Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,950 Words
  • 7,169 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Land Whore - 5. Chapter 5


February 14, 1973

Valentine's Day, the first one when I'd actually been in love, and I wanted to be with him. What was the use of being your own boss and being independently wealthy if you couldn't drop everything and go to see that special someone? So I caught a flight to LA, caught a cab (this time) to Peter's house, and caught him fucking someone else.

I knew something was strange when I rang the doorbell, and even though I heard noises inside, no one answered. The front door was locked, but I snuck around to the back and found the sliding door unlocked.

I walked around the house, enjoying the view, the décor, then followed the noise to what must be Peter's room. There he was slamming into some foxy brown haired guy. He must be all of 20 years old, with nice muscles and nice hair. He saw me.

“Who the fuck are you?” he asked rudely. Peter looked at me alarmed but I just smiled at him and walked over to kiss him.

“I'm the guy who's about to stick his dick in your mouth,” I said, and leaned over to kiss his lips too. He tried to fight me, but he caved. I dropped my pants and moved my hard cock up to his lips. He willingly opened his mouth and let me in. I thrust into him slowly, gauging the depth of his throat and then picking up the pace once I figured out how not to choke him. Peter reached down and stroked his cock a few times and he spit me out, panting, as he was blowing his wad all over the bed. Peter pulled out of him and walked over to me and entered me. The kid was in front of me, still panting, so I leaned over and kissed his chest and nipples, his neck, his lips. He closed his eyes and sighed with a contented smile on his face. And then I shot my load all over the bed where his had been, with Peter blowing in me at the same time.

“Stefan, what a great surprise!” Peter said. “This is Joshua.” He turned to Joshua. “Josh, this is my partner, Stefan.” Partner? Did he say partner? What did that mean?

Then Josh got cute as hell. “Nice to meet you Stefan. I'm sorry about, well, uh..”

I leaned down and kissed him again. “You are cute as hell Josh. It's OK. I live in Palo Alto, Peter lives here, and we're both too horny to be monogamous.”

That made him laugh. “Sounds reasonable. Well, I should go,” he said.

I ignored him and lay down next to him, with Peter lying behind me. “So how did you two meet? What do you do?”

“Um, I take care of the yard and the pool, and do some other stuff around here,” he said. The new Deke. I giggled.

“Do you live here?”

That really made him nervous. “Uh, yeah, I got a room.”

“Good. I'm looking forward to getting to know you,” I said, and lowered my mouth down his chest to his recovering dick, and showed him how you're supposed to give head. After that, he decided to take off and get some work done.

“Sorry about that,” Peter said sheepishly.

“There's nothing to be sorry for. I meant what I said to Josh. I'm not restricting what you do, at least not when I'm around,” I said slyly.

“I don't want anyone else when you're around,” he said. “So what made you decide to come down here?”

“What's the use of being in love if you cannot be with that person on Valentine's Day.” I said, matter-of-factly. He looked at me. He was so scared of being hurt, of committing to someone, he just couldn't bring himself to say it first. “I love you,” I said to him. “I seriously do.”

His goofball demeanor vanished. “I love you too Stefan. It's kind of scary.”

“It is. But this is amazing, and I'm willing to risk being hurt. Are you?”

“I'd risk my life for you,” he said, “much less my heart.” And then he kissed me and we made love, no holds barred totally committed love.

We made love all day until he could go no more. I giggled. I'd worn him out, not that I was doing much better. “So what do you want to do tonight?” I asked.

“Um, I was going to go out to dinner,” he said nervously.

“With whom?” I asked.

“Charlotte Gray. You know her, she won best supporting actress last year,” he said. “It's a big publicity thing. They're trying to reassure the world I'm not a homo, and her people are doing the same thing. She's a raging dyke.” I laughed at that.

“Well it sounds like fun,” I said and laughed. A light bulb went off and he grabbed the phone. I was nervous. What was he up to?

I couldn't hear the conversation, other than to determine it was with Charlotte. He turned to me grinning from ear to ear. “You have a date tonight,” he said.

“Oh, with whom?” I asked.

“Charlotte is bringing her girlfriend, and I'm bringing you. So technically I'm with Charlotte, and you're with her friend, but it's you and me bud.” I laughed at him and this weird world he was living in.

Dinner was a blast. Peter was really nervous around Rochelle, who is a big black woman. I loved her at first sight, and we flirted mercilessly all night. Charlotte and Peter were like chaperones watching over us. Too funny.

