Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>

The X-Men Chronicles - 2. Life at Xavier's

It has been three months since I arrived at the institute, and life was starting to get back to a normal state, well as normal as it can be when you are a mutant, have no parents and are gay all in one landslide. The institute had become my home and the other students and the teachers my family, Jean had adopted me so my name now was Christopher Grey she had been every bit like a mother to me but we agreed it'd be phony for me to call her mom.

Darren and I were like brothers in every sense; we were best friends and had rooms right next door to each other. It had been my idea and Professor Xavier saw no problem with it. Since arriving I have learned how to control every one of my powers and even how to control them all at once, I was named a Junior X-Men and it was during my first session that I met Robert Drake, Bobby to us all, and I’ve to admit that I have fallen for the guy, although I've no idea as to his sexual orientation I have the hugest crush on him.

One day during our training session we got split into teams of two wouldn't you know I got paired with him!

"Hey Bobby I'll make a telepathic link that way the others won't know what we're gonna do next"

"Cool, go ahead"

I flew Bobby over to Jubilee and let him drop at just the right time, and he made one of his sleds and froze Jubilee in her tracks. I flew over to Magma and dropped in and sent her flying back with a telekinetic burst and then knocked her out with a lightning bolt.

I flew to the North side of the Danger room (a training room capable of re-creating any battle simulation) to get to Storm's cage; whomever took them to the East side of the room unharmed won and I intended to get praise for doing a good job and one of Bobby's celebrative hugs would make my day.

"Storm! Oh I thought I'd never find you! We've no time to talk."

"Chris behind you!"

I turned around to see one of the robots coming at me, it shot a laser and I back-flipped out of the way, then sent a stream of water at it frying its circuits. I heard footsteps and I could sense Multiple Man coming my way, so I morphed into Pyro he came and saw me standing next to the cage.

"Oh, Ray you're here! Good, I thought Chris and Bobby would get you."

"Nah! I'm too fast for them "

Jamie (Multiple Man) turned his back and began to look for signs of the other teams.

"Hey you know Darren and Jacob are here too? They were put in without telling us element of surprise hmph! Bad taste that's what I call it!"

"Jamie are you sure..."

Storm began to speak but I knocked her out with a telepathic sleeper. Jamie looked at me.

"What happened?"

"I think she fainted"

"OH Ok"

When he turned his back I morphed into myself and tapped his shoulder when he looked at me the look of shock on his face was priceless. I knocked him out with a right hook and lowered him and to the ground.

< Be careful Darren and Jacob are around, they're the wild card>

I woke Storm and melted the iron bars on her cage and then I felt a heat beam strike my left shoulder blade.

"OWW!!! THAT HURTS!!!"

I turned to see Puck and Torch standing side by side. DAMN! Jacob looked good in his uniform! But he was dangerous nonetheless.

"Sorry Core, but Storm's ours!"

"HA! I'd like to see you try to take her!"

"Torch you deal with Core I'll deal with getting storm"

"Ok Puck"

"Torch, I'm so sorry bro" I looked at Darren with both delight and consideration and he knew I was gonna attack him. I used telekinesis and sent him flying backwards then I froze water and built him a nice little cage. Time to deal with Puck.

"Hey Jake! How's it going my man?"

"Let's make this short we got 10 minutes and the east side is being guarded by very annoying robots"

"As you wish"

I bended the metal from the robot and threw the ball at Puck he dodged it and was outsmarted as I hit him with what remained of Storm's cage levitating her out of harm's way.

"Well done Chris. Now shall we go?"

"This way" I levitated and began to fly towards the east exit I heard Storm saying something.

"Chris you can't fly this high" I lowered my altitude until I was level with the middle of the maze walls.

As soon as I came to the interception I saw Bobby and Scott, Scott was on Bobby's shoulders and he looked limp. I saw the Robots coming to us and gave storm to Bobby.

The robots got to the interception and Bobby and I were ready to take them down but I looked at the east gate and saw that it was closing.

"Bobby we got to forget them the gate's closing"

"Fine and I'm Iceman!"

I levitated us and kept level with the center of the maze walls. I put as much power into getting to the gate as I could, but I saw it closing little by little, then I heard the blare that signaled one minute left and I pushed myself as hard as I dared without injuring myself.

"Thirty seconds before self-destruction"

I began to slowly delve into his power using my power to duplicate someone else's power and slowly felt re-energized and flew towards the East gate at top speed, I saw Bobby's ice armor begin to fade away and saw him getting weaker so I stopped and kept what I'd already taken.

