Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,827 Words
  • 6,420 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Land Whore - 12. Chapter 12

May 14, 1973


We ordered room service for dinner and had the same waiter that had met Julien. He gave me a knowing sneer and I felt like a total pervert. We ate dinner and watched French television, which sucked. I also called the airport and booked a ticket for Armand. It was 8pm, really really early, so we decided to go out and take a bateau ride on the Seine to see the sights of Paris at night. I fell in love with my home all over again. It was a very exhausted duo that stumbled back into the room that night. I headed straight for the shower. Armand followed me. I'd like to think that my willpower would be enough to stop me, but I'd enjoyed him, really started to like him, and there was no way I couldn't at least return the favor of blowing him. At least.

He got into the shower and his dick was hard as a rock and sticking up toward his stomach like young guys' often did. It was the same size as Julien's, about six inches, and uncircumcised. And it was perfect, just like the rest of him.
I moved up to him and kissed him passionately while the water poured over us, and I used the soap to gently wash his body. When I got to his dick it only took about two strokes and he blasted all over me. I laughed hysterically, especially when he seemed so upset about it.

“You are a young man, and that is what happens. When you get older, you will not shoot so fast. In the meantime, you will recharge quickly and I will show you how to enjoy yourself even more.” He smiled and kissed me back. By the time we dried off and got into bed, he was hard again.

He moved down and his mouth was on my dick again. I pivoted his body to put him into a sixty-nine, and for the first time tasted his perfect tool. I stroked his balls gently, watching them rise up, and when they did I pulled off and moved my mouth to his balls, and stuck my nose into his perineum and inhaled his scent. Like the rest of him, his scent was perfect. His work on my dick was getting me close, so I moved back to his cock and worked him steadily to bring him off when I did. I came first, but he wasn't too far behind me. He tasted so good; I swished his wad around in my mouth for a bit just enjoying his essence.

“We will not be able to do this when we get back to the US,” I told him.

“Why not? I want you to teach me all kinds of things.” He was so earnest, and the thought of teaching him the art of love was so compelling.

“You are ten years younger than me, and a minor in the US. Plus you are loosely related.”

“I do not give a fuck about that. I just want you. You make me feel so good,” he said with a sultry voice. I knew that I could not say no to this kid. He was going to be trouble.

“It is funny, but when I moved to the US some 11 years ago I had a fling with my cousin JP and he said much the same things to me. If I recall correctly, I found his comments irritating and patronizing. So we will see, OK?” He grinned and moved up into my arms and fell sound asleep. I stayed awake a little longer just to stare at his angelic face.

May 15, 1973

The alarm woke me up the next morning but I'd set it early on purpose so there was no hurry. Armand stirred in my arms and rubbed his hard cock against my leg. He was just adorable. I kissed his forehead, and his eyes, and his cheeks, until I saw the smile that said he was awake, and then I kissed his lips. He slid over so he was on top of me and he started grinding his cock against mine. I reached around and grabbed his butt cheeks, squeezing them as they thrust into me. His thrusts and moans became more insistent and I knew he was close so I willed myself to match his orgasm and started right as he was finishing.

“Let's go back tomorrow instead. We can stay in bed and fuck all day,” he said, making me laugh. It was tempting. “Pleeeeaaaase,” he whined. I called the airlines and changed our reservations, then called the front desk to extend my stay and order breakfast. His huge grin was the best reward of all.

We sucked each other, rubbed our bodies together, and explored each other with our hands until we could cum no more. By early afternoon, we decided to take a stroll around the city. We headed to the Louvre to experience culture at its most intense, and then meandered around the Tuileries. It was incredible that it was just yesterday that we'd first met here. Armand told me that he'd always wanted to eat dinner at the restaurant on the Eiffel Tower, so I took him there. I was an old hand at the Metro, so no cab was required. Still, by the time we were done I was so full I opted for one back to the hotel.

As soon as we got into my room he ripped his clothes off and started on mine. I stopped him and led him to the bed and pulled out the lube. “I want to show you something new,” I said. He gulped, probably thinking that I was going to fuck him. That thought faded quickly when I rubbed the lube on his dick and on my hole. I lay on my back and grabbed my ankles. I didn't have to tell him what to do next, he knew. He moved up and then entered me. His eyes bulged as he experienced the sensation of having an ass, my ass, wrapped around his cock, and it took him exactly four strokes to blow his load into me.

