Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,478 Words
  • 3,116 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 5. Revelations

Revelations

 

Later that evening at the dinner table, I sat at the head of it while Jenny and Adam sat on either side.

“It has not gone unnoticed that the two of you have become friends, I wonder, has Jenny told you our news? “I smirked as they looked at each other, their eyes telling a story. While Jenny’s eyes looked sad and apologetic, Adam looked slightly shocked.

“I have thought about taking Jenny as a wife,” while Jenny kept the same look in her eyes, Adam’s look had changed and he turned to glare at me.

“You intend to marry her?” he swallowed hard then looked back at Jenny.“Did you accept?”

My laughter cut off her reply. I wanted to hurt him for how he obviously felt for her and not me.

“She does not have a choice Adam she is a slave” I drawled.

Jenny gasped, and Adam turned to glare at me.

“Uncle Charles said that word is forbidden in this house.” He growled.

“Your Uncle Charles, my father, can go to hell! The girl is mine to do with as I please! I could have her flogged to within an inch of her life if I wanted too.” I stood up sharply, the chair behind me fell on to its back, and I leaned on my fists on the table.

“I could rape her too, until she has a belly full of little Thomas sprog, I bet she wouldscream, maybe even call out, Adam, as I deflowered her” I sneered.

Jenny jumped up and raced from the room, as Adam stood slowly, his faced flushed with anger.

“Hurt her James and I will reveal your dirty little secret, I sleep in the next bedroom, I’ve heard the young lads muffled screams, I’ve even heard my name cried out a few times; you like men James. All the women you take so cruelly mean nothing to you.”

I grabbed his jaw, and pinned him up against the table, my lower half pressed into him, “Shut your mouth pretty ward, let that be heard by anyone and you will suffer.” I grated out through clenched teeth.

“You say I like men, yet you’re the one who’s hard, I can feel your manhood pressed against me, and you can feel me too can’t you?” I breathed heavily against his cheek, his jaw still held in my grip, and then I looked into those eyes of startling grey and lost it completely. I kissed him hard on the mouth; I forced open his lips with mine and pushed my tongue into the warm wetness. He struggled at first and then clung to me. For what seemed like an age I kissed him, my cock against his, I rolled my hips and gave a thrust. That caused him to whimper into my hungry mouth. Then I lifted my head and grinned at him.

“James!” he panted hard, “I need to talk to you, and I need to share some of my past I’m ashamed of.”

I kept his gaze for several seconds and then released him and stepped back.

“My study now, and don’t let the servants see you like that! “I nodded down to his hardness, and thrust an old newspaper at him, before he walked away and covered his embarrassment. I followed straight after him and locked the door, he was sitting on the couch and I perched on the arm of it.

“Adam please, just relax and tell me, you’re obviously in a state about something, and believe me when I say I’m unshakable.” I leaned back to wait for a reply.

“It goes back to my childhood, James. My parents were missionaries and I could not go with them, so they left me in a big rambling house with a nanny.” He wrung his hands as he spoke. “Nanny taught me the basics of an education, but soon reached her limits. So they arranged for private tutors were brought in. I was five and they were strict, very strict.” He looked at me with eyes filled with sadness.

“I too had a lonely childhood Adam, but this is your story, continue.”

“I could not understand half of what they tried to teach me, and for that they shouted and screamed at me… and, and they punished me, James.” He stuttered and looked down at his hands, and was silent.

“How did they punish you Adam?” I was interested now, really interested.

“They used a cane or a slipper on my backside, James, and those that did not would shout and scream at me until I was a wreck, and that’s why I have these.” He showed me his knuckles again.

“So how do you get from a shout and a scream to bash your knuckles, Adam, please explain? I’m here to help in any way I can.” He looked at me his face flushed.

“When I was not physically punished I would do it myself, I kicked and punched the walls of my bedroom, until my knuckles bled.” He stroked over his knuckles before he looked at me again.

“I grew to like the pain James, it aroused me, and it still does.” Once again he looked at his hands.

“It still does?” I raised a brow, “so you’re still hurting yourself? Adam, I’m confused now, who has shouted or screamed at you for you to continue?” I looked at him puzzled.

“It’s more to do with being anxious or angry, deeper emotions seem to be the onset,” he looked down and then up again, his eyes fixed on mine, “it gives me sexual satisfaction to feel pain James.” He flushed again and looked away, “Ihavetried many times to stop, and I cannot!” His eyes filled with sadness.

“Calm yourself Adam; I have a solution, if you are willing to listen?” I searched his face, as he gazed back at me.