I used a gust of wind backed by my telekinesis and we shot forward like a bullet, the countdown was now in the low teens and we were still a long way from reaching the gate.

:: I have to do something but what?::

I put all my concentration and tapped into Storm and Cyclops' energies without draining them too much and put that into my telekinesis and my wind power and we once again shot forward the force of it had my hair whipping into Storm's face and the coat which was part of my uniform was slicked tight to my body.

"Three Seconds Remaining Until Self Destruction"

And we shot through the gate, unharmed and on time. Enough time for me to fly high above the "power plant" and get me and my companions out of harm's way by putting up a Psionic shield to protect us from the blast.

"Very well done. Chris and Bobby, you make a great team. Congratulations, you have won this battle and the right to a free day this week."

Bobby and I high five each other and Professor Xavier sent us to the showers so we could get ready for that day's last class, Social Studies with the hottest hunk, Scott Summers. The showers are always an excruciating experience, all of them naked and wet, makes it very hard (no pun intended) for me to relax, and it was this day that I got to see Bobby in all his primal self, all his 8" calling to me asking me to drop to my knees and suck his brain out through his piss slit. I couldn't think straight I couldn't breathe! But I had to control myself; I couldn't simply blow him in front of all my teachers and peers. Jean and I had decided to keep my orientation secret, just long enough that I could settle in, but as time passed it just seemed to slip my mind, although I knew at some point I would have to come out, for my own peace of mind.

Bobby came into the showers and got on the showerhead next to me he began making chit chat.

"So, Chris when do you want to take our day off?"

"Huh? I thought you'd want to take Amara on a date on your free day. Aren't you two like going out or something?"

"Nah, she and I are just friends, she has a complex that I have to be her boyfriend, but...I don't like her like that.”

"OH OK then how about we go out and about tomorrow, it’s Friday and I don't think Prof. X will have a problem with it, and we could take the gang with us."

“Nah, I kinda wanna be alone away from the gang for a while, I mean they're my friends and all but... I just want some time to be peaceful and secluded you know?"

YIIPEEE! He wasn't going out with Amara! At least he wasn't completely unavailable. And it seemed to me like he wanted us to be together and away from the gang (Darren, Amara, Jamie, Jubilee, Jacob, Danielle, Joshua, Esperanza, John, and Kitty were considered the gang) and that was ok with me, seeing as how I wanted to see how Bobby was without our friends around, especially John, Jacob, and Joshua, I wanted to be with him, just him, for a while and it seemed he wanted to be with me. But...was it all me twisting his words? Or was he asking me on a date?

Friday afternoon rolled around and found us at the lunch table that had come to be known as the Junior X's we didn't mind considering that in time we would be part of the X–Men, but Jean kept making a fuss about our egos and what not.

"You guys are lucky you get to go out tonight, we have to stay, the professor won't let us go with you, and he says we have to run through the nuclear plant drill again." Amara pouted at the thought of running the drill again.

"Yea you two get to go have fun, while we get to get our asses kicked by robots." Said John sarcastically.

Bobby smirked and looking seriously at John he said "Or each other, remember we kicked your asses pretty good last time."

"HUH! If I'd been in there you two wouldn't have had a chance! I would've found Storm and Cyclops in a sec! And got them out before the countdown even started!" Kitty puffed out her chest and the entire table began laughing.

“Chris, don't think I forgot your little act, turning into John was soooooo wrong, you sneak-attacked me, didn't even give a chance to react!" Jamie was looking atraight at me and I could tell he was somewhere between serious and joking.

"Jamie it was all done in good, clean competition. I would never do that in real life...Nah I would just to see that look on your face again, it was soo hilarious!" I roared with laughter and the rest of the group laughed with me.

"Yea, yea, laugh while you can Chris, next time I'm kicking you ass."

"Language Jamie!" Jean’s voice snuck up on all of us, suddenly we all sat a bit straighter.

"Sorry Ms. Grey."

"It’s alright. Chris you know you have to be back before 12 or the professor will never give this kind of reward again. Same goes for you Bobby. Remember 12 or not again."

"Yes, mom!"

"What?"

"Yes mommy dearest"

The table erupted with laughter and Jean and I could not hold back we were out of breath and tearing with laughter. Always an inside joke, me and Ms. Grey mother and son. Never stopped being funny.

"Anyhow... but seriously get back in time ok guys?"

“Ok Jean don't worry we'll be back by 12."