“I'm so sorry,” he stammered. “I came too soon.”

I laughed and hugged him affectionately. “I guess that means you liked it?”

“It was the best. Unbelievable.”

“Then you will be willing to go again in a few minutes when you recharge?”

He giggled and started up again. The stud hadn't even gone limp after that orgasm. Now he had stamina. Now he could go. He pumped me while I moved my ass to let him hit my spot. He was transfixed on my dick, watching it throb and spasm as he fucked me, and finally, when he made me blow and stream after stream of cum flew across my chest, his eyes bulged and he blew in me again. God I was enjoying him and his body.

“Does that not hurt, having a dick in your ass?” he asked curiously.

“Did I look like I was in pain?” I joked. He laughed. “It feels amazing once you get used to it, but it can be painful at first, especially if you are with someone who is inexperienced.”

“I want you to fuck me,” he said calmly.

“I am not sure. Do you think you are ready for that?”

“I will not know if I do not try,” he said. We just cuddled for awhile until I felt his dick stir again. There was no keeping this boy down.

I moved him onto his back and started licking my way down to his dick. I took him into my mouth and fired him up, and then I moved down to nuzzle his balls. I ran my nose along his perineum while I lifted his legs, and there in front of me was his cute little pucker winking at me. I lightly ran my tongue over it and that got a loud moan, so I worked him more intensely, rimming his hole, diving in with my tongue, driving him nuts. I grabbed the lube and put some on my index finger and his hole, then moved my mouth up to his straining cock. I took him into my mouth then pushed my finger in. I felt him tighten. “Relax Armand. Trust me. Let me in.” His ass loosened only a bit, and I took that opportunity to push in. He cringed but I held my finger still, slightly adjusting the angle to aim the tip toward his prostate, his spot. He moved a little bit and my finger brushed his spot. He tensed then really loosened his ass. In no time he was fucking my finger enthusiastically. I paused to note how his moans had become almost frenetic. And then he blew, thrusting, shooting, throbbing, seized with ecstasy, filling my mouth and making me realize what Marc was saying all along. Giving pleasure like this was the ultimate high.

“That was incredible!” he said. He reached down and grabbed my hard dick. “Now fuck me.” I lubed my pole and lay on my back.

“Sit on my dick,” I ordered. He obliged willingly, lowering himself onto my cock slowly.

“It hurts,” he whined.

I giggled. “Take your time, and do not be such a wimp.” He laughed with me and lowered himself a little more. He cringed and pulled off. “Armand, you do not have to do this if you do not want to.” He got this look of determination on his face and sat on my dick, taking the whole thing at once. My eyes bulged and so did his. He sat there, completely still, cringing, his dick limp. I just enjoyed the feel of his tight ass, really really tight ass, wrapped around me.

He moved slowly up and down on the shaft, very carefully. “Move back and forth, make me hit your spot, the one that felt so good.” He did as he was told and his eyes bulged again, but this time in a good way. His cock rose as if by magic. His movement became more deliberate, and it was clear that he'd gotten used to it. I pushed him off of me and he looked at me, almost angry. I pushed him on his back, grabbed his ankles, and drove my cock into him. Then I started working him, plunging in and out. He moaned and cried, cries of happiness, and tossed his head from side to side, and then I came. As soon as I started and he felt me, he started to shoot too, his tight hole squeezing me with each spurt, draining me dry.

“That was amazing,” he said to me after we got our breath back. Then we just collapsed on each other and fell asleep.

May 16, 1973

The alarm went off but I hit the “snooze” button and went back to sleep. Armand did not. Before I knew it, I felt his hole lowering on my dick and he took me inside in one, long slow stroke. I pulled him to me and kissed his lips while he moved his ass up and down, milking me to a fantastic orgasm.

“I think you've got the hang of it,” I said joking.

“I had an excellent teacher.”

We showered, dressed, packed, and headed to the airport. Passing through immigration was no problem on the French end, and that's where the biggest danger was. Once we cleared that, we both breathed a sigh of relief. Armand had never flown before, much less on a 747, so he was pretty impressed by its massive size, not to mention the spacious first class seats. Still, he'd been up late and his teen biorhythms kicked in and in no time at all he was zonked out. I read the paper to relax, catching up on the news. The US had launched the Skylab space station, which was pretty exciting, except it had been seriously damaged during the launch. Like everything else the government tried to do lately, it was all fucked up. I put down the paper and forced myself to doze off. I guess I was pretty tired too, because it wasn't until we were approaching San Francisco that I woke up. I elbowed Armand to rouse him too.

