Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,702 Words
  • 6,657 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Land Whore - 14. Chapter 14

May 25, 1973

The four of us looked amazing in our new clothes. We'd gone shopping for new duds for our party, and I felt like a debutante. We hired a limo for the night, and told Josh he should hire a guy to drive us around and keep the house in shape. He wasn't focused on that though. I'd probably have to do it for him.

Of all of us, Armand was the foxiest. He was drop-dead gorgeous, and he'd gotten a brown suit that set off his eyes perfectly. They were such a unique shade of light brown they were almost golden. Even Jason looked pretty hot.

We all made the rounds of the party. I kept Armand with me, while Josh and Jason trekked off on their own. It wasn't long before we ran into John Bartlett. “Hey John, I hear you met my cousin,” I said teasingly.

“I sure did.” He looked around to make sure no one else was around. “He's a hot piece of ass. Almost as good as you. I was about to head upstairs. You up for it?”

“Absolutely,” I said. I sent Armand off to find Josh while John and I chatted.

“That kid has some potential,” he told me. “And he already passed the first hurdle. He fucked Henry Wilson.” We both laughed loudly, stopping only when Josh got there.

John led us upstairs to a room, just like last time. A knock, three times, then once, and someone opened the door. The person looked alarmed when he saw four people, but one look at Armand and the door flew open.

It looked to be the same group as last time, and they all stared at us, checking out the new meat. Armand and Josh, both proud of their bodies, exhibitionists at heart, made quite a show of undressing. The other guys were going nuts over them, and it seemed that as soon as they entered the orgy it picked up its pace and absorbed them.

John put his arm around me. “We could join them if you want to, but I have a different idea.” I nodded and he led me to a different room and locked the door. “I've wanted to be alone with you since that first night when we fucked Rock,” he said in his deep, sultry voice.

“I've imagined this in my dreams,” I lied, pouring it on. We fucked like crazed beasts, in damn near every conceivable position. After I came the second time, and he came for the third, we decided that it was time to rejoin the party. I found Josh and Armand at the bar looking flustered. I giggled.

“I can't believe you led us to the wolves and just left us there,” Josh said, but I could tell he was joking.

“Did they eat you up?” I asked playfully.

“My ass hurts,” Armand said, and we started cracking up.

“I’ve not seen Jackie for awhile,” Armand said. “It's not like her to vanish during one of her parties.” How would he know that, I wondered?

Just then we saw her walking down the stairs, looking flushed but happy. We giggled. Then about ten minutes later Jason came down looking the same way and the three of us started laughing so hysterically we had to leave the room and go outside.

It wasn't until 4am that we got in the limo to go home, all of us drunk, and all of us drained. I didn't even want to think about sex.

“So Jason, looks like you got laid tonight,” I said. And we started laughing all over again, much to his discomfort.

“What are you talking about?” he said, trying to deny it.

“Darling, fuck me with that massive tool. Do it now!” Josh said, doing a perfect Jackie imitation. Jason blushed and I laughed so hard I thought I was going to puke.

Jason finally started laughing with us, and did his imitation of Jackie having an orgasm. We got to the house and staggered in. Josh was laughing so hard he fell down on the floor and hit his nose, which started bleeding. He was yelling at us to stop laughing, but that just made us laugh even more, and then, as if by magic, we all stopped and everyone headed to their “corners.”

I was happy that Armand decided to join me. He could have spent time with Josh, who was younger and so much better looking, but he chose me. We stripped and climbed into bed. He kissed me briefly then snuggled up to me. “I hope you do not mind me just going to sleep,” he said, and I started laughing all over again. Then Armand picked it up, and we laughed for another ten minutes before we finally passed out.

May 28, 1973

I woke up in my familiar bed in Escorial, glad to be home. After the wild weekend in LA, I was exhausted. It was a lot of fun though. I left yesterday, feeling that Jason and Josh had a real handle on the investment side, and comfortable that Armand knew how to handle himself. I yawned and stretched, and thought about masturbating but changed my mind. I was so worn out from the party and Armand, my dick needed a rest. OK, just a short rest, but a rest none the less.

I found JP in his study. “Hey there,” I said, interrupting his train of thought.

“Hey Stefan! I heard you got back last night. It's good to see you.”

“How are things going?”

He smiled. “Things are going well. Isidore and Jim worked everything out, and now she is a free woman, out ready to conquer the world. And I'm only slightly poorer, at least for right now,” he chuckled.

