Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,838 Words
  • 6,742 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Land Whore - 3. Chapter 3


February 5, 1973

A knock at the door preceded JP's arrival. It was early, really early, but they all had to head back and get the kids to school. Our outing seemed less intelligent now. We got out of bed and headed out to see the kids. Ace and Billy gave me a big hug, said goodbye to Peter, and ran out to the car. Brad gave me a long hug. “Will you be home tonight?” he asked.

“Not tonight,” I said, “but I will be home Wednesday night, OK?” He nodded glumly. Then he did something that really surprised me. He gave Peter a hug too. Then he ran off to join his brothers.

JP raised an eyebrow. “That's unusual. Brad doesn't usually hug people he doesn't know all that well. I think you just made a friend,” he said to Peter. Then he hugged Peter too. “It was so good to see you. Try to make it up here whenever you can. You brighten our lives.” Peter got a more masculine hug from Sam, and then they were off, and we were all alone in the sprawling beach house.

“JP was right. That is pretty unusual for Brad to show affection to someone he just met,” I said.

“I can't say that I blame him. I'm pretty amazing and irresistible.”

“That you are,” I said, as I dragged him back to bed and made him take his clothes off all over again.

After another round of amazing sex, we decided to go down to the beach and stroll along the waves. I felt Peter grab my hand and hold it, which shocked me after his concern about touching in public. There was no one around, but still, it was pretty risky behavior. I smiled up at him, silently thanking him for being willing to take that small risk just to be a little closer to me.

“What do you want?” I asked him. “I mean out of life.”

We walked along and he pondered that. “If you would have asked me that last week, I would have given you a litany of my career goals. I'd like to do a movie and play a villain, a really evil bastard.”

“But that would not really be much of a challenge, would it?” I teased.

He bumped my shoulder playfully with his. “Now I'm not so sure. I've blocked out my personal life for so long, never let myself really develop feelings for anyone, I've forgotten how nice that is.” He got nervous. “I hope I'm not freaking you out. I mean, I'm not trying to pressure you or anything.”

I smiled at him and used our linked arms to pull us closer together. “No, actually you are making me feel happier. It would be really sad to have the same feelings and not have them reciprocated.”

“What about you?” he asked.

“I was determined to make myself successful in some way, and with real estate I have found the answer. The past five years have been a whirlwind of activity, but I've achieved that goal. I own or manage over 100 projects in the Bay Area, and I've got a staff of 15 that keep things flowing smoothly. Yet there are still so many opportunities out there to be tapped. It's exciting and challenging. But it really means nothing if I am alone.”

We strolled along in silence, just enjoying each other's company, until our feet seemed to take us back to the house automatically. We took a shower and made love again, the warm water adding to the glow he gave me. This time it was different. This time the connection was stronger. The emotions were stronger. I was falling in love with this guy.

I was going to suggest hanging around for awhile in downtown Santa Cruz just to enjoy the beach culture, but I remembered that with Peter I had to be more careful. The party on Saturday had shown me that his celebrity status would draw a crowd, and I wasn't willing to share him.

“I'm worried that this is a boring day for you,” I said as we lounged around the beach house.

“You've got to be kidding, right?” he said. “In LA, I never get to just hang out and be myself. I can't go anywhere without attracting a crowd, without someone trying to take my picture or asking for an autograph. Being here with you makes me feel like a real person, not some false idol.”

“I never thought of it that way. You realize, though, that you have to stop by my office tomorrow on your way out of town and meet my employees. It will save me a fortune in morale boosting costs.” He giggled at that and nodded. “There's one more place I want to show you.”

“Where's that?” he said.

“I have my own place; it's small but comfortable, on the other side of these hills. I think you will like it.”

He smiled at me. “If you're there, I'll like it.” I rolled my eyes at him and got up to pack our stuff.

I flew over Highway 17 in the Porsche. If there was ever a road and a car built for each other, it was that combination. “Hey, I don't want to be the next James Dean. Watch the curves Speed Racer,” he chided, but he seemed exhilarated none the less.

We rummaged around the house in Saratoga. I had planned to stay there but changed my mind.

