance he won’t like ROTC, and he’ll change his mind.”

“There’s a chance,” I said skeptically. Darius wasn’t the kind of guy to just change his mind like that; not about something he was really dedicated to. “So Marc told you to tell me?”

“He suggested it,” Dad said. “He thought it would make this thing easier on you.”

“That was a really nice thing for him to do,” I said. “Are you guys a formal couple yet?”

“More or less,” he said uncomfortably. I stared at him, all but demanding that he tell me the deal, even though he was within his rights to tell me to mind my own fucking business. “We’re exclusive while we try to figure out if that should be a permanent state of affairs.”

“I think that’s good,” I told him. “It’s tough for him, and for you.”

“Why?” That came out as a challenge.

“Because he’s really uptight and insecure, but the only way you can really make him feel better is by making promises you may not be ready to make.”

He looked surprised that I’d figured that out. “Those are the two things I’m balancing.”

“What do you want for Christmas?” I asked him.

“I don’t know,” he said, a typical answer.

“Want to know what I want?”

“I don’t know, do I?” he asked, making me chuckle.

“I want to go to Hawaii or somewhere like that, and go surfing with you. Maybe for a long weekend.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” he said. He gave me a hug, and then left me alone.

I thought about what he said, and about his grand plan, and that took enough of the horror out of Darius’ decision to make me see that no matter what I did, he was going to do this. I knew I could be just as headstrong, but it was frustrating, because if I were faced by a unified front from my family, it would definitely make me stop and reconsider what I was doing. But he wasn’t me, so it wasn’t fair to hold him to that standard. I dialed his number. “What?” he asked as he answered the phone. His tone was mean and aggressive.

“I need to talk to you,” I said calmly.

“I’m too pissed off at you to talk about this shit,” he said, almost yelling. “You hate it when people try to control your life, but you think it’s okay for you to do that to me? That’s bullshit!”

“It is,” I agreed. There was silence on his end, the silence of shock. “I called you to apologize.”

“Who put you up to that?” he asked. That really pissed me off.

“I can think for myself,” I spat back at him. “It just took me a while to work this through in my mind.”

“And you did that?” His tone was still a little snarky.

“Dude, you are really important to me. You are one of the rocks in my life,” I said, opening up to him. “When you tell me you’re going to go off to war and fight, and put your life at risk, don’t you think it’s reasonable for me to freak out just a little bit?”

“I guess,” he said grudgingly.

“You’re an honorable guy, and now that I’ve thought about it, it makes sense that you’d do this. But it surprised me, and you pretty much set it up to shock the shit out of all of us.” He didn’t say anything. “When I set myself up to let Wally and Clara hate me, and then they did, Dad reminded me that I can’t be pissed off when my plan works. I think that’s the same deal here.”

“I guess I knew at least you would freak out, so I figured if I threw it out there, in your face, you’d eventually get it,” he admitted. “It’s good.”

“Awesome,” I said, and then we hung up the phone. I sat on my couch and stared at the blank television screen, hoping that Dad’s plan would work.

 

December 3, 2002

Boston, MA

JJ

 

“I’m going to stay here in Boston this weekend,” Tiffany said. “If you want to spend some time working on adding that jump to your program, I can probably get us some ice time.”

“I’m going to Virginia,” I said firmly. “We can work on that next week.”

She smirked at me, which really pissed me off. “That’s fine.” She was just taunting me, to see how committed I was to going to Virginia.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” I said, and left the kitchen abruptly, heading up to my floor, where I could hopefully find a sanctuary. I managed to sneak into my room without Alex seeing me, and I locked the door behind me, breathing a sigh of relief as I did.

I didn’t really know who to talk to, or how to handle things. I knew the response I’d get from Will, and I knew the response I’d get from Darius. I went through a mental list of all the people in my life, and there was really only one guy who could probably give me objective advice. I got up, peeked out of my room, and rushed over to the elevator. I got on and hit the button for the second floor. The doors opened, depositing me into a small lobby. I walked over to the door to Matt and Wade’s room and listened to see if I heard moaning. I didn’t, so I knocked. There was no response, so I knocked again. I was about to give up and go back upstairs, when the door opened up. Matt stood there with a towel around his waist, his hair still dripping. “Hey! Have you been out here for a long time?”

“No, I just knocked,” I said, a little white lie.

“I just got out of the shower,” he said. “Come on in.”

