Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 6,183 Words
  • 5,493 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Box - 4. Chapter 4

July 4, 1999

“It's strange to be spending the 4th of July outside of the country,” Brad said as we drank our morning tea on the veranda. I'd rented a villa for a week, and it was really quite spectacular. It was right next to the pink sand beach, so all we had to do was walk down a small cliff to go in the water. I stared out at the sea and saw Brad following my eyes.

“It does not look like there are many waves,” I told him. He was an avid surfer.

“That's cool. I'll surf when I get home, or maybe go over to Hawaii for a few days. You still haven't seen the place I bought on the North Shore,” he said.

“Then we must make a point to go there as soon as we can.” Brad was like my son, and he just wanted my approval and to show me his cool new place on Oahu.

“I figured I'd hang out with you and check out the diary, if that's OK,” Brad asked. He was being much more tentative. Robbie must have given him shit last night for being pushy.

“I would love that. It is as much your heritage as mine,” I told him.

“That's not true. I have no blood connection with anyone here,” he said sadly. Being the product of his mother's affair had plagued him his whole life.

“It is funny that you think that,” I told him. “You are the only one who feels that way. You have always been like my son. I will never think of you as anything else.”

“Thanks Stef. I love you too,” he said. JP wandered out. He was being lazy this morning. I had the diary with me, and I wanted to start reading it, but I'd really wanted to wait for him first. Now that he was here, I pulled it out and started reading.

 

 

June 7, 1941

Wow. I kind of vowed to write in this thing every day, but it's been a week now. A busy fucking week. I started working at the courthouse to make my dad happy. Things still haven't been real good between him and Mom, so I figured that I'd try not to screw things up any more. I get an allowance and don't usually need the money, but I'm thinking that maybe I'll use the money I earn to buy something nice for Aaron. Or maybe Kim. We'd spent the weekend together, double-dating with Aaron and this girl named Allison. She was really pretty and had bigger boobs than Kim, but she seemed kind of stupid.

Big news of the week: Kim touched my dick! We were making out, really going at it last night, and I felt her hand reach over and grab my dick through my pants. I almost came as soon as she did it, and she smiled at my moan. “I want to see it,” she said softly. I was going to say ‘I'll show you mine if you show me yours’, but had the sense to keep my mouth shut. So I unzipped my pants and my dick popped right out.

“It's really big,” she'd said, what every guy wants to hear. I don't know if it is all that big. Aaron and I had compared our dicks a couple of years ago when we were starting puberty, and his was longer than mine by about an inch. I measured mine, actually I measured it a lot, and it was a little over six inches. I kept hoping it would get bigger, but it seemed to be staying at that size. “Can I touch it?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I'd said. Then I felt her soft hands brush across the head and down the shaft, a feeling so awesome, so good, I couldn't stand it. I moaned really loud and arched my back, and then I shot my load. It blasted all over my shirt and my pants, and all over her hands. I kind of expected her to be grossed out, but she stroked me along the whole time. All I could do was lie there panting from the exertion.

“Are you alright?” she asked me, kind of worried.

“Yeah. I'm great. That was really nice. Thanks,” I stammered. She smiled at me, and then looked at her hands. In the end, I took off my shirt, then my t-shirt, and used that to wipe her hands off. She was staring at my body, looking at me intently, and I felt really exposed with my shirt off and my dick still hanging out.

“I've never seen a guy do that before,” she said shyly.

“I've never had anyone make me cum before, well, anyone besides myself,” I told her, then blushed. Then things kind of got weird so I drove her home and kissed her goodnight. I hurried away because I didn't want anyone to see me with cum splattered all over my clothes. It was all I could do to sneak into my house without getting busted.

June 13, 1941

Up until today, it was a pretty boring week. Now today, all kinds of shit happens, and I'm freaking out. I'm really confused, and I don't know what to think, so I decided to vent it here and then try to figure out what to do next.

I was supposed to have the day off today because Aaron and I were going up to our cabin at the lake for the weekend. We were going to make it a three day deal, but he had to work, so now we're leaving tomorrow and coming back on Monday. But I didn't want to work, so I came home right before lunch. I'm just doing bullshit work like filing, so they don't really care if I'm there every day.