“I like this place,” Peter said cheerfully. I gave him a tour and led him to my bedroom. I couldn't get enough of him, probably because I knew that tomorrow he'd be gone. I pulled his pants down and latched on to his hardening cock, sucking him for all I was worth. He pulled me to the bed and returned the favor. We lay on the bed, side by side in a 69 position, sucking on each other, gently, then more frantically, then gently again, as we used that unique connection to bring ourselves to simultaneous orgasms. I relished his smell, his pungent aroma, and I was rewarded with his taste, the wonderful taste of his essence.

“You make me happy,” I said to him. There was a lot of emotion in those words and he knew it.

“You make me happy too,” he said.

“I think that we should head up to Escorial for the evening,” I said.

“Why? I like it here.”

I hugged him, relishing the body contact. “Peter, if we stay here we will have to eat out. I have not kept my sexuality a secret. I have not flaunted it, but it would not be hard for a reporter to find out that I am gay. If you are seen with me, that could raise some questions about you.”

“I appreciate that Stefan. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. I hope you understand. I don't want to hurt you.”

“You are so sweet to worry about my feelings. I know what I am getting into here. But I hope we can figure out a way to be seen in public without raising suspicions.”

We hit the road again and headed to Escorial. JP was surprised but happy to see us. So was Brad. JP insisted on taking Peter down to Stanford to see the campus, so Brad, Ace, and I went along. Rafael drove us, and I let him know I'd need him to drive us around tomorrow. A look from JP shut up any of his objections.

Stanford is a beautiful campus. The California Mission architecture is truly unique. Peter enjoyed it for awhile. After about an hour, word got around that he was on campus and it became something of a mob scene. A reporter from the Stanford paper showed up, and that was our cue to leave. The boys seemed to like all the drama, and it did feel pretty adventurous, running from fans and reporters. Peter took it all in stride, and I got a brief view of what his life was like on a daily basis. I'm not sure I could handle that.

February 6, 1973

Rafael drove us to Los Altos, where I'd established my offices. The staff was happy to see me and thrilled to meet Peter. We spent an hour there, and Peter made sure to talk to everyone and sign autographs.

We got back into the limo and headed to the airport. “So what do you do there? Do you have investors?” he asked.

“Yes, I have a few investors. They usually tell me how much money they have to invest and then I plug them into the next project. So far I've made money on every project, but it is an investment, so there is no guarantee.”

Peter grinned, a huge grin. “I have an idea. Would you be willing to invest some of my money in your projects?”

That concerned me. “There are no guarantees Peter. I would hate to lose you because of a bad investment.”

He laughed. “You can't do any worse than my broker. Besides, I'm more concerned with you than the money. If you are investing my money, that's a plausible reason for us to be together.” I smiled.

“How much do you want to invest?” I asked.

“I'll send you a check,” he said. He reached over and pushed the privacy button. As soon as it was closed he took off his clothes and sprawled naked across the seat. God he looked sexy and so inviting. I joined him quickly. We rolled around on the carpeted floor in moves that were part wrestling, part sexual. He finally pinned me on my stomach and moved into me. I was still lubed from our morning round, so he entered me effortlessly.

“You like this baby?” he asked huskily as his dick slid in and out of me. “Do I feel good inside of you?”

I moaned and pushed back into him. “You feel amazing. You feel great. You make me feel like no man has ever felt before,” I said, only I said it in French.

“Oh yeah, French is such a romantic language, such a sexy language. You know just how to get me off.” I felt the intensity increase and mumbled more French words to him. I was incoherent, lost in lust, so the words were unimportant other than for their sound.

“God Stefan, you're gonna make me cum again. You drain me dry. You make me feel so good, better than anyone. I think I'm falling in love with you!” he said, almost screamed, as he shot his load in me. I blasted all over the carpeting with an intensity we hadn't reached yet. I came and came and came, but he was still shooting, so I came some more. It felt like two orgasms. When we were spent, he rolled off of me and brushed my back while I lay there quivering in spasms. He giggled at me, and there was a look of pride on his face at having brought me to such a level that he turned me into a pile of mush. I rolled over and pulled him to me, clinging to him like a drowning man.

My mood was broken when the car stopped and I realized we were at the airport. I looked at my watch. We were early. I hit the speaker and told Rafael to drive around for 20 minutes. I turned to Peter and he looked upset, disturbed. “What's wrong?” I asked.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I guess it was the throes of passion.” He was so cute, so adorable.

“Does that mean you are not falling in love with me?” I teased as I wiped up my cum from the carpet.

“It doesn't bother you if I am?” he asked.