“I can come back later,” I offered.

“It’s no big deal,” he said. I followed him into his room, and he flipped the towel off, showing off his magnificent ass. He had a really amazing body. He pulled on some boxers, dried off his hair and shook it out, then turned around to pay attention to me. “Were you looking for me or Wade?”

“You,” I said. “I have a problem.”

He smiled. “Well, let’s see if we can solve it.” We went into the sitting room they’d put in, which was pretty cool. Wade actually had really good taste, something I had grudgingly admitted after seeing how he’d decorated the public rooms of this house, and his own bedroom.

“When we were in Virginia, I had a threesome with Alex and Mary Ellen.”

“Dude, really? That rocks!” he said, and high fived me. He was actually pretty funny. “I’ve been with both of them, and they’re both amazing pieces of ass.”

“You were with Mary Ellen?” I asked, surprised, and a little jealous.

He nodded. “It was after I found out that your dad and Wade had been fucking around. I was really pissed off. It was a rage fuck.”

“Rage fuck?”

“A fuck where you just work out your anger by having really rough sex with someone,” he said. He saw my expression. “It’s not like rape, or violent, it’s just really physical and really intense.”

“Oh,” I said. “I usually just get bitchy.”

He laughed, like he was supposed to. “You might like a rage fuck better.”

“I might,” I said, smiling at him.

“So what’s the problem?”

“I really liked it.”

“So why is that a problem?”

“I liked being with Mary Ellen,” I admitted. He looked at me, waiting for me to go on. “I liked being with her better than I like being with Alex.”

“I can relate to that,” he said. “For me it works the other way.”

“So what do I do? I mean, I really like Alex, and I like being with him, but all I can do is think about being with Mary Ellen.”

“You know, it doesn’t have to be a contest.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re a lot like me, in that you like to win. Life is a bunch of contests.”

“I can see that,” I agreed.

“In this case, it may not be that Mary Ellen is better than Alex, it may just be different; and because it’s new, it’s exciting.”

“I don’t get it.” He was confusing me.

“You don’t have to decide to like one better than the other, as long as you enjoy being with each of them,” he said.

I nodded. “I guess it’s been working inside me like a tug of war.”

“And what I’m saying is that you don’t have to do that,” he said. “Have you fucked Alex?”

I felt myself blushing. I nodded. “I liked it.”

“I’ll bet,” he said, smiling at me. “Did you let him fuck you yet?”

“No.”

“Are you going to?”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“You told us all you’re bisexual,” he said. “That’s cool, if you can deal with this, and get that they’re both very different, men and women.”

“I’ll have to wrap my mind around that one,” I said.

“So do you still think you’re bisexual, or do you think you’re straight?”

“I think I’m bi, but I think I’m leaning more to the straight side,” I admitted. He just looked at me, freaking me out. “What?”

“Fucking a dude and letting a dude fuck you are pretty different experiences.”

I thought about that. “You’re telling me I haven’t experienced getting fucked, so it’s hard to know how into dudes I am.”

“Well, yeah. There’s one other thing to think about.”

“What?”

“The first time a dude fucks you, it’s probably going to hurt, and it may not be much fun. If you want to try it out, promise me that you’ll do it at least three times.”

“Three times?”

“Three times,” he said, leering at me.

“Cool. I want you to fuck me,” I said to him, with a totally straight face. I watched that totally freak him out. It was almost as much fun to mess with him as it was to mess with Will.

“Dude, I cannot do that,” he said, and looked panicked. I grinned at him, and then started laughing. “Asshole,” he said, getting that I was playing him.

“Thanks,” I said, gave him a quick hug, and then went back up to my room to think about what he said.

Copyright © 2015 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 52
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I'm gad Brad told Will of his plan about Darius and that Will managed to explain his change of attitude to Darius in a way which didn't make him suspicious. I wonder if Darius has read the diary?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 05:57 PM, Timothy M. said:
I'm gad Brad told Will of his plan about Darius and that Will managed to explain his change of attitude to Darius in a way which didn't make him suspicious. I wonder if Darius has read the diary?
I'd have to believe Darius read Stephen's diary, although he probably cringed at the MM sex scenes.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 07:06 PM, KevinD said:
Sex doctor Matt Ruth?
LOL. And who is better qualified. Well, maybe Stefan.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 07:06 PM, KevinD said:
Sex doctor Matt Ruth?
LOL. And who is better qualified. Well, maybe Stefan.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hi Mark,

 

Thanks for the next chapter of Streak.