At some point a frustrated Charlotte broke in to ask me what I did. “I develop real estate for myself and investors.”

“Really? And you allow investors?” She asked.

“Absolutely. We're expanding too fast to fund things internally.”

“Well, next time you raise money, call me.” She gave me a card with her personal number.

“I will do that,” I said. It dawned on me that I could really raise some money here. With help from people like Peter and Charlotte, I could buy the whole fucking Bay Area.

February 18, 1973

I flew home, pissed off that I had to leave. The past few days with Peter had been wonderful. Personally we got closer and closer. And he'd taken me to a bunch of parties and I'd wracked up quite a rolodex of cards. I couldn't wait to tell the staff that we had money behind us so now we could really go for it.

I picked up my car and drove to Escorial. I thought about going to Saratoga, but I needed to be in the office tomorrow and I missed the kids. I made it through the door just in time for dinner, which made Betty and Anna laugh. The kids rushed and gave me hugs. Such neat kids. Such a neat family. I was on cloud nine.

Isidore spotted my grin. “It looks like you had a nice time in LA.”

“I fear I am too tired to help you relax,” I said, and that got a giggle.

I sat down at the table to eat and managed to push the glow aside long enough to study the faces around me. Everyone was nervous, really nervous. Something was definitely not right here. “What's going on?” I asked JP. JP looked down the table where there was another place set.

“We have a visitor,” he said mysteriously. Just then a very haggard looking Jason Strubbe came strolling into the dining room. I was out of my seat and across the room in a second. He had that hollow look he'd had before when he'd been really depressed, the look that said his inner demons were ruling at least part of his life. He looked at me and gave me a half-hearted smile, but I didn't let that stop me from hugging him as tight as I could. He just stood there for awhile, then he hugged me back and I felt his head on my shoulder and something wet. He was crying. I pulled away and smiled at him, kissed away his tears, forcing him to smile.

“It is so good to see you Jason. I cannot think of a better surprise!” Sam usually sat next to me, but I made him move so Jason could be near me.

“Thanks Stefan. It's good to see you too.” He was so hollow, I hated it when he was like that.

I know I tried too hard to make things fun, but that's what I did. I was the court jester, and I pulled the kids into it. We goofed around until Isidore told me she was going to send me to my room if I didn't have better table manners. The kids thought that was hysterical. It was strange that Jason was so uncomfortable around Billy. Maybe he was still afraid of Jeff. After dinner the kids went off to do play and I cornered JP.

“What's the deal JP?” I asked.

“I don't know the story Stefan. He showed up this afternoon with no money, no gas, looking like shit. I didn't ask or pry, we just fed him and sent him to bed.” We shrugged and headed out to the great hall to find Jason staring at Andre's statue.

“So what's going on Jason?” JP asked.

“You mean why am I here, intruding on your hospitality again, with just a car and a change of clothes, smelling like shit?” He said bitterly.

“That's pretty much it, yeah,” said JP.

“Vivienne threw me out. Wouldn't let me see the kids.” He slumped into a chair, in a complete funk.

“Why did she throw you out?” I asked.

“Because I was drinking, and that pissed her off. I wasn't violent or mean, I was just drunk. I lost my job, so I was home all the time. Drinking. Just like my dad.” I knew that his dad was an alcoholic, but I didn't know that Jason had become one too.

“You seem sober now,” I said.

“Didn't have much choice. No money, only enough for gas to get here, to throw myself at your mercy again. But you're the only friends I have left. I couldn't afford booze. And now that it's been a week without it, I don't want it anymore.” He said the last sentence with a lot of bitterness.

“What made you start drinking?” I asked. JP gave me a wary look, hinting that I was pushing too hard, but we needed to know.

“I caught Vivienne having an affair. I loved her so much. I trusted her completely. And she totally betrayed me.” He started crying again. I moved over and held him.

JP sat on the other side of him. “Jason, you are here among friends, and you are welcome to stay here as long as you follow a few basic rules.”

“What rules JP?” he asked softly.

“You have to go see a psychiatrist, and you have to get counseling. I'll pay for it, I don't give a shit about that, but you have to do it. There are things that you haven't confronted yet. I can guess at them, but only you know what they are. This time Jason, you have to bring them out and deal with them, got it? Will you do this? Will you finally, truly, work to get better, to get well?” JP was tougher on him than I could ever be, but that's probably what he needed.

“I'll do it JP. And this time I'll talk about everything, I promise.”