“Good. Are you still thinking of going to Paris this summer?”

“You mean the four of us, you, me, Brad, and Ace?”

I nodded. “I think it would be a fun time.”

“Sure. Let me talk to Isidore and we'll work out a week tonight. You going to be home?”

“I'm not sure,” I said with a smile. I wanted to see Roger. I found myself missing him.

The kids weren't home so after a brief discussion with Isidore about my projects, I headed to the office. I'd forgotten that Phillipe was starting today and felt really bad that I was late.

“Good morning Phillipe. I'm sorry I'm late. I should have been here to welcome you aboard.”

“Not a problem,” he said with his dazzling smile. How did a hockey player end up with such nice teeth? Probably caps. “I took that opportunity to get organized.”

I looked at my office and it was all cleaned up. I am normally not the neatest person in the world, and there were usually papers all over the place. Not now. Everything was neat and perfect. “My office looks great! Thanks Philippe!”

“No problem,” he said.

“What if I want to find something?” I asked.

“I will give you what you need,” he said with a cheeky grin, “otherwise you have only to ask me.”

I giggled. “And do I have lunch plans today?”

“You do not,” he said, glancing at my schedule.

“I do now. Let's go out to lunch.” He smiled and thanked me, and then went over my schedule for the day.

Cecile was first on my list of meetings. She was fun to work with because she had an effervescent, vivacious personality and a concurrent gift for analyzing numbers. It was a rare but deadly duo.

“We're having problems picking up that 200 acre plot off of Blossom Hill Road,” she told me.

“What's the issue?”

“The old man who owns it says he'll sell one day, then changes his mind the next. With prices moving, we need to grab it now. This one will be really lucrative. We're already laying out the plat for a subdivision.”

“Do you want me to meet with him?” I asked. I'm not sure what I could do when she had failed.

“It might help.”

“Alright, see if you can set it up for this evening, or at least late afternoon, and I'll stop by and visit him.”

“On your way to the winery?” she asked with a smirk.

“Absolutely. I’ve not gotten laid yet today.” She giggled at me.

Lunch time came before I knew it. Phillipe came in and locked the door and approached me with his special jaunt. “I was wondering if I might have an appetizer before lunch?” he said, sounding really slutty.

I pulled his head to mine until our lips met and pulled him down on top of me, making sure I landed on my couch. His lips and tongue worked my mouth while his body ground against mine. This guy was hard as a rock. He reminded me a lot of Sam. Strong. Rock solid. I liked it. We got up and pulled off our clothes and it was the first time I'd seen him naked. Amazing.

He had a solid chest, bulging pecs, and a rock solid six pack for abs. His arms were big, with veins bulging from them in a few spots, and his ass was so tight it was like two pieces of granite. He resumed his position on top of me and the feel of his strong body, his strength, was just intoxicating. I liked it when guys took charge during sex, most of the time anyway. Roger did that with me, but with Phillipe it was even more controlling. He had me pinned, and I could only move to the degree that he let me. I loved it. I went nuts. I blew my load all over us, long before he did, but he pressed on gamely and I enjoyed him almost as much afterward as I did before I came.

“That was fun,” he said, smiling, as we wiped the cum off with paper towels.

“Yes it was. I'm going to like having you around,” I said. “Now let's go get some food.”

We had a nice time, especially after I discovered that he spoke fluent French. That may come in handy. He was a pretty basic guy. He was raised in Canada by parents who were still happily married, and he had a brother and a sister. His father worked for GM in Ontario and his mom was a house wife. About as basic a blue collar dream life as you can get, I thought. How unlike Roger, or pretty much any of the other guys I'd gotten to know.

Cecile was waiting for us when we got back. “The old guy can meet you around 3:30pm. He says to be on time,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Here's the contract you'll need him to sign, if you pull it off.”

“Taking bets?” I asked with a smile.

“You pull this off and lunch tomorrow is on me,” she said. “You don't, and you buy.”

“You're on.”

It really wasn't too far out of my way to go see the old guy. I could understand where he was coming from. He'd lived on his farm his whole life, and he needed the money now, but it was hard to let go. I got to his house, a small farm house that had obviously stood the tests of time, but was in some sore need of repair now. I knocked on the door and waited patiently while I heard slow footsteps.

An older man, about 70 years old, opened the door. He was thin and frail, but had a noble bearing. “Good afternoon, I'm Stefan Schluter,” I said, introducing myself.