 

I was actually a little disappointed with seeing the new chapter before you had taken the time to reply to the reviews of the last chapter. I appreciate a chapter over a reply to reviews pretty much every time, but the last chapter whipped up a shit storm, and I really would have appreciated to see your side to our perspective.

 

I guess, being a little disappointed with the timing may have something to do with it, but I didn't get the usual warm feeling that I usually do when reading a Streak chapter.

 

JJ was sweet and manipulative again. I liked the idea of Matt as his go-to guy. I hope he'll consider the advice given, carefully.

 

I have a hard time believing He-who-must-not-be-named needed the deal with Darius spelled out for him. His ability to read Brad should have given him an indication that something was in the works.

 

I don't like where you're taking JJ. He's too sweet and cuddly to be put in the confusing scene that is finding your true preference.

 

Keep up the amazing work.

Lots of loving cuddles,

Maarten

  • Like 3
Link to comment

In Paternity, Mary Ellen frames Jason for her beating. That was a pretty big lie (actually pretty horrible). Wade knows this, as he was the one who saved Jason from jail. He said that Mary Ellen is a "Class-A, number one, total and complete asshole" as well as one of the biggest whores in the country (this is important because she sleept with Matt without a condom, then with Alex, now with JJ, who knows about the others, I highly doubt that these were the only exceptions). He also said to his mother that Mary Ellen is as trustworthy as her (this is a big thing).

 

Then there is this: "I tried to think of happy memories of Mary Ellen, but there really weren’t any. My earliest recollections of her were when I was probably seven or eight, and even then she was a scheming bitch. I thought about how she’d try to get me into trouble, how she’d manipulate situations so I’d look bad." So her own brother, who grew up with her, doesn't have a single good memory of her, and all he remembers is how she MANIPULATED the situation in her favor.

 

And then: - “Wade observed to me that she was many things, but she was not a liar, and one could generally trust her word,” he said. I had enough respect for Wade that if he said she was pretty honest, she probably was.- Seriously???!!!! I really really don't understand why Wade would say something like that .... unless I missed something and this is another Marry Ellen ....

 

That scene between JJ, Alex and her was "something something ... magical vagina ... something something". At this point she could sacrifice a goat in the middle of the living room and then eat it raw and it wouldn't matter because she has a hot ass.

 

I still think Alex is toxic for JJ, I don't find anything healthy or romantic in the way he handled this affair. The random -bad- thoughts JJ has about him summarizes very well how I see him. (I guess I have to deal with this, because you are still my favorite author even though I don't agree with this part of the story :P)

 

I liked the rest of the chapter, I think Marc is good for Brad, they are now my favorite couple. :)

Thank you for another chapter.

Link to comment

Nice chapter. I like the internal conflict the brothers face – JJ with this amazing new experience and what it means for his relationship with Alex and his sexuality, and Will with the struggle between disliking manipulation but desiring to keep his brother safe. Well done!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's still bothering me that JJ is feeling pressured into sexual situations that he is not comfortable with. Sure, he ended up enjoying it, but he is a 16-year old kid with two 20-something-year-old sexual partners who have their own agendas. Also, testing "negative" is not really enough. With Mary Ellen's dubious sexual history, I'd be more worried about HPV or herpes. I found the whole scene more than a little disturbing. Except for Mary Ellen's instructions which were a little bizarre and pretty funny.

 

On the other hand, Nana's social conventions were delightful. And JJ's little joke at the end (and Matt's extreme discomfort) was both hilarious and adorable. (As an aside, unless my recollection is faulty, Matt has now turned down propositions from both JJ and Will. Very impressive!) ;)

  • Like 4
Link to comment

The thing is, JJ is learning some new things about himself and trying to make some sense of it. That he chose to go to Matt to get some input was awesome. \And that he was able to throw Matt off with that tease that Matt would have to plow his ass shows just how far he has come since he was raped.

Will is still one of my favorite characters and he is always needing just a little bit more and poor Zach seems to need it just as much.

Mark is fleshing out the character o Marc as well, who even had the balls to tell Brad what he thought he should do.

Finally, I have to say that Mark writes better gay sex scenes than hetero ones.....

More please!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mark, your writing ability is without question.

