Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,764 Words
  • 3,705 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 4. The Master's Wishes

The Masters Wishes

 

Adam sat besides the old man’s bed, and I stood next to him as Jenny stepped out of the bathroom.

“What the hell--” I started to say, but was cut off by the old man.

”James! Don’t blaspheme in front of the girl,” Charles said crossly. “Come forward Jenny, please forgive my son’s intolerable manner; I don’t believe you have met Adam have you?”

“I don’t believe I have, sir,” Jenny said quietly, she looked nervously at James then to Adam and nodded, then gave a small curtsy.

“No need for that child, he isn’t royalty,” Charles chuckled.

“If you must dress her in fancy attire, father, please have her bathe and wash her hair,” I growled then marched over to her. I gripped her arm and pulled her forward. “Adam if you intend to speak, then speak. Don’t open and close your mouth like a fish out of water.”

“Enough, James, leave her be!” Charles growled back. “You do not rule here yet! Adam, take the girl to Beth and have her bathed; go with him child you’re quite safe.” His voice softened as he smiled at her.

Adam nodded, and then took her hand to lead her silently away.

“Father, you can’t be serious? I’ve got three buyers bidding on her.” I paced the floor then sat on the bed.

“She is a comfort to me, son. I have little enjoyment these days; and I do intend to move things along with her, just let her settle first,” he chuckled.

“What do you mean by move things along? Just what are your plans?” I looked at him puzzled. “You always were a depraved old goat; just tell me what you are up to?” I grinned as I watched him smirk.

“Well, I would like a grandchild, and you need an heir. Sowing your seed in every slave girl we have isn’t the way.” he leaned back into the pillows.

“You want me to marry her? Good god, father, have you gone insane? Why the hell would I want to marry her? I’m....I’m....not ready to marry yet.” I looked away hoping he hadn’t noticed my slip of tongue.

“Will you stop blaspheming, you know how it irritates me; for once, you will do as you’re told,” he grumbled. “She’s from a good family, she is polite and well mannered and pretty to boot; she isn’t unattractive. And why did you stutter?”

“I didn’t stutter, father; I’m just lost for words that you would even think of me bedding her, let alone marry her!” I got up from the bed and paced again.

“Father, she is a slave, and I’m a young lord, do you really want me to sink so low?

“She is from gentry, James, I do know some things. I also know you haven’t destroyed her papers yet.” He waved his hand “Don’t ask me how I know, I just do. She’s also a virgin; you could keep her in a chastity belt until you are ready to become a father yourself.” His look softened as he gazed at me. “It will make an old man very happy, son.”

“Oh father, don’t give me that look. It may work on Beth and Adam, but it doesn’t work on me. Given half the chance, you’d still mount every girl we have here.” I smiled as he chuckled.

“I still have the odd slap and tickle my son, you mark my words.” He gave a lascivious grin and I grinned back, shaking my head.

“I have to go now, father, so be good and I will return later to read to you.”

“Very well, son, I am tired so I will sleep awhile. But please consider what I said, you need a wife and an heir.”

I sighed and left him, closing the door quietly behind me before I leaned back on it.

 

I had almost told him I like men, he would have me committed or disowned for sure. I would never be able to tell him; it would have to be kept a secret. Maybe if I married Jenny I would have the cover I needed? My thoughts drifted to Adam and I groaned. I wanted him; I walked to my room and locked myself in.

I unfastened my breeches in front of the mirror of my wardrobe, and pushed them down with my undergarments, my feet braced apart. I stood tall and handsome as I knew I was. I took hold of my semi-hard cock and stroked it, I watched myself grow to a good eight inches, and I was thick, with a sizable head. It hurt most girls, but what did I care.

I didn’t even want girls, I wanted Adam.

Mmm I wanted Adam. His tall wiry frame under mine; his legs up and open giving me free access to him. I groaned loudly as the visions filled my head. He would enjoy me. I know I would enjoy him, I could almost imagine his whimpers, soft and light, they invited me, and they drove me on. His eyes kept mine on his as I watched his face contort as I stretched him; I almost heard his soft moans turn to a more urgent pant and then a loud groan as he neared his own climax. His pleas encouraged me to take him hard and fast, my eyes closed as I wanked myself faster. He would beg for my kisses, and beg for my cock, and he would beg for me to fill him. I groaned loudly as I shot cum over the mirror. I milked myself slowly, and smiled. Adam was going to prove to be a very popular member of the family. I smiled to myself as I put my clothes away and redressed.