Lunch went by without any other incident, but laughter lingered for a very long time, especially when Jean came to give me money to go out. That was a hoot.

Scott came by to give me the keys to one of the cars. The Hummer, figures he loves big cars and every time we go out he makes sure to give me the biggest one available for some reason.

That night I started to get ready for my night out and Bobby came to my room.

"I'll come by in 2 hours ok?"

"Sure I'll be ready then. Where are we going?"

"Umm... John got us fake IDs I thought we could go clubbing, or to a bar and get hammered."

"Huh...sounds fun. Alright now I know what to wear."

"Alright, I'll see you in a few. Meet me by the grand staircase."

"Ummm can we meet by the kitchen, it's easier to go out to the garage through there."

"Alright then it's a date, kitchen doors in two hours."

And with that he walked away ::did I hear him right?::

    ===================================================================

Bobby was walking away from Chris's room when he caught what he'd said.

"It's a date"he hoped Chris had misheard him. He’d had a crush on Chris for the longest time but could never bring himself to say anything to Chris, after all he was Jean's adopted son. Would she allow them to date if Chris accepted? After all she knew he was gay, had she told Chris anything about him?

    ====================================================================

I got into the shower and took my time with going about cleaning myself, Bobby's words ringing in my head. Could it be? Had he said what I thought he'd said? Or were my hormones distorting my hearing? I would have to watch for any suspicious activities. If Bobby thought of this as a date then I would look my best and act like if I were on date, and if at the end of the night it all played to my liking, I would gladly have my brains fucked out of me by Bobby.

As I started to get dressed Darren came into my room through the adjoining door. A habit that had gotten him hurt many times. He knew I would get scared when he'd burst in and twice already I had telekinetically thrown him against my dresser and a wall, both times landing him unconscious, and making me feel extremely bad at having hurt him.

"Dee, I've told you a million times not to do that!!! Please, DO NOT use that door unless you've either knocked or are being attacked ok?

"Sorry... I just wanted to see what you would be wearing to your date... OOOHHHH I likey"

He picked up my Black jeans, which fit my frame perfectly, showing off my "assets" and looked them over inch by inch, giving them his seal of gayproval. I knew Darren wanted to be there, if not because he wouldn't have to repeat the Nuclear Power Plant routine, just to see how big a fool I made of myself.

"Yea? I was thinking maybe I'd wear something different, you know, it's gonna get real cold tonight."

"Yea, Bobby's powers may go out of control while you're coming on to him, better wear your mattress."

I threw a towel at him and pinned him on the bed.

"You're a goof!!!"

"And by your account, you're a bottom."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Shut UP!"

"Why? It's the truth ain't it?"

"Whatever, you ass, now go into my closet and bring me my floor-length white leather coat, I'm already 5 minutes late. I ain't even done with my hair."

"Leave it down, it looks better."

I have neck-length, blonde, straight hair, and it's always been the most un-cooperative hair on Earth. Darren liked my hair down; I thought I looked like a girl. Not that I have a womanly shape, I'm 6'0" 130 lbs of pure muscle, broad shoulders and a very straight-acting walk, my voice is masculine but caring, and my eyes are deep emerald green, I'm of fair complexion with defined abs, medium sized biceps, and 8" of pure pleasure are hanging' loose between my legs. I have a smooth torso, my pubes are groomed, my legs are a bit hairy (fine hair, which is barely visible) and my arms are just like my legs.

At around 5:32pm I literally flew out of my room, knowing the teachers were de-briefing or teaching mutant classes, and headed for the oak doors at the kitchen. Every passing second made feel more irritated at myself for having been so slow in getting ready.

Finally I saw the Oak doors of the Mansion's kitchen, that spurred me on and I put more energy into getting there.

"Bobby, sorry I'm late, Dee was being a pain, he says we shouldn't be the only ones to go out today and so on...So how long have you been here?"

"About 10 minutes, I thought you'd be here when I got here, I was late too, 5 minutes."

"Well I was late 15, so I guess we'll forgive and forget?"

"Yea... I thought you may wanna get a bite so I made reservation for Chez Francis they'll only hold the reservation until 7 so we gotta jet, traffic's gonna be a bitch."

"What?"

"What... what?"

"Didn't you just say you wouldn't drive if the speed limit was 5mph?"

"No, I thought it though...oops!"

"What?"

"I forgot to break the link, now it's not really possible unless the professor helps us."

"OH...well.... I guess we could ask him tomorrow?"

