Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,377 Words
  • 6,271 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Land Whore - 25. Chapter 25

October 13, 1973

I could barely walk. Roger had fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. It had been fun, a blast. He was a good lover, a fun lover, but my feelings for him didn't return. I liked him. I wanted to be his friend. I was more than willing to back up his plan to expand the winery. And if things didn't work out with Greg, he was a great piece of ass. But I didn't want to be his soul mate. I didn't want to be his boyfriend again. He seemed to understand that and what's more, he seemed to feel the same way. When I left this morning, we had a nice parting, and I felt so good that someone that I cared about, that I thought hated me, didn't.

I'd gotten back to the Bay Area in a really bad mood, but he'd changed all that. I was calm and cheerful as I walked through the door at Escorial. Then calmness vanished as I was mobbed by the kids. They literally tackled me; it was great. I loved these kids.

“So how was Israel?” JP asked after things settled down.

“It was nice except for the war.”

“That usually does create some chaos. What about Greg?” I thought about trying to avoid the topic, to dodge the issue, but it wouldn't have worked with JP anyway. I told him the whole story, and gave myself permission to cry while I did. “You know, I think that Greg is a smart guy, and he'll figure out what he let go.”

“You're just saying that so you do not have to have him killed,” I teased and he just shook his head. “I really love him JP. He's the first guy that I've been with, besides you, that I think I really have a chance of being with long term.”

“Really? You mean Stefan the slut might just give up his wandering ways?”

I smiled at him. “Yes. For Greg, I can and would be monogamous. He's smart, he's successful, and he's grounded. I'd have his babies if it was biologically possible.” He giggled at that.

After the third degree, I kicked back in my room for awhile, feeling at home yet not at home. I headed to the pool to play with the kids. They wore me out. It was a very tired Stefan who headed to his room to take a nap before dinner. I lay in bed with my hands behind my head, wondering what the future held for me. Tomorrow was Sunday, the day I went back to Malibu. The day I would either be with Greg or single. The day I would find out if I was going to be happy or heartbroken.

There was a knock on my door and since it wasn't locked, I yelled “Enter!”

Brad came in, closing the door behind him. “Hi.”

“Hey blood brother!” I said, motioning for him to come over. I gave him a big hug and pulled him into the bed with me.

“I just wanted to come hang out with you, if that's OK?”

I smiled. “Of course it's OK. I love having you around. How are things going?” He lay in bed with me and I pulled him into me so his head was on my naked chest. God I loved this kid. He was like my own son.

“Do you think that you can know if you're gay when you're only 11?”

“Absolutely. Do you think you are gay?”

“Yeah,” he said without hesitation. That told me how deeply he'd been thinking about it.

“Your body is going to go through a whole bunch of changes, and that's going to radically alter your attitudes and your priorities. Why not just go with the flow and see how things turn out?”

“I don't know. I like to be organized. I like to know what's ahead.”

“You are like your father, like JP,” I teased. “That's a good thing. He's an amazing man, and the most together person I know.”

“I always thought I was more like you.” There was hero-worship in his eyes.

“No, you have a lot more common sense than I do and you are a lot smarter.” He didn't believe me, but I meant it. “You should talk to him about this. He would want you to confide in him, and he will be there for you always.”

He changed the subject. “So you and Roger broke up?”

“We did. But now we are friends. I still care deeply for him.”

“What about Greg?”

“You are a nosy little shit are you not?” I teased. “Greg and I are together, but he had to spend some time with another guy this weekend, an old boyfriend, to see if their relationship is really over. If it is not, we will not be together. If it is, we will be.”

“That is hurting you really bad,” he said.

“Yes it is. You see how strong our blood bond is. You can read my feelings.”

“Does he put his dick in your butt too?”

“Yes he does and no you cannot watch,” I shot back. Back at the abyss.

“Doesn't that hurt?” Now I saw where he was going with this.

“It can. Especially when you first do it. I think that for it to be really good, the person you are with has to be really special to you. If it turns out that you are gay, and you get to the point where you are thinking about doing it, I will tell you more.” I changed the topic. “Is there someone special in your life?”

He turned bright red and I had him. Turnabout was fair play. “I don't know.”

“Wait a minute now, I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything. I had to tell you about having dicks in my butt, the least you can do is tell me who you have a crush on.” He giggled nervously.

“It's kind of weird. Ace is my best friend, he always has been, and I love being around him, doing things with him. He's so neat, so fun. Everyone loves him though. He couldn't love me back. And he's practically my brother.”