“What if I showed you methods to give yourself the pain you crave, without any damages to your body?” His head snapped up to look at me.

“You can do that? Do you mean train me in some way? Do you give me the pain or do you teach me to give myself pain?” He looked angry as I chuckled.

“Will you calm down Adam, one question at a time, we must take this very slowly and carefully,” I moved to beside him on the couch.

“The training will be a lengthy process, first there must be trust; and there are rules to adhere to.” I looked deep into his eyes. “Trust Adam, you do trust me don’t you?” I knew exactly what I must do, I knew I could manipulate him to obey my every wish in time.

“Yes, I trust you James; you are so much more worldly wise than I am.” His look was more a plea now.

“Very well Adam, I will train you, and you are free to change your mind at any time; you will need a safe word, a word easy to remember.” I looked at him softly putting him at ease, “When you use this word everything stops, the training ceases at that very moment you speak it.”

The moment was broken when a rock smashed through the window. Adam jumped and looked physically shocked as I stood and picked up the hessian covered rock and un-wrapped it, the crude painting of a monster with wings and the word “Aswang” smeared across the hemp fabric. “Damn savages!” While going over to the window to see the damage, Beth knocked and entered.

“What was that Sir? Are we under attack?” she looked concerned.

“We are not under attack Beth,” I growled through my teeth.“It’s those damn savages again, and their stupid superstitions.” I handed her the rock. “I need to find Will, Adam stay here and find something to do but stay away from any windows; lord knows what they will do next!”

Adam stood and came over to me, and placed his hand on my arm. At any other time my skin would have needed the contact, but not right now.

“James, what’s wrong?” taking the rag of hessian, and looking at it. “What is an Aswang? And is this blood?” He pulled a face, and I snatched it back.

“Yes, its blood, a chicken probably, knowing these savages,” I looked at him and my face softened.

“An Aswang is one of the most feared of evil spirits, a vampire like creature, it’s also known as a ghoul; it feeds by night on pregnant women and also is an eater of the dead. So I’m told.” I smiled into his concerned eyes. “Don’t look so worried Adam, as I said they are superstitious savages,” I stroked his cheek, “go sit with father… he probably heard it too.” He nodded and left the room; I quickly followed and went outside.

 

“Will... Will! Where are you? Damn you.” I walked around the house and towards the worker’s shed. Will came out looking like he’d been asleep, I growled loudly.

“Where the hell were you? And who did this?” I thrust the piece of rag into his hand, “if you have kept on that damn Pilipino Paco, I’ll string you up Will, I swear it! He’s the one inciting all this damn gibberish.“ I glared at him angrily.

“He’s gone Sir, the day you told me to, but the place is easy enough to walk back on to.” He looked at the painted cloth, then up to me. “Itscos, ya don’t use their women Sir, when you go to their village Sir; it’s strange behaviour.” He sneered, “I mean, a good looking white man like you, should be taking out his frustrations and his hunger out on the young nubile women.”

“What are you implying Will?” I stared him down.

“I’m just saying there are rumours, and there’s no smoke without fire,” his voice faded off as he looked at me sheepishly.

“Get the little bastard found and shoot him, or flog him to death or throw him in the ocean, just ensure he never returns here, is that clear!?” My fists shook by my sides.

“Yes Sir, that is very clear, tell me how, did you receive this Sir?” he nodded to the rag in my hand.

“It was wrapped around a rock Will; if Paco is still on my land tomorrow you will take his punishment.” I seethed.

“I heard you the first time Sir; I’ll get one of the lads to come fix it for you.”

I marched away, I wanted to punish Paco myself, but I knew he would not get off lightly. He would die a very slow and painful death. I would make sure I used him well before he was finally given peace; to have someone at my complete mercy.

 

I carried on walking around the house to find Jenny trying to lift two heavy buckets of water, for no any particular reason. I smirked as I watched Beth lift Jenny’s skirts and slap her hard on the thigh. Jenny squealed out in pain and tried to get away from the hands reach and was quickly caught by the hair, Beth growled at her.

“Enough Beth, the girl looks tired, and she will be of no use to us a wreck.”

I walked over and kicked the buckets over. I turned to Jenny and looked her up and down.

“Go to bed Jenny, and have a bath tonight. Beth just give her the night off and deal with your other evening’s activities, the girl is off duty tonight.” I nodded a dismissal and watched her go.

“Jenny wait,” I caught her arm as she began to walk away, “Meet me after breakfast tomorrow by the stables, I’m going to take you riding to the nearest village. It appears our neighbours want to view my bride to be.” She simply smiled weakly and swept a loose ringlet from her face.