It was really fun to see his excitement at coming to the United States. We were first off the plane and through immigration, again no problems, and customs, which was also smooth. We stood there in the terminal and Armand got a big grin on his face, the grin of someone who had achieved his goal. We headed to my car, the Chrysler in this case, and tossed our bags in.

“Nice car,” he said. “It is very big.”

“Lots of American cars are big,” I said. “How is your English?” I asked. I hadn't bothered to ask before.

“Not too bad,” he said in perfect English, and then reverted back to French. “I was taking English in school. Plus I like to read English books.”

“Well that's great news, because very few Americans speak French. Your aunt obviously speaks French, as does JP, and all of their kids speak French as well, so you will not have any problems communicating at home.”

We headed south on Highway 101 and his eyes bulged at the sights of this strange new country. I turned off in Palo Alto and pointed out Stanford as we passed it, and then headed into the hills, up to the gates of Escorial.

“You must be rich,” he said, impressed.

“We are comfortable. JP owns Escorial and a beach house. I live here, but I also have a house of my own farther south and one in Malibu, which is near LA.”

“Do you know movie stars?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. We can talk about that later. First of all, we have to surprise your aunt.”

I parked the car in the garage and nodded at Rafael. We headed into the house and got in just as everyone was finishing dinner. “Stefan!” JP said when he saw me, and ran over to hug me. We were instantly mobbed by the whole family.

“I have a surprise for you,” I said to Isidore. “This is your nephew, Armand de Guipry.” Isidore's mouth dropped, and I thought she was going to faint. Then she jumped up and rushed across the room and hugged Armand.

“Armand! What a pleasant surprise! I have not seen you since you were a baby. You have grown into such a handsome young man!” JP stared at me with a thousand questions in his eyes, while Sam just grinned in the background. He liked a little chaos in his life, and he loved family.

Isidore guided Armand to a seat and asked Anna to bring us some food. “I cannot believe your father actually let you come to the US. He hates America,” she said.

Armand looked at me for support. “We should talk about that a little later. In the meantime, I think our young friend would probably appreciate some food, then the opportunity to unpack.” Isidore took my hint, and she occupied him during the meal by asking about her relatives. After dinner we gave him a tour of the house. When we got to my room I whispered in his ear that he could sneak by later on. He giggled.

It was a beautiful evening so it seemed appropriate that we'd all end up out on the patio. JP pulled out his joint but stopped before he lit it after he got a dirty look from Isidore. There was no way I was going to let them treat Armand like a little kid. I took it from him and lit it, took a big hit, and passed it to Armand. He smiled at me appreciatively. Isidore frowned.

“So how old are you Armand?” she asked.

“I'm 16, but I'll be 17 next month.”

“He is the same age as I was when I first came to America,” I said, giving both Isidore and JP a meaningful look. JP got it, Isidore did not.

“His father does not know he is here,” I said. She gasped. “Armand got caught performing some oral tricks on one of his friends, a male, and your brother beat the crap out of him and tossed him out. I found him in Paris, in the Tuileries Gardens, about to get shaken down by a drunk for what little money he had left.”

“Is that one of the brothers who helped beat up Andre?” JP asked. She nodded.

“It seemed to me that the best thing to do was to bring the young man here so he could be among family and friends who would not condemn him for being gay.”

Everyone was pretty shocked by all of this, but Armand put it all into perspective with one comment. “I hope I am not imposing. I do not want to cause you any trouble.” He reminded them of the human element here.

“Of course not, Armand,” Isidore said quickly, and then took a hit off the joint. “You are welcome here. Think of this as your house too.”

“That's right,” JP echoed. “And this weekend we're planning to go to the beach so you can get your first view of the Pacific Ocean.”

“Thanks, but I was planning to go to Malibu with Stefan,” he said. That got me a few dirty looks, but I didn't let it bother me.

“There's plenty of time to talk about that,” I said. JP eyed me carefully and read my mind. I was in for one intense conversation with him later on. “So what is happening with the Company?” I asked, changing the subject.