“I'm Gus Freemantle,” he said, shaking my hand. “So you're the guy who wants to buy my land. Guess you brought the contract with you, eh?”

“It pays to be prepared Mr. Freemantle.”

“Call me Gus,” he said, and sat down on his couch. I sat in the chair opposite.

“Why thank you. You must call me Stefan.”

“I used to be young and handsome like you,” he said, almost to himself. “Used to be able to go out and have my pick of just about anyone to bed.”

“You are still a handsome man, Gus. I suspect you would not have problems even now.” I was flirting shamelessly, but what did it hurt to make an old guy feel good?

“Bah. I couldn't get you in bed to save my life,” he said. What was this?

“You probably would have a hard time only because I assume you prefer women,” I told him.

“I like women, but it has been so long since I've been, well, had sex with a man. It's just a distant memory.”

“Were you going to say 'fucked' Gus?” I said playfully.

“Yeah I was.” He looked sad, and I knew what I had to do.

I moved over to him and grabbed his belt and undid it. He stared at me, shocked. He lifted his ass up and I pulled off his pants and underwear. He had big saggy balls and his dick was limp and hung over his balls like a big wet noodle.

I worked his ass with my finger, using the lube a slut like me carries with him all the time. He moaned and threw his head back, but his dick didn't respond. I took my dick out and he fondled it with his grizzled fingers, the contrast between my youthful cock and his old, wrinkled hands seemed to fascinate him. I looked into his eyes as I entered him and watched his mouth make an “O” shape. Then I started to pump into him, his balls and dick flopping back and forth. I kept my eyes locked on his but my mind was miles away, and it was Armand that I was penetrating, his sweet ass wrapped around my cock.

I pumped and pumped, really enjoying this guy, until he tensed up and shot after shot of cum flew out of his limp penis. I blew my load in his ass, and there was a big smile on his face when we were done.

“Thank you Stefan. Thank you. That experience made me feel young again, if only for a few minutes.” The gratitude was so sincere it almost made me cry.

“It really was my pleasure,” I said. He took the papers I brought with me before I had a chance to do anything and signed them. He handed them back to me with a somber look.

“I know this probably won't happen, but if you're ever in the area, stop by,” he said.

“I might just do that,” I said, and gave him a big hug on my way out the door. I didn't feel bad, I didn't feel slutty, I felt great. That guy was on top of the world now, and it was all because I was willing to have sex with him.

I headed to the winery after the meeting. It was only 4 PM and I wasn't supposed to be down there until 7pm or so, but I was anxious to see Roger. All these other guys were just relief; Roger was the one who really satisfied me. I drove slowly over the bumpy road and saw a different car there, a truck actually. It looked new, just like Roger's.

I wasn't exactly sneaking around; I was just being quiet as I walked around looking for him. OK, I was sneaking around. I wanted to see who he was with. I wanted to see what he was doing. It was probably Bobby, and I definitely didn't trust that guy.

I found them in the house, which I managed to sneak into without them hearing me. I heard voices, Roger's and someone else's. Bobby's. I was quiet as a mouse.

“I bought you the truck, isn't that enough for right now?” That was Roger's voice, pleading and whining.

“When will you have the whole vineyard?” Bobby asked petulantly.

“Give me some time. Stefan loves me, and he'll give me half of it for a song. After a few months, he'll give me the other half. I'll tell him it's my birthday or something.” I held my breath and my tears and willed myself to be still and listen.

“Good. I don't like hiding in the shadows. This winery should have been ours to begin with. You let them swindle us out of it. If you want to make things right, you have to get it back.” God he was bitchy. Roger liked him instead of me? This was so fucked up.

“I will. Come on Bobby. Fuck me. Give me what I want.” What!? Roger never let me fuck him. His ass was always off limits. I moved carefully so I could see their reflection in the window pane, and I saw them strip off their clothes. Roger lay on his back and lubed his ass and eagerly guided Bobby's dick right in. “Oh yeah, that feels so good,” Roger said, moaning.

“You love my big cock in your ass, doncha bitch,” Bobby said. “Take it,” he said with a growl as he slammed into Roger. Roger just moaned incoherently. I'd seen enough. I slowly and quietly left the house, slowly and quietly got to my car, turned over the motor, and slowly and quietly headed out of there.

