Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,302 Words
  • 2,490 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 9. Lord and Master

Lord and Master

The morning after the arrival, James rolled over in bed and pulled a sleeping Adam roughly on to his back. Adam blinked awake and rubbed his eyes.

“James? What’s wrong?” He looked uncertain as I grinned at him.

“Why should anything be wrong? I just wanted you to know that although I am fully hard and ready to start all over again, I need to get up and so do you,” I threw the covers back and looked over his naked body. I smirked as his hands went to cover his erection, “Adam, I really don’t have time, though I do desire you so very much as you can plainly see!” I nodded to myself as Adam looked at my hard erection and blushed. I couldn’t help but laugh and slap his thigh. “Come on we need to get up its 6am, and the servants have been up an hour already.”

After we washed and dressed together we went down stairs to breakfast. As usual the covered silver dishes had all manner of hot breakfast foods from scrambled eggs to kedgeree. I filled my plate and smiled as Adam filled his,

“Sex just gives me one hell of an appetite, glad it does for you too.”

He looked around nervously and his face flushed. “James! Someone will hear you!” I laughed heartily.

“Adam I am lord of this manor, my servants belong to me too. They are aware of my preferences and even if they don’t like them, they know if one word is spoken about it there will be consequences.” I gave him a look that said the topic is closed.

“James what do you mean by consequences? I know they are loyal to you but you can’t blame them if they don’t understand,” Adam asked me.

I slammed the plate on the table.

“I don’t give a damn if they understand or not,” I stated furiously. “They are my servants or perhaps it would be easier to understand that they are my slaves, Adam; they will do as I blasted well say or...Damn it!” I pushed my plate away from me, “Adam, what do you suggest? That I tell them off?” The idea struck me as funny and I let out a harsh laugh before continuing to explain things. “They will be sent to an auction, or sent to Malaysia; both have equal merits to me.” I stood and walked behind the chair he was sat in, and tugged on his hair, to growl in his ear.

“Thomas slaves have always done well at the auctions, we breed good quality stock,” My hand stroked under his chin, and I pulled his head fully back to look at me, “Or there is Malaysia, where they will provide more quality stock, by getting their bellies filled with white sprogs,” He looked up at me, and I smirked, “do you know how we transport slaves Adam? They are caged and kept secure in a ships hold. I laughed against his cheek, and watched his chest as he began to pant. “Three whole weeks in a secure ships hold, Adam. They are only allowed out to do the ablutions and exercise; the rest of the time is spent curled up in a cage. They will be fed slops most of the time.” I released his head and threw my head back letting my laughter fill the room.

 

“It also helps that I have a dastardly uncle with his own ship and crew!” I spun on my heel, as Beth came into the room. Jenny followed, in small quick steps to keep up with her Mistress, however she stayed just a few steps behind her.

“Good morning Sir, and Adam” she nodded, and directed Jenny to sit down. She sat quietly her head lowered; hands clasped in her lap, while Beth put small portions of food onto her plate and served it. Beth’s voice was clipped and cold as she spoke.

“Leave any of that and you will be punished again, Jenny!” She glared at the trembling girl.

“I’m hungry thank you Mistress, I won’t leave any.”

I smirked and gave Beth a wink before I moved behind Jenny’s chair. I stroked my hand softly round her soft jaw, and gave Adam a look before I bent to talk against her ear,

“Good morning my future wife,” I grinned as she began to pant quickly, “Tell Your Mistress, you need to learn the word ‘fuck’.” I growled at Adam as he jumped from his seat.

“Sit down and eat! What do you think you could possibly do to defend her?” I thundered at Adam. He sat, albeit reluctantly, and I returned my eyes to Jenny, who panted heavily as she trembled.

“That word has been used since the fifteenth century Jenny, to describe the sexual act of intercourse; you know what that is don’t you?”

She whimpered softly as she stared down at her hands. Adam sat on the edge of his seat and watched me closely. I stroked my hand down into her neckline. Her high globes were pale, and they rose and fell heavily as she panted.

“Adam will fuck you soon, Jenny! However, I will be the one to push his cock into you,” I watched as her eyes grew large at my comments. “Mmmm, he does have an impressive cock, Jenny. Not as big as me, but you can’t have everything.”

Jenny began to physically shake in the chair, and Adam could stand to watch this no more. He leapt from his seat and pushed James backwards away from her.

“Enough! James, Leave the poor girl alone.” Adam cried as he turned to look at me. He knew instantly that it was the wrong thing to do, as I grabbed his jaw.