I went to the bathroom for a cloth to clean up my mess. Beth was used to cum-stained sheets and undergarments; she doesn’t have to clean it from the furniture too.

 

I went along to the galleried landing to Beth’s room and without knocking, walked in. The sound of splashing water came from the bathroom, so I went toward it. Beth swung round to look at me; her hand clasped a wet rag which she rubbed in between Jenny’s legs. The girl stood and her body trembled as she tried to cover herself.

“Sir, please... Will you kindly knock?” she said crossly.

“Beth, leave us, and I mean now!” I glared at her.

She dropped the rag into the bath tub and stood, then wiped her hands on a towel,

“I’ll wait in my room, Sir; I trust you will not take long?” she enquired.

“You will go downstairs, Beth, and prepare my lunch. I will take it in my study; you will not return here until later, much later. Now go.” I turned to watch her march out of the room, and then slowly turned back to Jenny.

“You’re a very clever and enterprising young girl, aren’t you?” I ignored her look of horror as she knelt down in the bath to partially cover herself.

“You have made yourself indispensible, hmm? You are very clever. I trust you know his plans for you?” I smirked as she looked at me with large blue eyes.

“Excuse me, Sir, but I didn’t know what his plans were. All this was a complete surprise, honestly it was,” she pleaded. I sat myself on the edge of the bath and lifted the cloth to wring it dry.

“He wants you to be my wife and have my children, in that order of course.” I smirked as I wiped the cloth down her arm. “Why are you trembling? Do you not find me handsome?” I didn’t wait for her reply.

“I am a very wealthy man, from a family of good stock.” I smiled as she tried to recoil from me. “I even have some forcible power at my disposal and could take you to the country estate in England.”

I tossed the cloth in the water.

“Wash your hair and tell Beth to kill anything that might be hiding in it. And while she’s at it, get her to rid of the rest of your hair too; it might prove to be amusing to watch you have your body hair stripped away. We use pure bees wax, so you shouldn’t get irritated by it.” I stood up from the bath and dried my hands.

“I will have to think about taking you as my wife. While I abhor female flesh, your backside could become a comfort to me on lonely nights.” I smirked as her eyes grew larger.

“Yes, you will stay a virgin for a very long time,” I sneered down at her.

“Yes, dear girl. The only thing you have that I could ever be remotely interested in is a tight backside; to impale you on my very large cock would be a small compensation for mounting you at all. Ha-ha, oh dear girl, you look mortified” I laughed.

“You have so much to learn, and so little time to learn it. You will receive instruction from Beth; and be warned, Beth has my permission to punish you, and believe me she will enjoy that.” I walked out and smiled..... And now to Adam.

 

 

I walked along the galleried landing, and looked out the window to see Will talking with a few of the plantation workers. He looked like he was angry about something as he flung is arms up in the air. I continued downstairs and went straight out and around the house to see him. The group of men quickly disappeared as I approached.

“What was that all about, Will? What did they want? Not money again, is it? They have food and a place to sleep, it’s better than the damn ship they crewed.” I glared. “Damn them, and damn you. I know you are as dissatisfied as they are. And you get a wage.” I glared again, to receive only the semblance of a smile, as fake as his right eye.

“We were only speaking as to what to do next, Sir. I need more workers; there isn’t enough to go round.” He looked up at me and looked away.

“You have twenty men Will; just how many do you want? All I’ve managed to catch lately are a few young boys who tended the girls I snatched. When Simon returns with his ship, there will be more. But you know as well as I do that could be anytime or not for a year.”

“Well, what am I to do? You won’t pay them, the food is hardly edible, it’s not what you eat is it? You and the old fella sat up there in the big house all posh like.”

I took a step towards him. “You’re lucky to have a job at all. How many other one eyed old sailors do you know?” I sneered into his face. “The old man was right, I should never have taken you on, he saw what an utter bastard you are.” I looked down to see his fists clenched and I raised a brow.

“Go ahead, Will, use it. If you think you’re a big enough man to do it.” I snarled.

“Father would have you hung, drawn and quartered. Carry on as you are and I’ll do it myself. Now get back to work.”