My feelings were frayed. Tears ran down my cheeks, sobs escaped from my mouth, and I had an overwhelming desire to be alone. I headed to Saratoga, puffing on the joint I had in my car, hoping to relax myself. By the time I made it home I was stoned, really stoned. I decided to add to the mix by having a few drinks, until I was really fucked up. I cried and cried until I could cry no more. I wandered over to the window and looked out and down. The teenager that lived below me was lying flat on his back, naked, staring up the hill at me. Our eyes met, or at least I thought they did, and he moved his hand to his cock and I moved my hand to mine. I was just getting into it when he vanished. Oh well, I thought with a shrug, and re-lit my joint. I was just about to head to my bathroom to finish blowing my load when the doorbell rang.

I opened it to find my fellow voyeur staring at me. He was a cute guy, super clean cut, with a baseball player's build. “I hope you don't mind me stopping by,” he said coyly. “I was just bored and I thought I'd see what you were up to.”

I smiled and motioned him in, ignoring the fact that I was stark naked. He didn't. “Nice,” I heard him say. I led him to my bedroom and handed him the joint. He took a few tokes while I reached for his zipper.

“Hold on there. I just wanted to jack with you. That's it,” he said. Yeah right. We'll see about that.

“You will need to take your pants off for that, right?” I said playfully. I noticed a slur in my voice and giggled.

He took his pants off and his cock sprang out and up, like Armand’s, like most young guys. He started stroking and I joined him. I reached over and touched his balls, he had nice, full balls, and he let me. I moved my fingers up to the base of his shaft, and he moved his hand off, letting me stroke his cock.

“You have a nice dick,” I said.

“So I've been told,” he said. Cocky bastard. I waited patiently until he was distracted and allowed his head to lull back and I moved forward and enveloped his dick in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started to pull me off, but then thought better of it and started humping my mouth. “Damn that feels good,” he said. I let him control the pace and rhythm until his balls rose, then I backed off.

“Why'd you stop?” he asked.

“Because you're getting close, and I want this to last. It's rare that I find such a foxy guy with such a nice cock that wants to play.” That ego stroke made him smile. “You ever fuck another guy?” I asked.

“No way. That's way too gay,” he said, even though I was licking his dick like it was a lollipop.

“You think so, huh? Too bad, because it feels amazing, better than pussy.”

“How would you know?” he asked with a sneer.

“I've been with lots of women, I just like men better,” I said. “I will make you a deal.”

“What?” he asked suspiciously.

“You fuck me. If you do not like it, you stop. Regardless, no one ever knows what we did here. Ever.” I didn't really care if people knew, but I was sure he did.

“Deal,” he said. He got up and I lubed his dick. Now that he committed himself, he couldn't wait. He entered me quickly; he didn't give a shit about me. He started pumping into me right away. His uncaring attitude, his desire to fulfill his desires only, was appealing to my current mindset. He was really getting into it.

“So you do not want to stop?” I asked.

“No fucking way. You got one sweet ass.” And that word of praise was enough for me. I worked my dick to make sure I blew with him. He came with the cutest noises, loud grunts, groans, and growls. As soon as he came, he kind of freaked out and put his clothes on quickly. “I gotta get home before my parents realize I'm missing.”

“Take it easy. Stop by again sometime.” He said nothing, just fled. I giggled. He'd be back. But with him gone, I had nothing to do but think about Roger. And that was depressing. I'd been played before. Jeff had ripped me off too. How eerily similar that was. Two guys with fucked up backgrounds, they looked kind of the same, had the same body type, even some of the same mannerisms, and both of them fucked me over.

I wonder how this would have played out if I hadn't walked in on him. I wonder how this would work out. What would he do if I was adamant about trying to fuck him? I thought about being devious and just playing along to see what he was going to do. That was a JP thing to do, though. I didn't have that kind of strength. I looked at the clock. 10pm. The sex with the kid had sobered me up, and now that I was sober, I was lonely. I grabbed my keys and headed to Escorial, to my place of safety.

I took my time to make sure I got there safely. I was in one of those introspective moods and I thought about driving up to the City, but changed my mind and turned around in Hillsborough. I didn't get to Escorial until 11PM. I wandered through the house looking for JP, but he wasn't around. He must have gone to bed early. I was going to just go to bed when the tears started again so I headed to his bedroom. I knocked on the door softly and turned the knob. JP and Sam were in bed, with Sam on his back and JP on his side. They had that look, the look of guys who'd just fucked.

“Can I come in?” I asked.

“Sure!” said Sam, and JP smiled at me. I climbed in bed on Sam's other side and buried my head in his strong chest and started bawling.

