Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 2,433 Words
  • 3,051 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Soul Food - 2. Soul Food Chapter 2

**** Contains scenes of sexual situations.

Soul Food Chapter 2

 

After saying goodnight to Jackie, I went out to meet Ryan. He was leaning against a telephone pole, arms crossed. God he was so good looking. Those eyes, sexy come-kiss-me mouth, solid muscular body, and that 5 o’clock shadow. How did I get so lucky?

He moved toward me and stooped to kiss my cheek. “I thought I’d have to come back for you.” His arm slipped around me and pulled me close. He smelled fresh and clean, and I liked his forwardness; his take-charge attitude.

“No, just had to assure my friends I’d be okay.”

“They worried? We don’t have to leave.” We were walking and I enjoyed being in Ryan’s embrace.

“No, it’s okay. I’d rather be somewhere quieter.”

“Great, what do you feel like eating?” Ryan pulled me to a stop.

Are you really asking me that? You baby, you.

It was a beautiful out. A warm summer night, the sky was clear and the streets were crowded. I liked Toronto. It was vibrant, full of so many different people and cultures, and for the most part it worked. Sure there were haters, but generally folks got along. The gay scene here was alive and celebrated, most of the population was accepting.

I looked up at Ryan. “I’m not picky.”

“You like soul food?”

“Never had it, but I’ll try it,” I told him. He smiled and hailed a taxi. Shit, where were we going?

We climbed in and Ryan gave the driver an address. “It’s not too far, but I don’t feel like walking.”

He put his muscular arms around me and kissed me lightly. “You ever kissed a black guy?”

I shook my head no; I never had, but it was nice. I was still a little tipsy. “Why? Are you like super different from us white guys?”

He just smiled and kissed me again, this time for a bit longer and with a bit more passion. I slipped my arms around his solid body and felt my dick plump up. He nibbled my neck. “You aren’t different; the colour-difference just turns me on.” Oh man.

Thankfully it was a short trip. Much more kissing and I couldn’t be responsible. I don’t want to be a good boy, I want climb on your lap and let you kiss me senseless!

 

Ryan paid the driver, and we got out and went into the Soul Food Kitchen. Simple name, but it smelled terrific. The restaurant was almost full. A couple of people said hello to Ryan as we passed. We sat down and a waitress came over with menus.

I looked at it and there were lots of tasty-looking things on there. Ryan pushed my menu down so he could see me. “You’re not fussy? Like most things?”

“Aye … yes.” I smiled at him. I like you ….

“Then I’ll order for us, okay?”

“Sure. I trust you.” But why did I, since we’d only just met?

We had a feast of okra, cornbread, shrimp, fried chicken, collard greens, macaroni and cheese and hush puppies. It was heavy food, so I only ate a little, but Ryan tucked in!

We talked as we ate. “So what do you do, Ryan?” I think I loved the mac and cheese enough to at least consider being engaged to it. I’d fallen for the okra, too.

“I’m a cop.” Ryan sat back and watched me. He tore meat off a chicken thigh. “You?”

“You’re a police officer, here in Toronto?” That explained his confidence.

“Yes.” He ate his chicken with his fingers; it was so sexy. Finger lickin’ good, and I wanted to be the one licking those fingers. And another large hard lolly ….

“Cool.” I tried the collard greens, which don’t look too appetizing, but which were really delicious. “I’m a personal trainer.”

He smiled at me. “That’s why your body is so tasty looking?”

I laughed. I knew I was blushing. “Aye, I guess. I have a degree in sports and physical fitness, and nutrition.”

Nodding, Ryan looked at my plate. “Which is why you aren’t eating too much. I guess this isn’t what you usually have.”

“No, not usually.” I felt a little guilty for not eating more. “But it is really good.”

“No, me too. I probably stop in here once every couple of months. It’s excellent food.”

“It is, and once in a while everything is good for you.” I was feeling a bit cheeky.

Ryan wiped his hands on a napkin and reached for my left hand. He held it in his. “Is that what you tell your clients?”

“It is. Making people feel badly about themselves or their bodies isn’t helpful. They come to me for help, not to be ridiculed or talked down to.” I told myself not to get on my soapbox. “People need to know they can be successful in getting healthy without giving up everything they enjoy.”

Ryan was massaging my hand, but he was paying attention to me too. “You sound like you care.”

“I do care. Weight and health go hand-in-hand. I try to show people how to care for themselves and how proper nutrition and exercise is important. Nothing makes me happier than when a client finally sees that food is just fuel.” Shit, I was on my soapbox. “Sorry, I’m preaching.”