"Yea, sure."

We left for Chez Francis at 6:00pm where that half hour in between went, I have no idea, I remember a whole lot of staring at Bobby, but I don't think it was 30 minutes, that's just impossible. However it seemed to be the only reasonable set of events that could've transpired.

    

Bobby was awestruck when Chris had walked through the doors he looked absolutely gorgeous, Bobby had barely been able to keep his eyes off of him, and it was at the moment when his lust was peaking that Chris had realized that the telepathic bond which had earned them this night out was still unharmed therefore making Bobby's thoughts available to Chris and Chris's thoughts available to Bobby.

Bobby couldn't stop staring at Chris's body, his beautifully shaped arms his striking face that resembled Chris Evan's face (Captain America: The First Avenger) his voice which carried a unique, calming, almost loving vibration. Bobby loved every aspect of Chris, from his body, to his personality, to his mysterious, almost secretive nature. Every aspect of Chris was beautiful, and Bobby had realized that to its final extent that Friday night when he'd walked in with tight black pants, a loose fitting shirt and a form fitting floor length white leather coat, he'd looked like a mirage, and for what seemed to be half an hour (the amount time elapsed before he'd realized what was going on) he'd simply stared at the god-like figure standing before him, and the thoughts that raced through his mind had become more and more erotic as time went by.

"ummm..... I think we should go now; we'll be late for our reservations."

"Yea...let's go before...ummm...yea c'mon."

They headed out to Dinner and Bobby was still unable to unglue his eyes from Chris, he simply sat there and hoped to God that Chris would not notice him staring unblinkingly at him. But he also had to watch what he thought and how loud he would broadcast it, otherwise this `date' would become living hell in less than a second, and what little chance, if any, he had with Chris would be down the toilet in heartbeat.

    

We were driving toward the Restaurant strip and I could not help but steal half-baked glances at Bobby, he just looked so damn HOT! His body captivated every bit of my attention whenever the car stopped. His breathtakingly icy blue eyes, his beautifully crafted body, muscular yet slender creating a beautiful frame which was canvassed by alabaster white skin. A voice that soothed away my every tiff, my every rage, and that smile which overwhelmed my being whenever it was flashed my way.

"We're here, but I don't think we made it...nope 7:10 we missed them, wanna go to McDonald's instead?"

"Yea, it's all food anyhow, right?"

"Right"

"There's one right by Bayville Park, let's go there and that way we'll have to go through the club strip and check out what club we'll go to. And we could eat McDonald's AL-Fresco."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're a cook you know that?"

"And I think there's very little people who use the word `cook' anymore, and yet I don't say a thing."

"Whatever Bobby, GTH."

"GTH?"

"Go To Hell"

"WOW! Lame much?"

"Fuck you!!" ::for that fact why don't you fuck me:: I could get in trouble for thinking that but, I am Psionic, so I know how to cover my tracks.

"Yea, that'll be the day!!"

The conversation was left at that as we slowly but surely made our way to the club strip and ultimately to McDonald's and Bayville State Park. I was feeling lightheaded, this chemistry between Bobby and I was almost effortless and yet extremely un-flowing, I knew that to a huge extent it was my fault, I refused to let myself get comfortable around him, I just couldn't. If somehow it all slipped out Bobby would hate me and then I would be completely crushed.

"What club would you like to go to? Sphere? Gasschambre? Rock it Out? Simplyderelict? Rock Garden? Hydra? What sounds interesting?"

"Everything, but I've always wondered about Genre, what's that club about?"

    

Bobby felt his world cave in when Chris had asked him about Genre, not many people knew that Genre was a low-key gay club, where the clientele was as murky as their House drink, "the Eastern Zombie" How would he answer the question? Had Chris read Bobby's mind and found out about his many nights sitting inconspicuously in a corner, and going to a stranger's apartment to have meaningless sex, and then disappear for three days then repeat the events? That question shook Bobby but he knew he was making the situation worse by not answering.

"Ummm...... What did you say?"

"I said...What's the DL on that Genre club?"

"Never been there, looks kinda murky though"

"Yea I guess so"

    

I had tried to blow some dust away from myself by acting dumb about Genre's operational M.O. but had somehow hit a nerve with Bobby. I could not believe how pale Bobby had gotten in a mere second after the subject had been laid out; his response had been dodgier than a game of dodge ball.

"Huh! Well I guess Rock Garden is `k"

"Yea, it’s really cool, I've been there a couple times. I'm really hungry though could we head to McDonald's?"

