Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,377 Words
  • 2,819 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 7. The Grange Estate, Yorkshire, England

The Grange Estate, Yorkshire, England

Adam and Will stood silently while I paced up and down behind them. As I paced I made plans for the future, my mind raced through different scenarios, how to continue.

I moved round the desk to sit at it and leaned back to fold my arms. “It could have been either one of you. Adam, I cannot and will not blame you. Not because I know you didn’t’t do it, but because if you did, it was a complete accident and therefore you are excused. Leave now and go pack your things.” I watched him leave quietly; he knew not to say speak.

I waited while he had gone, then I held my hand up to silence Will as he stepped forward to speak. “Whether it was you or not is not the question Will, you had a gun pointed towards my father or my ward. Both of which I could have you hung for.” Will looked ashen, his bottom lip white, as he waited for what I was about to say. “As soon as my father is buried I will return to England; he will be buried here, this was his favorite home.” Will nodded a silent response.

“Beth will make all the arrangements, and it will be dealt with as quickly as possible. I will then leave you in charge. You’re as much a bastard as I am Will Greene, and I need you to run things here as I want them run. You can live here.” I waited for that to sink in before I continued. “The servants are of your own choice and you can bed who you like. If you don’t have enough stamina to keep up a good production, use the white men to take over some of your duties.“ Again, I paused and he nodded silently. “I will only be taking Adam, Jenny and Beth with me. And I will send more white girls as and when I acquire them. You can impregnate everyone I send, unless they have special instructions as to their fate.”

Will looked down and shuffled his feet before he looked back up again, “I can only thank you Sir.”

“Oh don’t thank me Will. You’re stuck in this hell hole for as long as I need you here, try to leave and I’ll have you for murder.” I smirked as his face drained, “I’ve shot enough animals and runaways to recognize the difference between an entry and an exit wound, Will.” I got up again, “Now go clean up this mess and get those damn savages back to work.” I didn’t’t want to look at him anymore. I walked passed him and out into the hall.

I took a deep breath before I made my way upstairs first and went to Beth’s room. I knocked once before I entered. Beth in bed, covers up to her chin, with Jenny sat beside her, she dabbed a wet cloth over Beth’s face.

“She is just sleeping James. It isn’t a deep cut, and I think it’s from Wills ring when he slapped her.”

“Jenny? You know my father is dead don’t you?” Her face paled once more.

“Yes James I know, it’s poor Adam I feel sorry for, he took it very hard.” She looked back at Beth as she mumbled something, “I’m here Mistress, and you’re going to be fine.”

“Did you just call her Mistress?” I smirked, “You know what that means I take it? Hahaha! So she made you her slut already? Well done Beth. Hahaha.”

“Stay here, I need to see Adam. Where is he?” I walked towards the door.

“He was in your father’s room then he went to yours, James. I don’t know if he’s still there.”

I nodded and left, then walked around the galleried landing and listened at the door. There was silence so I walked in to find Adam stood by the window; he sucked on his bloody knuckles that matched the blood smears on the wall.“Adam it wasn’t your fault,” I walked up behind him and turned him around to me. I groaned as I saw his tear filled eyes and pulled him into me; he wrapped his arms round me and sobbed on my shoulder. “It wasn’t your fault, please believe me?” I held him tight and squeezed him against me. I cursed myself silently as his body melted into mine and I grew. I grew so hard I ached. He lifted his head to look at me, and then I felt him growing too.

“Hurt me James, please hurt me,” he whimpered, I groaned loudly and pulled him against me.

”In time Adam, let’s give it time and I will give you what you need,” I pushed him back a little to undo the top of his breeches and pushed my hand down inside to give his cock a hard squeeze. He moaned as his eyes closed shut and he thrust into my hand. I squeezed harder and he whimpered. I watched his face as he thrust again and again, he began to pant. His hands moved to my shoulders for balance and he leaned into me, his hot breath on my neck. He whimpered against my ear and I groaned loudly and squeezed again. He cried out and clutched my shoulders tightly as he climaxed into my hand. His whole body trembled against me, the little noises he made, the way he kept his eyes closed, as he milked himself into my fist. I needed relief myself as I pulled my hand free of his breeches and wiped my hand on a kerchief.

I kissed him lightly on the mouth and pressed my hands down on his shoulders; he moaned softly as he lowered himself to his knees and undid my breeches. My cock sprang free, it almost hit him in the face and he grabbed a hold of me. He looked up with those incredible grey eyes and opened his soft lips. I groaned loudly as I looked down to watch him take me into his mouth.