“Retire for the night Jenny it’s getting late.” She simply gave me a nod and left.

I sighed and followed her indoors, and went to my study; I loosened my shirt and kicked off my boots, to then pour myself a large scotch. I sat in the large fireside chair and wiggled my toes in the hearth and took a deep sip.

So the villager’s think I’m strange do they? I swirled the golden hued liquid in the glass. Well maybe the sight of my bride to be and I riding into the village, would make them think again. I looked into the fire and pondered how much further I would have got with Adam if that damn rock had not come through the window. I drank the glass empty and hissed as the fiery liquid burned my throat. Then got up and went to bed.

 

The next morning after breakfast, saw Jenny attired in a fashionable but plain riding outfit, as she sat and waited outside of my study.

I bound down the stairs, and smirked as she looked over the tight fitting breeches, and smart tailored jacket. “I see you are ready Jenny, shall we go?” I did not wait for an answer, but marched out of the front door. I heard the door slam as Jenny hastened after me, then looked beside me to see her flushed face, skirts raised in her hands to enable her to run.

“James, please slow down, you take giant strides where I take baby steps,” she panted. “I hope you ride slower than you walk or otherwise you will be riding alone, and I feel I may be left at the stables.”

“You will ride Tilly, she is a gentle mare. I will ride Jasper; heis a magnificent pure black stallion, with a temperament much like my own.” We walked down the stables, a young boy holding the reigns of both horses. Tilly stood calm and serene, where Jasper pounded the ground impatiently; he tossed back his long gleaming mane and flicked his tail as he snorted loudly.

“Calm down boy,” I patted his neck. The young boy made a step as he locked his fingers together, and I heaved myself up on to Jaspers wide sturdy back. I took the reins and looked at Jenny.

“Never mind about showing your blasted ankles get on the damn horse!” I glared at her.

“James! Don’t talk to me like that, I’m a novice rider, and I’m doing my best.”

I ignored her, and rode off at a slow steady pace; she would catch up in time.

 

I did not spot the workers creeping through the undergrowth, or the white slaves that gathered in the wood. And even if I did would it have stopped the house from attack. Would it have stopped the bloodshed that followed?

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

All I can think about is the cliffhanger at the end, you beast, you and James are so bad. :P

Link to comment
On 07/19/2011 02:08 PM, Foster said:
All I can think about is the cliffhanger at the end, you beast, you and James are so bad. :P
Hahahaha Thankyou Bugsy, I think you'll be one of the first to know :)
Link to comment

Time to dispence with the rose-coloured glasses. :lol:

 

So it would seem that James and Adam are a match in terms of their, shall I say, proclivities. I'm wondering if James already has a little dungeon somewhere. Historical S&M - I'm sure this will be educational! :devil:

 

Yes, the cliffhanger! Authors cannot resist the "pull" of the cliffhanger. Although the research is sketchy, I'm sure there's some sort of dominance factor involved. 0:)

 

More please. If you require begging, just let me know.

Link to comment

So James is off to show his "bride" to be to the villagers. In the meantime you have a house full of servants, his father, and Adam left behind with the comment of "stopped the bloodshed". So we know now that the future of them all is not so safe. Hmm. Can't wait for more Mark.

Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 06:53 AM, Conner said:
Time to dispence with the rose-coloured glasses. :lol:

 

So it would seem that James and Adam are a match in terms of their, shall I say, proclivities. I'm wondering if James already has a little dungeon somewhere. Historical S&M - I'm sure this will be educational! :devil:

 

Yes, the cliffhanger! Authors cannot resist the "pull" of the cliffhanger. Although the research is sketchy, I'm sure there's some sort of dominance factor involved. 0:)

 

More please. If you require begging, just let me know.

Hahahahaha historical S&M or hysterical lol Oh beg please beg a Master loves a good begger LOL Thankyou so much Conner :)
Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 08:07 AM, comicfan said:
So James is off to show his "bride" to be to the villagers. In the meantime you have a house full of servants, his father, and Adam left behind with the comment of "stopped the bloodshed". So we know now that the future of them all is not so safe. Hmm. Can't wait for more Mark.
Thanks Comic I had to give a hint of what was to come so lots more in chappy 6 Thanks again :)
Link to comment

Oh grief becomes them!

This training program sounds very interesting! :P I've even got my note book out to take notes! heheh ;)

I do hope there is not too much turmoil by this unwise attack on the Lords house! On to the next chapter James, and don't spare the horses!!!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..