I got home and walked into the house and called Kim to see if she wanted to go swimming, then went upstairs to get some shorts on. I was walking up the stairs when I heard moaning sounds coming from my parent's room. That kind of grossed me out, the thought of them having sex, so I kind of hurried past until I heard a different voice. It was a woman's voice. I got really pissed then. If my dad was bringing home women and fucking them in their bed, he was dead meat. Our house is old, and has those big keyholes for skeleton keys. It's not great for privacy, which is why I always hang a shirt or something over my door handle when I'm beating off.

I bent down and braced myself, unsure of what I'd see. When I looked through the hole, I saw two people in bed. One was my mother, and the other one was another woman. My mom was fucking around with another woman! They were in a sixty-nine position and the other woman was on top, straddling my mom's face, while my mom licked her pussy. Holy shit. Was my mom a fucking dyke? Is this what my dad had turned her into? I tore down the stairs and out of the house as fast as I could. I was supposed to get Kim, but I needed to clear my mind first.

My mom is doing lesbo things with another woman? And who was the other woman? I had been so freaked out I didn't see who it was. The only thing I'd seen was the other woman's cunt and there's no way I could recognize her from that. I let myself get a little less freaked out and laughed about that, about being forced to identify the woman by looking at a lineup of vaginas. I parked my car in front of Kim's house and sat there for a few minutes, trying to process this whole thing.

Does this make her a lesbian? Or was she just playing around? I'd done stuff with Aaron before when we were younger. We'd jacked off in front of each other and stuff, and that had been fun, damn fun, but we hadn't done that in a long time. Would I do it again? I thought about it, and the answer frightened me. Fuck yeah I would. So does that mean I'm a fag? I got pissed off after that, pissed that my mom eating out some woman had now made me question whether I was queer or not.

I went up to get Kim and said hello to her mother. Her parents like me, primarily because I'm polite and rich, and because I always get her home when I'm supposed to. Kim's father is a dentist, and they live in a nice house up in the hills.

Kim noticed that I was quiet but she didn't give me a bunch of shit about it. We drove up to my house and I walked in nervously. I was wondering if my mom and her dyke friend were still there, but the whole time to go get Kim and come back had taken forty five minutes, and they were gone. We had the house to ourselves. “Where is everyone?” she'd asked.

“Looks like they're all gone,” I'd said nervously. Then she'd asked to see my room, which kind of shocked me, since I knew girls weren't supposed to go in boys' bedrooms. But I didn't care, I led her up to my room anyway. She looked around at the trophies I had from running track, and at the stupid pictures on my wall, including one of Joe DiMaggio. She asked me about my running and baseball. I was a pitcher, not a real good one, but OK. I got called in for relief and that's it. But I could run like the wind. I was the fastest guy in the whole school. Then I'd asked her if she wanted to go swimming and she'd said yes. “I need to change,” I said nervously.

“Can I watch you?” she asked, and blushed.

“Can I watch you?” I asked her back. She nodded.

“You go first,” she said. I was so nervous my hands were shaking, but I was excited too. I took off my tie and she giggled, and then I made it kind of fun. I tried to be all sexy and playful, something I'm not, but it made her laugh. I took off my shirt and T-shirt, exposing my torso to her. Then I took off my pants, and finally my boxers, so I was standing in front of her stark naked. “You're really beautiful,” she said. Beautiful? I didn't know what to say to that.

Then it was her turn. She took off her blouse, then her bra, and there were her gorgeous titties, jiggling in front of me. My dick rose and she giggled at me. Then she nervously took off her skirt, then her underwear, until she was standing in front of me naked too. She had this cute little blond bush in her crotch, and it just made her look so sexy. I moved toward her and she looked nervous, but then she moved toward me. We kissed, really passionately, and I pushed against her and felt my dick slide against her wet pussy. I almost came on the spot. “I can't go all the way,” she said.

“That's OK,” I told her. “I promise I won't do that.” Then I blushed and stammered. “I've never seen a woman naked before.” I led her to the bed and she lay down. We started kissing again and I regretted so bad the promise I'd just made, but a promise was a promise. She lay on her back and let me explore her whole body. I played with her boobs and sucked on her nipples. She liked that, and so did I. Then I moved my hand down to her groin, and for the first time in my life, I touched a real live vagina. I didn't really know what to do, but she moaned, so that seemed to mean I wasn't hurting her. I moved down so my face was over it, this source of all joy, and felt myself drawn in. The next thing I know, I'm kissing it. She was really getting into that, moaning and arching her back. I tried to figure out what she liked. There was this little nub at the top of her cunt, and when I licked that, she really lost it.