Ryan looked me in the eyes for a moment. “No, not preaching … passionate.”

I grinned at him and squeezed his hand. He raised himself out of his seat and leaned over the table, pressing his generous lips to mine. I let his tongue in. Damn, he was a good kisser!

We got ready to leave and I tried to pay part of the bill, but Ryan shook his head. “Sim I asked you out, but thanks.”

“Thank you. This was terrific.”

He took my hand and we walked out of the restaurant. We stood on the street, my hand still in Ryan’s. I kept wondering why everything just felt so right. Ryan took me in his arms, pulling my body against his. His body was muscular and hard and I liked it. He bent to kiss me deeply, his tongue meeting mine. He had to have felt me harden against his thigh, I sure did.

He could have ravished me right there without protest, but we finally separated. “Shit Sim, what are you doing to me?”

I smiled and joked with him. “It’s my Scottish charm. You can’t resist me.”

“You may be right.” Ryan still held me close. “My place isn’t far, you want to come back?”

I hesitated. All of me was saying yes, yes, yes, but it was too soon … wasn’t it? Ryan sensed my reticence. “Hey, it is okay to say no. I know we’ve just met.”

Meeting his gaze, I melted into his arms. “That’s just it, I know I should, but I don’t want to say no.”

“I’ll get a cab.” He moved to the street and hailed a passing taxi. After we’d settled, Ryan said, “No matter what, you can say no. I like you and don’t want to fuck this up before we even get to know each other.”

I was about to say something when my phone rang. I pulled it from my pocket. It was Jack. Damn, I’d forgotten to call him. I answered. “Hello Jackie … I’m sorry … we were eating. No, everything is fine … Ryan’s a gentleman. Okay, but don’t worry. I’ll see you on Monday.”

Ryan smiled at me. “Your buddy is worried about you?”

“Yeah, I promised I’d call and forgot. “ I jammed the phone back into my pocket. “He’s a good guy.”

Nodding, Ryan turned to me slightly. His hand was on my inner thigh and slowly sliding upwards, he nuzzled my neck. I just wanted to let whatever was going to happen happen; let Ryan take command. Thankfully Ryan had enough self-control for us both.

The taxi pulled up in front of a nice condominium. I climbed out with some difficulty, pushing on my traitorous dick, and followed Ryan in. We got into the elevator and Ryan pressed fourteen. Now I started to feel nervous and wondered if this was a good idea; I was having second thoughts. Just at that moment, Ryan put his hand on my back and smiled, and I decided that I was in the right place.

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open. I followed Ryan out and down the hall to his condo. He unlocked the door and I stepped into the entrance. It was nice; painted in a cool light blue. I waited until Ryan was in and closed the door. “Come on through.” I followed him down the short hall, looking at the pictures on his walls and stepped into the living room. It was comfortable and homey. There were lots of plants including a beautiful orchid on a marble topped side table.

“Ryan, this is nice.” I said, looking around.

“Glad you like it.” He was behind me, his arms snaked around me and he held me tight. His hands ran over my abs and up across my chest, where he found my left nipple, which he paused to caress. I’m so sensitive there, I could only groan and lean into him.

He kissed my neck and ear. He whispered, “So, we gonna sit and talk and pretend we don’t want to fuck, or just admit it and go to bed?”

I swallowed, afraid I couldn’t talk, but I managed to croak: “Bed. Let’s go to bed.”

“Good boy.” He pulled me along behind him. “Shower first.”

I kept asking myself why this was okay with me. I never did things like this. Ryan pulled off my t-shirt and unbuttoned my jeans, he pushed them down and helped me out of them. I was so hard. Ryan knelt in front of me and looked up and then took me in his mouth. He sucked me, he knew as did I that I wouldn’t last long and he was right. “I’m gonna cum.” And I did – so hard, I was surprised that I remained upright; he swallowed all I had.

He stood up and kissed me and then turned on the shower. He guided me in and then stripped. He had an amazing body, and yeah, I just had to look at his dick. It was about eight inches and thick and fully erect. He climbed into the shower and pushed me to my knees. “Suck it, Sim.”

I dropped eagerly, took him in my hand and then started to blow him with relish. He was hot and ready and he held my head and started to pump into my mouth. I didn’t fight as he thrust into my mouth until he came, I had to work hard to swallow it all. His cum tasted as sweet as he seemed to be.

