Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,769 Words
  • 1,586 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 17. Chapter 17

The Return

James laughed as the front door was swung wide. For there stood his childhood hero, hands on hips and a wide stance, Captain Simon Brown laughed heartily, “How’s me land loving, randy nephew doing? Hahaha!” Simon threw his head back.

Nichole giggled and blushed at this outrageous looking man. He had blonde curly hair down to his shoulders, a slim, tall build, with blonde facial hair. Simon Brown looked far younger than his age of forty two portrayed.

He was dressed not like the sea captain he was, but more of an outlandish pirate, Nichole had seen in the last pantomime in the village.

Simon grabbed Nichole round the waist and pulled her hard into him. He looked down into her heaving cleavage and grinned naughtily, “Wow you’re hot stuff, and those melons are ripe for the picking, are you up to being harvested, my pretty wench?” he roared.

Nichole flushed and tried to free herself from his grasp, “maybe later Sir, when you have refreshed and rested,” She giggled softly.

“Later eh? Well, woof, woof girlie, anything you say! I’ll pork you later, James! Come here you fine looking beast!” James laughed as he was hugged too.

“Good to see you too Unc, in fine form I see, Hahaha poor Nichole,” James hugged the man back. Simon was led into the study, there to be served a large glass of his favourite whiskey.

“We will have this Unc, and I’ll sit with you while you eat, it’s getting late so we will wind down in here,” James smiled.

“Anything you say dear boy, well you’re not a boy anymore are you? You’re a fine looking man,” He grinned and knocked back the drink in one gulp, and then hissed loudly, “My that’s good stuff James! After all the navvy rum I’ve downed lately it’s a welcome change,” Simon sat on the couch and stretched out his legs.

James smiled just watching him.

“Well? Come along lad, what’s happened in my absence? And how many are you porking a day?” James laughed as Simon did the body actions of a girl being taken from behind.

“I take a couple Unc, just to keep on top of the breeding programme, we can’t have too much inbreeding can we? So I delegate,” James laughed.

Simon smirked, “well I’ll do my fair share while I’m here lad, just point me in the right direction, I will need a bed warmer anyway, not necessarily the same one each night what? Hahaha,”

James laughed and raised his glass before draining it, “You’re on Unc!”

Refreshments were served, and the men talked late into the night. It was in the early hours Simon and James finally retired. Simon went with one of the young upstairs maids, and James alone.

James fell asleep with images of what Adam was being put through down in the stables.

James awoke next morning, fully aroused, and smiled as Adam came in with a tray holding a coffee pot and a cup and saucer. James sat up in bed and leaned back on the pillows and looked over Adam.

“You look tired; did they give you any respite at all?” James tried to hide his mirth through a soft smile. He patted his thighs for the tray to be set on his legs, and then patted beside him for Adam to sit down.

Adam smiled and sat down, then poured out coffee for James, “ All I will say James is that you have taught them well, I caught the odd few minutes until they were ready to….well…. you know?” Adam blushed.

“Are you saying you’re too tired to serve me or are you too sore?” James said crossly.

“I am sore, yes James, can’t you show me a little of that love you always say you have for me?” Adam spoke softly.

“If I didn’t love you, then I wouldn’t have sent you down to the stables Adam,” James replied.

“Now put your head under the covers and sooth away my ache will you? It’s getting a tad uncomfortable,” James smirked. He placed the tray on the bedside cabinet, and put his hands behind his head. Adam did as instructed and went under the covers.

James groaned as Adams head began to bob up and down, his mouth so warm wet and soft. James closed his eyes as wave after wave of pleasure swept over his body. About to shoot James placed both hands down on Adams head and locked him in place. Adam struggled to breathe, struggled for release, but James wasn’t ready yet. Adam was gagging trying to fight the cock from his mouth as James shot his load and Adam choked down the thick creamy cum.

 

Meanwhile Simon was up and causing mischief with any maid in his path to the dining room. Simon persuaded Nichole to sit with him, while he ate a hearty breakfast.

“I gave two maids a good porking through the night, have you set any aside for me today my girl?” Simon pushed more bacon into his mouth.

Nichole just smiled and ate daintily.

“I have done a full twelve months at sea this time. And I’m as randy as a Jack rabbit in spring,” I need women lots of them.” Simon laughed.

Simon looked up as James entered, “You look like a satisfied man this morning James! Are we going doubles today? Or are you sticking with your liking for the boys huh?”

“Don’t talk with your mouthful Unc, and good morning to you and Nichole,” James nodded and went to fill a plate, with a little of everything on offer.

Nichole got up and took her plate and cutlery with her. She said good morning to James and left in a hurry.

“She knows to obey you James, always good to see,” Simon grinned.

“Are they all that obedient? He looked over at James.

“Yes they are,“ James smiled, “They are not only obedient, but know their place well. Here I am king and they are my servants, and they will do exactly what I want them to do, or pay the consequences.”