Her moans and screams got really intense, and I went on. I felt her hands on my head, urging me on, and then she really let loose. It dawned on me, idiot that I am, that she was having her own orgasm, so I nursed her along as long as I could, then finished up by kissing her stomach, then breasts, then her mouth.

“That's gross,” she said, pushing me away.

“No it's not. You taste good,” I told her. “Was that alright?”

“It was wonderful Steve. Wonderful.” She snuggled up with me for a bit, then reached down and grabbed my dick. “What about you?” she asked coquettishly. She did the same thing to me I'd done to her, taking time to check out my dick and my balls. Then she put her mouth on my dick, her warm, soft, wet mouth, and I lost it. “Gonna cum!” I said, probably too loudly. I expected her to move off of my dick, but she didn't. The first shot blasted into her mouth, and then she pulled off and stroked me off the rest of the way. I could see the sour look on her face. I guess I don't taste that good.

We were lying on the bed, naked, just enjoying the afterglow, when this booming voice came from the doorway. “What are you doing?” I turned to face my mother while Kim hid her head in my armpit. I glared at her, so pissed off I couldn't see straight.

“Leave now!” I ordered. I knew I was on thin ice, but poor Kim was freaking out.

“I will see you downstairs,” she said coldly, then left.

“I'm ruined. Everyone will think I'm a slut now,” Kim sobbed.

“No they won't. No one will know. Just you, me, and my mom,” I reassured her. I pulled on my clothes while I kept trying to convince her. She knew my mom was a huge gossip, but I explained that when it was her family, she'd keep her mouth shut. I got downstairs and found my mother loaded for bear.

“I cannot believe you have such disrespect for me that you bring that girl home and have sex with her under my roof,” she said, all self-righteously.

“We didn't have sex,” I told her.

“You expect me to believe that,” she asked.

“Yeah, I do. It's the truth. We were just curious, that's all,” I said, trying to stay calm.

“Well, you are not bringing that girl over here again,” she said. And that really really pissed me off.

“Yeah Mom, I am. She's a nice girl, and I really like her,” I said, almost a snarl.

“Nice girls don't let boys do that to them,” she said.

“The woman you brought home did,” I said. She recoiled, backed up, gasping for air. “So she's coming down here and we're going swimming, and you'd better be God damn nice,” I yelled, and then stormed out. I found Kim in my room, getting dressed. “Come on, let's go swimming.”

“I just want to go home,” she said.

“Will I see you later?” I asked her.

“Call me next week when you get back,” she said. We left the house, totally avoiding my mom, and I took Kim home. I'm so fucked up right now, I don't know what to do, or who to talk to. There's no one, no one to go to, so I'll have to deal with this one myself.

 

 

1999

“Holy shit,” Brad said. “I didn't know her affair was with another woman.”

“Now I can understand why she was so tolerant when we all turned out to be gay,” I told them cynically.

“I think Tonto would have been there for us even if she hadn't crossed that line. It's just how she was,” JP said thoughtfully. How interesting that he supported her even now, paying her back for all the times she was there for him.

“So who was she with?” Brad asked.

“He did not say. Maybe we will find out later on,” I told them. I was determined to go through this thing in a systematic manner. I felt like I was living my father's life, like I was in his head, and I didn't want it to get out of order.

“I'm almost afraid to go on,” JP said.

“Why? What did you do?” Brad asked. It hadn't occurred to me that there would be anything in here that would embarrass JP.

“I didn't do anything,” he snapped. I decided to keep reading, to let him off the hook.

 


June 17, 1941

My life might as well be over. Seriously. I have nowhere to turn, no one to turn to, and when I look inside, all I see is confusion. I skipped work today, pretending I was sick, which I am, only not physically. I'm feeling calmer now, but a couple of hours ago, I could have killed myself. That still seems like the only real option, but I'm too big of a wimp to hurt myself. Suicide takes more guts than I have. The only place I have to go is to this diary, so here I am.

Well, when last I left off, my mom and I had both finished eating pussy. I should have known that would be the beginning of a huge nightmare, but I had no idea what was coming. Kim wouldn't take my phone calls that night, so I decided to give her some time to cool down. Bright and early Saturday morning, I went to pick up Aaron and we headed up to our cabin. It's on a lake, and really cool, because it's all secluded. We hung out and fished, then as the afternoon wore on and it got hot, we decided to go swimming. It was just us, so we went skinny dipping. No big deal, or so I thought.