He didn’t reply, but just turned on his heel and muttered something when he was a few feet away. I didn’t pursue him; I wanted to talk to Adam.

 

So I returned to the house and the study. I walked in to find Adam standing by the window with a Henry rifle against his shoulder, its nuzzle aimed outside. The gun case was open.

“What the hell...?” I didn’t finish, as the rifle went off with a loud bang that made Adam reel as it kicked back into his shoulder. I grabbed the gun quickly.

“Are you trying to kill someone, you damn fool? Or just injure yourself?” I looked down as he sat on the floor.

“Get yourself up and go check on father, you must have scared him half to death with your stupidity.”

“I only wanted to try it, James. If you actually taught me how to use a gun, I wouldn’t need to try such things,” he said with a slight nervous stutter.

”Why don’t you try and do what Uncle Charles said and teach me my duties here instead of taking out your lust on some poor girl, whenever the urge grab you?” I raised my hand and glared at him.

“How dare you speak to me like that?”The back of my hand struck his cheek, his eyes flashed suddenly, and he let slip a groan.

“You enjoyed that?” I grabbed his arm quickly as he turned to leave.

“Adam, talk to me. We are almost the same age; it’s just a few months.” I pulled him back to look at me, and then moved my hand down his arm until finally running my fingers over the scars on his knuckles. “How did these happen?” He looked at his hand then back up to my face before he tried to pull his hand away.

“It’s none of your business, James.” His look was guarded, a little anxious; he swallowed hard and tried to avoid eye contact. I grabbed his chin to force him to look at me.

“Forget what I said about being the same age, Adam. You’re still a young boy compared to me.” I kept hold of his chin as he tried to yank himself free. “I’ve seen that look in your eyes so many times before Adam. The look of ‘get your hands off me, but don’t because it feels good?’” I pressed my forehead against his, and listened to the change in his breathing from a timid gasp to an aroused pant, which made me smirk.

“You are very aroused aren’t you, Adam?” I stroked my lips down his cheek, and groaned as he made a soft whimper against my ear.

“In fact, you’re so aroused right now; your cock is hard against my thigh.” I chuckled as he finally pulled free.

“You’re a beast, James. You know nothing about me, so don’t make random guesses.”

“Random guesses?” I raised a brow. “So what is that in your breeches?”

I laughed loudly as the door slammed shut.

 

 

I put the gun back in its cabinet, and turned to find Beth standing in the doorway.

“Here is your lunch, Sir. Sit down and eat it before it gets cold.” I smiled at her as I made myself comfortable in the fireside chair.

“May I have a word, Sir? I know you rely on me to be the eyes and ears around here.” Her smile didn’t reach her eyes; I wondered if it ever had.

“Yes, Beth, please continue.” I poured myself tea as I waited for her to say something.

“I have no wish to be rude, Sir, but I am aware of your preferences as you are of mine. All three of us have always been open and honest about what we favour.”

“Get to the point, Beth, I’m hungry.” I sighed. “My preferences or those or those my father may have are not debatable.”

“Adam is rather taken with the girl, Sir, and I know you have your own ideas on what his fate will be.” She smiled again. “I would like more control over the girl, Sir; I’ll make sure she is trained to your very high standards and at the same time make sure she is not left alone with the young man.”

“That sounds like a very good plan, Beth.” I grinned broadly. “You know the rules no visible marks and no breaking, now if that’s all may I eat my lunch?” I pointed at the meal as she got up.

“Yes, that’s all, Sir. Now that I have your permission, a chastity belt will be fitted immediately and I will enjoy my new pupil, thank you.” She nodded and left. Lunch was quickly over, and I left the tray where it was and went out into the hall and outside. I walked round the house and looked up to an open window, which were Beth’s personal quarters. I carried on my walk and laughed as I heard a scream from the window. ‘Do have fun, my future wife’ ha-ha I laughed again.

 

 

~MltlM

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

His cruelty streak is showing. Looks like both "slaves" are soon to be in for it. Waiting for the next chapter.