 

The way you set a scene and the nuances of the situation are superb. One of the best writers I have had the joy of reading.

 

But please, please don't write any more about the joys of straight sex. Takes me back to college days when I tried to prove to myself that I wouldn't really know if I was gay until I dove into a vagina. Never again, never again.

 

JJ is a very mixed up young man.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 09:15 PM, shyboy85 said:
Hi Mark,

 

Thanks for the next chapter of Streak.

 

I was actually a little disappointed with seeing the new chapter before you had taken the time to reply to the reviews of the last chapter. I appreciate a chapter over a reply to reviews pretty much every time, but the last chapter whipped up a shit storm, and I really would have appreciated to see your side to our perspective.

 

I guess, being a little disappointed with the timing may have something to do with it, but I didn't get the usual warm feeling that I usually do when reading a Streak chapter.

 

JJ was sweet and manipulative again. I liked the idea of Matt as his go-to guy. I hope he'll consider the advice given, carefully.

 

I have a hard time believing He-who-must-not-be-named needed the deal with Darius spelled out for him. His ability to read Brad should have given him an indication that something was in the works.

 

I don't like where you're taking JJ. He's too sweet and cuddly to be put in the confusing scene that is finding your true preference.

 

Keep up the amazing work.

Lots of loving cuddles,

Maarten

Thanks Maarten. I didn't respond to the reviews because I really didn't have much to say about it. I have the ability to be clairvoyant, since I've written the last few chapters, and while I realize that the last few chapters have been uncomfortable, there is a method to my madness.

 

And JJ is not sweet and cuddly by any definition.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 11:30 PM, mmk said:
In Paternity, Mary Ellen frames Jason for her beating. That was a pretty big lie (actually pretty horrible). Wade knows this, as he was the one who saved Jason from jail. He said that Mary Ellen is a "Class-A, number one, total and complete asshole" as well as one of the biggest whores in the country (this is important because she sleept with Matt without a condom, then with Alex, now with JJ, who knows about the others, I highly doubt that these were the only exceptions). He also said to his mother that Mary Ellen is as trustworthy as her (this is a big thing).

 

Then there is this: "I tried to think of happy memories of Mary Ellen, but there really weren’t any. My earliest recollections of her were when I was probably seven or eight, and even then she was a scheming bitch. I thought about how she’d try to get me into trouble, how she’d manipulate situations so I’d look bad." So her own brother, who grew up with her, doesn't have a single good memory of her, and all he remembers is how she MANIPULATED the situation in her favor.

 

And then: - “Wade observed to me that she was many things, but she was not a liar, and one could generally trust her word,” he said. I had enough respect for Wade that if he said she was pretty honest, she probably was.- Seriously???!!!! I really really don't understand why Wade would say something like that .... unless I missed something and this is another Marry Ellen ....

 

That scene between JJ, Alex and her was "something something ... magical vagina ... something something". At this point she could sacrifice a goat in the middle of the living room and then eat it raw and it wouldn't matter because she has a hot ass.

 

I still think Alex is toxic for JJ, I don't find anything healthy or romantic in the way he handled this affair. The random -bad- thoughts JJ has about him summarizes very well how I see him. (I guess I have to deal with this, because you are still my favorite author even though I don't agree with this part of the story :P)

 

I liked the rest of the chapter, I think Marc is good for Brad, they are now my favorite couple. :)

Thank you for another chapter.

I think that Wade can read his sister well enough to tell when she's lying and when she's not. In this situation, when she said she was pregnant and the baby was Alex's, he felt that she was sincere. I also think that Wade is aware that this must be a big scheme on her part, and that she wouldn't lie when it's working. Regardless, it's entirely possible that Wade is living in denial...or perhaps he's seen some changes in his sister since 9-11
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 12:35 AM, Arabesque said:
Nice chapter. I like the internal conflict the brothers face – JJ with this amazing new experience and what it means for his relationship with Alex and his sexuality, and Will with the struggle between disliking manipulation but desiring to keep his brother safe. Well done!
Thanks. I think it's easy to look at JJ and think that he should have things all figured out, but he's clearly been into women, and this is his first heterosexual experience. It's bound to change his views just a bit.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 01:27 AM, impunity said:
It's still bothering me that JJ is feeling pressured into sexual situations that he is not comfortable with. Sure, he ended up enjoying it, but he is a 16-year old kid with two 20-something-year-old sexual partners who have their own agendas. Also, testing "negative" is not really enough. With Mary Ellen's dubious sexual history, I'd be more worried about HPV or herpes. I found the whole scene more than a little disturbing. Except for Mary Ellen's instructions which were a little bizarre and pretty funny.