"Yea, we'll be there in sec, Imma just stop at gas station for a sec, we runnin' on empty dude"

"A'ight, but we gotta hurry, my stomach's rumbling out of my belly"

"Hold on you winy little gremlin"

"Gremlin though? That's real old!"

"Shut Up!"

We drove out of the club strip and headed to a gas station 2 miles away from McDonald's, every inch of the way Bobby made sure to make me laugh, even if it was just about how corny his jokes were getting. He was the most amazing of characters when none of the guys were around, he was great even when the guys were there but now without their prying eyes he seemed to be more comfortable with himself and apparently with me. I was astounded at him and how his wit simply jumped at every one of my comments, I couldn't stop laughing, and that made me happy in more than one way.

At 8:00pm we got to the McDonald's and Bobby seemed to glow, I guess he really WAS hungry. I was hungry, considering lunch had been almost non-existent for me, Bobby however had stuffed his face with the Institutes cafeteria's cheeseburgers, fries, 2 sodas, 1 hotdog, 1 sloppy Joe, my fries, 2 6pc orders of Mozzarella sticks. Boy could EAT! And to me that was a plus considering my tendency to pig out whenever I feel nervous.

"Well here we are, should we drive-thru or eat-in?"

"Considering we ain't staying in there to eat we should just do a drive-thru, plus more food for us without the `wow! You're REALLY hungry' look."

"A'ight we'll drive-thru, but I'll pay my share and you'll pay yours, `cause I'm REALLY, REALLY hungry."

"Nuh-uh you paid for the gas, I'm paying for the food."

"Bobby, don't argue with me, I'm paying my own way, unless you let me pay for drinks and cover at the club."

"Dude, you ain't paying for the club either, that's free."

"Well, I'm paying for my food then."

"Fine. More food for me."

"Of course, you love eating, and yet I never see you get fat! Jubilee and I hate you"

"Don't hate me `cause I'm beautiful."

"Handsome. Guys are handsome, WOMEN are beautiful."

D'oh! I could only hope that Bobby wouldn't read too much into my comment, if he did I may just have to turn the car right around and satisfy myself with a bowl of pasta, then get my things and go out the back door, because I wouldn't be able to look at Bobby after he'd say he was homophobic. Hopefully that would never happen.

"Good evening, welcome to McDonald's. How may I help you?"

"Umm.... lemme get a number 1, a number 5, a number 3, 2 number 8, 2 Caesar side salads, 2 chocolate milkshakes, and 2 vanilla shakes, and a parfait. Bobby, what about you?"

"WOW! Lemme get the same except for the vanilla shakes, I'll just get 3 chocolate shakes, and make the side salads apple pies, and lemme get a number 5, all large size."

"Yea mine too."

"That'll be $45.50"

"Could you split the bill by orders?"

"Sure, so the first one's gonna be $19.30 and the second order's gonna be $26.30. Come on up to the window please."

"Thank you."

"Thanks."

We drove up to the window and paid our tabs, to our surprise the person working this window was none other than Jim (The guy who beat up Darren, and ultimately led to my stay at the Institute) and he looked like he'd been through some tough times, I quickly morphed into Jean, knowing it would both scare him, and keep him from recognizing me.

"Well, well, if it isn't my best pebble taker. How have you been, Jim was it?"

"Lady. I don't want no trouble, just gimme your money and leave!"

"How, rude, I would like to speak to your manager, this is absolutely horrendous treatment of a paying costumer!!"

"I'll get him, anything to get away from you mutants!"

Jim quickly ran away from his station and into the backroom where the manager of this particular McDonald's had his office. I knew it was a he because a few summers back I had worked here after school, not to mention I'd dated the jerk, and at that instant I knew how to take advantage of this situation for my own sick pleasure, I morphed into Logan, making sure Jim would come out to look like a crazed maniac.

"Hello, ma'am.... I mean sir, how may I help you?"

"Well your kid here called me a lady, and told me I should pay and leave, just' cause he don't like me, I thought that was really rude of him."

"Wait! Where'd the lady go? The mutant chic that could move things without touching them? She was just sitting right there in that car! I swear!!!"

"No one here but me and my son right sport?"

I turned and looked at Bobby who was red from holding back laughter, his eyes watering at the hilariously cruel going on.

"Right.... Pops. Just us guys out for a bite..."

I saw he would let loose if he had to utter one more word so I quickly steered everyone's attention back to Jim, and his supposed panic attack.