JP frowned and Isidore's eyes flashed with anger. “Jim dispatched a memo to all branch managers announcing that the bonus plan would be implemented as he had outlined. He refused to negotiate with us at all. So I have formed my own corporation and I should be up and running shortly.”

“There's a good chance they'll sue to stop Isidore from hiring Crampton employees,” JP said somberly. This was taking a horrible toll on him, and my heart went out to him.

“Do you think that you will still be able to complete the projects we discussed?” I asked her.

“I do. And we're in negotiations to buy a home builder out, so that will put that whole angle in play as well.” Isidore's mood changed when she talked about that.

“Do you have the capital?” I asked, “Or would you like to do a joint venture?”

She raised her eyebrows at that. “Let's talk about that in the morning. I think we've had enough excitement for one night. I'm going to go to bed. Armand, would you allow me to show you to your room and make sure you're comfortable? And you can fill me in on all my relatives that no longer speak to me.” They both laughed as they walked indoors, leaving me alone with JP and Sam.

“You had sex with him,” JP accused as soon as they were out of earshot.

“Of course I did. He is gorgeous, perfect. I tried hard to say no, but he was so insistent, and my willpower is just not strong enough to resist.” I said this with my flirting tone, and it helped to disarm him.

“He's just a boy,” JP said.

“You do not find this discussion just a little bit hypocritical? As I recall, when you and I were first romantically involved I was his age and you were my age. How is it different now?” I had him and he knew it. So did Sam, who snickered and got a dirty look from JP for the lapse.

JP had a fussy sense of justice, so I just let him mull it through his brain. “I guess I was being Tonto wasn't I? Just don't hurt him, OK Stefan? He seems like a nice kid, but very vulnerable. And regardless of what I say, Isidore is not going to like you two being together.” I nodded. He was going to have to carry some water for me on this one.

“What about Roger?” Sam asked. I looked at him aghast. I'd completely forgotten about Roger. Roger had my attention when I was in Palo Alto. What happens now that Armand is here? Will I have to choose? Which one?

“That's what I thought,” said JP. I rolled my eyes at him and headed to bed. There was just too much here to digest. I hadn't been in bed more than ten minutes when Armand snuck in and locked the door behind him. His lessons progressed along quite well.

May 17, 1973

There was a knock on the door, first soft, then insistent. Armand panicked next to me but I ran my hand across his chest, calming him. I got up and walked to the door, my morning hard on flopping up and down as I went which made me giggle. It was JP.

“Come on in,” I said, and he followed me to the bed. He gulped when he saw Armand. Armand was sitting up in the bed with the covers down to his waist, exposing his perfect torso. JP couldn't take his eyes off of him. Armand blushed and smiled at him, flirting. I just laughed.

He sat on the bed with me in front of him, my hard dick pointing at his mouth. “You are here to join us?” I asked playfully. He leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock, teasing me.

“I don't think that is advisable,” he said. We all laughed.

Armand sensed that he wanted to talk to me alone. “I need to use the toilet,” he said, and got slowly out of bed. JP gaped at his perfect dick, his nice little balls, his well-muscled thighs and calves, and then, best of all, his cute little ass as he walked to the bathroom.

“Damn. I see what you mean. I won't give you a bad time about being with him again,” JP said. I laughed hysterically.

“Is that how you felt when you first saw me naked?” I asked provocatively.

“It is exactly how I felt,” he said. I leaned forward to kiss him and reached down to massage his hard member, but he pulled away. “I came in here to talk to you, you little slut, not fuck.” I laughed even harder.

He shook his head. “I want to ask you a favor.”

“I have already offered to help you out,” I said, teasing him.

“That's not what I mean,” he said with a smile. “I have to go to Claremont to see if I can work out these problems before they ruin our family. Feelings are too intense for Isidore to go. Would you go with me?”

This was the first time that I could remember JP asking me for help as an adult, not just to run some errand or fuck someone, but to back him up. “Of course I will go with you. You want some reinforcements, eh?”

He smiled. “I will be all alone, and I am not a weakling, but it will be nice to have some moral support at least. Thank you so much.”

“I hope I am good for more than moral support,” I said. “When do we leave?”

“This afternoon.” I hadn't noticed Armand in the background, eavesdropping.