I reached in and hugged him. “Good.”

“So where were you?” Jason asked. I could tell by his tone that he knew and that he was teasing me in his own depressed way.

“I was in LA with my partner.” I said.

“Partner?” JP said.

I laughed. “I do not know what that means, but I told him I loved him, and he told me he loved me too. That's pretty good, given my track record.” That got a laugh, even from Jason.

We hung out for awhile, but I'd had a busy week and I was tired. Jason looked exhausted too, and so did JP. “I'm heading to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning,” I said.

“Me too,” said Jason. I walked him down the corridor and led him into my room.

“I, uh, I don't want to interfere with your relationship,” Jason said thoughtfully.

“You're not. He's got a boy toy to keep him company while I'm gone. I'm not trying to hit on you Jason, I just thought maybe you would rather not be alone, and I knew I would not.”

“So you're not hitting on me?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. Was he flirting with me? I giggled.

“Of course I am,” I said. “You know me.”

“Then I'll stay,” he said, totally blowing my mind. Jason is straight, isn't he? I mean, we've fucked around before, but it was always physical, nothing more. Maybe he just needed love. Well, I could give him that, to a certain degree.

“Come on,” I said, taking his hand. “Let's take a bath.” I filled up the tub with warm water and bubbles. I thought it would be fun. I stripped completely while Jason did the same thing. He hadn't aged much. He still had a dorky body, only now he had a small paunch. On him, it actually looked cute. That and his monster dick. Now that Deke was gone, he had the biggest dick among the guys I'd “known.” I found that thinking of Deke didn't bother me at all.

“What happened to you?” Jason said, looking at my bruised back. It was quite colorful. Then he started sobbing. “I remember when I hurt you like that. I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I'm here with you. I need to leave.”

I stopped him and guided him into the tub. “Jason, that was a long time ago, and it was not you. Besides, until that last night, it was kind of fun. I mean, I did not really get all that into the whipping, but sex with you was really good.”

That got a smile. I slid towards him so our knees were next to each other as my legs extended behind him and his extended behind me. I kissed his mouth, and after a moment of surprise, he responded enthusiastically. I felt his now hard cock slapping against mine under the water, like two swords in a duel.

Jason wasn't a good lover, but he was cooperative and caring, and he was so dorky he was absolutely adorable. The bubble bath was really slick which is why I used it, so I moved up, still kissing him, and lowered my ass on to his huge dick. It took me a minute to get it, but once I did, it felt great. I rose and fell slowly on him, kissing him gently, making it last.

“You feel good?” I whispered in his ear. “You feel good to me. You are such a good lover Jason, so kind, so caring. You get me so excited,” I said, with a little shriek thrown in for effect. He was pushing faster now, and we picked up our rhythm until I could tell he was going to blow. “Cum,” I mouthed to him, and he did, loud and strong, and I followed along right after he did.

We rinsed off, dried off, and went to bed. I pulled him to my chest and lovingly stroked his back and hair. “I knew you'd help me Stefan. I knew you guys would help me pull out of this nose dive. Is it wrong to need you so much?”

“Jason, you are such an idiot some times. I love you, I truly do. That's what people do for the ones they love; the help them when they need it.” Like JP did when he had Deke taken out? I put that out of my mind.

“I don't like being with guys,” he said. “Except you.” I smiled at him.

“That's really flattering,” I said. “Why do you think that is?”

“Because it's all about fun with you. You don't get all weird and want to run off and elope. You use sex to show love, any kind of love, and that makes it fun, and OK.” Well, he had me pegged.

He got quiet. It's like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. “Jason, you know you can trust me, right?” I said. He nodded. “Then tell me what's bothering you.” He rubbed his face into my armpit, as if he was trying to burrow into the ground.

“What I did to you in Chicago, with the belt and, uh, stuff. My dad did that to me.” I felt a wet spot form on my chest from his tears. What a horrible life he'd had at home. I guess I'd kind of done the same thing, only I'd done it willingly. He'd been raped, repeatedly.

I hugged him tightly. “So,” I said. He looked up at me, eyes wide.

“What do you mean ‘so’?” he asked, almost mad.

“What he did was horrible, terrible, but you did not do it, he did. You were, you are innocent. He hurt you then, and you're still letting him hurt you now.”

He shook his head. “It was my fault. I'd do something wrong and have to be punished. If I wouldn't have screwed up, he wouldn’t have made me do that.”