“Oh Sim, you are something.” He pulled me up and then washed me carefully before I did the same for him. He turned off the shower and we dried each other. I still wanted to just give myself to Ryan, let him do what he wanted with me.

“Come on.” Ryan took my hand and led me to his bedroom. It was a nice room and the bed, was king-size. “Get in.”

I crawled onto the bed and Ryan was right beside me, then on top of me. He started to kiss me. We rolled over and he pulled me on top of him; his hands were everywhere, over my back, caressing my ass, and we kissed and ground against each other.

Finally, Ryan flipped me onto my back. He knelt between my legs and reached over to the night table. He grabbed a condom and rolled it onto his hard dick. He smiled at me and asked me if I was okay. “Yeah, yeah fine.” I didn’t want to talk. He grinned and lubed his dick and reached down to do the same to my ass.

I groaned as the first finger entered me. “Just loosening you up, baby. Get you ready for me. You still want this?”

Panting now, I was hard again, ready for him. I nearly yelled, “Yes, aye.”

He pressed himself into me slowly. Oh, god it hurt. He was thick, but he was patient until he stretched me open, moving slowly until he was all the way in. I wrapped my legs around him and he leaned over and bent to kiss me. He slowly started to move in and out. It felt amazing; I reached up and held onto him and he lay on me and held me tight, never stopping. Ryan fucked me slowly, and I felt my orgasm building. I wanted him to move faster, but he just whispered in my ear to be patient. He said it’ll be the best you’ve ever had.

It was like torture, but mind-blowingly good torture. When I finally came, the feeling was so strong it overwhelmed me and I couldn’t stop the tears. You know when they say ‘it’ll rock your world,’ well it did. Ryan came just after I did; pulling me tight and groaning loudly.

Ryan smiled; he was still inside me and he held me close. “Hey it’s okay baby. Just hold on.”

He just held me till I calmed down. Then I felt like moron. “Hey baby, not at all. Sometime it happens when it’s right. It felt good though, huh?”

I nodded, scared I’d squeak if I tried to speak. Ryan pulled out of me slowly; fuck I felt so empty. He walked naked out of the bedroom to the kitchen and brought back two beers. He’d gotten rid of his condom too. I sat up and he handed me a beer, I took a deep drink. “Thanks.”

He pulled me close and pulled the sheet over me. I rested my head on his shoulder. Ryan kissed my head.

“Thank you for that.” Ryan turned my head and kissed my mouth. “It’s been a while since I had anyone here.”

“Been a while for me too. I don’t usually do this kind of thing.”

“Felt right though, Sim.” Then he laughed. Deep from his belly, it was a beautiful noise. “And you know what?”

I shook my head, enjoying his laughter.

“It’s just gonna get better, cuz we are gonna do it again right now.”

And we did. And then a couple more times before we fell asleep.

<><><>

Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



  • Site Moderator

Hey Tim
That was incredibly romantic from start to finish.
Sim's inner dialogue was endearing and the added touch to make it perfect
As always, nicely done.

 

PS: I'm glad I was wrong about Ryan. He is definitely a stand up guy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A great combination of sweet while still hot and sexy. Ryan seems passionate, good hearted and the right kind of "bossy" ;) I think Sim might have a chance to fall hard for this guy if he is everything he seems to be.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

One thing I noted about this chapter is how Sim's inner monologue gradually tapered off and then stopped. I like that; it's subtle. And I interpret that to mean that slowly, as Ryan became more and more a real person to Sim, and as 'things' got realer and realer, Sim slipped out of his mind more and more. He was fully present with Ryan by the lovemaking, and that connection makes the tears at the climax believable for me. Believable and real.

 

Beautiful chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter, hot, sexy, sweet, and romantic, all tied up and delivered for us to enjoy. :heart:

 

Looking forward to the next chapter... :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 07:24 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hey Tim

That was incredibly romantic from start to finish.

Sim's inner dialogue was endearing and the added touch to make it perfect

As always, nicely done.

 

PS: I'm glad I was wrong about Ryan. He is definitely a stand up guy.

Hi 1810, Yeah let's hope Ryan is. I'm happy you enjoyed this.. Sim's a lucky guy.

 

Appreciate you reading and taking the time to comment.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 07:51 AM, EagleIsaac said:

A great combination of sweet while still hot and sexy. Ryan seems passionate, good hearted and the right kind of "bossy" ;) I think Sim might have a chance to fall hard for this guy if he is everything he seems to be.