“Adam!” I growled his name as my fingers stroked into his hair. His tongue flicked and lapped over me, his hand curled round tighter and squeezed me. I rocked into his hungry mouth. His lips and chin were wet from his own spit as he hungrily sucked on me. My fingers tightened in his hair, I held him still as my balls tightened. I roared as I climaxed and I sprayed into his mouth. He slurped as he swallowed and cleaned me. My fingers relaxed in his hair as I then pulled Adam to his feet. He flushed hotly, but submitted as my mouth clamped on to his. I spread his lips with mine and my tongue drove in, it explored his whole mouth. I could taste myself on him. I lifted my head to smile at him. His eyes were still closed, still lost in what had just happened, and he slowly came down for the high. I placed a finger on his lips to cut off any words, “Dress yourself Adam and go take a bath. Dinner will be ready soon and you know what Meg will do if we are late again?” I watched as he silently put himself away and walked to the door. He turned to speak, “Whatever you are about to say Adam can wait,” he nodded and left. I grinned to myself as I pushed myself away and redressed, oh you’re coming along much quicker than I anticipated Adam, very nice indeed.

 

Adam

I went into my room and closed the door; I leaned back on it and thought over what had just happened. I closed my eyes and groaned, I love him. I knew that now, but a man loving a man?

I pushed myself up from the door and stripped off my clothes, he said take a bath; mmm I’ll take a bath. I would do anything he asked of me. I walked into the en-suite bathroom and turned on the taps. While I waited I looked into the mirror. I stood 6’2, tall and slender, toned not muscular, just lean. I looked down at myself and lifted my limp cock, still sticky from my own climax. James was really hard for me, was he attracted to me as I was to him? Could two men think of each other like that? It could never be, it could never have a happy outcome.

I turned off the taps and sank myself down into the wet heat of the water. I lay full out in the generous roll top bath. When I lay my head on the edge, my eyes closed and I drifted into my past.

I was the son of wealthy parents; they liked travel and adventure, so I was left with a nanny.

Nanny Collins, I smiled to myself. My second mother, a replacement, who had given me more love than my own mother had. Her limitations as a tutor, surfaced when I was five or six. My need for input was great and so private tutors were hired. A few tried and didn’t’t fit in with what my parents criteria had destined I needed. Enter Mr Brooks, a man in his 40’s, whose eyes had a cold metal glint that would chill me to the core; his voice the same icy chill, his disciplinary methods harsh.

There was no leeway for mistakes. If it wasn’t right it was the cane on various parts of the body, chosen in order of merit. I soon found out it was also a way to get attention, even painful attention was attention after all. The cane across my backside and thighs soon became enjoyable and then a necessity. The more I received the bigger kick I got.

My whole manner changed, no more the innocent, polite boy. Now the back chatting idle boy, who wanted nothing more than a certain type of attention. If I didn’t’ get it, I would punish myself. Either I punched my fists against the wall until they bled or hurt the one thing that gave me the greatest pleasure. I didn’t’ just masturbate, I masturbated with urgency; often giving myself friction burns, but that was just another pleasurable pain to add to the rest.

That all lasted until I was summoned here. The middle of nowhere in this godforsaken country of heat and rubber, acres and acres of rubber.

But James, “Awwww James,” I groaned as I felt myself harden again. He had shown me a few ways of getting the type of pain I needed without damaging myself. The words used would chill me, but then they too became a source of enjoyment. I stroked my hands down my body, could he be interested in me that way? Would I finally find the one thing I had dreamed of all these years? A man to harness me, control me. “Awwww,” a man that would make me submit to any carnal desire he had.

 

Suddenly I sat bolt upright as I recalled a small detail, a short sentence that made me rush through the rest of my ablutions. He’d said pack your things. James had said pack that meant we were going to leave. I hurriedly dried off and dressed, then went back into my room to pile everything I had on the bed. I hurried downstairs to find James alone in the dining room already part way through his meal and I quickly put food on my plate and sat next to him.

“James? Why did you say pack? Are we to leave here?” He carefully placed his knife and fork down, and looked at me.

“Adam I am going back to my true home, this place was my father’s love, not mine. Now eat your food and then we will go to the study and I will tell you about The Grange, the biggest estate in the whole of Yorkshire.”

We ate silently, both of us pushed our plates away together even though he had started before me. His eyes had a sorrow I knew was the loss of his father, but there also burned a fire. This home of his must be something special and now I longed to see it.

 

James

In the study a large map was brought out, and spread across the floor. I got down on my knees to smooth it out. “All of this is Yorkshire, Adam. North, south, east, west, all Yorkshire; it’s the biggest county in England. And that big bit there is The Grange Estate, over 3,000 acres of Yorkshire moorland.” I smiled as he got down on the floor with me and took an interest in what I was saying. “There are a few farms joined on as part of the estate. The most important ones are: Peartree farm, which sits to the right of the manor and Appledawn, which sits to the left.” The map showed the layout of how the farms sit. “Peartree is run by Conner Black, he used to be a smithy and had a forge built as a hobby in the grounds.” I smiled. “A huge, larger than life character whose mouth is as loud as his reputation. He always treated me like a dear nephew and I always thought of him as a pretty good uncle too.” I chuckled as I thought of him, “Appledawn sits empty, and has for a few years. The Grange itself is huge. Three stories, the top attic floor for the servants of course. And now it’s all mine, to do what I want with.”