 

On the other hand, Nana's social conventions were delightful. And JJ's little joke at the end (and Matt's extreme discomfort) was both hilarious and adorable. (As an aside, unless my recollection is faulty, Matt has now turned down propositions from both JJ and Will. Very impressive!) ;)

Good points on Matt...he has rejected both of his brothers sexually. I guess now he only has to turn Darius down, and he's completed the trifecta. (SMILE).
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 02:17 AM, centexhairysub said:
I, ugh, well..... DAMN......
SMILE. Well that was pretty brief. We'll see how you feel after Chapter 41.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 03:16 AM, Daddydavek said:
The thing is, JJ is learning some new things about himself and trying to make some sense of it. That he chose to go to Matt to get some input was awesome. \And that he was able to throw Matt off with that tease that Matt would have to plow his ass shows just how far he has come since he was raped.

Will is still one of my favorite characters and he is always needing just a little bit more and poor Zach seems to need it just as much.

Mark is fleshing out the character o Marc as well, who even had the balls to tell Brad what he thought he should do.

Finally, I have to say that Mark writes better gay sex scenes than hetero ones.....

More please!

I'd like to think that I'm better with gay sex scenes because I know my audience will appreciate them more. (SMILE)

 

I think your observation about JJ is spot on. It must be weird for him to be in this relationship with a guy when he probably swings more to the straight side of the sexuality scale; it makes sense that his first hetero experience would blow his mind.

 

I think Will and Zach understand each other perfectly. It's really a shame that they have this wedge (football) that keeps them apart.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 04:31 AM, davewri said:
Mark, your writing ability is without question.

 

The way you set a scene and the nuances of the situation are superb. One of the best writers I have had the joy of reading.

 

But please, please don't write any more about the joys of straight sex. Takes me back to college days when I tried to prove to myself that I wouldn't really know if I was gay until I dove into a vagina. Never again, never again.

 

JJ is a very mixed up young man.

Thanks! Keep in mind, though, that JJ appreciates vaginas much more than you do. He is, indeed, a very mixed up young man.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

So need to start by saying I kept looking for JJ in Greensborough this weekend. I guess he might be old enough to be a commentator? Darn.

 

I get get nervous when so many people are doing well in a chapter. I even think the triangle may be ok for JJ. But you have a lot of plates spinning. Eek.

Thanks again. Steve

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 05:47 AM, Gandalf said:
So need to start by saying I kept looking for JJ in Greensborough this weekend. I guess he might be old enough to be a commentator? Darn.

 

I get get nervous when so many people are doing well in a chapter. I even think the triangle may be ok for JJ. But you have a lot of plates spinning. Eek.

Thanks again. Steve

It's entirely possible that this is the calm before the storm. Or it's possible that the storm has passed.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

It was great to see Marc have the confidence to say what he thought regarding Brad's family situation. It indicates he is not simply a bystander...he is becoming invested in all things Brad. I wonder if this scares Brad or gives him something he needs. Insecurities are trying things...they can either inhibit commitment, enhance it....or destroy it altogether...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hey :3

While I didn't quite understand JJs actions last week, I believe I understand him better now. He, as well as Mary Ellen did surprise me in this chapter. I like where this is headed. :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/26/2015 11:16 AM, Headstall said:
It was great to see Marc have the confidence to say what he thought regarding Brad's family situation. It indicates he is not simply a bystander...he is becoming invested in all things Brad. I wonder if this scares Brad or gives him something he needs. Insecurities are trying things...they can either inhibit commitment, enhance it....or destroy it altogether...
You're right about Marc. The verdict is still out on what Brad wants. He's got a guy who's pretty devoted and supportive...that's what he seemed to dream of when he fought with Robbie.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/27/2015 11:25 AM, Sammy Blue said:
Hey :3

While I didn't quite understand JJs actions last week, I believe I understand him better now. He, as well as Mary Ellen did surprise me in this chapter. I like where this is headed. :)

Thanks! JJ is a seventeen year old guy figuring out what gets him off. I think it's reasonable to think that having lost a couple of cherries over the last month would mess with his mind.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..