“Brad, it's OK to love Ace. But you have to be careful with this. He's probably not sure about his sexuality either, but I have not seen anything in him that would suggest he's anything but straight. Enjoy your friendship. It's worth way more than a romance, a romance that would be very very complicated.”

“You're probably right. So you don't think I should let him put his dick in my butt?” I looked at him sort of horrified until I saw the twinkle in his eye that told me he was joking. I rolled over on top of him and started tickling him, to torture him back. After I made him laugh so hard he cried, we lay back down and drifted off to sleep together. For some reason he had picked me as his mentor, his guide, and I found that I considered that to be one of the most flattering things anyone had ever done.

I heard someone clearing their throat with a loud “Ahem” and looked up to find JP standing over us. He was smiling down at Brad and me. I knew that he appreciated the bond I had with Brad, and the devotion I showed to all of his kids. “Wake up you two. It's almost time for dinner.” Brad wiped his eyes and then bounded out of bed with all the energy of a boy.

“He worships you,” JP said.

“I love him. He's a great kid. He reminds me of someone very special to me.”

“Who?”

“You,” I told him. I saw the wheels in his brain turning, and took that opportunity to grab him and pull him into bed with me. “Make love to me before dinner.”

“We don't have time,” he objected, but I was nibbling on his neck and running my hands all over his body. “God damn it Stefan,” he said, frustrated, and then he kissed me and surrendered to the love I aroused in him.

Our coupling was fast but meaningful. We were connected on so many levels. As I got cleaned up and ready for dinner, I found myself hoping that Ace and Brad could share the same kind of bond, with or without the sex. I smiled when I figured out that they probably already did.

Dinner was a fun affair, mostly due to Tonto. “So you're home without a friend?” she asked, probing.

“Yes Tonto. I'm scared to bring people home to meet you. They're afraid you will try to bake them in your oven,” I said, referring to the witch in Hansel and Gretel.

“If they can't take a little of my heat, they're not good enough for you. Where's that last guy you brought here? I liked him.”

“That was Greg. We're trying to work things out.”

“Humph.” she said. Then she turned and started giving the kids a bad time, and it cracked me up to see them treat her with respect, but to still give her crap right back. What a neat lady.

After dinner, we went out to the patio for the nightly joint. JP's pot crop got better and better every year.

“I'm trying to decide if I should go back to Malibu tomorrow,” I said.

“Don't you want to know how things went with him?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, but if he wants me, I think I should make him come to me. Last time I came up here, he ignored me.”

JP smiled at me. “If you're trying to make him earn your love, that's not a bad idea. I just don't know if you have the patience for it.”

“You may be right. Maybe if I could find some other way to satisfy my carnal desires,” I said as I leered at him and Sam, “I'd be more fortified.”

“I'll fortify you alright,” said Sam playfully. JP got a grin on his face and we had a great threesome. After we made love, all three of us, I headed back to my room to give them their time alone.

I walked into my room without turning on the light and fell into bed. I ran into something, something that yelled really loud. “OW!” It was Brad.

“I'm sorry buddy,” I said. “I did not know you were in here. Scoot over.” He slid over and I grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on, then got into the bed next to him. He rolled into me just like this afternoon and I put my arm around his thin body. I owed Janice so much for bringing him here before she killed herself. My life would not be nearly as fulfilling without him.

October 14, 1973

I woke up with Brad still lying on me. I moved a bit and he grabbed onto me. It was so cute I decided to go ahead and drift back off to sleep. I ended up sleeping in way later than I had planned. I finally nudged him awake. “Hey there, I have to get up.”

His eyes opened and he looked up at me smiling. What a little cutie he was going to be. He woke up fast and almost bounded out of the bed, off to go find his siblings. I headed to the shower, and then back down to the winery.

I was going down to see Roger and to have wild crazy sex with him. I need that so bad right now. First of all, I reasoned, it would distract me from my anxiety about Greg. Second, even if I did win Greg back, this was my last day of freedom. Might as well go for it.

I found Roger in the winery. “Hey Stef! You're back.”

I went up and put my arms around him. “I need a really strong man with a really big dick to fuck me hard. You up to it stud?” I said in as sultry a voice as I could.

He picked me up and carried me to the house. We took a shower together and he made love to me while we were there. Then we headed to the bed and it was my turn to penetrate him. He was so handsome, had the most amazing body, and was really good at using it. I got there at 11 AM and didn't leave until 4PM, fully satisfied, and fully drained.

On the way to my car I stopped and gave him a big kiss. “Thanks Roger. This is a tough day for me. I appreciate you being here for me.”

“It was my pleasure. And boy do I mean that,” he said with a big grin.