“Why would it bother me?” I loved verbal fencing with him. We got dressed and I snuggled up to him, kissing his cheek and his neck.

“I don't know. I don't want to lead you on, or pressure you, or make you feel uncomfortable.”

Then I did something that was very brave for me. Braver than he would know. “Peter, I'm falling in love with you too. And I'm saying that now, after you have fully and completely satisfied me, so you know I mean it.” I looked into his eyes as I said it and I was completely serious.

“Good,” he said simply. “Then we're on the same page.” I giggled.

“So what's next?” I asked. “When will I see you again?”

“I've got a screen test for a new part tomorrow. I'll be involved in that for a couple of days. How about if I fly up on Friday and spend a few days?” That got him a huge grin and a big hug.

“Bring your check book. I'll have some investments lined up for you.” The car stopped again and I dropped the privacy screen. Rafael got out and pulled Peter’s bag out of the trunk, then opened the door for him. Peter winked at me, grabbed his bag, and rushed into the airport quickly, trying to get to the gate before he was mobbed by fans.

Rafael got back in the car and sniffed at the air that reeked of sex. I giggled and moved up so I was right behind him. “Home Rafael,” I said. I took a $20 bill out of my wallet and slipped it into his shirt pocket, making sure the edge of it rubbed slightly against his nipple.

“I am not a cab driver, I do not need tips,” he said indignantly as he made to take it out of his shirt. I stopped his hand.

“No, but you have been a great help to me. You have a beautiful and wonderful wife. Use the money to buy something nice for her, OK?” He looked through the rear view mirror at me, our eyes meeting. “Come on Rafael, you will not let me show you my appreciation the way I normally do, so let me say thank you this way.” I winked at him and he actually smiled. After five years, I think we'd finally come to an understanding. He must have thought that I was trying to come between him and his wife, when I was just offering to provide him with some fun, some pleasure.

He took the scenic route up I-280. I didn't care. I just lay down and rested with an idiotic grin on my face. We stopped and I looked around, but we weren't at Escorial. We were in one of the parking lots at Foothill College. Rafael got out of the car and shut and locked the door. I was really confused now. Then he opened the back door and hopped in, pushing the button for the privacy screen. “You want to show me your normal appreciation mode?” he asked with a sexy leer.

I giggled and knelt between his legs. I undid his pants, pulling them down, exposing his cock. It was still limp, and uncut. I took him into my mouth and enjoyed the feel as he grew in my mouth. Once he was hard I pulled off of him to admire him, fully erect. He had a nice dick, about six inches and in perfect proportion. He grabbed my head roughly and pushed me back down on his cock. I'd learned over the years that six and a half inches was about the limit I could stand if a guy was going to fuck my face. Luckily with Rafael I had half an inch to spare. He grabbed my head with both of his hands, let his head fall back against the seat, and slammed into my mouth over and over again until I felt his salty taste as he blew his load into my mouth. He slowly pulled my head off his cock, implicitly asking me to suck out the last drop, and then he pulled up his pants.

As he moved to the door, he handed me the $20. “The normal mode was much better,” he said, making me giggle. I made him keep the money.

“It was my pleasure. Let me know if you feel the need for some more appreciation,” I said in my sluttiest voice. He nodded and I felt the car lurch forward. I guess I'm still a big slut. Still, Peter was going home to LA, where Deke was waiting. He'd fuck Deke, I knew it. I had no reason to feel guilty. I allowed myself to lull back into post-orgasmic bliss.

I got back to Escorial and took a long shower. A fresh change of clothes made me feel transformed. I wasn't sad that Peter was gone because he was coming back on Friday. Instead I was just happy that I found him. I found Brad in his bedroom, drawing. He smiled when I came in.

“What are you drawing?” I asked.

“A picture of Peter for you,” he said. I looked at the picture and it was remarkably good, especially for a ten year old. “I don't have any paints, so I drew it instead.”

“No paints?” I asked.

“No. Mom said she'd get me some, we just haven't made it to the store yet.”

“Let's go,” I said.

“Where?”

“The art supply store. Come on. It will be fun.” He got a big grin and we hopped in the Porsche. There was something different about it, and it took me a few minutes to realize that it had been washed. Rafael was grinning at me from the garage. I nodded at him to say thank you.