Hi Isaac, thanks for reading and reviewing. Ryan is the right kind of guy for Sim. Like you say the 'right kind of bossy'- just what Sim needs as he's a little insecure.

 

appreciate your time!!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 07:53 AM, AC Benus said:

One thing I noted about this chapter is how Sim's inner monologue gradually tapered off and then stopped. I like that; it's subtle. And I interpret that to mean that slowly, as Ryan became more and more a real person to Sim, and as 'things' got realer and realer, Sim slipped out of his mind more and more. He was fully present with Ryan by the lovemaking, and that connection makes the tears at the climax believable for me. Believable and real.

 

Beautiful chapter.

AC, thank you so much. Sim is a sweet guy, looking for love. There will be more about his life before Ryan. I hope it will answer some questions people may have. And yeah, as things got real, he didnt need his internal speak to encourage him forward. AC thanks isn't enough really to tell you how much I appreciate your generosity and all your efforts on my behalf.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 07:54 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Great chapter, hot, sexy, sweet, and romantic, all tied up and delivered for us to enjoy. :heart:

 

Looking forward to the next chapter... :hug:

Cazzie!! Thank you so much. Glad it worked and you enjoyed it. It's been fun writing Sim and his friends.

 

Thank you for your time and support.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hi Tim, this was a beautifully written chapter.
While you might refer to the meal they shared as soul food for me it's classic Carolina Lowcountry cooking.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 09:23 AM, dughlas said:

Hi Tim, this was a beautifully written chapter.

While you might refer to the meal they shared as soul food for me it's classic Carolina Lowcountry cooking.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hey dugh! Thank for reading. Here's it's called soul food, but I know it's different below our border. Whatever it's called, its good. Thank you for reading and your support.

 

I appreciate it.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

this was a really nice chapter TJ :hug: , I still am not entirely sure of Ryan but that might just be me :unsure: ....the sex scene was quite hot :yes: maybe they could build something stronger than just sex :unsure: ....I'm waiting for more :yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 11:25 AM, Victor Gutte said:

this was a really nice chapter TJ :hug: , I still am not entirely sure of Ryan but that might just be me :unsure: ....the sex scene was quite hot :yes: maybe they could build something stronger than just sex :unsure: ....I'm waiting for more :yes:

Hi Victor, thanks for your review. Maybe, sometimes like in this case two people just click and there was respect there. Ryan asked Sim if he was ok several times. But we'll see where they go from here.

 

Thanks so much for reading. It means a lot.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Firstly soul food- yum! Secondly, Okra is just gross.

 

Moving on...so, Ryan's not what I was thinking, but he's still Mr take charge. I liked getting to know them, and it was fun to see them both let themselves allow this to be whatever it is. It was passionate, funny and a little romantic.

 

Great chapter, Tim..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 01:04 PM, Defiance19 said:

Firstly soul food- yum! Secondly, Okra is just gross.

 

Moving on...so, Ryan's not what I was thinking, but he's still Mr take charge. I liked getting to know them, and it was fun to see them both let themselves allow this to be whatever it is. It was passionate, funny and a little romantic.

 

Great chapter, Tim..

Hi Def. Thanks for your comments. Well our Sim has a little more living to do.... Soul food is yummy. I like okra, I think it's good, but hey, I promise to never serve it to you!!

 

There are a couple more chapters to go... I appreciate you taking the time.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This could have been just an encounter, but the way you unfolded it was beautiful. The progression had magic as accompaniment. I would hate to find out that Ryan is a player, but every word and action you gave him makes me a believer. There was an instant connection the started in the first chapter, and built through this one. I've learned in life, if we're not greedy, we find what we need. You bring that to the front of my brain, here, and allow my romantic side to run free. I am rooting for Sim and Ryan, despite the quickness of their start, it felt as real as real can be. I've already said it, but to be clear, I'll spell it out... the lovemaking was beautifully written... the whole chapter was. You've proved me right again lol. Cheers, my friend... Gary...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 01:57 PM, Headstall said:

This could have been just an encounter, but the way you unfolded it was beautiful. The progression had magic as accompaniment. I would hate to find out that Ryan is a player, but every word and action you gave him makes me a believer. There was an instant connection the started in the first chapter, and built through this one. I've learned in life, if we're not greedy, we find what we need. You bring that to the front of my brain, here, and allow my romantic side to run free. I am rooting for Sim and Ryan, despite the quickness of their start, it felt as real as real can be. I've already said it, but to be clear, I'll spell it out... the lovemaking was beautifully written... the whole chapter was. You've proved me right again lol. Cheers, my friend... Gary...