I'd seen Aaron naked lots of times. I'd seen him hard, I'd seen him jack off. I'd even jacked off thinking about him, about sucking his dick and having him suck mine. It's not like I did that all the time, though. Lately I'd jacked off thinking about Kim. But for some reason, when I saw him walking into the water, viewing his naked form from behind, I felt a drive, a lust that I hadn't felt since, well, the day before with Kim. I looked down and realized I was getting hard, so I ran into the water. We floated around for a bit, and then started wrestling.

Aaron is a lot bigger than me. In height, he's only got an inch on my six feet. In dick size, he's got an inch on my six-inch dick. In shoes, he wears a thirteen, I wear a twelve. But when it goes beyond that, the differences are much greater.

You could almost call us caricatures of the sports we play. Aaron plays football, and he looks like it. He's got this big, beefy frame, totally smooth and sleek except for the dark brown hair of his pubes and his pits. He has a small trail up to his navel, but his dark hair makes it seem more pronounced. I'm the total opposite. I run, and play a little baseball. I'm thin and wiry; there's not an ounce of fat on my body. We have hair in almost exactly the same proportion, only mine is reddish blond. So when we start wrestling, there's not much question about who's going to win.

He grabbed me from behind and pulled me back up and against his chest. I could feel his hard cock slide against my ass right before he tossed me off into the water. But I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I jumped right back at him, tackling him, trying to ignore that our hard dicks were now rubbing against each other. Suddenly I realized that I'd stopped struggling and so had he, that instead we were just locked there, rubbing our dicks together. I lifted my legs up, letting him hold us up in the water, and wrapped them around him, along with my arms, and buried my face in his strong neck. “Feels good,” I heard him murmur.

“Fuck yeah it does,” I said. We ground on, the feeling of his cock against mine was fueling a major orgasm, and then I came. I heard myself yell, and since we were in the country, it came out like a loud roar. “That's it Steve, blow that load,” I'd heard him say huskily in my ear, and then it was his turn. He growled loudly into my ear and grabbed my body tight, thrusting against me to get himself off too. When he was done, he let me go, and I fell into the water. I came up laughing, and he laughed with me, easing the tension. So for the rest of the day, we sort of ignored what happened, only I couldn't keep my eyes off of his body, and I noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off of mine.

One of the cool things about our friendship has been that we could just goof off and say nothing, or just bullshit about nothing, and that's what we did the rest of the day. We made dinner, barbecuing food we'd brought with us since we didn't catch any fish. We usually let the fish we caught go anyway.

We went to bed early, both of us heading to our separate bedrooms. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I lay there in my bed, stark naked, and all I could think of was Aaron. My hand went to my dick and I was about to jack off when there was a knock on my door and it opened, with Aaron peeking in. “Come on in,” I said. He came in and sat next to me on the bed, my hard dick obviously tenting the covers. He laughed.

“What we did this afternoon was pretty faggy,” he said nervously.

“Yeah, but it was fun,” I told him. I moved over and pulled the covers back, exposing my hard dick and inviting him in. He shucked off his boxers and slid in, his hand on my cock before he was even situated. I grabbed his nice long dick and stroked him in time.

“Can we do what we did this afternoon?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah,” I said. For some reason, it was natural that he would be on top. He rolled over onto me and I wrapped my legs around him, urging him on. I felt his lips on my neck and it just made me moan more. I wanted to pull his mouth to mine, to really taste him, but I didn't want to go too far and freak him out. I pushed my heels into his hard ass cheeks, urging him on, and just like last time, I came first. He wasn't long behind me. After he was done, he rolled off of me and I grabbed the towel I'd brought in to clean up my own wad and wiped us off.

“This stays between us, right?” he asked me nervously.

“Whatever we do is between us only,” I said, looking into his eyes. God, they were beautiful, even in this dim light their unique lavender color shone through. I felt him moving toward me like he was going to kiss me, but he lay down on his side next to me instead.

“That's so nice, since I'm fucking horny all the time,” he said.