I flew down the hill making Brad giggle. We went to the art supply store in Palo Alto and bought damn near everything we could. Paint, canvas, brushes, clay, a spinning wheel, everything but a kiln. He was on cloud nine, and I realized that it wasn't just the stuff I'd gotten him; it was the time we spent together. The stuff wouldn't fit in the Porsche, so I paid them to haul it all up to Escorial for us. It was around dinner time so I took him out to eat at the local diner. Burgers and milk shakes were any boy's favorite.

He was anxious to get back but I wanted to make one more stop by the toy store. I couldn't be a good uncle and not bring something back for the others. I'd had a great day with Brad so far, but what he did at the toy store was the most endearing. He was totally into getting stuff for his siblings. He knew them so well, knew their needs and desires as if they were his own. I didn't realize how in tune to them he was, or how much he really loved them. This was one special boy.

We got back to the house and got a dirty look from Isidore for missing dinner until she found out we'd gotten food out. I could tell she wasn't as thrilled about me taking Brad out and about, but she was out of line and she'd just have to deal with it. Ace came running out and helped Brad drag all of his art supplies to his room. Betty and Anna looked at them dubiously, wondering how big of a mess he'd make. I didn't care about any of them. I cared about Brad.

The other kids were thrilled when they found out I'd gotten them stuff too. We had a pleasant evening. Sam, Isidore, JP and I went out on the patio later on for our nightly weed fest.

“I think if you are going to go out and buy a bunch of things for the kids, you should at least talk to me first,” Isidore said.

“Nonsense,” I replied simply. That was an uncharacteristic reply for me, and not very diplomatic. I saw JP studying me carefully.

“Isidore, Stefan's right. If he wants to do things with Brad, take him places, he should feel free to do so. And if he wants to spoil his niece and nephews, we are out of line to stop him unless they are brats. You are not saying our children are brats, are you?” JP asked playfully.

The three of us stared at him, stunned. In all the years he'd been with Isidore, I'd never seen him contradict her when it came to the kids. He was always behind her one hundred percent. I had expected that he'd be with her this time, and thought that Sam may be the only ally I had. I watched Isidore carefully, and our eyes met. She knew that I loved her and the kids. I saw her relent.

“JP, you are right. I am sorry Stefan. I appreciate the time you spend with the children, and especially with Brad. I guess I am just having a stressful day.”

I got up and walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. “Do you need me to help you relax?” I asked playfully.

She giggled. “No my little slut, but thank you for the offer.” I just shrugged. “But I do think I will head in. This cold weather is not for me.” JP got up and gave her an especially affectionate hug.

After she was gone, I turned to JP. “Thank you for backing me up. I know how hard that must have been on you.”

“Speaking of hard,” he said with a sly grin, “what's the deal with you and Peter?” JP was an expert at changing the subject.

“I'm falling in love with him. He's coming back on Friday to spend the weekend with me.” I said it simply, even though it was a bombshell.

“Wow,” said Sam. “That's great Stef. We should celebrate.” He got an evil grin and walked over to me. He picked me up like I was a bag of cotton and tossed me over his shoulder and hauled me off to their bedroom with a laughing JP spanking me along the way. The three of us ended up in bed and they gave me the best position of all, the middle position. JP knelt in front of me, and I teasingly lubed his hole while he sucked on Sam's big cock. After I really got him going with my fingers, I slid my dick easily into his hole. Sam took his cock away from JP's mouth and moved up behind me, rubbing the lube sensually along my crack and probed into my hole. In no time, I felt his huge dick push into me. The combined stimulation was heaven, and they let me control the rhythm. I shut them out and got to focus just on me, moving my dick into JP and savoring the feel of his hole as it wrapped around me, then pushing back onto Sam's hard member and shuddering with pleasure as he hit my spot. I took special care to make it last as long as I could. Sam usually shot first, but this time it was JP. He screamed as he shot, he was always loud during sex, and that sent me over the edge. It was like a chain reaction, first JP, then me, then Sam.

After we were done, Sam lay in the bed and JP and I snuggled up on either side of him. “Thanks,” I said, and kissed Sam's nipple. “I love you guys. You are so important to me.”

Sam grinned at me. “We love you too.” I drifted off to sleep with them, happy and content, but conscious of the fact that as fun as they were, they didn't come close to satisfying me like Peter did.