“Can I go with you?” he asked.

“You just got here and you have had a rough couple of days. Why do you not stay here and rest?” I said.

“I do not want to stay here. I want to go with you,” he said indignantly. JP shrugged and got up to leave. His eyes didn't leave Armand once as he left the room and locked the door behind him.

“Suit yourself,” I said. He smiled and jumped in bed and we continued his lessons.

We showered together then packed up our stuff. I had an unpleasant conversation with Jason, and an even more unpleasant conversation with Roger. They'd both have to deal with things. Besides, I reasoned, maybe Roger would do some soul searching and figure out whether he wanted to be honest with me or not.

There was no one waiting to meet us in Columbus when our plane landed, an ominous sign of how unwelcome we were. It was just as well, since we could rent a car and be independent. JP drove. The control freak in him needed to be the one in charge of the car, I thought to myself. We got to Claremont and he turned on Skyline Road, heading up to his parents' house. We decided to stay there, all three of us, since Nick and Beatrice were still in town. I made it clear to Tonto that I was unwilling to be around them.

Vella, the black lady who did the cooking and housekeeping for JP's parents, greeted us warmly. We wandered into the familiar sitting room and found JP's parents waiting for us. His mother was an older version of Isidore but even more gracious, if that was possible. JP's father had mellowed as he'd aged, but he was still the hard-charging businessman underneath.

JP's mother spotted Armand and went over to him to welcome him. “I am Marie Crampton. Welcome!”

“I am Armand de Guipry,” he said formally, and took her hand. “I am Isidore's nephew.”

“From France?!” she said, reverting to that language. “What a pleasant surprise. You must tell me all about things in France. It has been a while since I have visited.” And that was that. She dragged Armand off and showed him his room, and made him feel welcome.

“So I assume you're here to try and resolve these business issues,” JP's father said to us. Jack Crampton resented outsiders getting involved in the business, and in his mind we were both outsiders.

“That's correct,” JP said. “If we cannot resolve things amicably, it will ruin relationships for years to come, and that is simply too ridiculous to contemplate.”

“I don't know if it's appropriate for you to get involved in Crampton Construction policies,” he said delicately.

“Dad, when have I interfered in the past? This is different. I own a large piece of the company, and I'm about to end up on the opposite end of a war from the company that is part of me. I think that is worth getting involved over. And I think you should help too.”

“I'm not involved in that aspect of the business, so I'm not going to interfere.”

“I admire your willingness to delegate, but you are still the head of this family and the controlling shareholder. You have an obligation to get involved, as I see it. But my argument is not with you, it is with Jim.”

“Well, let us put that aside for now. It is good to see both of you.” He turned to me. “And you are doing quite well. You're getting me some good returns on those investments.”

I grinned, proud and flattered. “Thank you. I think it will only get better.”

He looked dubious. “I'm not sure how that can happen in this economic climate.”

“I would agree with you if I lived here, but in California things are booming. They are actually predicting a housing shortage next year. We have enough new projects on the books to keep us busy for the next 24 months.” His eyebrows went up at that, and we descended into a deep discussion of the real-estate environment.

We spent a relaxing evening that night, just enjoying good food, good wine, and polite conversation. Now that he was out of his shell, Armand exhibited a charm and magnetism I hadn't seen before. This boy was, well, he was me. That made me giggle to myself. He belonged in Hollywood.

We finally went to bed, as we had a morning meeting with Jim at the company. Armand snuck into my room almost as soon as I went to bed, and I was in the process of tonguing his willing hole when JP slipped in.

He saw us and hesitated. He was horny, and needed the relief, but he didn't want to sleep with someone as young as Armand. Armand had no such qualms. He got up and went up to JP and put his arms around him and kissed him enticingly. I watched JP try not to give in, but then his arms wrapped around Armand, and his hands dropped to grab his delicious ass.

“Please join us,” Armand said. “I have wanted to be with you since I first met you. You are so handsome and so smart; you excite me like only Stefan has before.”

And with that JP was toast, he was naked and in bed with us in no time, and he helped me show Armand how to use his body to enjoy himself and pleasure others when he was with multiple partners.