"So... can we get our food please?"

"Yea, of course, but we'll take care of half the total tab... Jim, that's coming out of your paycheck... so all together will be $22.75"

I extended my hand and received the extra $22.75, our food and drove away before a fit of laughter exploded from Bobby.

"Dude! That was real cold! Why'd you torture that poor guy?"

"He's the one responsible for Darren's right eyebrow scar. I hate him more than you could imagine. I love him, because he gave me the chance of a lifetime, finding my powers and a family, but he also hurt someone, just `cause they were different, Darren wasn't the first and I can assure you he wasn't the last."

Bobby's laughter died immediately, I had done it because I wanted revenge, but Bobby had seen nothing more than a mere prank. It had begun that way, but when I'd flashed back to that day when he'd pounded the living shit out of Johnny, all my rage came flying in without a moment's notice. Not to mention he'd called me a fag, a word that I DESPISE more than anything in this whole wide world.

We got out of the car, I felt a chill and decided to grab my coat. "Bobby you want your coat?"

"Nah! Its real nice just like this."

"All right! But I ain't coming back for anything!"

We took our food and found a nice little spot under a tree, I manipulated the tree and made a nice little `chateau' where we could sit down, and if everything went like I wanted it, lay down later, and eat without getting dirty.

"Show Off!"

"Jealous much?"

"Whatever!"

We ate and talked of this and that without ever really having a subject of conversation. We had gotten really comfortable with each other, and without my noticing, had laid down in a very comfortable, yet erotic position. Bobby's right arm was under my head and my right arm was on his chest. My coat draped over his legs with his left arm under his head and his right index finger was playing with a strand of my hair. I felt amazing, but also I knew it must be awkward for Bobby, so I slowly got up, then the weirdest thing that could ever happen did.

    

Bobby could not believe how great the night was going; they had gotten into a very nice position, guided all the way by Bobby's incessant movements. Now he felt great, with Chris between his arms, he swore he'd gone to heaven, his body pressed against Chris's, and there seemed to be no objection from Chris, he hadn't even stirred when, without thinking, Bobby had begun to play with his hair, Bobby was happier than he could remember being. Suddenly Chris shifted and began to sit up, Bobby's courage began to well up and he did the unimaginable.

    

When I started to get up, to break that extremely heavenly pose Bobby shot up before I could even get halfway up an pinned me back down to the `chateau' and kissed me so deeply and so passionately that I thought my lips would fall off. We kissed for what seemed to be an eternity, our tongues wrestling with each other, our lips brushing against each other, our bodies moving in a harmonic manner. I would've done this forever, but we had to get back, we were 2 hours away from the Mansion, and traffic through the club strip would be hell. So I reluctantly broke the kiss and stared deep into Bobby's Icy blue eyes.

"There's a whole lot of things to talk about, unfortunately there's also a curfew we gotta obey, we need to get back. I'll sneak you into my room for the night. Like I said, we have a lot of things to talk about."

"OK, and I know you're right. We'll ask for Jean's permission, after all as your mother she can take on Professor Xavier's rules for us, if need be that is."

We got up and I settled the wood back to its rightful place, that had been Storm's first lesson `Leave nature as it was, or the balance is broken, and our powers non-existent' I made sure I always put back what I'd used.

When we got to the car things started to get hot and heavy again, our bodies began to tense and I realized we had to stop, or we would miss curfew, and not be able to get everything out of the way before we resolved to have sex.

"Bobby, we have to stop, we're gonna get in trouble."

He slowly moved away and we stared into each other's eyes, simply admiring the vast simplicity of a love that had been kept locked up for far too long, we knew that there were many a test to come, but my head was too far up in the clouds for me to ask questions.

We held each other while these emotions washed over us letting the dust settle and our heads clear. What would happen now? How would we act in front of the others? Would we be together only outside of the institute? What was gonna happen after now? I t was all kinda murky and my head would not stop reeling with questions.

"Bobby, what happens now?"

      

Disclaimer: “The X-Men” names, titles, characters and all other registered trademarks are the property of Marvel Inc. I solemnly swear that there is no monetary gain on my part by writing this FICTIONAL alternate universe to “The X-Men.” All original characters and plotlines are my sole property and I release them to GayAuthors.org for web-publishing.
© 1963-2022 Marvel Comics, Walt Disney Company; All Rights Reserved; All known characters, titles and other related products are the sole property of their original creators. All original characters are my sole property.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..