February 7, 1973

I'd read through COMCALC's business plan and it intrigued me. It struck me that they really didn't understand business. They understood computer technology, but not how to run a business. Even as I decided to fund them, I saw a new opportunity opening up before me, a chance to help these new, embryonic firms become successful. I walked out to my car and planned to head first to my office and then to see Gary. That made me smile. I thought that Peter would have satisfied me and I'd be calm, but all he'd done was fire me up. With him not around I was horny as hell.

I saw Rafael walking into the stables and he looked at me, that knowing look that said he was feeling playful. I grinned and detoured after him into the stables. I wandered through the stalls until I got to a little utility room in the back. When I got there Rafael was standing there, his hard cock already out. I moved in and shut the door. He grabbed my head to move me down to his cock but I stopped him. I grabbed the lube and rubbed some sensuously onto his dick. He must have liked that because a drop of pre cum appeared on the tip. I dropped my pants and turned around. He seemed nervous and uncomfortable, but I bent over and backed into him. As soon as he felt his cock penetrate my ass, he was with me. He started pumping me hard, then really hard, until he was literally slamming into my ass. I stroked my cock in time to his thrusts, knowing that he didn't give a shit if I came or not and that I'd have to regulate my own orgasm. I felt him pumping even harder and moaning, and then he exploded inside me. As soon as I felt him start I jacked myself off. He finished before me but gamely pumped on a few extra times to help me enjoy my own experience. I pulled up my pants, smiled at him, and headed out to the car with a clear head, or should I say heads.

I locked myself in my office, not literally, but figuratively. I was feeling just a little guilty for being a no-show for the past few days, but then again, it is my company. I'm my own boss. I had four projects spread across my desk, so I called Isidore and asked her to meet me here for lunch. I'd need her to move promptly on at least two of the deals if we were going to make them work. My next call was to Gary to set up a meeting for tomorrow. I was just getting into my groove when the phone rang.

“Mr. Schluter, you have a call on line one. It's Mr. Gordon,” said Annabelle, the receptionist, cheerfully.

I punched the blinking phone light. “Peter?”

“Hey Stefan. I miss you.”

I grinned. “I miss you too. A lot.”

“I'm not sure I can make it on Friday,” he said, and he sounded really depressed about it. “Seems there's a party down here that I have to go to. Don't think it's frivolous, it's business.”

“That is really disappointing Peter,” I said. I didn't want guilt to be part of our relationship though, and I realized I'd just started down that road. “I do not want you to feel bad though. I know you're busy.”

“Well, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come down here instead?” he asked.

That had a whole lot of connotations. “Peter, I'd love to be there with you. Are you sure you are ready for that?”

“Sure I am. Why wouldn't I want to meet with one of my investment consultants?” He was so proud that he'd found this loophole, but I wasn't so sure I was all that happy with it. In the end, why should I care? As long as I was with him, wasn't that all that mattered?

“You got it. When do you want me to come down?”

“Tomorrow,” he said. I giggled.

“That's a little soon. Let me see what I can do with my schedule today and I'll call you tonight, OK?”

“Sounds good. Aren't you going to ask me about Deke?” He knew I was nervous about that, and he also knew I wouldn't ask.

“No, because I know you will tell me without making me ask,” I teased.

“I asked him to move out. He's gone.” Wow. That was sudden.

“How did that go?” I asked.

“I'll tell you all about it tomorrow,” he said confidently. We both knew I'd be flying down there on Thursday.

I called Gary and re-scheduled for this evening, then booked my flight to LA. With an end goal in sight, I was really motivated. It's amazing how much I could accomplish when I put my mind to it.

I had lunch with Isidore and her assistant manager, Corey Blount. Corey was a nice looking guy, and bright to boot. If Corey was involved in a project, I could feel confident that it would be done. My version of Corey was a hot young blond guy named Luke Carruthers. I'd drafted Luke straight out of Stanford on a strong hint from Sam, and he'd turned out to be a great asset. And a great ass. In 90 minutes we'd worked out the timelines and schedules for all of our projects. Working with Crampton Construction was one of the biggest assets I had. Isidore ran a tight ship.

After lunch I called Luke into my office. He came in and locked the door, leering at me. I hadn't planned to seduce him today, but he was gorgeous and irresistible. He looked like a younger version of Michael York. He was a Lacrosse player, with a lithe, muscular body and long muscular arms. He walked up to me and rubbed my arm sensually. “You wanted to see me?”