I walked him backwards back towards his chair and pushed him down to sit,

“Your first punishable mistake, Adam!” I growled at him, “Sit there, and don’t you dare move.”

I then turned my attention to Jenny. I stalked back to her seat and pulled her up before forcing her to bend over the table. I harshly undid her gown and almost tore it from her. The laces of her corset were tight, they pinched her skin. Beth knew how to make her little slave suffer. I then yanked at her bloomer like underwear and pushed them down to her thighs, exposing her soft buttocks that were so pale. I held the back of her neck, and then raised my hand. I brought it down with a loud slap. Jenny screamed as my hand left a red print on one cheek, I raised my hand again to slap the other, and she screamed again. The next two slaps were aimed at the soft place where buttock meets thigh, then two more on the back of her thighs. I stopped only when her sobbing made me want to examine the work done so far.

I smiled at my artwork, six bright red swollen hand prints on her pale skin. I turned to Adam to see his hands clasped tightly over himself, his cheeks flushed as he swallowed hard. I released Jenny from my grip, and nodded to Beth to take her away, she would not get her breakfast.

 

“Come here, Adam!” My voice was clipped and cold, hard from his reaction. I watched as he stood slowly, my gaze went down over his body and the obvious bulge in his breeches. He smiled softly and stroked over himself as he walked to me.

 

“Leave her alone, and I’ll put up a struggle for you, my Master. I will resist your advances.” Adam said seductively as he came closer to me. My own cock jerked even harder as he touched me and bit my jaw sensually.

 

“I’ll play the naughty boy for you, Master; you have succeeded in your quest. You like the obscene words? I’ll fuck Jenny, but only when you have finally fucked me.”

I groaned loudly, and pulled him into me, then kissed him hard. Adam was learning he could arouse me.

 

“Do you think I don’t want too? Do you think all I’ve done to prepare you isn’t for that goal?”

 

He smiled softly, his lip with an odd sideways smirk, he whispered into my ear, “So fuck me, Master, I’m already yours, all I ask in return is for you to leave Jenny alone.”

I stroked my hand over his and gave it a soft squeeze,

“I will when I think you’re ready Adam, it isn’t something to be rushed. Get used to my tongue and fingers first.” I stroked my hand up and down his beautifully shaped cock, I enjoyed watching him tremble at my touch. “Mmmmm, go to Nichole and learn your way round the manor. I also want you to learn the names of the servants. I must go and see what needs doing to begin my new empire,” I told him laughing as I watched the lust burn in his eyes.

I turned and walked away from him, and adjusted myself as I left the dining room.

 

~0~0~0~

 

Jenny was dragged upstairs to Beth’s quarters, her clothes still hung from her. Thrown forward into the room, she fell in a heap and looked back to see Beth, lock the door and turned slowly to face her. Beth’s look was cold, and then she barked, “Get up and undress Jenny! NOW!”

 

Jenny scrambled to her feet, and wriggled out of her gown then her bloomers. Her buttocks still imprinted with the handprints. Beth moved forward and pushed Jenny towards the bed.

“You like teasing the men folk with your pretty little body, don’t you, my slut? Have them lust after you? Crave you?”

Beth grabbed Jenny’s wrists and yanked them towards the cuffs attached to the head rails of the bed. Jenny struggled a little; she already knew it was in vain. Although she also knew her Mistress liked her to struggle, as well as enjoying the look of fear and trepidation on her face. In a few short days Jenny had learned this.

 

The training had been intensive; say the wrong thing and get spanked. Do the wrong thing and get spanked. Do the right thing and be rewarded. Her body made to feel delights she had never even thought possible. Could she really enjoy the spankings too? Is this why her body reacted as it did? Was she being conditioned to enjoy it?

 

Jenny had heard Adams cries in the night. The sounds Adam made were a mixture of pleasure and pain which led to the sound of a climax. She knew that’s what the strange gargled sound was. Beth had told her so, when they had listened at the adjoining door, Jenny’s arm high up her back forced to press her ear on the door. She had been forced to hear Adam’s cries of arousal and James’ obscene growled words.


Jenny looked at Beth now as the woman came towards her with a lit candle held in a claw-shaped holder. Jenny closed her eyes in dread. She knew what was to come. As she pulled up her knees and let them fall open. Beth grinned evilly, and tipped up the candle just enough to have the small pool of melted wax, drizzle over the small amount of soft downy hair on jenny’s mound. Jenny arched her lower half high, as she cried out. The sting from the slight burn was quickly followed by Beth blowing over it softly. Beth swirled the thick candle in a circle, refilling its cup with more wax, and a fresh coat of wax was added to Jenny’s mound quickly followed by long strips of lint pressed into the warm wax before it fully dried. Jenny quaked in fear as she saw Beth sneer. Jenny closed her eyes as Beth took hold of one end and ripped away the first strip of lint. Jenny screamed in pain as her lower half automatically followed the strips. Her mound burned and glowed pink in the candle light.