“What's wrong?” JP asked.

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to have anyone killed,” I said. Amazingly enough that made all of us laugh.

“I promise, I won't have anyone killed, at least not without talking to you about it first,” said JP. I giggled.

I told them my story, how I'd snuck in on Roger and Bobby, how I'd caught them talking and fucking, pretty much the whole play by play. Sam was so predictable. He got pissed, furious. He was ultra protective of his family, and I was part of his family. He made me feel good. But it was JP that I really needed. JP was a thinker. JP would do more than console me. He'd help me figure out what to do.

“Stef, let me mull this over for a day, OK?” he said. “And I won't have him killed in the meantime.” We giggled again.

“Thanks JP. I knew you'd be able to help me work this through.”

“Why don't you shed those clothes and spend the night with us?” Sam asked. I kissed him gently and did just that.

I put my head on his chest and then remembered something that I had wanted to say to him. I looked up at him, making sure I had his attention. “I know that you were with Jeff when he died,” I said. His mouth dropped and JP looked really concerned. “Jason told me. I was trying to get him to vent his demons, and that was one of them. I will tell you the same thing that I told him. Thank you. Thank you for being there with him.” He nodded and hugged me tight, and I fell asleep on Sam's chest, staring into JP's hypnotic green eyes.

May 29, 1973

I woke up in the morning and had sex with JP and Sam. God they were fun. We ended up back in the same place, with JP and me lying on either side of Sam's chest, looking at each other. It was so symbolic, with Sam as a rock from which we all drew our inner strength.

“I wonder what the deal is with this Bobby guy.” JP asked. “I think that once you know that, you'll understand what's going on with Roger.”

“You think I should confront him?” I asked.

“You could. If it were me, I'd rather have more info. I might know someone who could check into them, their past, and see if what he's been telling you is true.” JP the sleuth. He really cracked me up, but it was a good idea.

“What do you need from me?” I asked.

“As much info on both of them as you can get,” he said.

“Since they're both on payroll, that should not be too hard. I'll have it for you this afternoon, sooner if you want it.”

“In the meantime, you have to convince Roger that everything is the same as it was before last night. He's probably already wondering why you didn't come by. And you should probably keep him away from here. Sam's a shitty actor.” We both laughed at that, but it was true.

“I can probably play this off for a day or two, and then maybe I can create an emergency that needs my attention in LA. You wanna go to Paris next week?”

“That might actually work out,” he said. I got up and headed to the shower, sad, but armed with a plan. That's what JP did. He gave me hope, and a way out.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

i am rereading the CAP series and it is funny these little things i notice, knowing what happens next... you weave things in perfectly. Even though I know what happens next I am still emotionally involved and cry and get excited. I truly love your writing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/18/2011 10:52 PM, bluerobe said:
i am rereading the CAP series and it is funny these little things i notice, knowing what happens next... you weave things in perfectly. Even though I know what happens next I am still emotionally involved and cry and get excited. I truly love your writing.
Thank you so much. This was my first story with Stef as the narrator: he's such a fun character to write.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Everyone wants to be loved or feel desireable. It doesn't matter if you are 70 years old or 17 years old, rich or poor, male or female; the need to love, be loved, and to be desired is in us all...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Stef is money; he's such a great narrator. I love how he prefaces his tale of Roger woe with don't kill him JP, and he's only kinda kidding.

:thankyou:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I really like the way that Stephen goes to JP when he has a problem that he needs help with. JP always seems to figure out what to do to help straighten it out. Stephen has a lot going for him and invariably winds up with something that requires outside help. I like the way that you take the reader on a journey with the story, sometimes you can tell what's going to happen and you keep reading just to see if you're right or not. I'm enjoying the series very much, I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I, too, am re-reading the CAP series, but in my case, the interval between the first reading and this one is long enough so that each chapter comes to me fresh, without memory of what happens next. It is even more of a delight than if I remembered the events from the first reading -- it is like a new story to me.

As an old gay man, I am a tiny bit upset over the frequency of sex scenes in the writing, as I feel that sex between men should be an exciting and exclusive thing, but then I remember this is GA and sexual scenes are the reason for it being here for me to read --  if I don't want to read about sex, all I have to do is skip those few paragraphs and enjoy the story. So, Mark, keep up your efforts just as you are doing and I will follow along, loving (almost) everything just as I have been. At one time, I had a similar problem with the 'Bridgemont' series and came to the same compromise.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..