I looked down and his pants were tenting. Usually I left him alone because he had a really cute girlfriend and he was really into her, but I couldn't say no to him. I reached down and stroked his cock through his pants. I lowered his zipper, reaching in to pull all seven of his inches out of his pants. He moved his mouth to mine. “Stefan, will you please help me? I'm so horny. Veronica's been OTR this week and I'm going nuts.” Then our lips met, and our tongues. In no time at all we had shed our clothes. Luke was great in bed with women; I could tell. He had a method that he couldn't quite kick. He'd kiss for awhile, and then spend some time on my nipples, like he would a girl's tits. While he did this he'd move his hand down and finger my hole, driving in and up looking for my “G Spot.” Then when he entered me, he'd alter his movements and patterns just like he would for a woman. It was funny that he did it the same way all the time. He was a great, great lover. The first time. Then it would get old. I didn't care. I just closed my mind to the ordinariness and focused on the pleasure he was giving me. In no time at all, I'd climaxed. That was another thing...he always made sure that I came first, and then, after I was done, he'd increase his pace until he came as well. For women, he was bucking for multiple orgasms. For me, it was just cute. After he came we quickly cleaned up and got dressed, and then we resumed our business posture. It was like the change in scenes at a movie.

“Look at this plan,” I said, showing him COMCALC. He scanned it quickly.

“Not very professional and not detailed enough,” he said. “Looks like it was put together by guys who don't know how to run a business.”

“Exactly. What if we helped them out? What if we set up a system to put in financial controls, and budgeting, and all the things a real corporation needs?”

“We could expand into venture capital financing. Setting those controls and systems up would help ensure our investment was used wisely.” His mind was quick. He got there fast.

“I'm meeting with Gary Allen tonight and I'm going to back their deal, on a hunch. I want you to think about how we might set up a division or company to handle a plan like this.”

He looked at me carefully. He was my assistant now. This was a lot more responsibility. “What are you asking me to do?”

“I'm giving you the opportunity to write up a plan and develop a system to tap into this market. Impress me, and you will be running the show.” His mouth hit the floor.

“Wow Stefan. That's, that's incredible. What a great opportunity.”

“Luke, you are young, bright, and talented. Show me you can make this work, and you and I will make a shitload of money together. And have some fun too,” I said with a wink. He chuckled. “I'm heading to LA tomorrow. I'm going to drum up some more funding for our projects that we discussed today. I'm leaving you with an awful lot to do, but I want to see your ideas for this in a week.”

He was really grinning now. “You got it boss. Have fun in LA!” And then he hurried out to get to work. Finding young talent like him and then rewarding it was one of the best parts of this job.

My meeting with Gary Allen went well. I promised to invest a total of $300,000 over the next six months, and for that I acquired one third of the stock in COMCALC. If they didn't make it fly, any patents, equipment, assets, etc., of the corporation were mine. Gary fucked me to celebrate. As I headed home after a long day, I contemplated that I was truly outdoing myself. Fucking three different guys in one day...now that was truly slutty. Most people would probably be disgusted to find that I was proud of myself. They didn't see the look of pleasure on the faces of those three great guys though.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Damn, Stephan is still such a whore. Why am I hoping that he uses protection? I am beginning to fear for him. I still love him tho, and JP is still so good too all of them. Little Brad has touched Stephan's heart, and I am so glad. Thanx for a great chapter

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 05/29/2012 07:38 AM, joann414 said:
Damn, Stephan is still such a whore. Why am I hoping that he uses protection? I am beginning to fear for him. I still love him tho, and JP is still so good too all of them. Little Brad has touched Stephan's heart, and I am so glad. Thanx for a great chapter
Protection wasn't much of an issue back then.
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Sort of sad that in some ways nothing has really changed; in Hollywood and other places it is still hard to be out and be taken seriously. There have been cracks as some have come out and continue to be successful but so many hide or deny why they are to keep the faith with those that follow them...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Just another day at the office for Stefan,sex when and wherever it happens, if it wasn't so amusing it would be sad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I finished “Will” this week and started over. I’ve made it through 1968 barely taking a breath. I know I don’t comment enough, but here I have to mention it - if for no other reason to get it out of my brain. I have never lived in a world where it was OK to have sex without protection. It’s a hard thing to wrap my brain around - I feel like such a voyeur. Stefan is a favorite of mine tho, after Will. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..