Link to comment

Like Wayne said, James is starting to show his darker side and I feel it's only going to get worse. Let's see what happens ;)

Great stuff marky :)

 

Your faithful beta :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/28/2011 01:40 AM, comicfan said:
His cruelty streak is showing. Looks like both "slaves" are soon to be in for it. Waiting for the next chapter.
Hey Comic Thanks for all your help your a pal and thanks for this too :)
Link to comment
On 06/28/2011 01:52 AM, Agaith said:
Like Wayne said, James is starting to show his darker side and I feel it's only going to get worse. Let's see what happens ;)

Great stuff marky :)

 

Your faithful beta :hug:

Hey Stuby thanks :) He is getting badass for sure :)
Link to comment

James is so bad, I hope Jenny and Adam escape or turn the tables, and I think the plantation workers are going to burn the place down.

Link to comment
On 06/30/2011 08:20 AM, Foster said:
James is so bad, I hope Jenny and Adam escape or turn the tables, and I think the plantation workers are going to burn the place down.
Hey Bugs,:) well theres sommething big going to happen, we'll see how close you are. Many thank for reviewing :)
Link to comment

For a man with a secret, he isn't doing much to hide it is he? And yeah, his way of 'wooing' Adam is really working out well for him isn't it?

 

Is the rest of the story going to be from his perspective? Or will it float between the three?

Link to comment
On 07/10/2011 07:32 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
For a man with a secret, he isn't doing much to hide it is he? And yeah, his way of 'wooing' Adam is really working out well for him isn't it?

 

Is the rest of the story going to be from his perspective? Or will it float between the three?

It floats a little between the three, But mainly though James eyes.Its getting harder for him to keep the secret but he has a cunning plan . Thanks Qtee :)
Link to comment

Clearly, James doesn't look favourably upon his father's dalliance on Jenny. It's an unnecessary distraction for her. James only has her career path in mind. I'm pleased that he has partnered with Beth to ensure that Jenny receives the training she so sorely needs. That's perfect actually. :2thumbs:

 

As for Adam, I have to agree with James. He definitely lacks maturity. If that means James must use a firm hand, then so be it. It will be hard on Adam, no doubt.

 

Oops, my rose-coloured glasses slipped a bit. There, everything's fine again. :great:

Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 05:55 AM, Conner said:
Clearly, James doesn't look favourably upon his father's dalliance on Jenny. It's an unnecessary distraction for her. James only has her career path in mind. I'm pleased that he has partnered with Beth to ensure that Jenny receives the training she so sorely needs. That's perfect actually. :2thumbs:

 

As for Adam, I have to agree with James. He definitely lacks maturity. If that means James must use a firm hand, then so be it. It will be hard on Adam, no doubt.

 

Oops, my rose-coloured glasses slipped a bit. There, everything's fine again. :great:

Aww man reading you're reviews is too funny, I'm laughing so hard thanks man :)
Link to comment

I wish to hear more from Beth and Jenny please :D cause I like them :D

 

and awesome story Mark! its researched great and you leave me wanting to hear more from your characters and you have me curious about how the other minor characters like the slaves and about James darker side, actually you've made me curious about all of the characters darker side! cause every one of them seems to have some sort of dirty dark secret that's just bursting to come out into the open.

 

Can't wait for more :hug:

Link to comment
On 07/28/2011 01:15 AM, Bumblebee said:
I wish to hear more from Beth and Jenny please :D cause I like them :D

 

and awesome story Mark! its researched great and you leave me wanting to hear more from your characters and you have me curious about how the other minor characters like the slaves and about James darker side, actually you've made me curious about all of the characters darker side! cause every one of them seems to have some sort of dirty dark secret that's just bursting to come out into the open.

 

Can't wait for more :hug:

Awwwwww thankyou Bee getting a review from you is a gold star :) glad your enjoying it, and watch out for Beth she's as nasty as James is teehee
Link to comment

I am really disliking James. He really is a bastard isn't he. He's a glorious character though. The story is progressing well. I am actually looking forward to more.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 03:58 AM, Nephylim said:
I am really disliking James. He really is a bastard isn't he. He's a glorious character though. The story is progressing well. I am actually looking forward to more.
Very cool sat here grinning now. Stuby actually hates him with a passion. Which means i'm doing him right I guess.

You are supposed to not like him so all good . Thanks Nephy :hug:

Link to comment

Wow the story takes on a new dimension.

A lesbian affair to spice things up a little. :P Clever! I must admit Beth and James do seem to be peas from a pod! haha

Seems like poor Adam is in a mighty confusion!

Loving it Mark.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..