“Jason, think about that. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Guys like that make up things to be mad about so they can fuck you. That's how it works.” I was pissed at him, well, almost. I'd put up with a few rough trade experiences in Paris, but never again. Those guys were too fucked up, just like Jason.

“I guess I never thought of it that way.”

“That's because you never talk to anyone about this shit. You try to bottle it all up inside like JP. Only you're not him, so it doesn't work.”

“I helped Jeff kill himself,” he said. I just stared at him, speechless. I was almost nervous about what he was going to reveal next.

“What do you mean? I thought he overdosed.” That was the story I'd heard, although there were some inconsistencies, just like with Deke. Shit.

“We were there with him when he died. So he didn't have to be alone. He felt really bad about what he'd done, especially to you. He talked about how happy you were, how fun, how cheerful, and that he felt so bad that when he hurt you you'd lose that.”

“He underestimated me. I got over him. You said ‘we’?”

Now Jason looked really nervous. “Sam and I.”

“Sam?! Sam was with you? Did he kill Jeff?” Holy shit. What was with these people? Two of my ex-boyfriends were murdered by my cousin and his partner. Loving me was dangerous.

“It wasn't like that. Sam was so mad, I don't know why, but he told Jeff he'd come to kill him. Jeff told him ‘good’, and instead asked for his help. So Sam came over and got me and we sat there with Jeff. He told us that he was going to do it right now, overdose on heroin, but asked if we'd be there to help him through the portal, no, doorway, that's what he said, doorway.”

Wow. I couldn't be mad about that. I couldn't. But why doesn't anyone tell me this stuff? Maybe to protect me. They think I'm so fucking fragile. Still, Jason needed me, and I could be strong for him. “Thank you Jason.”

“Why are you thanking me for killing him?” He seemed surprised.

“You didn't kill him, he killed himself. It was inevitable with him. You just gave him comfort and love when he did it. It takes a true friend to do that.”

“Thanks Stefan,” he said grinning.

“No problem. Anything else you have to tell me?”

“Yeah. One more thing.” I braced myself. “When I jack off, I think about you a lot.” I broke down laughing and he joined me.

“Show me what you imagine,” I said. And we fucked again, and I discovered that Jason had a pretty vivid imagination and was a lot more fun when he left his baggage at the door.

February 19, 1973

I woke up and looked at Jason sprawled out on my bed, half on top of me, and half off. I nudged him off of me and he rolled over onto his back. His naked body almost spread-eagled, with his huge, hard dick pointing purposefully at the ceiling. Now who could resist that? I took him in my mouth and started working him, trying to keep him asleep as long as possible. He woke up, stared at me wide-eyed, and came almost immediately.

“Wow, what a great way to wake up,” he said.

I licked my lips like a total slut. “I needed breakfast.” He just shook his head.

“Come on, shower time,” I said.

“Why, I don't have anything to do today?” he asked. He was planning to just sleep in.

“You're coming to work with me. I've been gone, and I need the help. Come on,” I ordered, and Jason dutifully followed me into the shower. Jason really is a sweet guy. He'd cum while I hadn't, so he moved up behind me and reached around and grabbed my dick, jacking me off to a pleasurable morning shooting session.

I got into the office and kept him with me the whole time. I introduced him to everyone, and they eyed him curiously. “So what do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Well, my assistant just got a big promotion, and I need someone to help me out. Not exactly a job for someone with lots of teaching experience, but you have a good analytical mind, you're organized, and it will give you something to do. What do you think?”

“Should I start now?” he asked. I took him to the office manager and asked her to get him all set up, and talked to Luke about diverting some time to training him.

On the way home that night, Jason was quiet. “I like your company Stefan. So I'm like your secretary?” he asked.

“Yeah, but without the typing,” I joked. “It's kind of like that now Jason, but once you get to know the business you'll get to do a lot of different things. Luke's been in that position for 2 years, and he just started up his own division. You know me. You do well, I'll take care of you.”

He looked nervous. “No Stefan, it's not that. I like the job like it is right now. I'm trying to keep my stress levels down while I get my act together. And that's another thing. I'm probably going to need some time off during the day to go to the shrink, but I'll make it up.”

“Jason, I'm sure you'll put in the time you need to get the job done. Let's just play it by ear. In the meantime, it's better for you than just sitting around the house.”