I drove back to Escorial and got there in time to see the sun set over the Coastal Range. I was worried that it was symbolic of the end of my relationship with Greg. I steeled myself to not cry, to remain calm and impervious.

“Hey there,” JP greeted me enthusiastically. “How are you holding up?”

“Pretty well, considering I damn near had one continuous orgasm for the last five hours.” He giggled.

“No news from Greg?”

“No, although he would not know where to find me anyway.”

“Well come join us for dinner. He wouldn't do anything until tomorrow anyway.” JP was right. I headed into the dining room and had a blast once again with my family. What a great bunch. After dinner I went swimming with the kids again, and then joined JP for his nightly joint. We were sitting there enjoying our high and the nice October night when Betty appeared and told JP he had a phone call.

Sam and I eyed each other nervously. A call at this time of night couldn't possibly be good news. Yet he returned in good spirits. “It was the chair of my department. He canceled our meeting in the morning and was kind enough to let me know.”

“Well that was thoughtful,” Sam said. “Now we can sleep in.” He leered at JP and I smiled. I wish I had someone that I could see myself with five years from now. That thought dampened my mood considerably.

“I think I will head to bed.” I tried to hide the sadness from my voice. JP and Sam gave me big hugs, and I wandered off to my room. I was so glum I was shuffling my feet, which irritated me even more. What was I going to do tomorrow? Go back to Malibu? Stay here? This had been my home for over five years now, but I had really felt like I belonged down south. Of course, that had been when Greg was in the picture.

I opened my door and took off my clothes, jumping into bed only to land on someone again. Poor Brad. I was going to end up maiming him at this rate. Only this person seemed bigger than Brad. I flipped on the light and there was Greg, stark naked, waiting for me in my bed. That phone call JP got must have been him asking permission to get buzzed through the gates.

I didn't think about how I was supposed to react, I just reacted, jumping into his arms and on top of him, feeling him wrap his own arms around me, feeling his lips on mine, his body pressed against mine. I was too overwhelmed to talk. I just held him and cried like a complete nincompoop. I have no idea how long it took me to pull myself together, but it wasn't fast.

“So you're glad to see me?” he teased, trying to lighten the mood.

“You are psychic now?”

He laughed. “Well, I remembered that you once mentioned to me that I was supposed to chase you, so I waited until the last flights from the Bay Area landed in LA, just to make sure you weren't on them, and then flew up to get you.”

“So you figured you'd just fly up here and whisk me off my feet and I’d take you back?” I asked. I found that I was actually serious, annoyed by his cocky arrogance.

“No, that's just what I was hoping to happen. I'm hoping that you love me as much as I love you.”

I was about to throw some witty rejoinder at him when the meaning of his words broke through. He had never told me he loved me. He had delicately avoided that. I knew his past, and knew that those words represented a huge risk and huge commitment on his part.

“Say it again.”

He grinned now. I don't think he had much doubt that I was his, but he knew now, knew for sure. “I love you Stef. I love you with my whole heart, my whole body.”

“I love you too.” I kissed him and he returned my advances. All the sex I'd had today, the sex that had worn me out; that was forgotten. My body was charged and ready for him, craving his love and affection, yearning for his attention.

He pushed me onto my back and pushed my arms over my head and behind me, leaving me exposed. “I want to worship your body,” he said, and he kissed my lips, my nose, my cheeks. He nuzzled my neck and my armpits, which tickled. He sucked on my nipples and ran his tongue down my chest and abdomen, flicking it into my belly button, then moved down to my throbbing cock. He took me into his mouth, working me gently, just fast enough to drive me nuts, but not fast enough to make me cum. Then he bathed my balls with his tongue and kept going. He ran his tongue over my perineum, then to my ass, and before I knew what was happening he had buried his tongue in me.

I moved his body around into a sixty-nine position. He was farther down, working my ass, which gave me the perfect opportunity to return the favor. He'd been traveling and running for awhile now, so his body smelled of sweat, of his body odor, mixed with the intoxicating flavor of his musk. Some guys would have been turned off by it, but not me. I loved him, all of him, all of his tastes, all of his smells, everything.

I spread my legs as he turned around and kissed me again, lying on top of me and sliding his dick up into my ass. He entered me seamlessly, with no hassle. A pang of guilt attributed that to the sex I'd had earlier, but I put that aside and chalked it up to the fact that we were meant to be together. He thrust into me slowly and gently, with a loving stroke and meaning I'd never felt before. When I came, the orgasm came from my heart, not my balls. It was wonderful, spiritual. He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, bonding him as tightly to me physically as I could.

“I don't think I've ever experienced anything as meaningful as that,” he said.