I live to make sure you're right, Gary! Love at first sight, well sort of. I'm glad it worked for you. Thank you for your comments and compliments. Appreciated.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm gonna join the ryan train! lol. He's so yummy (the skin color thing can be a turn on so i'm with Ryan on that one). But for me it's even more attractive that he's caring and seems to want him to be okay with what they do. He doesn't want to make Sim regret this. I don't get the player feeling and if he is, he's good at it. Then again, sometimes guys know someone is looking for love and can take advantage of that. I just think he gave him enough outs despite being an in-charge guy. I agree with the rest that they could have something special. I hope they take the time to develop it.
And kudos to Jack! That is a true friend and he was smart about having him call an hour in. Taking off with someone can definitely be dangerous, no matter the sex of the couple.
Can't wait for more!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a splash of romance - nicely done. I must admit this was not was I was expecting, the title and then the almost supernatural attraction between the two in chapter 1 made me think Ryan was some kind of incubus coming to eat Sim's soul. I am putting that down to the amazing variety of stories on GA and your sexy description of their attraction to one another.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The romance and the way Ryan and Sim just seem to click comes right through in your writing. Everyone should be so lucky as to have as good an experience as this. When Sim got on his soapbox, I cheered; this is something so many people need to hear. This is excellent, incredible, and so hot I had to put my computer in the fridge. Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 06:16 PM, Cannd said:

I'm gonna join the ryan train! lol. He's so yummy (the skin color thing can be a turn on so i'm with Ryan on that one). But for me it's even more attractive that he's caring and seems to want him to be okay with what they do. He doesn't want to make Sim regret this. I don't get the player feeling and if he is, he's good at it. Then again, sometimes guys know someone is looking for love and can take advantage of that. I just think he gave him enough outs despite being an in-charge guy. I agree with the rest that they could have something special. I hope they take the time to develop it.

And kudos to Jack! That is a true friend and he was smart about having him call an hour in. Taking off with someone can definitely be dangerous, no matter the sex of the couple.

Can't wait for more!!!

Hi Cannd! Thank you for reading and your review. To be honest I was worried about the colour diff thing but it is a 'thing' so I'm glad it worked. This story is about love and it's a bit of journey for Sim and I think it may be for some of the readers. We'll see. Ryan is a good guy, a bit bossy but he's confident. More to come. Thanks for reading.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2015 10:29 PM, Bucket1 said:

What a splash of romance - nicely done. I must admit this was not was I was expecting, the title and then the almost supernatural attraction between the two in chapter 1 made me think Ryan was some kind of incubus coming to eat Sim's soul. I am putting that down to the amazing variety of stories on GA and your sexy description of their attraction to one another.

Hi Bucket, thank you for reading and your review. I've never tried writing supernatural stuff. Soul food is about love and there's more of that to come and that's food for the soul, isn't it?

 

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your support.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 12:32 AM, Parker Owens said:

The romance and the way Ryan and Sim just seem to click comes right through in your writing. Everyone should be so lucky as to have as good an experience as this. When Sim got on his soapbox, I cheered; this is something so many people need to hear. This is excellent, incredible, and so hot I had to put my computer in the fridge. Thank you.

Hi Parker. Thank you so much. Hope your computer will make it through the rest of the story. Sim is a passionate guy and I wanted people to know it. I'm glad it worked and I appreciate your review and time. And most especially your friendship and support.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Smoking hot and romantic too. You really know how to make my maple syrupy soul happy :wub:
I think Sim really likes the dominant in the bedroom types ;) I really hope that Ryan is as sincere as he seems. If he is I think they might be able to make a go of things.
The food sounded great...heavy but comforting.
I look forward to reading more about these two. They are sending sparks all over the place.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 02:57 AM, LitLover said:

Smoking hot and romantic too. You really know how to make my maple syrupy soul happy :wub:

I think Sim really likes the dominant in the bedroom types ;) I really hope that Ryan is as sincere as he seems. If he is I think they might be able to make a go of things.

The food sounded great...heavy but comforting.

I look forward to reading more about these two. They are sending sparks all over the place.

Hi, glad this worked for you. There is a lot of me in Sim. Maybe too much. I love soul food myself, but cant eat much. There will be more about Ryan and Sim coming up.

 

Thank you again for your reading and your review.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Really enjoyed this chapter :D I love how sweet and romantic it was :heart: and well.. hot :*)

 

Thank you so much for this story :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..