March 14, 1973

JP told me that when Jason was his TA, his job was so much easier because Jason was so organized and so efficient. In just a few weeks, he'd developed into an indispensable resource. Before, with people like Luke, they were so focused on advancing themselves they didn't focus on helping me. Jason had no such qualms. He decided his job was to maximize how I used my time, and he firmly took over my schedules, my in box, and my corporate life.

I'd been going down to LA, or Peter had been coming here on the weekends and we'd developed a nice pattern. Spending time with him was the highlight of my life. This week I was going down to LA for St. Patrick's Day. I'd already gotten 8 rich movie stars or directors that wanted a piece of my deals, and for the first time we had more money than investment opportunities.

We'd had a plan on the books to work with a few home developers to build a complex in Almaden Valley, and I was on my way to close on the property. It was a big chunk of land, 150 acres, and we had preliminary plans already before the city council. I got to the mortgage company and the owner of the property I was buying was there, which was unusual. What was even more unusual was the owner himself. I'd expected an old, grizzled farmer. This guy was a farmer alright, that was obvious, but he wasn't old. I'd guess he was 22 if that, and tall and beefy. He had dark blond hair that I'm sure got bleached when he was outside all summer.

“Roger Burton,” he said gruffly, holding out his hand. I responded in kind. He seemed really mad, really pissed off. We signed the papers and the escrow company cut him a small check. I'd paid a good price, but the property had been encumbered with debt. I'm a sucker for a cute guy in distress, so I walked quickly out into the parking lot and caught up with him before he got into his truck.

“Roger,” I said, trying to get his attention before he drove off.

“Yeah?” A man of few words apparently.

“It's lunch time. Can I treat you?” It was actually 1pm, but I hadn't eaten.

He eyed me up and down like he was trying to decide whether I was a psycho or not. In the end, the practical farmer got the best of him. “Sure.” There was a steak house not far from the title company so I agreed to meet him there.

He beat me and had already gotten a table. It had a country/western flavor, so Roger was right at home here. “Got you a beer,” he said, acting as if any man would drink a beer.

“So why do you hate me?” I asked him.

“I don't hate you. Folks say you're queer, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable being around queers.”

I smiled and turned up the magnetism. This was the kind of guy I loved to fuck. “Did I give you the best price?”

“Yeah, you did,” he nodded fairly.

“Did I try to suck your dick?” I asked. He spit out his beer and I started laughing. That seemed to break the ice.

“No, and it's a good thing. I'd hate to have to kick your ass.”

“You worried I will try to seduce you and make you do gay things?” He looked at me and grunted in disgust and I giggled.

“I will be honest with you Roger, I've had sex with a lot of straight guys in the past, most of them just want a blow job or something, no strings attached.”

“And you do that? Blow someone with no strings attached? Why?”

“I like it. You like eating pussy?” He grinned and nodded. “That's how it works for me. So you think you can stand to hang out here with me and eat lunch?”

“Yeah, I can put up with you for a little bit,” he said grudgingly and flashed me a dynamite smile. Where did that come from? Wow.

“That's not the only reason you're mad,” I said.

“Nah. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I'm just pretty upset. That land has been in my family for generations. Didn't have enough money to pay the taxes, the bills, the inheritance tax when my grandfather died and left it to me. Now I've got a little bit of money and no land.”

“I understand,” I said. “My grandparents own a lot of land in Ohio. Some of the parcels are like sacred ground to them.”

“That's how the vineyard is to me,” he said. “The rest of the land I could do without, but the vineyard, well that's the gem.”

“Why did you not keep it?” I asked.

“No one wanted to bid on the land without the vineyard. It kind of winds it's way through the property, and it would be less efficient for building houses. Least that's what they told me.” I was suspicious that he'd been bullshitted by us, and by his own real estate broker.

“You busy this afternoon?” I asked.

“Why?”

“I was thinking maybe we could sneak off somewhere and I could suck your dick for you,” I said, dead pan. He looked at me, processed what I said, started to splutter, and then just stared at me. The funny thing is that I could tell he was thinking about it. I started laughing. “I'm just teasing you. I was thinking that you could show me this land I just bought.”

“Least I could do, what with you buying me lunch. Better let me drive. That toy of yours won't make it through most of the ground.” So I hopped in his old beat up pickup truck and we headed down to Almaden Valley. It was only about a 20 minute drive, but it seemed a lot longer because Roger was so quiet. I just stared at him and smirked, making him uncomfortable on purpose.

He drove through some rickety gates and drove through long tracks of open land. Then, near the hills, there were about 40 acres of vineyards. They were beautiful. I reminded myself that it's all about numbers, not beauty, but I started wondering if I should reconsider that. Natural beauty could be a huge asset.