Simon laughed and what are those consequences dear boy? Something befitting the crime one hopes?”

“Of course Unc, I would be failing as my duty as a Master, if I showed leniency of any kind.” James smirked. “Depending on the crime committed, there are a variety of punishments, flogging, selling or just losing on a voyage somewhere are just a few. I prefer the more painful ones myself a slow torture in the dungeon is always entertaining.”

Simon laughed heartily, “Oh you are indeed the stuff good Masters are made of James, I’m looking forward to watching you in action.”

Pushing his plate away, Simon stood and rubbed over his stomach and burped loudly. James shook his head and grinned.

“I’ll go see Conner first lad, he must have some daring tales to tell me, the brute is an ox when it comes to porking the peasants,” Simon made a gesture with his hands, as if pulling a girl, by her hips, onto his manhood.

James threw his head back at that and laughed loudly, “Unc you have a way of saying things, you are my idol, never change.”

Simon walked around the table to slap James on the back, “Hurry up and eat, there are girls to pork and boys for you to impale on that massive organ of yours,” He then left, leaving James chuckling as he ate.

Adam walked in with several letters in his hand, he waved them at James as he walked over, “All these need your signature, James,” He smiled softly.

With a growl James slowly turned towards Adam, “Not while I am at breakfast Adam, how dare you disturb me like this? I suppose you want me to punish you? Well that will wait too, or maybe not punishing you will be worse?”

Adam looked shocked and stopped in his tracks, “Forgive me yet again James,” his voice was soft as he looked at James sadly.

“Get out!!!” James suddenly shouted. Adam jumped almost off the floor.

“James I said I was sorry, and I asked for forgiveness? I’m not forgiven am I?”

“Definitely not” James gave Adam a look. “Why did you even consider that option Adam?” James tried to cover his mirth, as he watched Adam squirm.

“I said get out, and if you’re small infantile brain can recall, that means leave the room, NOW!!” James shouted.

Adam dashed from the room, James laughed followed him out. Adam almost crashed into Paul, one of the farm workers. Paul grabbed Adam by the upper arms. And Adam looked up at him slowly.

Paul was hairy and rugged, in his late thirties. He had lived at the manor most of his life. Adam could smell his masculinity in his sweat. It tickled his nose and Adam felt himself growing. He flushed heavily as his eyes closed. He could feel himself pressing into Paul’s thigh.

“Not now, please not now,” Adam whispered.

From behind him Adam felt the heavy breath of James against his neck. Adams breathing became erratic. His cock grew more and more and pressed even harder into Paul’s thigh.

Paul just grinned back at him, and then he winked at James. Adam whimpered.

James was talking to Paul as if Adam wasn’t there at all. They talked about the crops and the various livestock. While Adam was trapped between them, He could feel James pressing into his backside. James was hard, so hard. Adam could feel himself going weak at the knees, as these two assertive men sandwiched him between them.

And then it was over, Adam stood panting not even realising that he was stood alone, for several seconds. He blushed as he looked around him. He must look pathetic, stood there quivering and hard.

Then came a scream and Adam raced up the stairs, Paul and James were stood each side of Jenny. Her arms pinned behind her by both men as they felt over her.

“Pregnant eh James?” Paul laughed.

James grinned proudly, “I don’t fire blanks Paul, most of the estate are carrying mine,” James sneered.

Adam stood silently; his face became redder as he watched the two men pawing over Jenny.

James turned slowly and faced him, “Don’t worry Adam you can have your turn when we have both had her,” James pushed Jenny’s arm further up her back to make her squeal. Paul just laughed thinking James was joking.

Adam walked away slowly to return a few moments later with a cocked shot gun.

“Leave her alone James, or I swear I will give you both barrels,” Adam growled.

Jenny’s knees buckled as she watched Adam point the gun at James chest. Paul faltered for a few seconds before he laughed,

“Oh come on lad, you can’t be serious? She’s a female, hardly worth the trouble. You have had her already haven’t you?”

“Actually no Paul, I have not, James has put us together but nothing happened. I love Jenny and James,” Adam growled. The gun still pointed firmly at James.

“He isn’t serious, he hasn’t got the fucking nerve,” James shouted. Jenny was thrown to the floor. James took one step forward, and the gun exploded.

James grinned in disbelief and looked down at the hole in his chest. The red stain on his white shirt quickly spread. As James then fell to his knees, and then onto his face. The red stain now spread to the carpet. Jenny screamed and then looked beside her to see James’s contorted face. His eyes wide and blank, he was dead.

Paul looked on in shock, and then grabbed the gun from Adam.

“Go the pair of you, before the servants all appear, I’ve had my life yours is just beginning, get out of here.”

Adam helped Jenny to her feet and they disappeared into the nearest bedroom and locked the door. They both listened to the sounds outside.