“I know. You are the most amazing lover. You just blow my mind.” I said this in between pants. I still hadn't caught my breath yet.

“I'm sorry I hurt you Stef. I really am. But I needed to know, I needed to make sure.”

“And what happened?” Did I really want to know?

He gulped. “Al came to see me, and it was like he just assumed that I'd welcome him with open arms. That all of those years he's chosen others over me, that I'd just put that aside and be grateful that he finally decided that he wanted me.” The bitterness in his voice was heartbreaking. He'd been hurt too.

“And I put that all aside, because I wanted to see if the chemistry was still there. When we had sex, it was nice, but the earth didn't move like it does when I'm with you.” He paused. “I'm sorry Stef, I had to fuck him. You gotta know, though, the whole time I kept wishing I was with you.”

“It's OK Greg. Remember, we were off monogamy duty this weekend. I was not celibate either.” He nodded but I could tell that irritated him, irritated him a lot. Good. Maybe he'll remember that the next time he fucks around with our relationship.

“So we spent Friday and Saturday together, and had lots of sex, but that was it. Besides reminiscing about old times, we had nothing new to talk about. He came to me expecting everything, expecting me to take care of him and to worship him, and he offered me nothing.” I wondered what would happen if that equation ever changed with us? Would he be so heartless with me? I pushed that aside.

“This morning he told me he wanted to move in and I told him 'no'. It was a pretty ugly scene; I told him I was in love with someone else. I told him that I'd be his friend, and help him out, but that there wasn't any more 'us'. He tried everything he could. Cried, screamed, even tried to hit me, but that only made me more convinced that I'd made the right decision. And I came to get you back.”

“Being tossed aside was pretty tough on me,” I told him, “but I knew this was important to you. I'm glad you resolved it, and I'm really glad you chased me down. You do this again to me, and your life is not worth a shit, got it?”

He nodded and laughed. “So who did you fuck?”

“Roger, JP, and Sam.” I watched his brain twirl as he processed all of that.

“Roger huh? So you were doing the same thing I was?”

Now was not the time to make him jealous and insecure. “Kind of. He had two things that I needed badly. The first I did not understand in the beginning, but I realized that I really wanted to be his friend. We pretty much hated each other as things stood, and that was just emotional baggage. So we worked that out and I feel good about it. Someone I care about has been turned from an enemy back into a friend.”

“What's the second thing?”

I grinned. “I needed sex. I needed someone to help me take my mind off of you. And I could not have really handled it if I were wimpy and beat off all weekend while you were out fucking Al. I do not mean to be an asshole; it's just part of my basic insecurities.”

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “I understand. It's OK. That was our deal. And I'm glad you guys are friends again. It will make our lives easier.” He paused. “JP and Sam? I thought they were a couple?”

“They are. They are so cute, totally in love. But you know me, I'm irresistible. They've always had this kind of exception for me. I'm allowed to sleep with either one of them, or both of them, and it's OK. It's made our bond much tighter, even though I know it sounds strange.”

“I don't know how I feel about that,” he said cautiously.

“There's nothing for you to 'feel' about,” I said. “We make our own rules for each other. If they include JP and Sam, that's fine. If they do not, that will be fine too. They will not be upset either way.”

“What kind of rules do you want?” he asked.

“Well, let's see. You came up here and told me that you loved me, set my heart aflutter, made love to me with a skill that others would envy, but you have not said anything beyond that, so I'm not sure what to base the rules on.” I tossed that nicely back into his court and he knew it. His smile all but admitted it.

“I want you to move back home, back to Malibu with me. I want you to be my partner. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to make sure you are the most important person in my life, and I want you to do the same. I want it all Stef. I want to be married in all but name. Will you do that?”

“Yes,” I said simply. He kissed me again, and made love to me again. Society barely accepted us and certainly had no mechanism for us to marry, so in our own way, we sealed our commitment. Sealed it with cum, I thought with a bawdy flair, and that made me giggle.

“We'll worry about rules later. In the meantime, you won't be out of my sight long enough to worry about it.” I giggled and snuggled into his chest. All of his exertions had made him sweaty, and his underarms gave off his pungent aroma. To me, it was like perfume. I had never been so happy and so content in my entire life. Suddenly the thought of sleeping with Roger, or with anyone else, seemed almost unpleasant and certainly not desirable.

There was a noise and I heard the door open and there was a shaft of light as someone walked in. Greg looked at me. “Is this one of your lovers?” he asked, partly in jest, partly not.

“Very funny.” I turned on the light and Brad was standing there looking right at us. Greg was on his side, totally nude and totally exposed, while I was on my back in the same state. Both of us realized that and grabbed the covers, which made Brad smile and blush. “Greg, you remember Brad. Brad is my blood brother.”