I got up from the floor then and poured myself a large scotch; Adam refused the offer with a soft shake of his head. I flipped my head back and drained the glass with a loud hiss, the fiery liquid giving a pleasing sting of heat as it slid down my throat. “I will marry Jenny, Adam, and she will have my child to become son and heir. But you will be the one to share my bed every night.” I watched him closely for his reaction. It took a long while to come.

So home to England and Yorkshire, now the fun really starts.....
Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay so you end this chapter saying the fun begins...I'm already having fun so I can't imagine...lol Love the update...Poor Adam, he's got it bad and who knows what James has in store for him... Don't know if I should be reading this at work...*blushes* Hot stuff.

Link to comment

Well the grieving was over before it begun. James doesn't plan to keep himself in the outback where he has his other tools and the girls of his fortune to use. Instead he is off to England, hmm. So Adam is to share his bed each night. I take it Jenny will be busy in another bedroom. The marriage will mostly be for hiding his carnal desires and slavery of Adam. Poor Adam, the collar is about to lock. :lol:

Link to comment
On 08/16/2011 10:18 PM, Michael9344 said:
James does know how to grief... ;).
Well his dad was a long time going and he's eager to begin Thanks for reading
Link to comment
On 08/16/2011 11:16 PM, Naptowngirl said:
Okay so you end this chapter saying the fun begins...I'm already having fun so I can't imagine...lol Love the update...Poor Adam, he's got it bad and who knows what James has in store for him... Don't know if I should be reading this at work...*blushes* Hot stuff.
Hahahaha I love your enthusiasm always makes me laugh thanks girl your a sweetheart :hug::wub:
Link to comment
On 08/17/2011 02:50 AM, comicfan said:
Well the grieving was over before it begun. James doesn't plan to keep himself in the outback where he has his other tools and the girls of his fortune to use. Instead he is off to England, hmm. So Adam is to share his bed each night. I take it Jenny will be busy in another bedroom. The marriage will mostly be for hiding his carnal desires and slavery of Adam. Poor Adam, the collar is about to lock. :lol:
Hahahaha glad your enjoying the ride Comic hahaha thanks for the review :hug:
Link to comment

I'm (patiently) waiting the next chapter.

Damn, this will be hard.

 

Poor...Adam. I hope James doesn't hurt him too much.

Link to comment
On 08/18/2011 01:47 PM, mskdm20 said:
I'm (patiently) waiting the next chapter.

Damn, this will be hard.

 

Poor...Adam. I hope James doesn't hurt him too much.

Everyone has fell for Adam hahaha its quite touching poor big bad James lol its nearly done Thanks for review
Link to comment

I want to know how Charles died. And is the wedding postponed now for England or a quickie on the ship home.

Link to comment
On 08/20/2011 08:52 AM, Foster said:
I want to know how Charles died. And is the wedding postponed now for England or a quickie on the ship home.
Next chapter bugsy lol be patient lol thanks for reading :) its with stuby :):hug:
Link to comment
On 08/21/2011 11:03 PM, Bumblebee said:
I would love to hear more about Jenny being Beths bitch sub :D yum yummy :P

 

thats all thanks :P:hug:

hahahahaha Bee your such a sweetheart and a bitch all rolled into one hahaha thank you even if you did need your hand up your back :hug:
Link to comment

The opening scene was fascinating. In James' mind, either Will or Adam killed his father. He had no doubts about this. He sorted out his next steps on the spot and just went with it. Fascinating!

 

You've set a lively pace here. There'll be no dallying in this story. I love it! :2thumbs:

 

Hey, you named one of your characters Conner. :great: Why do I get the feeling this Conner Black is going to end up in James' dungeon at the Grange Estate. Will Conner be a demo for Adam??? :lol:

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 03:22 PM, Conner said:
The opening scene was fascinating. In James' mind, either Will or Adam killed his father. He had no doubts about this. He sorted out his next steps on the spot and just went with it. Fascinating!

 

You've set a lively pace here. There'll be no dallying in this story. I love it! :2thumbs:

 

Hey, you named one of your characters Conner. :great: Why do I get the feeling this Conner Black is going to end up in James' dungeon at the Grange Estate. Will Conner be a demo for Adam??? :lol:

I have no idea why I have only just found this. So sorry Conner :hug: Going to check through the rest now. I know how much you love James :) Almost as much as I do. Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..