“Me too,” I said. We lay there and didn't say much for a few minutes, and then I told him all about my afternoon with Kim, including how she'd sucked on my dick. By the time I was done, we were horny again, really horny. I looked over at him, into his eyes again, and felt him moving toward me. I moved toward him, and then our lips met. Nothing, nothing ever fired me up like that one kiss. The taste of his breath, the strong way his tongue surged in to wrestle with mine, the taste of Lucky Strikes, all of them just fueled my lust.

He broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear: “I've never gotten a blow job before.” He wanted me to blow him, and I so wanted to do it. I put caution aside and moved my head, and as I did, I felt his hand on my dick, guiding me up so I was in a sixty nine with him. And then I was there, where I'd dreamed of being, in front of his big dick. I took him into my mouth and went down as far as I could, inhaling his tart smell as I did, then started bobbing up and down. I felt something wet on my dick and realized that he was returning the favor. I felt myself getting close and for some reason, I thought that if I slowed down on him, I wouldn't cum so soon. But that didn't work and I felt my orgasm rising. I let go of his dick long enough to tell him that I was cumming, expecting him to pull off, but he didn't. I lay there on my side and urgently pumped my load into his mouth and down his throat. Even though I had just come a few minutes before it was the biggest fucking orgasm of my life. I lay there, quivering I was so spent, while he reached down to jerk himself off.

“Wait, give me a minute,” I said. “I want to do you.” He smiled and ran his hand through my hair lovingly. I let him guide me back to his dick. Now it was so much better, because I could focus on him and him alone. I really worked his dick, using my tongue to play with all the little crevices, trying to make him last, but it wasn't happening.

“Gonna blow,” he said, and put his hand on my head to push me off. I moved his hand to the back of my head, giving him permission to blow in my mouth. He lovingly moved my head on and off of his dick while he blew his load, and damn was it a big load. I wasn't sure if I'd like the way it tasted, but other than being salty, it really didn't bother me. “Now that was really faggy,” he said, but he was smiling.

“I don't give a fuck,” I said. “That was amazing.” He kissed me gently then we collapsed on the bed, intertwined and went to sleep.

The next morning we blew each other again, and in fact, we did that all day long. We both found out that if we took turns it was better, because then we could focus. It was great. Late in the afternoon, he asked me, “What do you want to do for the rest of the day?” right after I was done blowing him, and I just responded, “This”.

That night we went to bed together, neither one of us thinking about actually sleeping in a separate bed. He was so cute, he just stroked his hard cock and looked at me with that pleading look. I went to go down on him and he made me turn so we were in a sixty nine position, but instead of my dick in his face, it was my ass. I started blowing him and felt his hands run across my ass cheeks, then down my crack. When his fingers slid over my hole, I almost lost it. I moaned real loud and felt his dick throb in appreciation of my moan. “You like that?” he teased. His fingers kept playing with my ass, and I was putty in his hands. Then his finger vanished and I felt disappointed, but only for a minute. I felt something warm and wet instead, his mouth.

I pulled off his dick and moaned. “God, that's good,” I told him, moaning. Once he'd really worked my hole, he pushed a finger in, gently probing me. I'd never felt anything like that before, never. Holy shit, it was like he ignited my whole body, like he flipped a switch and took me to a whole new level.

“You wish that was my dick don't you?” he asked me in his slutty voice. All I could do was moan and take his dick back into my mouth. What would it feel like with his dick in my ass? Would it be good, or would it hurt like hell, or both? I didn't get a chance to find out, as he blew his load down my throat. Then he was spent, but I wasn't. He had really worked me up. I let him recover and then he blew me again, only while he did, he stuck his finger back up my ass and I blew so hard I thought I was going to black out. I fell asleep that night totally content and didn't even think about my lesbo mom or my freaked out girlfriend.

The next morning is when things went really right, then really wrong. I woke up first and he was just lying there, sprawled across the bed. I moved my mouth down first to his nipple, licking gently, watching his morning hard-on twitch. Then I went further down, back to his groin with his big dick and that musky smell that turned me on so much. I went down on him slowly, my goal being to see how worked up I could get him before he woke up. The answer: not long. I couldn't get that feeling out of my mind, the feeling of his fingers and mouth on my ass, and I wanted to show him the same thing.