May 18, 1973

We sat in the board room waiting for the meeting to begin. Everyone was discussing the Watergate hearings that had just started. The Senate Judiciary Committee was holding hearings to interrogate those involved in the burglary and, more importantly, the cover up. Those hearings were being televised, and were sending sensational shockwaves throughout the country. The President was in deep trouble, or so it appeared to anyone with half a brain.

Jim came in flanked by two of his senior managers, while JP and I, along with his father, made up the rest of the crowd.

“I appreciate you coming out here to talk to me JP,” Jim said, “but I'm not very happy about you interfering in the operations of the company. If you wanted that opportunity, your life should have taken a different path.”

“Just because I am not involved in the company's day-to-day management does not mean that I do not have a vested interest in its success. Even if there were no family interests involved, as a 15% owner of the company I am well within my bounds to be here merely as a large shareholder.” Round one, an impasse.

“That's as may be. But I'm in the middle of a rebellion by my Branch Managers, and I don't see what this meeting is supposed to accomplish.”

“You are in the middle of a rebellion because you have caused it. You have failed to see both sides of the situation, and failed to even try to reach a compromise. All that is fine and you will have to live or die as CEO based on those decisions, but your actions are also causing a family schism. Is that what you want?”

“I don't need anyone telling me how to run this company,” he said, heatedly.

“I disagree. I think you do. I think you need lots of people telling you that. I think you need to listen to your employees, friends, and family before you make arbitrary decisions. You are the President of a company, not an autocrat.” JP was a cool customer, but Jim was not. I saw him struggling to control his emotions.

“What do you want?” he asked simply.

“I have two proposals. The first is that you rework your bonus plans so that half the bonuses are paid out as they used to be, and the other half is paid under the new scenario without the provisions for seniority.” The two managers with Jim were visibly upset by that, since they had the most to lose from that.

“The second is that we work out an agreement to let Isidore break off on her own, completely separate from Crampton, with all of the assets currently allocated to that entity. I am willing to surrender half of my stock in compensation for such emancipation.” Jim looked at him thoughtfully, disregarding the nastiness of the word “emancipation.”

“And what about you?” Jim said, eyeballing me. “We have plugged lots of money into your projects. Are you going to continue to work with us, or are you going to follow Isidore?”

That really irritated me, but I followed JP's lead. “The investments that you made are paying off nicely, generating returns you are not getting anywhere else, not even with your own company.” Touché. “I have a close working relationship with Isidore and she has always delivered on her promises. I intend to continue working with her regardless of where she is or whom she works for.” I struck a defiant posture, reflecting how I felt.

“Your proposals will cheat those of us who have worked for years and years out of our just rewards,” said one of the senior managers directly to JP.

“Nonsense,” said JP. “You have been amply rewarded throughout the years. The problems that you face, a sagging economy and a lack of drive, are what damages your income. Your plan is merely stealing money from someone else's pocket to offset your own ineffectiveness.” Calm, but very mean. Wow.

“I resent that!” he said, spluttering.

“Resent it all you want. Everyone in this room knows it is true. How much new business have you brought in? How many new projects? I read the financials, and I know how dismal the numbers are. You shouldn't feel resentful, you should feel ashamed.”

The manager's eyes bulged with rage, but Jim intervened. “Enough of this. Let's adjourn until 2pm and reconvene then. I want some time to think about these things.” We all acquiesced.

The managers filed out first, and then JP's dad. JP stopped his brother. “This has been hard on all of us Jim. Please help me find a solution to this problem so we can all be a cohesive family again.”

Jim nodded and hugged him, and we went out to kill some time until the meeting was reconvened.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah, the power of youth; so hard to resist even when you know that is the right thing to do... I do find it funny how much this parallels what JP and Stef went through all those years ago. I have to admit the idea of JP being in the Tonto role was more than a little funny...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Way to go JP breaking it down to Jim's staff and kudos to Stefan for reminding Jim that Stef's projects haven't been charity they've been money making investments. Eww, it's just so good, thanks :*).

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Even in 1973 the cost of living in the Midwest was considerably cheaper than living in California, especially the Bay Area. The same thing goes for Seattle and the other western cities that Crampton Construction had opened offices in. If Jim were to stick to his original plan, he would not just lose Isidore, but all of his western branch managers and they would take a lot of the office employees and contractors with them. But I get how tough it must have been to live in a dying city like Claremont. Jim cannot accept that the Midwest's time of driving the economy is over, and the South and West are rising.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..