Jump to content
    Mychyl
  • Author
  • 1,938 Words
  • 756 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dear Diary - 3. Chapter 3

[i]"No one in this world knows me better than you do
So Diary, I'll confide in you..."[/i]

I woke up later that afternoon, hearing my mother's voice from somewhere downstairs... not a good sign, really, given the fact that here I was, lying naked and wrapped around a guy who was equally naked. And, of course, my mother couldn't ever bear to find out that her precious, darling son was gay... now could she? I jumped up from my bed, nearly knocking Kevin onto the floor in my desperate need to get clothed, his reaction being one of puzzlement and disorientation.

"Sean?" he inquired, his voice heavy with sleep. "What's up?"

"Shh!" I warned him, putting a finger to his lips quickly, hoping my mother hadn't heard him already. "My mom's home... you gotta get dressed, and quick!"

Hearing the urgency in my tone, he started to move quickly, his perfect body disappearing under folds of clothing as quickly as he could find them, my less-than-perfect body doing the same... all the while, I could hear my mother's footsteps drawing inexorably closer.

"Sean?" her voice called, now from just down the hall. "You home?"

"Yeah, mom," I yelled back, glad that Kevin and myself were finally decent, if not exactly fully clothed... his shirt was still missing, and neither of us were wearing shoes.

Her face appeared in the doorway, followed closely by her voice. "I'm just back in town for a couple of minutes, to grab another couple changes of clothes and drop you off s'more money... you OK?" she then asked, concern etching her voice... though why, I didn't necessarily understand.

"Yeah, mom, I'm cool," I responded nonchalantly, trying to will my heart to slow down... I swear, it was trying its damnedest to get me caught.

"OK, honey... oh, you left your diary downstairs on the table. Here ya go," she added quickly, handing it to me.

The thing about parents is, they don't realize just how transparent they really are sometimes. Which is a shame, really, since my mother couldn't hide anything from me; never could, never will be able to. I immediately saw through her quiet secret and asked the first question that came to mind:

"Mom, you didn't read it, did you?" OK, it came out more an accusation than a question, but it was MEANT to be a question, at any rate. I knew I'd hit the secret, of course, when she started fidgeting, her eyes shifting from me to Kevin, then back to me, her eyes revealing insight into the situation she probably wouldn't've posessed if she hadn't read the slim tome, which I'd tucked away in my backpack while she stood there, trying to come up with a suitable answer.

"Well, it was open, I saw the first page," she quietly admitted.

In case you're wondering (I probably would be, if it wasn't me), my family values secrecy and privacy... making the fact that she read my diary, open or not, a major no-no in our code of honor. No, I wasn't trying to make her feel bad about it... but, well, Diary, you know the secrets you hold... my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, the deepest and darkest desires of my heart... and, of course, who I am. Including being gay. Which she didn't know yet... or, at least, I had no reason to believe she did.

"Well, then," I said, waiting for her reaction to what she read... not that I cared too much, because I knew she wouldn't do anything too terribly drastic... I mean, I've heard about kids thrown out for being gay, but not with my mom. It just didn't happen that way. Especially since we were closer than I was to anyone else... except now Kevin, who was close to me in a way she never could be. And, of course, my dearest diary, the only (person?) in the entire world who knew my most hidden secrets... and NOT just being gay.

"Well, honey, you know I love you, no matter what," she started, apparently not sure exactly what to say... or maybe, she was holding back, in case what she saw between Kevin and me wasn't all she thought it was. Like I said, being out there wasn't the smartest thing in the world to be, and even she knew that. She gave me a meaningful look, though, conveying that she meant EXACTLY what I thought she did. Then, suddenly, pleading tardiness, she fled the room. And, consequently, a few minutes later, the house, leaving myself and Kevin the run of the house again... this time, with no further interruptions for a couple of days, save school.

Which, of course, brought me back to Jimmy. What the Hell was I supposed to do about him now? Obviously, I'd lost his friendship over the whole... dare I say, affair?... since he had his reputation to protect, and if I was outed, and he was still hanging around me... can you say, guilty by association? So, the same thing that protected me and Kevin from a brutal bashing by, oh, the entire town... was the same thing that prevented me and Jimmy from being friends any more. Lose a friend, gain a love... life's funny like that sometimes.

Without another wasted moment, we fell back into each other's arms, lowering ourselves slowly to the bed... nothing sexual, mind you, and we were still clothed, but just lying with him like that felt so good, especially in the wake of what had just happened, that I didn't care one way or the other. Hell, the world could end right there and then, and I'd be blissfully oblivious to it all.