I let my tongue lead my mouth down the bottom of his shaft to his balls, big juicy things, just hanging there. I took one in my mouth and sucked and licked it, then the other, then back again. He tried to jack himself off but I pushed his hand away, and then went lower still. Now I was at that hard spot behind his balls and the musky smell was overpowering. It hit me like an aromatic punch, stifling any rational thoughts. I pushed his legs back and he took the hint, grabbing them for me and exposing his hole. There it was, his cute little pucker, winking at me. I touched it, played with it, and if anything, he was more into it than I had been. Then I moved in with my tongue, and his loud moan brought a smile to my face. I thought it would be gross, but it wasn't, it was so neat. I played and played with him, using my tongue to tease and probe, until he was really wound up.

I then did what he did, I pushed my finger in and gently started exploring. If I'd had a reaction, if I'd liked it, multiply that by ten. “Fuck yeah,” he said. He was kind of dry, so I grabbed some Vaseline and lubed him up more, then pushed my finger back in. “Good, so good,” he murmured. His big dick was flopping around, leaking drops of cum as I pushed into his button. I think it was his prostate gland. I decided to experiment and I pushed another finger in. He went crazy, getting totally into it.

Then he said it. “Steve, fuck me. Come on, fuck me.” I was nervous and excited at the same time. I'd never fucked anyone, and it was bound to feel awesome, but I was worried it would freak him out. But I caved, giving him what he wanted, and what I wanted too. I lubed my cock and moved up to his hole and started to push in.

“Stop, hurts,” he said. I pulled back out, and then pushed in again. I did that again, then again, but by now I was too keyed up. I pushed in and he wanted me to stop but my body wouldn't. I just drove into him. “FUCK! HURTS!” he yelled. I just knelt there, my dick buried in his ass, waiting for him to get used to it. Finally his facial features eased, and I started moving in and out. I went slowly, and tried to make sure he enjoyed it, but he looked miserable. It took a few minutes for me to get close, but by then, something happened. I must have hit that spot, or he got used to me, because his whole attitude changed. I watched his dick slowly rise as he coaxed it with his hand, felt his ass quiver as I hit his button just right. “Fuck yeah Steve, fuck me. God, that's good. Fuck me God damn it!” he yelled. So I did. I started pummeling his ass. He lay there, his head flopping back and forth while he jacked his cock.

“I'm gonna cum,” I said, warning him. He was so into it, I don't know if he even heard me, and I don't think it mattered. He stroked his own cock and miracle of miracles, he came with me. I blasted my first strand of cum in his ass just as his first wad flew out of his dick. I came and came and came, but he came longer still, until he was totally covered in his own cum. I didn't want to leave, he felt so good, so I kind of let my dick deflate and plop out on its own. I'd felt so euphoric until I looked down at him. I mean, it was amazing, fun and amazing, but he looked really upset.

“Why don't you make breakfast while I take a shower, and I'll clean up while you take yours,” he said evenly. I wanted to argue, to talk about it, but he didn't want to, I could tell. So I went and made breakfast, he came out and ate with me, then I cleaned up. We'd planned to spend the day at the lake, but when I came out, he had everything pretty much packed up. “I need to get back,” was all he said. We didn't talk on the drive home. I tried, but he didn't respond, at least not enough to make it a conversation. When we got back I dropped him off at home.

“You want to do something later on?” I asked.

“I'm kind of tired. I'll call you later in the week,” he said. Later in the week? We see each other every day. We have since we were little kids. I drove home, miserable and depressed. My parents aren't speaking to each other, and my mother isn't speaking to me. When I called Kim, her mom said she was out. With whom, I wondered? So here I am, all alone, just me and this diary. I guess it's better than nothing.

 

 

1999

I felt tears in my eyes, having read his diary and knowing what it was like to be rejected by someone you loved. I looked over at JP, and I could see the same sad look on his face.

“Jeff did that to me,” he said.

“Did what?” Brad asked.

“I came home one night and ended up fucking him. He'd always been the one to fuck me, but that night, he let me fuck him,” JP said. I marveled at how upset this had made him, upset enough to talk about sex so openly in front of Brad. “The next morning, he wouldn't even talk to me. But we were a couple, so he got over it in a couple of days. I wonder if Aaron did.”

“I guess we will have to read on,” I said.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, if you think about it; there is really only one woman that Tonto could have been with and that is her sister in law, Marie, JP's mother... I will just about beat anything that it was her.

 

I can imagine how scary it would be to both Steven and Aaron to have the situation they were in starting up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Excellent work creating the anticipation, bliss and awkward cycle of physical intimacy. One can really empathize with both our heroes. Thank you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..