“Good to see you Brad,” Greg replied cheerfully. His cheer was genuine since he realized it wasn't one of my lovers.

“Uh, good to see you too,” Brad said shyly, yet with a double-entendre that made me giggle. “I'm really sorry to interrupt. I didn't know you were here.” He turned to leave but I grabbed his hand to stop him.

“Brad has been sleeping with me since you were gone and keeping me company. And we've been talking about stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Well,” I said, “I cannot tell you because we're blood brothers and we cannot reveal each other's secrets.” Brad smiled and Greg grinned knowingly. He was once a boy too.

“Hmmm. That's right. You can't betray a blood brother. That's a pretty important bond,” Greg observed. He scooted over to the other side of the bed and pulled me in behind him. “Hop in Brad. You can stay with us if you want.”

I put the sheet down on the bed so it was between him and us just for propriety, and he jumped in excitedly and snuggled up to me. “I do not like this,” I said, and made Greg switch places with me.

Brad looked nervous but Greg reached down and pulled him in, stroking his hair and his back. “You're right. This is much better,” he said.

Greg was amazing. He knew how important Brad was to me, so he made sure Brad knew he was important to him too. He didn't freak out and send him packing like so many other guys would have done. He pulled him in and made him part of us. Part of our own little family. And he did it genuinely. He was a quick thinker and all, but his moves weren't deliberate. They were instinctive.

I leaned in to Greg and whispered into his ear softly, trying to make the words waft into his brain. “I love you. Thanks for including Brad.” He moved his head sideways to bump me affectionately, and then the three of us drifted off to sleep.

October 15, 1973

I woke up early to see Isidore standing over us and giggling. “Bradley, you have to get ready for school.” He slowly woke up, and then as soon as he was awake he took off like a rocket.

“It is good to see you here Greg. I think Stefan will now be better company. He has been grumpy this weekend.”

“Hey Greg, do you not think Isidore is foxy? You ever get into women?” I said, teasing them both. He didn't know what to say.

“You would not risk it. I would turn him straight and steal him away,” Isidore said playfully. She giggled to herself as she walked out of the room.

“Do you have sex with her too?” Greg asked, incredulous.

I cracked up. “No. We are close friends, and close business associates. When she first came over from France, we were both kind of alone here and we really bonded then. I have never had sex with her though. She's more like my sister.”

“I didn't know if you liked to have sex with women too. And it seems like that's something I should know, because, well, you're part of me now.”

“I have had sex with women and it is fun, but I prefer a man any day. And what about you?”

“I'm totally gay. I can't even stand to look at a naked pussy.” That really surprised me. I always thought the more masculine a guy was, the more bisexual he'd be. I'd have to reorient my thinking on that.

“Let's get up and head back to Malibu,” he said.

I bit the bullet. “Before we go, I want to take you down to see Roger's winery.”

“Why would I want to do that?” He was nervous.

“I own the land next to the winery, and I'm going to go into the wine business with him. I want you to see the land and the vines so you will know what I'm doing, and I want Roger to see us together so he understands about us.”

“Understands about us? We don't have to prove anything to him. We can tell him we're together, that should be enough.” He was getting pissed. He had a jealous streak.

I decided to deal with that firmly. “No we do not have to tell him anything. But when he sees me with you, and sees how much I love you, he will be happy for me. Remember, he's my friend now. He feels like shit for hurting me. This is my way of showing him that I moved on and I'm happier than ever. It's my way of forgiving him.”

He looked at me and smiled. “How do you figure this shit out? You just amaze me with your insight into how other people think. I have to remember to be careful and not let you use this amazing body of yours to make me forget how fucking smart you are.”

I moved on top of him and rubbed our hard cocks against each other. “Speaking of my using my amazing body...” I said, and we made love again. I had found my “forever man,” the guy with whom I could live happily ever after.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Greg played that perfect with Brad. No matter how much Stef loves Greg, he loves Brad more and would choose him over any man.

 

Stef is right about Roger, he needs to make sure they are back on an even keel and seeing Stef with Greg will do that...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

It wasn't hands and knees but it was probably as grovelly as Greg gets. Like I said before if not JP, then let it be Greg. Brad was such a sweetie when he was 11. Hurray for the forever man! Thanks for sharing.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I guess I have to reread Be Rad to figure out where Brad stops wanting to be an animator. As he gets older does he feel unspoken familial pressure and that is why he goes to Yale instead of Cal Arts?

The famous Escorial pot is mentioned, but not Mike? Is he still tending the plants and Isidore?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..