 

Of Jenny’s whimpers Beth took little notice, as she demanded that Jenny get off the bed. Jenny hurried to try and please this woman who never smiled. Beth’s eyes were as cold as ice. Jenny stumbled and fell against Beth; her hair was snatched and held as Beth stopped her fall. She tipped Jenny’s head cruelly back.

“How dare you try to molest me girl! How dare you?”

Jenny shook her head frantically and winced as her hair was pulled in Beth’s fist.

“I didn’t Mistress….I wouldn’t….I really wouldn’t,” Jenny hissed out in pain and fright.

“Your slutty ploys might work with the men folk you so lust after, but not with me!” Beth spat out.

“M…Mistress I stumbled …honestly,” Jenny pleaded.

 

“It’s the cage for you girl, until you learn that I will attend to your sexual lust, when I am in the mood. And not when you throw yourself at me like some wanton wench.”

 

Jenny knew not to struggle this time, this was obedience; she winced as her hair was yanked forward and she was led to the cage. It stood partly covered by a thick heavy curtain, large enough for a medium sized dog, small for a human even as petite as Jenny.

 

Beth pushed her down, onto her knees as the cage door opened. Jenny crawled inside and curled up into a small ball on the thin pad that served as a base. She still only wore her corset and the metal bars were cold against her skin. The cover was dropped and Jenny was left in darkness.

 

~0~0~0~

 

Jenny heard the small tap on the door, and then Adams voice as he told Beth she was needed urgently in the kitchen. Beth hurried off, and Adam went into the room and locked the door. He looked round for Jenny, and then softly said her name; He pulled back the curtain as she replied.

 

“Oh lord, you poor thing, let me get something to cover you with,” he said with concern looking at her in the cage.

 

Adam found her gown and handed it to her after she climbed out; he looked the other way respectfully. Jenny pulled on her gown and tried to fasten it up the back.

 

“You will have to help me Adam,” she pleaded softly.

 

Adams hands trembled as they fastened up the small pearl like buttons. He groaned inwardly with arousal more than pity, as he saw how the laces pinched her skin, just tight enough to turn her skin a deeper pink.

 

That done Adam took her hand and led her over to the window where a ladder stood waiting. He pushed up the sash window which slid up effortlessly.

 

“Let me start down first, then I can help you.”

 

Adam bent to duck under the window and went down several rungs, and then waited for Jenny, she followed timidly, grateful feeling Adam behind her and they both Descended. Once off the ladder, Adam looked round, and then lowered the ladder to hide it behind a low Box hedge.

 

Adam tucked Jenny’s hand through his arm, and walked slowly away, as if they were having a leisurely stroll. Carefully they made their way toward the gates. The massive gates to the house stood ten feet high, elaborate and ornate, with the Thomas crest, emblazoned on them. The gates were heavily locked, so there would be no escape through there.

They walked to the gate house and waved to Luke, the head man in charge of the estate; it was his turn to attend the gate. A relaxed easy job, which everyone wanted. As there were so few visitors to the estate. Adam waved to get his attention and they walked to the open window.

 

“Can we get through here Luke? I want to show Miss Jenny the wood.” Adam smiled innocently at Luke.

 

Luke looked at each of their faces before he stood and came outside.

 

“Not too far now, or it will be my job on the line” he nodded to Jenny, before he opened the gate. We walked through just as slowly and only quickened up once we were out of sight.

 

Beth returned to her room to find the cage empty, and the window open. She took a quick look through the window before she hurried downstairs, to knock loudly on the study door.

 

I jumped in the fireside chair, and called a ‘come in’ and I knew as soon as I saw Beth’s face

That something was wrong,

 

“What has happened Beth? Where is Jenny?” I jumped up from my seat.

“I was about to ask you the same thing, Sir? May I ask is Adam also absent?” Beth nodded curtly.

 

“He is supposed to be in with Nichole. Wait here Beth,” I commanded. I walked out of the study and into the office next door. Nichole busy with various files, without a word I turned on my heel and went back to my study.

 

“Tell me what you know, Beth” I leaned on my desk and looked at her as she gave me the information. I listened as told me of Adam’s trick.