Adam was shaking and Jenny gripped his arm,

“You did the right thing Adam, honestly you did. There has to be so many people that hate James Thomas.” Jenny tried to force a smile.

Adam walked to the bed and sat down. For several seconds he just looked at his hands. Jenny sat down beside him. For the first time in her life her head was clear. Her thought’s quickly planned the foreseeable future.

The noise outside the door grew as men from outside were called in to seize Paul, until the police arrived. More men arrived to carry James to his bed. And then the house was silent.

 

*MltlM*

 

Lady Jenny Thomas

Jenny sat in the study, at the desk, where a day before James had sat.

There was paperwork to go through, lots of it.

Paul had been arrested; he would be deported or hung by the neck until dead. It was the way of things Jenny thought.

Adam still wasn’t well enough to face everyday chores and tasks. He had taken to bed, soon after James had been taken away. The funeral would take place in a few days. It would be a grand affair, with the residents of most of the villages there. Jenny smiled to herself she was now lady of the manor, it was all hers.

Jenny had taken over everything quite easily. Over the last months she had grown to know most of the staff and the workings of the house.

Beth had been sent to the Malayan plantation. Jenny had taken great pleasure in stripping her of her job and title.

Jenny smiled as Nichole came in with tea. The staff had been in shock for the last few days. But time moves on and their livelihood became more important than their Master’s demise.

“Nichole please sit with me, you know this place more than anyone. I need to know you support me, and you will be on hand for any assistance I need?” Jenny smiled warmly.

“Of course Ma’am, it was never a question,“ Nichole smiled back.

Jenny poured tea for both of them, and then sat back to go over her plans.

“With my pregnancy now showing, I must quickly find a husband Nichole. I know I have to wait a certain amount of time in bereavement. But that has to be curtailed for my child,”

“I understand and agree Ma’am, although unseemly to rush over Sir’s funeral, having a child without a father, could be seen as a worse disgrace,” Nichole sipped her tea. “Do you have a suitor in mind?”

“I shall marry Adam, he will not refuse me.” Jenny said without hesitation.

Nichole beamed and nodded, “What about the….the outside servants?” Nichole stuttered, unsure as to what to call them.

“Things will carry on as normal Nichole, I see no reason to give up a lucrative business, and a few things will change. The title of slave will no longer used. We will provide highly trained, happy servants for anyone who can pay.” Jenny pushed over a several leafed contract. “Anyone who wants to stay will sign one of these, anyone who doesn’t can leave with a good reference and severance pay.”

Nichole flicked through the contract. A few gasps and raised eyebrows later she placed it back on the desk.

“So although we are all still owned by the estate, we will have free board and lodging and a wage? Will we still be providing services to clients Ma’am? I’m sure you understand my meaning?”

“Yes Nichole Aphrodites and Griffons, All the girls will become Aphrodites of different ranks of course and all the men will be Griffons of different rank.” Jenny smiled. “You and a few of the older girls as well as head girls will become elites.” Jenny pulled open a drawer and then laid a black velvet collar on the desk. A cameo, showing the profile of Aphrodite, sat in the centre.

“This shows the rank of an elite, I designed it myself when James first came up with the idea.” Jenny smiled proudly.

Nichole picked it up carefully, her thumbs stroked the fine soft velvet, and the cameo was made from equally fine porcelain. “It’s beautiful Ma’am any of us would be proud to wear it.” Nichole smiled.

 

And so a new Legacy begins. This time ruled by a woman.

Will Adam take up the role, as the new lord of the manor?

Only time will tell.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow!! Adam killed James, I did not see that coming. I hoped he would but I really didn't think he had it in him. Wonder how the place is going to run with a woman in charge. :D

Link to comment

ohmy.png James, my hero, is dead! Forsooth a great man! A little twisted maybe, but great nevertheless. What I liked most about him was his hands-on approach to his work. tongue.png

I'm intrigued by this change in direction. Lady Jenny - I'll have to get used to that. I'm also curious as to why you introduced Simon Brown in this chapter.

 

Great work, Marky!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 05/07/2012 02:55 AM, Conner said:
ohmy.png James, my hero, is dead! Forsooth a great man! A little twisted maybe, but great nevertheless. What I liked most about him was his hands-on approach to his work. tongue.png

I'm intrigued by this change in direction. Lady Jenny - I'll have to get used to that. I'm also curious as to why you introduced Simon Brown in this chapter.

 

Great work, Marky!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thank you Conner It was an introduction and he will be back, Inspired by Captain Flash Heart of Black Adder fame lol.Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
On 05/06/2012 11:11 PM, K.C. said:
Wow!! Adam killed James, I did not see that coming. I hoped he would but I really didn't think he had it in him. Wonder how the place is going to run with a woman in charge. :D
Is it time for women to rule? Or for the men just to get more clever at it? Thank you for reading KC :hug:
Link to comment

Woah, wasn't expecting that! I always assumed James would snap one day and killed Adam.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..