But, of course, the world didn't end. Instead, time marched on its regular course, keeping time with Kevin's bladder, and soon he extricated himself from our embrace, hurrying to the bathroom, while I lay there, still feeling that warm bliss that they say always accompanies true love, and wondering if he felt the same.

Kevin stayed over that night by mutual consent, neither of us wanting to lose the company of the other, and we played around a bit that night... nothing too terribly memorable, save that it was with Kevin, which was enough in and of itself to make me wish I had a camcorder, to record every blissful second of closeness.

The next morning dawned clear and bright, and I woke up to the most pleasant sensation of Kevin sucking my dick, his head bobbing up and down, not with any sense of urgency... just enough to make it REALLY feel good, and REALLY make me need to cum. And bad. However, apparently, he had other things in mind than getting me off in his mouth, as I was about to find out.

When he realized I was awake, he stopped sucking me, bringing his absolutely adorable face up to meet mine, kissing me with a mixture of passion and urgency, as though he needed some specific action, or touch, from me, that only I could provide.

"Good morning," I said softly after we broke our kiss. "Feeling frisky, are we?"

"I... guess you could say that," he said, smiling, trying deliberately to draw my attention to his cock, which, apparently, needed release, as it throbbed against my thigh. However, as I moved down to take him in my mouth, he stopped me.

"What?" I asked, curious, but he only smiled and reached around me, massaging my asscheeks, his finger running the length of my crack, pausing only briefly to play with my hole. It felt so wonderful, better than anything I'd ever done before, but at the same time, a slow horror crept through me, as what exactly he wanted dawned on me, the sheer proportions boggling my mind.

I think I mentioned before, but he's probably about 9" long, and nearly as thick as my wrist... and he wanted my ass. Which was still completely virgin, since I'd never even fingered myself. And which was about the size of a pea around, and probably nowhere as deep as his cock was long. Still, though, what he was doing right now felt so good...

I sighed and gave in, expecting the worst and praying for the unlikely, and shifted to allow access for his dick to my ass, when he stopped me, a look of sheer horror crossing his face.

"What?" he asked, shocked. "Aren't you gonna use lube?"

I admitted to him that I'd never done anything like that before, so I didn't have the slightest clue what to do. I mean, after all, it's not like they teach about gay sex in school, now is it? He chuckled and reached into his backpack, which I didn't remember him bringing in, pulling out a bottle of some clear liquid, opening it and pouring a lake of it into his hand, running it up and down his throbbing, pulsing dick, then using his well-lubed fingers to slowly start working in and out of my ass.

Right at first, it hurt. A lot. But he was slow, and gentle, and soon enough, I was slamming my ass back on his fingers, trying to get more into me, unable to believe just how good it felt... which, of course, was exactly when he pulled his fingers free, smiling a little at me.

"Now, this'll hurt a little more," he warned me, but I was so excited by the magic his fingers had worked, I didn't care, and told him so. With a slight chuckle, he placed his dick at the opening to my hole, and pushed slightly, getting the head in. And I screamed.

I tried to ignore the pain... I tried to push him out... the first didn't seem to do anything, and the second seemed to just draw him further in, which made it worse.

"OWOWOW!" I yelled, writhing in agony. "PULL IT OUT! PULL IT OUT! IT HURTS!"

He held me calmly, letting me get used to the mammoth cock partially buried in my guts, before he pushed further, pausing often on his way down my hole, before he finally hit bottom.

Suddenly, however, as he did, I felt a strange tingle go throughout my body, almost like when you're cumming... I didn't cum, surprisingly enough, even though it felt like I would. Better still, though, my ass no longer hurt at all. Just... this most wonderful feeling of pleasure, covering my entire body like a warm wool blanket. I thrust back on him, trying to take more, and he responded by pulling most of the way out, then thrusting back in, making me want more, and more...

We quickly gained momentum this way, him pulling out and slamming back into me, me timing my backthrusts to get as much as possible of him into me... and then, I felt his body tense up, and just as he hit my prostate (as I found out) really hard, making me see stars and sending my cum flying, he shot his load inside me. I could feel its strange, slimy warmth covering my insides... and stranger still, I kinda liked it. I liked the feeling that I'd gotten him off like that... and even better, that he'd gotten me off without touching my cock once since I'd woke up.

We just lay there like that for what seemed like hours, his dick still buried in my hole, which was now quite a bit looser, thanks to his massive cock, but also a lot happier... like something was missing, something he'd given me...

2002-2004 Mychyl Kime (KimeNet, LLC)
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..