 

“So a ruse to get you away, free Jenny, and then escape through the window? “ I stood and paced a few steps, “leave it with me Beth, and go and do something that involves house-keeping,” I watched her leave, and then I walked out of my study before heading outside.

I walked partly around the house until I stood under Jenny’s window. I then looked down at the ground and found the marks still in the earth where the ladder had stood. Further investigation led me to the ladder and I cursed.

 

“Damn you Adam!” I growled loudly and looked around noticing the gate was just barely visible from here. I stalked over to the gate house and walked around to window side. My sharp bang on the window had Luke jumping to his feet.

 

“Have you seen Adam and Jenny?” The tone of my voice made him look nervously at me. “If you have, then tell me! Don’t lie to cover for them.”

 

“I have no desire to lie to you boss, they went through the gate about an hour ago,” he came out of the small house and looked down the long drive, “I told them not to go far boss,” He scratched his head.

 

“An hour ago? And you saw no need to inform me? No need to tell me that my ward and my future wife had gone off on a stroll?” He backed off as he watched my face contort in anger.

 

“Gather some men and find them Luke! I swear to you now if they have truly fled,” I waved my fist at him, “you will be going on a long journey on the high seas, with no destination but Davy Jones locker.”

 

“Yes boss, yes…. I will do that now boss, excuse me and I will sort it.” He backed away and fled to the back of the house, eager to be away from my anger.

 

I smirked as I watched him run off. Perfect Adam, just perfect I now have a reason to show you the real me, Master James Thomas, who is more than just lord of the manor. I puffed out my chest and walked back into the house.

 

Around me shouts and replies as Luke gathered up the search party.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

James and Beth are a piece of work, I tell ya. Poor Jenny and Adam I pity them once they are found, though I have to say Adam has guts to even try to flee. this will be very interesting to see how James handles him.

Link to comment
On 09/18/2011 09:51 PM, Naptowngirl said:
James and Beth are a piece of work, I tell ya. Poor Jenny and Adam I pity them once they are found, though I have to say Adam has guts to even try to flee. this will be very interesting to see how James handles him.
Hey Kim Yeah James is being a bit of a bugger and Beth is of the same ilk. LOL Theres more fun to be had at the Manor LOL Thankyou for reading and your review :):hug:
Link to comment

A he devil and a she devil tormenting two poor souls... A one hour head start... Let's see if they make it - whatever it is;)...

Link to comment
On 09/18/2011 10:52 PM, Michael9344 said:
A he devil and a she devil tormenting two poor souls... A one hour head start... Let's see if they make it - whatever it is;)...
Hahahaha there is so much love and hate for these two characters. next wont be long so many thanks :):hug:
Link to comment

Well this wouldn't be any fun unless they are caught. Just waiting to see the punishments Beth and James have in store for our favorite runners. Jenny's butt won't be the only red thing after all of this. :lol:

Link to comment
On 09/19/2011 05:44 AM, mskdm20 said:
I do pity poor Adam and Jenny. Mark, you're so mean to those two. Let's see how this works out?
I'm not mean *shocked face* I'm sweet and innocent and adorable its those two that drive me to it LOL Thank you Adrian :):hug:
Link to comment
On 09/19/2011 11:01 PM, comicfan said:
Well this wouldn't be any fun unless they are caught. Just waiting to see the punishments Beth and James have in store for our favorite runners. Jenny's butt won't be the only red thing after all of this. :lol:
Hahahaha we think alike Comic hahaha thanks for enjoying :):hug:
Link to comment

So I had to google kedgeree - sounds delicious. thumbsup.gif

Wanton wench - I really like that expression. If I couldn't be gay, I'd definitely go for wanton wench! devilsmiley.gif

So is it conditioning or is Jenny learning new things about herself? I'm curious as to how that will play out.

Alas, Adam and Jenny must be caught Otherwise we won't have much of a story.

We haven't seen the real James yet?? Can't wait! Great chapter, Marky!

Link to comment
On 09/20/2011 04:50 AM, Conner said:
So I had to google kedgeree - sounds delicious. thumbsup.gif

Wanton wench - I really like that expression. If I couldn't be gay, I'd definitely go for wanton wench! devilsmiley.gif

So is it conditioning or is Jenny learning new things about herself? I'm curious as to how that will play out.

Alas, Adam and Jenny must be caught Otherwise we won't have much of a story.

We haven't seen the real James yet?? Can't wait! Great chapter, Marky!

Awwww thank you Conner :) I liked wanton wench too and it used to be used. Next chapter already with beta and starting the next its getting exciting :hug: thank you again :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..