Roger pointed out the old farm house he had lived in until today. Then he took me to the primitive old winery, which was incredibly charming. “So where are you living now?” I asked.

“They're giving me until the end of the week to move out. Then I have to find an apartment.” He took me over and showed me his little house. It was small and neat, and very masculine.

“You live here alone?” I asked. “That must get lonely.”

“Sometimes the privacy is kind of nice,” he said with a smile. Was he flirting with me?

“What do you do, walk around out here stark naked?” I asked.

“Yep.”

“I'll have to come out and spy on you,” I said.

He looked around nervously, then took off his shirt, exposing a broad, hairless chest. Not the chest of a body builder, or an athlete, the chest of a farm boy, a man who used his hands to make a living. I ran my hand over his chest and his nipples. His pants were tenting out. He was a big boy.

He undid his pants and pulled them off, along with his underwear. I was right about him. He was hung. Probably a good seven and a half inches, and in perfect proportion. I ran my hand up and down his shaft and he sighed. I dropped to my knees and he moved his dick towards my mouth, begging me to suck him. I willingly obliged. He moaned like an old whore, and didn't even last a minute before he shot a massive load down my throat.

“I'm sorry,” he said. “Shot too soon.”

I smiled at him. “You were terrific, but a young stud like you probably recharges pretty fast. You can make it up to me in a few minutes.” He sat down at the kitchen table, stark naked. I guess farm life didn't provide for much modesty.

He smiled at me and tossed me a beer. It blended perfectly with the residual taste of his load. I chuckled to myself. Vodka and Caviar, Steak and red wine, and Roger's semen mixed with Budweiser, three of the world's tastiest combinations.

“You aren't from here are you?” he asked.

“No, I was born in France, then lived in Ohio for awhile.”

“You speak French I suppose. Will you talk it for me?”

“You are cute as hell, sitting in that chair, kicking back, with your big cock swinging over your sweaty balls and your strong body begging for more attention,” I said to him in French.

“That's cool,” he said. I got up and took off all of my clothes, and he looked at me curiously. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“I was going to fuck you,” I said, and his eyes got huge, which made me laugh. He just shook his head, frustrated. “Actually, I was thinking about the other way around.”

“You want me to cornhole you?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said as I lubed up his hardening dick. “I think you will like it, and if you do not, you will at least know not to do it again.” I straddled him as he sat on the chair and lowered myself onto his cock. It was the perfect size, the perfect thickness, and it slid in perfectly. His eyes bulged. “Good?” I asked.

He nodded and stood up, holding me up and staying in me the whole time, and he walked me over to the sofa, set me down, and started to really fuck me.
I talked to him, sometimes in French, sometimes in English, and he was going nuts. I could tell he wasn't going to last long this time either, so I started stroking my cock so I'd blow close to when he did. “Aaaaahhhh,” he screamed as he shot into my ass. I yelled loud too, he seemed to like that, and shot my load all over my chest.

We cleaned up and he took me back to my car. “Roger, you busy tomorrow?” I asked.

“Nope, other than looking for a place to live.”

“Do not worry about that right now. You can stay there for the time being. I want to talk to the development team and see if we can save the vineyard.”

His eyes widened and his face got animated. “Really? You think so? Course, don't matter to me. I already sold it to you.”

“Give me a chance to look at things, OK? Maybe we can work something out. Here's my address. Be at my office at 1pm, OK?” And with that I hopped into the Porsche and headed back up to Escorial.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You could tell from the moment you meet up with him that Roger was going to be important. There was just something about how Mark wrote him even in this first chapter that introduced him.

 

Jason is back... He is the kind of person that is great as long as he doesn't have to have any responsibility...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Another land purchase achieved, as Stefan gets down and dirty with Roger.

Am sure more than grapes will be deprived of their juice if Stepan can keep the vineyard operational.

A great yarn, thanks.

Lwj

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It is three years still until Stag's Leap Wine Cellars rocks the wine world by beating Château Mouton-Rothschild, Château Montrose, Château Leoville Las Cases and Château Haut-Brion in a blind wine tasting in Paris to win the gold medal. The California wine scene and business exploded after that and the boom has never really stopped. Keeping the winery/vineyard makes a lot of sense for a lot of reasons; Stef is French so he appreciates wine, building homes intertwined with the vineyard will make them more valuable and Roger is hot 😁

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..